A Dish Best Served Cold Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
julybear7
julybear7
2,076 Followers

“Yes, that would be it, the preferred customer account monies.” He could almost feel himself counting the money.

“Oh, dear! I’m sorry, but I can’t return it. I don’t have it. Don asked me to do something to impress the socially prominent people in town, so I donated a large sum of money to the Community Fund in his name. He’ll have to find a way to return it to you. Is that all. Good-bye.”

“Mrs Pieters!!” Marco screamed into the phone. “No, that is not all! Listen to me, young woman. Nobody takes my money and gets away with it. One way or another, they pay it back.” Max and Lee nearly laughed at the threat. This was the reaction they had hoped for.

“Yes, I’ve heard tales about your ‘unique’ collection methods. If you want to try to collect your money that way, I’m perfectly happy to ‘entertain’ you,” she said, putting a sultry tone in her voice when she said entertain, “but, only you, none of your,” she hesitated, “assistants. I’ll be at my father’s house, the day after tomorrow. About one? I’m sure I can make it worth your time.”

Stunned at her response, Marco heard himself agreeing to her terms.

Immediately after she turned off the speaker phone, Max buzzed Don. “Don, Mr Murphey, my lawyer, says the final papers can be delivered to Dad’s house by noon, the day after tomorrow. Can you stop by and sign them then?”

“Sure. Is that all?”

“Yes, that’s all. See you then. Please don’t be any later than that.”

“Sure.”

Her next call was to her father’s good friend, the deputy chief of police, the man she affectionately called Uncle Zeke. She explained there was someone coming to visit her at her father’s house in a couple of days; she wasn’t expecting any problem, but they had a tendency to fly off the handle easily, and had been known to get violent. Could there be a patrol car out front around one that afternoon?


It was two o’clock when the silver Continental turned down Ian’s street. A cul de sac, it led straight to a large brick colonial, fronted by a shared traffic circle. There were five lots around the circle. Ian’s property comprised the three center lots, his house on the middle one.

At first, neither Marco nor Rog, his chauffeur noticed the black and white parked at the front of the traffic circle. “Shit!” Marco swore when he saw it. It had been his plan to simply push his way into the house, followed by Rog, then to call his collectors, keeping Max busy ‘entertaining’ him and Rog until they arrived.

After helping Marco from the car, Rog accompanied him to the door, on the off chance he’d be allowed to wait somewhere inside, to help Marco gain control of the situation. Max opened the door to greet them, and waved to the patrolman standing by his car. “There’s a coffee shop a couple or three blocks south, on Elmdale. Your driver can wait for your call there.” Marco nodded to Rog, who turned and left.

Max held Marco at the door until the limo had cleared the circle. When she let him in, he was greeted by Ashley and Thelma, both nude. Max removed the robe she was wearing, revealing her very pregnant nude body. “This is a no clothing allowed building this afternoon, Marco. These ladies will help you disrobe.”

To his consternation, they were already attacking buttons and zippers. Thelma was on her knees, removing his rubbers and shoes. Before he was ready, he was standing in front of the three nude women, naked as a jay. From somewhere, Thelma produced a long Velcro strap, which was quickly affixed to Marco’s hands, and the tails fastened behind his back in such a manner that his hands were secured right at his navel.

“What the fuck is going on? Let me go! I’ll have you arrested for illegal restraint.” he hollered, his voice squeaking.

“Marco! Marco, calm down,” Max said, soothing him, while the other two fondled his genitals. “You came to get an experience worth a quarter of a million dollars. Just relax, and go with the flow. I promise you, it’ll be worth that and more.” Her smile was disarming. He took a deep breath and nodded.

She led him and the women through the house to the family room. Marco was shocked to see his nephew there, gagged and handcuffed so that he was bent over a hassock.

“Wha...”

“Donnie told us you like to have the husbands watch when you collect from their wives, so I invited him to join us. I hope you don’t mind.

“I also invited my cousin, Lee.” She pointed behind Marco, who had to turn around to see who was behind him.

When he turned back around, Max was gone and the other two women were removing the bolsters from a daybed. “Sorry, Marco, but the doctor told Max no sex until after the babies come,” Lee explained.

“But these two ladies, I’m sure will be more than adequate. What’s your preference, vanilla or chocolate.

“Here, just walk on your knees onto the daybed while you decide.” Ashley and Thelma each took an arm and helped him balance on his knees on the soft cushions.

