A Dish Best Served Cold Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
julybear7
julybear7
2,084 Followers

"I have put up with his crude remarks, foul language, and innuendoes for the past five years because your father asked me to. The day after Aggie walked out, Ian called me in here and asked me to stick with Donald and keep an eye on him; he was sure he was up to something.

"For the next year, he made a show of eating lunch with me in the break room at least twice a week. Up until he took this extended vacation, we had lunch a couple of times a month; a few times, in here, re-living old times."

Lee looked at his sister, whose face mirrored his shock. "I take it you didn't know about this? It would have been nice if Dad had let us know about his suspicions, and his intelligence network."

Max nodded and was about to reply when Mrs Bridges found her voice. "Dad? Y...you're Lee Carruthers? B...But...y...y...you've been...with Max?"

"No, Virginia, we haven't. We've been...acting, I guess is the best description. Donald blackmailed me into marrying him, threatening to reveal a shortage in the company finances, and making it look like Dad was responsible. He also bought up enough stock, and fraudulently obtained proxy control of enough more so he thinks he has a controlling interest in the company.

"We've regained control of enough proxies that all he can count on is his own stock and a small block owned by some friend of his in Northport. We're now working on a way to prove everything we've discovered. You can help us and the company if you take the new assignment."

"Who'll replace me? I'll have to explain my monitoring system to them, some time when Don is out of the building."

Lee answered, "Ashley."

"That child! Why she's so scatter brained, all she can talk about is the latest gossip..."

"Hardly, Virginia. Ashley has turned out to be a real friend, and a real find. She recognized Lee the first day he was in, and didn't reveal who he was to anybody, plus, when our stock started to lose so much value, she bought up enough so she is a major owner of the company.

"Like you did with Dad, she agreed to do anything Lee asked of her, and has agreed to one of the most distasteful tasks an employer can ask of an employee."

Shock and understanding registered on Mrs Bridges' face. "She's going to...Donald? Oh, the poor child."

Lee hit the intercom, "Ashley, would you step in for a few minutes?"

In reply, in a few seconds the door opened and the tall blonde walked in. She closed the door and joined the group, remaining standing. "Sit, please, Ashley," began Lee. "I think everyone in the company who knows the truth of my identity, except for my father, is in this room..."

"Thelma," interrupted Ashley. "She knows, but since you seemed to want to keep it secret, she didn't say anything. She won't until you say she can, or it becomes general knowledge."

"Hmmmh," sighed Lee. "Well, for the foreseeable future, it should be kept secret. Okay; now, tomorrow, Ashley, you will begin training to replace Mrs Bridges as Don's secretary, like we talked about earlier. Apparently, much of what we discussed is already in place. Max and I will make sure you have adequate opportunity to learn the system.

"Mrs Bridges, I know you have identified at least two accounts Don uses for illicit purposes, and Ash, you said you knew of two. Compare notes, to see if they're the same, and see if you can identify any more. One thing we know, they all appear to be at the same bank. Also, if you can, look for mutual fund activity, bonds, stock trades, that kind of thing.

"And people, any regular visitor or appointments out of the building..."

"Like Mr. DeMarco, or DeMare, something like that?" asked Mrs Bridges.

Three pairs of eyebrows shot up. "He's been here?" asked Lee.

"Several times, although not since you took over. He always brought a little black satchel. At first I thought he was some kind of doctor, but when I asked Don, he just laughed, said that was a good one. He always left early when Mr DeMare showed up, taking home an attache' case, full of work, he said."

"Do you know if he was on Don's calendar, or did he just show up?"

"Yes," Mrs Bridges said, and continued. "When I first started working for him, he'd occasionally just show up and ask to see Donald. After he had to make a few return trips, he started to call ahead.

"Sometimes, he'd use a different name, but I recognized the voice, or he'd just say, 'This is Marco,' and tell me when he'd be there. I'd have to find Don and let him know. I've seen him cancel all his other afternoon appointments to make sure he was available for 'Marco'."

"Is there any hope those old calendars are still around?" Virginia smiled. "Bless you!" he turned to Ashley. "In the morning, report here first. I'll call Don over and explain the changes to him before you start training with," he looked at the older secretary, "Virginia," he finished, with a smile, which she returned.

After Ashley had exited the room, Lee got up and walked around to Virginia, who stood up as he approached. "I think my father and your husband are very lucky men. I envy them." He opened his arms, inviting her in for a hug.

