A Dirty Dog Does Germany Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mccrayj
mccrayj
124 Followers

This got her to squirming. She rocked her crotch and waited for more penetration. I doubled my index and middle fingers up and used my ring finger and pinky to probe her pussy, while still tonguing her pretty little back hole. She rocked into it like she had done this all her life.

After some more tongue in her little asshole, I pulled back a bit to see her back hole dilating to about the width of my pinky. I took the lotion and squirted some onto my index finger, and after a bit more tongue, slowly penetrated her asshole with my index finger. Maria stiffened for a second, and I thought she would stop me. But she just moaned and settled back down.

I began stroking into her pussy and ass slowly at first, then with an increasing movement of speed and depth. After a few minutes of this, I slowed down, then added my middle finger to her ass. She groaned and pulled away slightly, but settled down almost immediately. She began a low, guttural moan as I picked up speed again.

I had two fingers in her pussy and two in her ass and was probing as deep as my hand would go. With the other hand, I slowly lubricated my cock with the hand lotion. After a short time of stroking my hand in and out of her, I eased her on to her side and pushed her upper leg up and away until I could get a clear shot at her clit.

I continued stroking into her pussy and ass and started after her clit with the other hand. I worked it between my thumb and index finger, gently rolling it in circles. Maria got quiet for a few minutes, barely moving. I was beginning to think that she had finally given up and the beer had gotten to her, when she began to move her hips and moan.

I continued to work her clit and stroke the fingers into her, setting a steady, fast rhythm. She began thrusting her hips back to me and I maintained my pressure on her clit. She seemed stuck for a minute, unable to get over the hill to another orgasm. But I persisted, and soon was rewarded with a small but powerful orgasm that spilled fluid onto the bed.

She continued to ride my hand until she shook one last time and was still. I slowly removed my fingers and noticed that her asshole had gaped open about an inch. This was a pleasant thing to see. It meant that entering her ass with a fully hard cock was going to be a bit easier.

I slowly rolled her onto her stomach and slid my body up hers until my cock was resting between her butt cheeks. I slowly stroked my cock up and down her greased cleft. I nuzzled and kissed her neck until she pushed back toward me.

I whispered in her ear, "So you can only come once in a sex session, huh?"

She smiled and moaned, continuing to thrust back at my cock, and whispered to me, "I guess I lied."

I chuckled and gently moved my hips around until the next time she bumped her hips back to me I felt the head of my cock nudge into her little back hole, now fully relaxed. She stopped suddenly and looked up back at me.

"It's going into my butt," she gasped.

"Yes it is," I replied.

"But I've never done that before. It's nasty!" she retorted.

"Only in the eye of the beholder," I told her. "I don't think I have steered you wrong yet and I don't think now is the time to start. So relax and let nature take its course."

She looked at me skeptically, and answered my comment, "Well, I don't know. It feels funny and I heard that it really hurts."

I whispered in her ear, "I don't think you're feeling any pain, either from me or anything else."

She giggled and quipped, "Yeah, I know."

While this exchange was going on, I had slowly and gently pressed into her until the head had actually slid into her ass. She looked back at me and asked, "Will you not hurt me?"

I smiled and told her if she would relax and let me be gentle to start, she might just enjoy it. While remaining skeptical, she relaxed a bit, and actually pushed her ass back toward me. I don't think she realized that I already had the head in when she thrust backwards, but she let out a soft but audible "Oooohhhh" when she felt me slide about half my cock into her ass.

I held still, and she surprised me by rotating her hips in a small circle, and slowly easing back toward me. In short order, I was fully buried in her tight butt. She continued to move in small circles as I did what I could to keep any weight off her so she could move as she liked.

"Oh damn," she murmured.

Then after a few more circles, she groaned deeply and pushed straight back at me. I had arched upward to better penetrate past those wonderful butt cheeks, and I bumped into the sphincter at the top of her rectum. She yelped into a pillow and pulled away.

"That hurt," she complained.

"Slow and easy," I told her. "I am letting you do the moving for a few minutes until you adjust to me. So don't make any sudden movements until you're fully ready."

She looked a bit perturbed, but laid her head back down and pushed back toward me slowly and gently, After a few more minutes of this action, she got to where she had the full length of my cock in her ass, given the position she was in. I kept her on her stomach and let her continue to rock around.