“Ah, umm, that’s a hard decision, but I think I’d prefer to start with vanilla,” he said, leering at Ashley’s bodacious chest.

Lee pushed on Marco’s back, pushing him face down on the daybed. “Sorry, asshole, we’re all out of vanilla. All you get today is chocolate.”

Marco felt the daybed cushions move, then Lee’s legs as he knee walked up the bed until he got to Marco’s ass. Marco felt the beginning of panic when he felt someone’s hands spreading his ass cheeks, and tried to squirm his way free of Lee’s legs, to no avail. Without his hands there was no way to get any purchase to move himself.

He felt Lee’s cock probing his rosebud. In fright and rage, he screamed. Suddenly it felt like a hot poker had been forced into his ass. His scream was cut short when Thelma forced a cock gag into his mouth and snapped the strap behind his head.

“Nnnn! nnnnh! nhnhnhnh!” he screamed, shaking his head, still trying to pull away from Lee, who had dropped all his weight on Marco’s back, to wait for Marco’s ravaged asshole to relax slightly.

When Marco realized that Lee wasn’t moving, he prayed, knowing it was useless, the penetration was the extent of his torture. As big as he was, and as out of shape, movement was difficult, and tiring. Unable to use his hands to aid in his struggle, exhausted, he capitulated and let his body relax.

Sensing the lessening of tension in his victim, Lee began the classic in and out motion, forcing Marco to resume his desperate struggle. Gradually, Marco felt the massive jolts of pain turn to tiny bolts of pleasure, which increased in length and intensity until he was unconsciously returning Lee’s thrusts.

Soon Marco noticed the beginnings of his signals that he was about to come. He started moaning, ‘No, no, no.” past his gag. Sensing what was about to happen, Lee unfastened the gag. He then pulled Marco’s hips up and back, to sit on his heels, driving his cock further into the fat man’s ass, triggering his involuntary ejaculation.

When Marco realized what he was doing, he looked in horror at Don, who was laughing, watching Marco’s tiny dick spewing a mini-torrent of cum all over the couch in front him. “You’re a dead man, cocksucker, if any of this gets out, nephew or not!”

Still laughing, Don nodded, then used his head to direct Marco’s vision to the corner of the room. Marco nearly had an apoplectic fit when he saw Ashley behind a tripod mounted video camera, connected to a computer.

“You fucking bastards!” he shrieked. “Everyone in this fucking house is dead!”

Lee withdrew slightly, then thrust upward, deeper into the recesses of Marco’s bowel, eliciting a groan. “Listen to me, you fat sack of shit. You aren’t going to hurt anyone in this house today, or ever.

“If anything happens to any of my family, Ian’s family, these two lovely ladies’ or their families, this tape will be released to the internet within twenty-four hours, complete with identifying information. Think about that, and what it would mean for you if your ‘associates’ saw it.”

Marco growled, but nodded, seething. Lee went on, “You have money in four accounts with our name on them. You have until the close of business today to move that money. At five o’clock, the passwords on the accounts will change, based on 32-bit encryption. If you don’t know what that means, I’m sure Don can tell you.”

“What about Don? Are you going to protect him, too? Is he still part of your family?”

Don’s stomach turned when he heard Lee tell Marco that he had never been part of Lee’s family, and was now Marco’s problem. “B...b...b...but...I helped you out.”

“You were helping yourself out, prick” Lee spit out, pushing the crime boss off his dick. The big man worked his way off the day bed and walked across the room to stand behind his nephew.

“Turn that fucking thing off,” he ordered, looking at Ashley. “Donnie, just so’s you don’t forget what I’m about to say...” Marco dropped to his knees and lined up his mini-cock with Don’s pucker, and pushed, saying, “You never talk about today, with anyone.”. Don felt something roughly the size of a finger invade his ass. Absent the pain caused by size, it was not an unpleasant experience.

On his end, Marco felt the squeeze of the anal sphincter on his shaft, which worked to force his corona through the inner ring, and against Don’s prostate. His thrusting, however feeble, was enough to trip Don’s climax, causing him feelings of shame. Lee saw the sperm-laden liquid coat the hassock and grinned.

Don’s shame was intensified when Lee pulled his face up and introduced him to Lee’s dirty cock. “C’mon, Don, this won’t be the first, or, judging by the expression on Marco’s face, the last time you eat shit. You aren’t getting released until you clean me up.”

“B...b...But, I...”