"You're very much like Ian; it's no wonder the women have itchy pants for you. If I was a few years younger..." she said, stepping into his arms.

"You said you and Dad still...what about Ron?" asked Max.

"Poor Ron; he has diabetes, and it has left him with ED. None of the pills work, so he needs to inject himself. That's really no big deal, except it doesn't always last long enough for both of us, especially if he comes first. He knew about Ian when we met. When he learned about our lunches, he suggested Ian might...

"I swear, my husband should be nominated for sainthood. He's put up with my lousy moods from working with Don all day, and then he actually spoke to Ian. I don't know what was said, but that next lunch...Makes me blush to remember it," she said, smiling. "How is he these days?"

"He's doing pretty well. He and our grandmother are traveling together, seeing the country."

"Edie? Tell her I said hello. We also had some good times with Ian. Nearly makes my...Hush up, Virginia," she said, smiling. She looked at Lee. "I told you, you were like him. Being with Ian made you forget all your inhibitions.

"Well, I better be getting back before Don blows a gasket. Unless, there's something else..."

"Nope. As I said, tomorrow, we'll inform Don of the change, and Rick Jacobs, the guy you will be eventually replacing in Customer Service. Right now, it's located adjacent to the parts room. As soon as we can, we'll find a more pleasant place for it." Virginia nodded, gave each of the twins a hug and peck on the cheek, and left the room.


Later that afternoon, after the other managers, supervisors, and officers had departed, Lee hit his intercom and asked Ashley to step into his office. When she opened his door, Max was right behind her.

Max slipped her arm a round Ashley's waist as they entered the office and walked to Lee's desk. He came out from behind the desk and greeted each of the women with a hug and kiss on the cheek. With a curious smile, Ashley asked, "Is something wrong? This feels an awful lot like I'm about to get some bad news."

"Only if you agree, Ash," replied Max. "Lee told me a little about your first time together, and the promise he had you make. I'm here to make sure he doesn't force you to agree to keep it."

"Promise? Oh, you mean the who, when, where ever thing. I never really thought he meant that. I went along with the others because I thought it would be fun. I guess the next person you want me ... it won't be fun, will it? You're going to ask me to screw Don, to give him the same privilege I give you?"

"Not hardly, Ash," answered Lee. "I've already told you, I want you back here twice a week. I can't ask you to do him more than once a month, twice at most." He led her to the love seat and had the women sit down. Pulling over a chair he sat so their knees were in contact.

"You know what Don has done to the company. He also forced Max to marry him, to keep our father out of prison. He thinks she is sleeping with me so he can keep his job, and access to his secret accounts. Tomorrow, we are going to begin the process of cutting him loose.

"In the morning, when I am explaining how you will be replacing Mrs Bridges, I am also going to take Max away from him. I will tell him she will no longer share his bed, even though she lives under his roof. I want to tell him you have agreed to have sex with him once a month. I intend to make those two statements while I fuck both of you in front of him."

Both women were silent for a long ten count, then Ashley doubled over as if she were in pain. "Ooooooooh, fuckitall," she moaned. "I think I just wet myself; my panties are soaked."

With a small laugh, Max, gripping Ashley's arm, added, "Me, too. Christ, Lee! What are you going to do for us right now? If I go home to Don in this condition, I'll jump on his bone so fast he'll think we're really married. Not that it would do me any good.

"I can assure you, Ashley, after being with Lee, even just once a month with Don is really just a nuisance fuck. He's on the small side of average; I can cover his whole prick with my hand, so you probably won't need any foreplay, which is good because he doesn't know what foreplay means."

She turned to her brother. "Well?"

"Hmmm, there's something I read about once that I always wanted to try. Both of you, strip from the waist down." He went to a closet near his private bathroom and removed a pair of blankets, which he laid on the floor so there were four plies of blanket. "Okay, Max, you on your back, knees as wide as you can manage. Ash, you lie on top, facing her, getting your clit as close to hers as you can."

When Ashley was situated, he slid his hand in between them, checking the relative locations of their clits. As he moved into position behind Ash, he noticed her butt. "Wow, Ash! I never noticed before what a nice ass you have. So full and round. Looks almost good enough to eat."

"Go ahead, Lee; you can say it. I know I have a fat ass, and I'm not ashamed of it."

