A Dish Best Served Cold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
julybear7
julybear7
2,084 Followers

He reached around her legs to latch on to her nipples, rapidly erecting, triggering a small climax. He backed off slightly, letting her recover while he paid some attention to the inside of her thighs and her perineal area, kissing and nibbling at them, barely touching her.

"Mmmm," she moaned. "Turn around so I can kiss your little soldier," she ordered. Lee changed position, turning around and moving over her, into the 69 position. He felt his sister slide her lips onto his shaft, and move up onto it until he felt her forehead against his ass cheeks.

He renewed his tongue's assault on her quim, eliciting some pleased moans, which he experienced as low frequency humming on the sensitive head of his member, buried deep in her throat. When he began to move in and out of her face, she raised her hands to his hips, to hold him in place as she began bob her head up and down, controlling the depth and force of his penetration.

He pulled her clit into his mouth and began to gently lash it with his tongue, at the same time he slipped his thumb into her love canal. His middle finger found her rosebud and began to lightly glide over its surface, causing Max to move her hips trying to avoid the tickling sensation it provided.

When he recognized she was close to climax, Lee pushed her over the edge by thrusting his finger full length into her anus.

Max first straightened out like a board, her body quivering like a plucked harp string. She then curled up like a shrimp, taking Lee's cock so deep in her throat he could feel her voice box vibrating directly against his crown as she screamed around his staff, triggering his own rapture.

When his ejaculatory spasms ended, he collapsed on his sister, and rolled to the side. She wrapped her arms around his hips, holding him in place in her mouth, until he had softened to his normal, flaccid size, sucking out all the seminal fluid she could.

When she finally released him, Lee turned around to hug and kiss his twin, saying, "God, I love you. Marry me! To hell with oily Don! We'll sell the company, replace the money and go live on an island somewhere."

Max beamed, her smile lighting up her face, making her more beautiful, if possible. "I love you, too, Lee. That was incredible. This has all been incredible, so much better than I ever dreamed.

"Marrying you and running away to an island is tempting, but..."

"Don't say but! I hate that friggin' word! It has to be the greatest destroyer of fantasies God ever devised. I know we have some jobs to do, but don't say we can't get married when they're done.

"Nobody here knows me by any name but Brock. I don't have any apparent connection, family or otherwise, except for the stock, to Carruthers and Co. Machine Tools. We can come back here and live."

She smiled and kissed him lightly on his lips. "Okay, when we're done, if you still want to, we'll get married." She paused and her face darkened. "And, while Don probably will go to hell, I want to make sure he's punished here on Earth, too. In every way I can think of."

Lee stimulated Max to two more climaxes that afternoon. His hands explored her body, learning her ticklish areas; the caresses which enhanced her arousal, and the ones which inhibited it; how and where she liked to be kissed, and how and where not to. Over the afternoon he learned when he could be rough, and when he needed to be gentle and tender.

In between, they talked about what they were going to do, and what they would need. Late in the afternoon, he called his partner.

"Pete, something's come up and I'm going to need some extended time away...no, I can't talk about it right now, especially over the phone...sort of a family business problem...do you have any contacts back East, near upstate NY...I'm going to need the services of a forensic accountant and a business analyst/forecaster...you?

"That 's what I was hoping, but didn't want to ask. I'm already nearly torpedoing the business. I'm not sure how long this will take, possibly a couple of years to get things all turned around. I'll call you late next week about getting that other stuff started. Thanks, Pete."

Later that evening, the horny twins came to the realization that if they didn't get out of the house soon, they were in danger of fucking themselves to death. They were both so sore they were sitting on ice packs to control the inflammation and swelling.

With a rueful grin, Lee suggested they pack up in the morning and drive back to Riverview, the small city where their father had re-located the family business after their mother's death, some 22 years ago.

It took Lee and Max three days to make the fourteen hour drive. During the 'road' time, they decided how to inform their father of what was happening, and how to proceed with the remainder of their campaign.

Late Monday evening they pulled into the driveway of their father's large Victorian home. There was a car unfamiliar to Max parked in front the garage bay her father usually used. She directed Lee to the fourth bay, the one usually reserved for visitors. Grabbing their suitcases, they went into the house through the garage.