"Wow, this feels so strange," she said.

I leaned up to her ear and whispered, "It will start feeling good soon."

She looked back at me quizzically, and said, "It already feels good. It just feels so strange too."

"Excuse me," I said. "That's a good sign."

Maria began to move her ass around more freely and also began a rocking motion that had my cock sliding in and out a couple of inches. She groaned again, deeply, and after I felt her fully relax, pressed down and stopped her movement.

"Time to switch positions," I told her. "I am going to slowly slip out now. Just let it go and don't try to push."

She grunted her acknowledgement, and I slipped carefully from her ass. Once clear, I slid a pillow behind her and rolled her onto it so she was face up with her hips elevated. I got between her legs and lifted them up and back so I had her asshole at the perfect spot for deep penetration. I took careful aim and slowly slid in to her ass, reveling at how her tight little ring gripped me. It felt wonderful. I didn't plunge in completely, but began a slow steady stroke with about half my length, watching her relax and go with the flow.

I gradually pushed further in until I felt the upper sphincter again. I began to play with her clit again, and she opened her legs even wider. After a couple of gentle strokes, I stopped for a second, and slowly pushed in to full depth.

Maria groaned deeply and murmured, "Madre Mia, you are so big in my bottom."

I smiled and told her, "Thank you."

She groaned again, this time with a bit of pleasure as I began to deep stroke into her ass. I began rolling her clit in the same motion as my stroke, quickly getting juice oozing from her pussy. She groaned some more, and I proceeded to push harder and faster into her ass. I took in the entire picture: a beautiful Hispanic babe with a killer body, legs pressed back and out, wearing cute stiletto heels and nothing else, pretty pussy with a nice trim, big, full breasts bouncing from the pounding she was getting, and my cock pounding to the hilt in her ass. I was in heaven.

I thought I heard a noise so I slowed down, but there didn't appear to be anything amiss. By this time I had to cum in Maria's ass and I didn't care if Mandi or Jose or both walked in on me. I dug in and worked her clit as I pounded her ass, until I finally looked in her eyes and let loose a blast of cum she felt hit home, because she wiggled her ass and moaned.

I let my cock shrink on its own accord, which was difficult considering I still had a wonderful view. But shrink I did, and soon I was soft enough to slowly slip from her ass. I rolled her over on the bed in case she started dripping, noticing that she was still widely dilated. But I felt great.

Maria was lying very still, and I slipped back to the toilet, leaving the lotion and cleaning my cock and hands. I thought I heard something again, but when I came out of the toilet, I didn't see anything unusual. I slipped my shoes and jumpsuit on, and checked Maria. She had fallen to sleep. I woke her, and told her she should go to bed. I took her clothes, removed the kicky high heels, and took her into the other bedroom. After tossing the clothes haphazardly about the room, I tucked her into bed.

When I returned downstairs, Mandi and Jose were still sleeping, although for some reason Jose appeared to have moved from the position where we had left him. I shrugged it off, woke Mandi, and got her out the door, locking us out as we went. We returned home and I got Mandi into bed.

We didn't see Jose and Maria at the next bowling league meeting. It turned out their team had a bye week. The next week, they were bowling again. When I went to the snack bar to get Mandi and me a beer, someone bumped into me and pinched my ass. When I looked it was Maria.

"I have to talk to you," she whispered conspiratorially. "Can I call you at work?"

I replied, "Sure."

I gave her my direct phone number in my office and she hurried away. I was intrigued, wondering what she could possibly want to talk about. I secretly hoped she wanted a rerun of our party night.

She called me the next day and told me this story: Jose had come to after we had been going at it for a while. While still drunk, he wondered where Maria was, and then noticed that I was missing too. He paced around a bit and finally decided to sneak upstairs to see if we were up there. When he got close to the door, he heard Maria moaning in pleasure and knew what was up. His first thought was to get a knife and stab me, then Maria. Then he thought about going back downstairs and attack Mandi. Then he heard something else that made him curious.