"You shouldn't be, and I wasn't commenting on a fat ass, but a beautiful one." he bent down and planted a kiss on each cheek, eliciting a giggly laugh from the big blonde.

"You goof ball," she said. In response, Lee slid his cock between the two women, invading and separating their labia. "What? Oooohhhh, yesssss," Ashley sighed, echoing the tall, slender brunette under her.

Lee began to move in and out, sliding his thickness between the two clits, at the same time massaging their U-spots, as well as the supersensitive areas right outside the opening to their vaginas. He took his time, making long, slow strokes.

Not until both women were beginning to move their hips in concert with him did he start to increase his speed. They were moving with each other, both going up, and then down, maintaining the pressure on his rod. When he started to speed up, so did they, rapidly bringing themselves to orgasm.

Both of the girls planked, practically at the same time, driving Lee backwards and out of his strange double sheath, and at the same time created enough friction to stimulate his eruption, spraying his spend all over Ashley's lovely ass. He sat there, between their legs, on his heels, catching his breath.

Tentatively, he reached out and caressed Ashley's rear cheeks, rubbing his cream into her pale skin. As he did so, he opened her crease, exposing he rosebud. Without thinking about what he was saying, he asked, "Ashley, have you ever had anal..." while he tentatively pressed a finger against that sensitive opening.

"N...n..no" she stammered, "please, don't..."

"Lee," interjected Max, wrapping Ashley in her arms, "behave yourself. That's not something you ask a woman to do on the spur of the moment. If you want to try that, it's something you talk about and build up to over several days, preparing her for the experience."

Lee looked at his sister, smiled and nodded, pulling his hand back from Ashery's butt. Ashley wrapped her arms around Max. "Thank you. I can't say no to him, even when I know I should."

Max kissed her lightly on the lips. "I know," she sighed, "neither can I, and God knows, I've tried. Are you okay now? Do you need anything?"

The big blonde smiled. "Lotto numbers would be nice, but otherwise, I'm fine. If Don's as small as you say, after taking your brother eight or nine times a month, he shouldn't be a problem, unless he gets mean or violent."

"I can't guarantee he won't, but that's something I haven't seen in him. And it's even more unlikely here, where there would be witnesses," Max replied. "Well, we should be getting dressed and getting out of here." She looked at her brother. "Are you going to talk to Dad tonight? I want to be there, if you are."

"Last night, after you left, he told me he and Edie were going to dinner and a show in Buffalo, and would probably spend the night. I'd call him on his cell, but you know how he is about taking calls."

"Call Edie's phone and leave a message for them to call you. I'd like to know what the hell is going on before we get too much further into this." Lee nodded and began to dial while Max walked Ashley out the door.

"If anything changes before tomorrow, we'll let you know," Max told the secretary, with a hug. "Thank you for this afternoon. I really enjoyed sharing Lee with you. After the baby's born, we'll have to see about more traditional methods."

"Baby? You're...That's fantas...is it? Is it some thing you wanted?"

"Yes. And it is fantastic. It's also supposed to be a secret, yet, for a while." Ashley grinned and hugged Max back, with a kiss to the cheek.

"I won't tell a soul. Contrary to my reputation, I can keep a secret, when I know it's important."

"I know. That's why I told you. Thanks again, Ash, for everything."

Inside, Lee had just finished leaving his grandmother the message to call him, no matter what time it was. Max walked back into the office.

"Call me if they call you back, unless it's after midnight."

"What about Doofus?"

"Unless it's one of 'his' nights, he's in bed and asleep by eleven. And this isn't one of his 'weeks, let alone nights."

"Weeks?"

"Yep; first and third Thursdays, unless it's that time of the month," she answered, with a smile. "You know, for some women, that time can be awfully long, and there's no way to predict it. It's just another thing for us to have to put up with, the curse of womanhood." She let out a heavy sigh, and laughed. "Call me anyway, to say good night." Lee nodded.

"By the way, what do you know about this?" he asked, picking up an envelope from his desk.

Max looked at it briefly. "Oh, that was one of Don's few good ideas, a few years back. It's sort of a retirement option, an annuity the employees can buy into. The payback, of course, depends on how long they pay into it, but it has a minimum guarantee, five or six hundred a month. Why?"