From the kitchen they heard some strange grunting sounds coming from the living room. Setting the bags down, they quietly made their way to the source of the sound, and found a naked couple busily engaged in the horizontal dance known as the Waltz of the Two Backed Beast.

"Daddy!"

"Pop! Gram?"

"What? Who?" said the woman.

"Oh shit!" exclaimed their father. "What the hell are you two doing here?"

"I guess we don't need to ask the same question," laughed Lee, "but you and Gram? How long..."

"That," interjected their mother's mother, "is of no concern to you." The early-60-something attractive widow had the modesty to blush, as her mid-20's twin grandchildren took in, not only her activity, but that both she and her son-in-law were not only nude, there were no articles of clothing to be seen in the room.

"Gram, don't misunderstand. I'm not condemning what you're doing. If anything, I should applaud you both..."

"Why, did you think we older folks forgot how?" she asked, with a small smile, knowing she had just discomfitted her grandson and diverted the focus from her and her partner.

Lee understood immediately that the focus had shifted and grinned. "Obviously not. We'll let you finish and go make some coffee, or cocktails; which would you rather?"

With a saucy grin, his grandmother replied, "Coffee for me; I've already had my cocktail."

"Edie!" exclaimed Ian, her fifty year-old son-in-law.

"Oh, hush, Ian. When you're caught with your pants down, you can accept it and laugh, or try to cover yourself and weep with shame. There's nothing to be ashamed about except forgetting to lock the doors, and," she said, looking around, "not bringing something to cover up with. Maxie, could you be a dear and go get us robes or towels or something?"

With a smile, Max nodded and headed for the back of the house. Lee turned to follow her, saying, with a grin, "I'll go put on the coffee while you two finish up. No hurry."

"You young smart-ass!," Ian shouted after them. "Just for that remark, I've got half a mind to go ahead and finish..."

"Feel free, Pop; we would." Lee interrupted, the laugh plain in his voice.

The implication was plain, if you were looking for it, or expecting it. The older couple looked at each other, realization on their faces.

"Lee, when you get the coffee started, would you come back in here, please," called Edie.

He came back to the living room, trailing Max who was carrying a pair of terrycloth robes. They watched as the older couple stood and donned the robes, Lee ogling his grandmother's shapely body as if she were a teenager. She caught him and gave him an understanding smile.

"How long have you two been intimate?" she asked him.

"Huh? What do you mean?" he stammered.

"Oh, c'mon, Lee! You think we're idiots? That last remark, 'We would.' if it didn't mean you two are having sex, what does it mean?" demanded Ian.

Softly, Max interjected, "Lee took my virginity last Wednesday night." She paused to look at her father and grandmother, "at my request. We were going to tell you, Dad, later this week, after we took care of some other stuff."

"But there's something else, isn't there, Pop? That remark, by itself, could mean anything or nothing. But, right away, you assumed we were lovers; why?"

Ian sort of hemmed and hawed, clearing his throat. Edie broke in. "Go ahead and tell them, Ian. They have the right, and the need, to know the family history."

"Yeah, Pop, that would be very interesting, because there's precious little available on the internet. About the only place our family, from you back, shows up is in the census records. No birth records, no death records, no marriage records, no church..."

"Well, son, it looks like you've done some homework. Why?"

"You're evading the question, Pop. What is there about the family history that made you jump to the conclusion that we'd been intimate?"

"Hmph. There isn't any easy way to put it; incestuous relationships run in our family. I know for sure my grandparents, your great grandparents, were, like you two, brother and sister twins. Their second child, your maternal grandmother here, mated someone outside the family, producing your mom.

"Their first child, your paternal grandfather, my father, also went out of the family. Your mother and I, as you can see, were first cousins. From what your great grandfather told me when I got married, that pattern has been repeated several times over the generations."

"Apparently not just with marriages," Lee said with a smile. "Were liaisons like yours frequent?" he asked the older couple.

Edie answered. "The family farm was large, and the farm house had several bedrooms. The family children often brought their new spouses home to stay until their house could be built; and, there were large gatherings for the holidays.

