A Dish Best Served Cold Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
julybear7
julybear7
2,084 Followers

"Now, Maxine, your wife. The first day I started here, she said she'd do anything so you could keep your position, and, as I'm sure you know, or have at least surmised, she has. She also told me it was your idea.

"I've come to like screwing Max, quite a lot. At first, it was just screwing you because you seemed to be such an arrogant asshole." Don felt his ire begin to increase, his fists, tighten. "But, over the last several weeks, it has been more about her, until, I realized, I was beginning to resent you having access to her at any level.

"So, when the opportunity came up, I took advantage of it. Beginning right now, if you want to keep your position with Carruthers, you will no longer share your wife's bed." Lee turned Max to face the desk and pushed her to lean on it, on her elbows. He raised her skirt over her hips, gathered at her waist. His hand slid between her thighs to grasp the gusset of her panties and pull them down slightly so they could be easily bypassed.

Don's eyes opened wide in disbelief. "Wha...What in Hell are you doing?" he shouted. "Get your fucking hands off my wife!"

Lee just grinned as he slid his cock into the tall brunette. "You haven't been listening. She is no longer your wife; she's my mistress. For the immediate future, she may live in your house, but you will no longer sleep in her bed. Is there something difficult to grasp in that statement?"

Lee was slowly fucking Max, sliding in and out at a leisurely pace. Whether it was the depravity of the slow fuck, being fucked in front of Ashley, or being watched by her husband, or all three, it didn't take Max very long until she felt the signals that an orgasm was coming. Don heard her low moan.

"What's wrong? What's happening?" he asked, alarmed.

Her response was another groan, louder, longer, deeper. He saw her body begin to quiver, then shake. Her moans turned to short guttural sounds, "unh unh unh unh unh uh uh uh uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," as the orgasm took over her body.

"That," pointed out Lee, "was an orgasm, something she obviously never had with you." He pulled his still erect cock from Max's vagina and motioned to Ashley to take her place next to Max, and to assume the same position. Slipping into her, he went on.

"Your failure to give Max an orgasm, I'm sure, is the result of faulty practice and experience. For the past few months I have been training Ashley, here, how to please a man. I have persuaded her, since I am removing your primary sexual outlet, to provide you with the opportunity to have sex once a month, so you can practice."

"Once a month? B...B...b...but..."

"Is that too much? Oh, you'll also have to use a rubber every time; no rubber, no sex. Understood?" Don numbly nodded. "Any questions?" asked Lee, looking at the women and the shocked creature sitting before him. He pulled his cock from Ashley and pushed her to her knees. He turned to face her and pulled her face to his groin.

When she swallowed his dick, he let out a satisfied groan and held her head in place briefly, savoring the pleasure. "I'm sorry to deprive you of this pleasure, but all Ash would agree to is vaginal sex, once a month. And, just like the women you use in the big cities, once you come, your time is up."

Before Don could answer, the intercom beeped two quick beeps, the company signal that the person on the other end needed a quick private word. Lee reached for his phone without pulling out of Ashley's mouth. "Lee Brock here."

"Mr Brock, Virginia Bridges. There's a phone call for Don; it's the manager of the Northport Trust Bank. That's the bank where Don..."

"I understand, Mrs Bridges. Would you transfer the call here? Thank you." He handed the phone to Don, who took it with a puzzled look.

"Don Pieters. Yes. Good morning, Mr Caruso... I'm sorry; what did you say?" He listened for a few minutes. Angrily, he slammed the phone back into its cradle, glaring at Max. "You bitch!" he shouted. "You motherfucking cunt!"

- - -to be continued

julybear7
julybear7
2,084 Followers