He heard me ask Maria about having another orgasm. This floored him, since she had never had more than one with him, sometimes none. Then he heard me start in with something else, and had to peek in. He was stunned and jealous with rage to see his beautiful Maria with someone else, writing in passion, approaching yet another orgasm. While he was almost overcome with jealousy, he was also stunned to get a knife edge erection that almost hurt him.

It was the first time he had ever seen two people getting it on in person, live. He stayed there all the way through my pounding her ass. When he saw me slip off the bed, he ducked by down in the stairwell. While I was in the toilet, he carefully let himself back into the living room and resumed his position on the couch. He was actually awake when Mandi and I left.

I asked Maria what happened then. What followed shocked her. Jose was due a day off and decided to take it. He was sitting at their little dining table when she came downstairs. He had a strange look on his face, and she was suddenly frightened. Could he have seen something last night? His face said yes.

She carefully poured some coffee and sat down. Jose just kept looking at her, until finally he told her that they had to talk. She was devastated, especially since she had never had an affair and hadn't really ever considered it until I came along. She got caught with a bad case of the hornies.

Jose stayed quiet for a few minutes, until he finally blurted out that he had come upstairs and seen us the night before. Maria was crushed, and knew he would throw her out of the house and never speak to her again. She felt like such a slut. But then something odd happened.

Jose grabbed her from the chair, wrapped his arms around her and gave her a crushing hug, and slowly began to quietly cry. This caused Maria to sob openly. They went on like this for several minutes, until Jose kissed her deeply and passionately. Maria was confused, even more so when Jose had her sit back down and listen to what he had to say.

Fearing the worst, she was ready for almost anything. Jose wiped his eyes, and slowly and calmly told her an amazing thing. He told her that watching us had turned him on, and he got a bigger, harder erection that he ever had in his life. He confessed his anger while at the same time being stimulated beyond stimulation. Maria was hearing a confession of Jose's voyeuristic instincts.

He talked at length about everything he saw, embarrassing Maria in the process. She was incredibly ashamed when he told her he watched as she got her first ass fuck. But he also asked her why she had never wanted to do that with him. This caught her off guard, and she finally asked what he was saying.

Apparently he had entertained the idea of anal sex for some time but was afraid to talk to her about it. She had no idea, and asked why he had never said anything. He told her that he was afraid she would think he was a pervert or something, and not have sex with him at all. After some discussion, they finally went to the bone with their feelings.

Maria confessed that she did get horny, and thought anal sex was dirty, but after the previous evening had found out it could be fun. She also strategically mentioned that she had not performed oral sex on me (and they kept the terms polite and proper to keep the mood open and honest) because that was just for him. That made him proud. She also asked if he really did want to have anal sex with her.

Jose almost jumped out of his chair and dropped to his knees and told her he wanted to do that more than anything else in the world. He also told her he would forgive her for her indiscretion with me on one condition: he would video tape her having sex with me again.

Maria was appalled at first, but Jose was so sweet and forgiving, she agreed to ask me about another session with me on tape. They continued to talk about sex and their relationship. He was apparently jealous because she told him I carried some good sized cock in my pants. He also was curious to learn how I made her have an orgasm through oral sex. Maria was more than happy to let me teach him the technique.

The rest of the day, they stayed in bed, fucking in every conceivable position. Maria turned into a true 1%'er that day: she swallowed his cock to the hilt for the first time, enjoyed a long, leisurely fuck, and then he finished with a gut wrenching orgasm in her big time butt.

True to their agreement, Maria asked me if I would consider doing a session with her that Jose would tape. They got together and set up a complicated plot and several different scenes, almost like they had studied some porn movies. We scheduled a day that Mandi was busy with a wives exercise for evacuation from Germany (she was a local coordinator) and while still leery, I went ahead with it.

Jose decided to do a good job, he would stay sober. This let me loose to drink a couple of good beers, and Maria decided she needed to be a little trashed herself, because she still was uncomfortable about Jose actually watching her, even though she occasionally put on personal shows for him. But it was what Jose wanted, and she still felt guilty about our session. She told me though on the sly that it was the best sex she ever had and wouldn't really mind a rerun.

Jose agreed that he wanted Maria to do everything we could possibly squeeze in the afternoon, including giving me head. I suggested a 69 and they both agreed that it would work well in the tape.