"Let's just say that the sleeping arrangements were, sometimes," she paused, searching for the word, "fluid, and included the unmarried siblings who were considered of age, anywhere from fifteen to eighteen, depending on the generation, and the need for partners.

"Once the couple had moved out of the farmhouse, they were expected to stay faithful to each other, except when they came to spend time with the family.

"When a spouse died, it was seen as a family obligation to help meet the physical needs of the survivor when the grieving process was done. So, yes, Lee, liaisons like this were frequent, common, and optional. Any other questions?"

"I don't remember any large groups at family get-togethers over the years. Was there some sort of big fight?"

"Not like you're thinking. All that in-breeding took its toll. Between wars, a constitutional low resistance and low fertility, the entire family has been reduced to the people in this room and a pair of older male cousins who live with their spouses on a farm in southern Indiana."

"What happened to the family farm?"

"Your family business sits on it." She turned to Max.

"Sweetie, if you're getting married this weekend, why did you ask your brother to take your virginity?"

Max blushed and hesitated. Lee spoke up, fabricating. "On our fifteenth birthday, we accidentally saw each other naked. Later, when we got over the embarrassment, we promised each other we'd be each other's first time. I'd forgotten until she came to visit this week."

"That's very charming, but, since you didn't remember, Lee, why did she? Max?"

"Because I didn't want that prick I'm going to marry to have the satisfaction..."

"Prick? You don't love him? Then why..."

She looked at Lee. "We should tell them what we're going to do, and why; don't you think?"

Lee nodded. "It's your call; you're the one who will be at risk, and will suffer the most, however things turn out. I'll be here to catch you, but you'll still get hurt some."

She nodded her understanding, then turned to her father. "Sit down, Daddy; this is a long story. Lee, I think we need something stronger than coffee. You know where the bar is...

"...and so I went out to get Lee to help me," Max said, ending her story.

Ian looked at his son. "That fucking son of a bitch! You have a plan?"

"We have an outline, and we've started the preliminary steps. My partner has a background in forensic accounting, and he knows an expert in business forecasting to help us develop a diversification plan. Pete'll go over the books to see if he can identify where and how Don stole the money.

"Don, and, I assume, some partners, claim to control fifty and a half percent of the voting stock. We'll verify whether that is by proxy, or if they really own the stock.

"Either way, I suggest we appear to make some bad judgments about equipment purposes and investments; default on some loans and debts we can arrange to pay on the quiet, making it look like we're in financial trouble, driving the stock down so it looks like it's worthless. Then we can buy enough back to regain control.

"If that doesn't work, Max can ask for the stock in the community property division when she files for divorce.

"She'll be busy spending his money, or giving it away. Part of the plan is for her to siphon enough money from him to the family to pay back the money he stole to frame you. When it's all repaid, she can file..."

"And you, Lee; what's your role?" asked Edie.

"Just before she came out to ask for my help, Max hired me, under my business name, as the VP of Engineering, putting me in charge of product design, development and manufacture. I'll oversee 'ruining' the company without killing it."

"Any ideas, son?"

"From my consulting work, I've seen there are three areas where the demand is outpacing the development of the technology to produce the materials efficiently and economically. Robotics, bio-genetic engineering, and industrial lasers for quality control and production."

"Which..."

"I don't know, Pop. Let's wait and see what Pete's guy thinks. That's his specialty." He looked at Max. "It's late and we haven't eaten since early this afternoon someplace in Ohio, and we have a surprise for Don we're working on that we should get busy at."

"Something you want to share, or need help with?" asked Edie.

"He blackmailed my OB/GYN for access to my records and discovered my hymen was intact. Come Saturday night, when I undress for him the first time, my breasts, pubes, inner thighs and ass will be covered with hickeys and bite marks, courtesy of my brother, who, as you guessed, has already taken care of the other part of that surprise," Max answered with a smile.

"I want to find a dress so sheer you can almost read through it. He told me he's invited his family to the ceremony and dinner afterward.

"Since Lee can't be there, I'd like you to be there, Daddy, but, given the circumstances, I understand if you don't want to come. And you, too, Gram"

"Of course we'll be there, Sweetie. And I'm sure we can find a way for Lee, too, if he wants.