“Did you really think you’d get off without getting punished for what you did to Ian and Max, not to mention trying to take over the company. Are you really that dumb?” He pushed his cock into Don’s mouth, past his teeth, until he ran into the back of Don’s throat. “Clean it good, prick,” he ordered, beginning to fuck the face at the end of his cock.

“You should try this, Marco. It’s totally different from getting a blow job from a woman. I can’t describe it. I imagine it’s the same sort of difference woman talk about, between having a man or a woman eat their cunt.”

“Get your ass out of there then, so I can try it,” the fat man growled. When Lee was clear of Don, Marco pulled his cock from Don’s ass and moved to his face. He grabbed a handful of Don’s hair and pulled his face up and shoved his dick into Don’s waiting mouth.

After having Lee’s thickness in his mouth, Don nearly laughed when Marco began to furiously pump his skinny dick in and out of his nephew’s mouth. Don closed his lips tightly around the small member, and even began to quietly hum.

Suddenly he was aware of hands on his ass, spreading his cheeks. When he tried to back off Marco, to ask what was happening, Marco gripped his head tightly, holding him in place, and growled at him.

He felt a pushing pressure as something that felt like a beer can tried to invade his ass. He felt it broach, first, his outer ring, then his inner ring and the burning pain as the muscles were suddenly stretched to their limit. Reflexively, his eyes and jaws closed and tightened as he screamed in pain.

It took several seconds for him to recognize the fact that there were fists pummeling his face and head, accompanying someone else’s pain-filled scream. He pulled his head back, opening his mouth to object to the beating.

The pounding immediately ceased. He opened his eyes and saw his uncle running to take a place behind him. “Get the fuck out of my way,” Marco screamed, pushing Lee out of Don’s asshole. The older man immediately forced his thin dick into the cavernous gap left when Lee withdrew, and began furiously, uselessly, fucking the gaping aperture, forcing nothing but air into the open bowel.

Lee returned to Don’s face and lifted it to drop onto his shit slicked dick, just as the doorbell rang.

A few seconds later, Thelma led a police officer into the room. Lee glanced over his shoulder, immediately recognizing the policeman as an old high school classmate. “Hey, Tommy, what’s up?”

Officer Thomas Davis was a three year veteran of the Riverview Police Department. As he took in the scene before him, he thought he had seen some weird shit in this small town since joining the force, but this had to take the cake.

“Afternoon, Lee. Excuse my curiosity, but what the fuck is going on? Excuse me Ma’am,” he said turning to Thelma, who was standing beside him, still nude.

Lee laughed and pulled out of Don’s mouth. “We’re...ahh...dissolving a business relationship, a fairly contentious relationship, caused by this fellow in the middle. We found out he was working for both of us at the same time, and cheating both of us. So, Mr Demare and I decided to celebrate our parting by...uh...appropriately rewarding him. Right, Mr Demare?”

“That’s exactly correct,” he answered, frozen in place, not sure which would be worse, witnessed fucking another man, or being seen naked by a young cop who obviously knew the man who had engineered his predicament

Tom gave Lee and the fat man a questioning look. He walked over to Don and bent over him to ask, “You okay, fella?” Don lifted his head to look at Tom, then Lee and back over his shoulder to Marco, then nodded.

“I’m fine, officer; I’m fine.”

“Was there a reason you stopped by, Tom?”

“Damn, I nearly forgot, the sight of you all...Mr. Demare,” he asked, looking at the nude fat man, obviously fighting a smile, “does a Roger Hernandez drive for you?” Marco nodded, his eyes narrowing, wary, all his criminal instincts coming into play. “Do you know of any reason why he might attack a woman by the name of Rosa Montero?”

“Rosa? Attacked?” exclaimed Lee. “What happened?”

Tom looked at Lee, questioningly, then back to Marco. “Mr Demare?”

“The man has been working for me for a little over six years. Before that, he had done some time in Attica. Before that, I know nothing about his life. I never heard him mention any problem of any kind with any woman. Is he in trouble?” Marco answered, his voice flat, emotionless.

“You might say that; he’s dead.”


Rog found the coffee shop and then a place to park the Lincoln on the street where he thought it wouldn’t get dinged up by careless parkers. He walked back to the café and entered. He stood in the doorway, surveying the interior, picking a place to sit and evaluating the customers.

There weren’t many; only two of interest, a couple, a cute latina and a blond yanqui, sitting together in a booth toward the back, their heads together, letting the world know they were lovers.

