A Dog's Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
john477
john477
3 Followers

Smiling, I replied, "That is the plan. I'm going to fuck your tits with my mouth until you beg me to stop!"

Her excitement grew as she straddled my midsection and began to rock her pelvis, rubbing her sex up and down my abdomen. I could feel the heat of her outer lips as her canal spilled creamy fluids across my belly. There was enough that I gathered some up and smeared it around on her hot tits, mixing it in with the sweat that flowed so generously. Lifting her breasts in her own hands, squeezing them so that her nipples jutted out further, she thrust first one and then the other into my mouth crying, "Lick them for me, baby....yes, that's it...lick them nice and clean!" The salty sweetness of her cream was addicting as I lapped it from one hot teat and then the other.

As her orgasm approached, she called to me, "Suck them harder now, baby.... suck them harder!" Her cry started in the back of her throat as her back arched into her orgasm, the connection finally made between her sensitive nipples and her sexual core as her pussy bucked against me. She cried out her joy, "Yes, yes, yessssss!" I was sucking hard on one nipple and tugging roughly on the other as she continued to call me. When she finished she slumped over in exhaustion, her heaving breasts pleasantly surrounding my face. I listened as her heartbeat returned to normal, tasting her yet again and thinking how fine her body was.

Gently rolling her off my chest, I left her napping on her side and went to find us some nourishment.

I returned quietly with large chunks of cut fruit. Kristen had awakened, and her pretty blue eyes were following the clouds across the sky. She sat up, crossed her legs, and waited patiently until I sat down beside her. She picked up a piece of watermelon and found it was too large for her mouth. Forcing it into her mouth resulted in a fair amount of juice running down her chin and onto her chest. She asked for a napkin and I told her that I did not have any. She looked at the rest of the fruit and frowned, realizing that it was going to be messy eating any of it. She quipped at me, "You cut them that way on purpose!"

It was my turn to say, "Um hmm..... I thought we might feed each other. After all, this is the way the dogs feed. It will be fun making a mess and even more fun cleaning it up."

She responded, "Bow wow," picking up half an orange and smashing it against my mouth, forcing juice up my nose. We laughed raucously as went through it all: orange, watermelon, honeydew and muskmelon. It was all over us! We licked much of it off each other. We left some too, knowing that it would mix in with our other body fluids for later. Finally there was just a banana left.

She asked skeptically, "What are you going to do with the banana?"

I replied, smiling mischievously again, "I've always liked bananas with cream, and I'm even willing to share." With that I urged her up on her hands and knees. She watched intently as I peeled the banana slowly, letting her mind get around what might happen next. I moved around behind her and saw the drops of dew that had formed around her sexual folds heralding her enthusiasm. She licked her lips hungrily as I licked the end of the pulpy white fruit, readying it for insertion.

I kneeled behind her, and she spread her legs, offering greater access. I opened her folds, exposing her sensitive nub. She quickly drew in her breath as I applied the cool firmness of the tip to her labia, slowly circling inward toward her clit until the two came into contact. I twisted the fruit around her nub, causing her to moan with delight. Then I moved it down to her vagina and eased the end up against the opening. Carefully, I inserted the first half of the fragile fruit. I was content with that result when she whispered, "I want the other half" and eased back taking the rest into her heated body. Watching the pure pleasure in her eyes as she swallowed the phallic fruit with her hot pussy was incredible! I withdrew the treat glazed with her essence carefully so as not to break it.

I took a bite and squished the soft fruit between my tongue and the roof of my mouth, savoring the flavor. She said, "Hey, how about me? I want some too." She stayed on her knees as we took turns taking bites. The saltiness of her juices and the sweetness of the banana tasted very sensual. While we ate, I had been running my free hand over her, getting more familiar with her voluptuous body. My fondling her big tits and round belly was having its effect on us both.

I stood and she went back down on her haunches. She grasped the shaft of my cock and said, "You know, they say dogs lick themselves because they can. I think it is because they find something very special about licking their own genitals. We can do that too, but we will have to work together." With that, she lifted my slick rod up and ran the flat of her tongue along the underside from the crown to the base. She asked, "What do you think?" and began gently drawing each of my balls into her mouth sucking off the sweat and fruit juices that had collected there.

Moaning my pleasure I said, "Oh baby, you are sooo good!" When she finished, I said, "Perhaps I can return the favor." Urging her back to the doggie position, I got down behind her. I began by tracing with my fingertips the curves of her hips and ass. I trailed my middle finger down the small of her back... between her cheeks... across her anus. She clamped my finger with her cheeks holding me at that sensitive spot. That very private opening pulsed pleasurably around my fingertip as she groaned her pleasure. Not sure, at this point, what to make of her response, I moved on to rim her vagina and continued on up to her clit, where I tugged gently on that throbbing nub.