"This is the first I've seen or heard of it. I'll ask Pete if he or Rosa looked into it. This is the kind of thing it would be easy to steal from, and nobody would know until it went broke." He picked up the phone to call his partner. Max headed for the door. "Good night, sweets; talk to you later," he said as she pulled it open. She glanced back over her shoulder and blew him a kiss.

"Hello, Rosa, is Pete still alive? Pete, Lee...Yeah, so far everything is on track. Say, did either you or Rosa look into the employees' annuity option... Me, neither; I just got a report on it today. Looks sort of like a semi-annual. It's all aggregate figures...Tomorrow morning? Late, around ten-thirty would be fine... It's time to up the pressure on Don...I wouldn't care, but Max would have a shit fit if you were here watching. She says it's going to be bad enough in front of Ashley, especially in front of Don...Unh uh, you want to watch, you suggest it," he laughed. "See you in the morning."


Wednesday morning. Max knocked on their connecting door and pushed it open. Lee looked up and grinned. She was dressed in a blouse and skirt. The skirt was a conservative charcoal brown A-line, and reached just below mid thigh. Her ivory white blouse was fairly sheer and was designed to be worn with the tails out. Under it, her bra, a similar color, seemed to be one of the soft cup one-cup-fits-all styles, camouflaging her slightly swollen breasts more than supporting them.

"Don just got in," she said, approaching his desk. "Shall we get started?"

He nodded and switched on the intercom. "Ash, would you call Mrs Bridges and have her tell Don I want to see him, then come in. Thanks."

He got up and walked around the desk to embrace his sister. "Why don't you come over tonight? We could invite Pete and Rosa to dinner, play some games; Pete said he'd like to challenge you to a game of strip euchre, men against women."

Max laughed. "I bet he would. Maybe after the baby's born. I know I don't show much, but I'm beginning to feel big..."

"Believe me, sweetheart, you aren't big. Unless somebody knew you real well before, they couldn't tell."

"He's telling you the truth, Max," said Ashley, who had heard the last exchange, as she walked up behind her. "I've seen you practically every business day for the past two years and didn't have any idea until you told me last night."

Max laughed. "That may well be, but I'm still not going to play strip anything with Pete."

Ashley's eyes widened. She looked at Lee. "If you're looking for a partner...uh, who else is playing?"

The twins laughed. "Rosa, I imagine," said Lee. "Pete proposed to her last week before he went on the trip to Niagara and Northport. She told me she was going to accept, but that was before their fight here Monday."

"Hmmm. I wonder which option he chose. She called earlier to get him on your calendar at ten-thirty. Said you had called last night, and that she didn't think, from the part of the conversation she had heard that you'd remember to tell me."

"Option? About getting married?" queried a puzzled Max.

Lee replied, "She gave Pete two choices, her, anyway he wants her, but only her; or her and the ability to screw just about anyone he wants, knowing she'll be out sport fucking as soon as she learns what he's been doing."

"That's the same mistake he made. Didn't you listen, Mr Brock? She didn't say she would, she said he shouldn't get angry and upset 'if' she did, and that she wouldn't, unless he did," Ashley said. "Men!"

"Wow! That's pretty broad minded of her. As you know, brother, before the final commitment is made, as long as I know who, I'm not too upset about you having sex with anyone. But if we do as you suggested, and live together to raise this baby, then your stable of possible partners is going to shrink pretty fucking drastically."

Before anyone could respond, there was a knock at the door. At a nod from Lee, Ashley went to answer it. Don came into the room, vexed at being summoned, and then, at there being noone to announce him. He was close to fuming when Ashley opened the door. When he saw it was she who answered, and that Lee and Max were in the room with her, he all but lost it.

"Goddam it, Brock! What the fuck is going on here? You summon me like you're calling a friggin' clerk, and here you are, locked up in a room with a pair of wh..."

"Watch your language, Pieters. I 'will' support a sexual harassment suit if you don't. As for what's going on, I have decided to make some changes, which primarily affect you and these two ladies. Sit, while I explain." Don plopped down in one of the side chairs, glowering.

"First, Ashley. The new customer service department needs some expert help in learning how to process the new purchase requests, so I'm transferring Mrs Bridges out there effective tomorrow. She's already been approached and accepted the transfer. She will work there two days a week, to be gradually replaced by Ashley, who has generously agreed to take on the job. Before you object, let me continue.

julybear7
julybear7
2,084 Followers