"I gather you're going to go totally commando, nothing under the dress but a slip? So the marks show, but look like part of the dress. Have you shaved..."

"No; I want them to see my nipples and my bush, and all the marks."

"Excellent. Leave the dress to me. You look to be about a size 14 tall. I know a seamstress who can have your first fitting done by Wednesday, especially since what you want, for the best effect, is a simple shift, with a little fitting at the waist."

"I don't think so, Gram. A shift would make me look kind of naive or innocent. I want a dress that makes me look slutty. Something with a fitted bodice, even a shelf bra to make my boobs look really big, then a pencil skirt with a slit all the way to the hip.

"It'll make it look like Don's been kind of busy with his fiancé, and he'll probably take a lot of kidding about it, which he'll have to go along with or look like a fool, but he'll know...

"Daddy, can we come back here for the wedding night? I want to set up a video to record our consummation, in case he wants to try to annul the wedding. I think being here, in your house, will make it easier to coax him into bed than if we're at a strange hotel. I can appeal to his kinky side."

"Of course, Sweetie, anything you need. Edie and I will be here, out of sight, in case he gets violent.

"Now, Lee, you said something about food. Do you two need something to eat?"

"I could use a sandwich; how about you, Max?"

"That'll be great. As long as it's not peanut butter and jelly," she answered as they walked into the kitchen.

"Killjoy." Lee laughed, answering Max's smile. Ian and Edie traded puzzled looks. "Another time, folks," Lee said, forestalling their question. "It's really a mood killer right now."

"In that case, I'm not sure I ever want to know," commented Ian, pouring the twins some milk.

"Well, I do," Edie stated. "It sounds so..." she paused, "sinfully delicious."

Max snorted his mouthful of milk out through his nose. "You have no idea how right you are, Gram," he laughed, looking at Max who was trying hard not to giggle.

As Lee helped Max out of her clothes, they looked around her room, choosing places to locate the cameras and motion detector switch that would start the recorder when the couple walked into the room.

They decided on a simple nanny cam, located in one of the teddy bears on her dresser, and a second one located in one of the corner rosettes in the ceiling molding. The motion detector would be in a rosette right across from the door.

He reached around and unbuttoned the cardigan she wore, then pulled it off her shoulders as he bent down to place a light kiss at the junction of her shoulder and neck. She hummed in appreciation.

His hands dropped to her waist, to undo the snap on her slacks and slide the zipper down to the top of her mons. He slid his hand inside and cupped her pussy mound as he placed the first of that night's love bites on the back of her neck, where it curved into her shoulder.

Max turned in his arms to capture his lips with hers. "Yesss," she hissed. "Fuckitall, you feel so damn good. Promise me, at least once a week, you'll fuck me silly. If I don't have that, I can't do this. Not just getting laid, but being with you.

"I love you, Lee; I think I've always loved you and this," she pushed her hips into his, "makes it so much much more...I don't know, grand, majestic, monumental, all of that and more. Just love me back a little, please."

"More than a little, Maxie. I feel the same way about you. If I had known you did too, I would have stayed around, but it hurt too damned much to see you and not be able to touch you.

"Christ, if we had known the family history, we could have been together from that night. But, we are now, and I'll be here whenever you need or want me. And when we're done with Oily Don, we'll be married, however long it takes; okay?"

She pulled his head down and shoved her tongue down his throat to tickle his testicles. "Yes," she said when they broke for air. "Now, start painting my body with your love bites, and we still have to get me with child, remember."

Lee grinned and picked her up in his arms to lay her on the bed. Crawling between her legs, he fastened his mouth to the base of her breast, where the bottom of the breast met her chest wall. While he created a ring around the base of each breast, his hand was busy stroking and penetrating her quim.

In spite of the pain from the bites, her pussy juice was flowing like a river. Max felt more hopeful and alive this night that she had since the shithead had confronted her with his 'proposal.' and as exciting as the sex had been with her brother for the past week, the specter of her father's disapproval had been a bit of a damper.

julybear7
julybear7
2,084 Followers