She was making little doggy yelps as she wriggled her sex against my fingers. It sounded a little like a dog that was afraid! From the guttural sounds she made as I teased her, however, I could tell she was really enjoying being pleasured this way. Her coloring -- especially around her neck, breasts and vulva -- continued to deepen, and her erogenous zones plumped up as they filled with her hot blood. Her body glistened in the afternoon sun. Her state of arousal was clearly reaching a new high. She cried out, "Please don't tease me anymore. I feel dirty and sticky and so very sexy. Please take me this way now!"

Here was a beautiful woman on her knees begging to be fucked hard, and I was teasing her instead of fucking her properly! My cock pulsed heavily as she raised her ass further, letting me know where she wanted me to go next. I got down behind her, roughly forcing her legs apart. I spread her quivering thighs and cheeks and breathed in the aroma of her white-hot need. The whiteness of her twin mounds giving way to pink, then turning to crimson deep in her folds was intoxicating. Her juices were flowing so copiously that they ran down her thighs. Parting her lips and burying my face in her sex, I hungrily drank in her honey, licking and sucking her tissues from her mound around to her ass. I stopped there briefly to force my tongue into that tight little opening, causing her to gasp in surprise. Surprise gave way to pleasure as her ass allowed my tongue to enter and swirl round. She relaxed completely as I rimmed the opening and sucked gently, making her moan softly as her bum continued to flex in pleasure. Sitting back on my knees, I watched the outer muscles of her opening quiver as it began to close and thought briefly about plunging my cock deep inside her round bottom.

Looking around at me, she answered my unasked question. "I think I might want you there later, but right now I want your beautiful cock in me, fucking my pussy!" She had just said that she truly wanted to be fucked doggy style, and who was I to deny her? Rising to my knees, I positioned the head of my now-straining cock against the fiery red opening of her vagina. Then I went still. Her pussy lips were pulsing around me when she looked back and called, "Please fuck me!" I pushed it in to the hilt and began to withdraw when she called again, "No, fuck me harder!" At that, I grabbed her pink collar and pulled while thrusting my hips forward, lunging deep, spearing her pussy, and knocking her to the ground. She strained, forcing herself back up onto her knees, and I rode her hard. Alternately bucking and squirming her ass against me, she cried, "Yes, that's it! Oh, yes... Oh, yesss......Keep doing that!"

At this point, everything was coming together for her in a crescendo of emotions and sensations. She was no longer a woman in control. All reason and thought had fled. She was not a bitch in heat but a woman on fire and in deep need... The center of her world was the firing nerves in her demanding cunt, carrying her inexorably to the orgasm that would flood her being and give her the sexual release that was absolutely demanded by her body and soul.

Each time I entered, she would grab my shaft tightly with her cunt muscles, milking my cock on the out stroke. I told her that I would not last long if she kept squeezing my cock that way, and she replied, "Then come with me now!" As our rhythm quickened, she began a guttural chant, "Come for me baby...yes, come for me...that's it....come for me!" A growl erupted from deep in my chest. I dug my fingers into her rosy ass and pulled hard, slapping noisily against her bottom. Soon I exploded, injecting my cum deep inside her feverish body. She cried through her orgasm, "I can feel you coming!...Each squirt...It's so goood...Oh yes baby, yesssssss!" As we came down, her pussy lips quivered around my now very sensitive cock. When fully spent, we rolled onto our sides. Spooning now and still connected, we lay quietly, resting and enjoying the final pulsing of our temporarily satisfied bodies.

As we lay there, I kissed her ear and whispered complements about her pretty face... lovely body... sexual prowess and stamina. As we watched the clouds move across the sky, she absently fondled my cock, which was beginning to come around again. I said, "You know, there is nothing I would prefer than for you to bring that back up and go another round with you, but it is getting late, and you need to think about being on your way." She reluctantly got to her feet. I took her in and gave her a proper shower that was filled with much caressing and kissing. Dressed once again, she loaded her dogs in to the Honda. We talked aimlessly, not wanting to say goodbye. Finally, she said, "Tim, I really must go." Letting go of the fingers she had been squeezing, she got in the car and rolled down her window. Then she smiled and went on, "My son is scheduled at the camp for a weekend a month from now, and perhaps I could stop back then. You know, just to let the dogs play." It was then that I noticed she still had the collar around her neck. I gathered her face in my hands and kissed her deeply. I released her and smiled back, saying, "Yes, they will need the exercise" as she drove away.

john477
john477
3 Followers
12