He made his way to a booth on the opposite side of the small café, and ordered a coffee and a fried egg and cheese sandwich. His booth was against the interior wall, so he could sit with his back to the wall, keeping his eyes on the young couple and the door at the same time.

As he looked at the couple, something about them seemed familiar. The woman’s laugh in particular. He thought he recalled seeing the guy in Northport recently, sometime this past Fall, but that wasn’t what was bugging him about them.

The woman...so familiar. Then he heard the yanqui use her name...Rosa! It couldn’t be her! He caught sight of her face, and had a flashback memory, back ten years. This far away from home! Son of a bitch, the little cunt who had told his mother what he had done to her that afternoon.

Because of her, he hadn’t seen his family in ten years. He’d make certain it was her, but if it was, she was going to pay. And pay dearly!

He sat back to wait for them. If Marco was going to be fucking around with the bitch who answered the door, he had all afternoon.

The forty-ish waitress stopped by the booth with the young couple. She thought they were cute, so obviously in love. She noted the sparkle on the girl’s finger, obviously new, and wondered if it had been Christmas or New Years Eve. The cute guy had asked for their check, but since it had been just coffees, she said it was her treat.

They demurred, of course, but when she insisted, they thanked her and got up out of the booth, to start for the door. Rog gave them a three step start, then called, “Rosa? Rosa Montero?”

Rosa and Pete turned at the hail. It took the two seconds for Rog to make up the three steps for Rosa to recognize her rapist. She gasped his name and stepped back.

Pete saw Rog’s arm sweep up and back, then start forward. He caught the glint of light on metal and pulled his fiancé backward and down with his left hand while his right hand made a judo punch on line for Rog’s larynx, connecting solidly, a milli-second before the box cutter caught Rosa’s throat.

The waitress screamed as Rosa dropped, blood spurting from her wound. Acting on instinct, Pete shoved his finger into the small cut, stopping the blood. He glanced at her attacker. He was lying on the floor, his hands to his throat, gasping for air.

“Call 9-1-1!” he screamed to the waitress.

Police, Fire and Ambulance crews all arrived within a matter of minutes, to find Rosa lying on Pete’s lap, his finger still in her neck, and her attacker dying. It took Pete only a few seconds to relate what he knew, and what he surmised, based on Rosa’s reaction. The waitress’s recounting of events supported his, so he and his finger remained with Rosa while she was transported to the nearest emergency room, and Officer Tom Davis was given the job of informing Roger Hernandez’s employer he needed a new driver.


At the ER, Pete was pacing up and down the waiting room while the doctors repaired the nick in the small artery. He saw a doctor enter the area from the surgical suite. “Mr Adams, you’re Ms Montero’s family?”

“Yes, I’m all she has in the immediate area. Her mother and sister live in Florida.”

“Well you can tell them she and the baby will be fine. You did a great job, plugging the cut with your finger like that. Probably saved her life. She’ll be upstairs in her room in a half hour or so, up on the fifth floor. You can ask at the nurses station which room. She’ll be kept over night, but I’m sure she can go home tomorrow.” And as quick as he had come, the doctor was gone.


Back at Ian’s house, the three civilians stood in stunned silence. Lee was the first to respond. “He attacked Rosa? How is she?”

“You know her? How?”

“She works for my business out in Cedar Rapids. How is she? What happened?”

Tom quickly gave the salient points, based on what he had heard the waitress report, and told them that Pete had likely saved her life with his quick thinking, ending with the fact she was on her way to the emergency room at St John’s hospital.

He had tracked Marco through the chauffeur’s uniform and the Lincoln Continental parked down the street from the café. Based on the registration, Pete had told them the owner of the limo was expected at Ian’s this afternoon.

Neither Marco or Don had any information which would help him, beyond what Marco had already told Tom. Based on his stay at Attica, there was hope Rog’s family could be tracked down so his body could be shipped to them for burial.

“Hell,” he thought, “if the woman recognized him, she might be able to help. I’ll suggest to Zeke he send someone to the hospital first thing tomorrow to interview her.”

On his way out, Tom met Ashley on her way to the family room, her arms full of men’s clothing. She flashed him a warm smile, stirring a response in his shorts. He started to say something, but she rushed past him. He turned to watch her bare buns speed down the hall.

She felt his eyes on her and paused, making a half turn. “Tom Davis, right?” He nodded. “I’ll call you, soon,” she promised. He smiled and left the house, feeling better about his job than he had in a while.

julybear7
julybear7
2,076 Followers