So there I was with a beautiful, brick house Hispanic woman ready to turn her into a porn slut while her husband recorded it on video. We put on a show. We started by dancing a slow dance, and slowly stripped each others' clothes off. Maria wore those cute high heels for me and Jose. Jose was a blur, moving from shot to shot, getting close-ups as Maria stroked my cock.

We moved to the couch and got into a sloppy 69, with Maria doing her best to take all my cock down her throat. She actually gagged several times as Jose taped. During a cut in the tape, he told her it was no wonder she gagged. He was jealous of my cock, but was happy to get it on tape.

We went through numerous positions, all the while taking directions from Jose. Move here, put your leg up there, pull your cock out slowly, finger her asshole. He was almost as insatiable as Maria was. She also seemed scared to have an orgasm until we took a break and Jose and Maria had a discussion out of earshot.

He wanted to tape her having a real orgasm, to see the look on her face, to see how hard her nipples got, the whole picture. She drank another beer, and then gently stroked me back to a full hard on. I ate her pussy as Jose got it on camera, and he was rewarded with a crushing orgasm grabbing Maria as she held on through several spasms. He was actually grinning from ear to ear when it was over.

We took another break and I carefully explained to Jose my technique for eating pussy. I used his little finger as a target, and after telling him what I was doing, demonstrated on a little finger again. Since this was to her benefit, we had Maria lay back and Jose and I took turns so we could both coach him. After a short time he got into the subtlety of my method. Pretty soon Maria was holding him down and wouldn't let him stop until she finally got another orgasm.

When Jose came up for air, I thought he had just been named "Stud of the World." He was proud. Then it came time for anal. I showed Jose how I worked her asshole into a relaxed looseness with my hands. He taped it all, and then after opening her ass up and getting her relaxed, I fucked her ass in several positions. Jose was busy making sure every shot was perfect, the focus was spot-on, and the sound was good. He was enjoying his voyeuristic fantasy to its ultimate end.

Maria reached an orgasm while I pounded her ass and worked her clit at the same time with her on her back like our first session. Then I turned her over on her knees and Jose directed me through several shots, getting long shots and gynecological close-ups. After one shot, I kept slowly fucking Maria's ass while he showed me what he had gotten on camera.

When I fucked her ass really hard, her pussy would open and close with the movement. She didn't want to see it at first, but soon became curious and while I kept my hard-on by stroking slowly in her ass. He showed her a view of her pussy she had never seen. She understood why she could get so close to an orgasm during anal. Finally he had me pound her ass hard to have my own orgasm.

After seeing how her pussy reacted, Maria got into it as I went for the money shot, and actually reached an orgasm from a hard anal fuck without any other stimulation. Unfortunately, Jose wanted me to come on her gaping asshole as opposed to shooting inside. I complied. After the stimulus of fucking Maria from so many different ways in all her holes, I had a copious blast of cum waiting.

I pulled out just as I was beginning to come, stroking my cock so I wouldn't lose it. Maria's back hole was stretched wide, and as Jose zoomed in I blew my load into her gaping asshole and over her ass. As I shot a couple of more weaker shots, my cum began to run down and into Maria's open hole.

Then Jose did something odd. He had me pull Maria to her knees and face her, and kiss her deeply. As we were kissing, he asked me to squeeze her butt cheeks open, and he did a slow roll from her still open asshole up to her deep kiss. As he was moving he had Maria grip and stroke my cock, still slimy with the anal lube. He stopped for close-ups and finally backed out the shot and cut the tape.

I was almost exhausted, Maria apparently was. Jose was on fire. I told him I would film if he wanted sloppy seconds. He winced at the term, but after handing me the camera, pulled Maria onto the couch. He quickly leaned her over the back of the couch, got behind her in a standing position and without a pause, plunged his full length into her asshole.

Maria gasped, but quickly settled back in to another assfuck. She seemed overwhelmed by his passion, and was soon thrusting back at him almost violently. She began screaming in Spanish and he answered in kind. It sounded dirty and nasty and was hot as hell. I got a good close shot of Jose pounding into her butt, and then moved underneath and shot a good scene of him steadily pounding into her now loosened back hole with a great shot of her pussy.

mccrayj
mccrayj
124 Followers