A Dom for Both

Story Info
Wife Kerry, and Hubby Mark, get worked over by a Dom.
2.5k words
4.13
120.1k
54
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tim Smith
Tim Smith
662 Followers

I could smell my wife's perfume mixed with a slight sent of sex, as I lay blindfolded on the Hotel bed naked and tied spread eagle. My mind was straining to take in any and all sensory input that I was able to in this position. Kerry's panting was reaching a feverish pitch above me, mixed with the sound of multiple muffled vibrating tones, some high, some growling low and some buzzing against others aggressively.

Our lives had been scattered from each other, Kerry doing her thing and me, doing mine. And that's when it all started you might say. My name is Mark, Mark Balser, and my wife's name is Kerry. Kerry is a small woman, five foot three and just a hundred and fifteen pounds. We're both in our forties, early forties that is. Kerry turns heads for sure and that may have been how we got into this whole thing. Kerry has a nice round ass and firm large breasts. Not the kind of breasts you would see on a stripper, but natural large breasts with nipples pointing off to the outside and low.

Our sex lives were dull to put it mildly, and to that end we found ourselves near divorce just six months ago. A friend of hers is in a nudist colony, or better put, is a nudist. It was through her friend's intervention that we started to explore a bit. Before we new it we were in a Hotel room with another male to give a go at a threesome. Kerry and I both had a good time and we worked her over like only two males could. We both decided it would be better to have a male that was more aggressive and we began to look online for just that person. Soon after placing an ad online we met Mike Philips. Mike responded and my wife Kerry and I both took turns emailing back and forth for a month or so, both agreeing he was the right one. Mike had offered not only what Kerry thought she may want to try, but as well a new avenue offered for me. I had never contemplated being dominated as well until Mike explained what he had done with a few other couples through our emails. Kerry thought it would be a turn on and I agreed so long as it didn't involve what I referred to as "Butt sex" between Mike and I. After meeting mike in the Hotel lounge I realized he was not into that either and an agreement was made that he could do anything short of that, just not that.

Kerry looked beautiful as she spoke to Mike across the table and I could tell they were enjoying each other's company. After three drinks the mood set in and Mike suggested we go back to the room he had gotten earlier in the day. Kerry smiled and nodded her head as she looked directly at me and off we went. Mike smiled and opened the door for us and offered we enter in front of him. The room was large and well equipped and obviously did not come cheap. Mike asked my wife Kerry if she wanted to freshen up and she quickly said yes and was off the bathroom. While Mike and I made small talk, I noticed two large suitcases sitting by the bed. Mike caught my stair and said, "Yes, I have everything we need for a good time tonight", and smiled. He then said, "well, we need to get you into position before your wife come out of the bathroom." Mike then told me to take off all my clothes and lay on the bed and I did so. He then retrieved from one of the cases, ankle and wrists cuffs, attached all four and pulled from under the bed at each corner a short rope that was already tied to something below. Once secured, he expertly slipped a black rubber ring over my cock and balls, insuring all had passed through. The feeling of the ring in place instantly led to the onset of a growing hard on, as I lay there immobile.

About that time Kerry walked from the bathroom with just her panties and bra in place and was met by Mike. Mike took her in his arms and planted a long kiss on her lips, and then while kissing her, he ran his hands down her sides to her supple ass and began to handle her ass cheeks beneath the thin fabric of her panties. When Mike raised his hands again up her sides and went straight to her bra and unhooked the hasp and then as it fell to the ground releasing her breasts, he hooked his thumbs on her panties and pulled them down. In seconds my wife was standing in front of him totally naked. The scene had brought my encircled cock to full attention and the effect of the cock ring was visually beginning to become apparent. Mike led Kerry to the bed as her eyes were danced back and forth between my bulging cock and my face. Kerry was quickly fitted with four cuffs and led to the bed beside me. Mike instructed my wife to climb up on the bed, straddle me on her knees facing the headboard and place her hands on the headboard. Mike quickly ran a short strap around the top of the headboard and to each wrist cuff, and then proceeded to pull her knees out to the sides and attach straps on each and then secure her ankles.

The sight in front of me was amazing and intoxicating. I was staring straight up at Kerry's pussy, belly button and breasts, as my cock grew harder yet. Mike quickly inserted a gag in my wife's mouth, pulled the straps over her head and secured it behind. I could see the nervousness in Kerry's body as I looked up at her shaking and listened to her moan around the gag. Suddenly hands were on my cock and something was being wrapped around my balls. I pushed my chin into my chest and could now see, one ball was visible on each side of my cock due to a series of wraps that had been performed around them and separating them. Another strap was added just above the base of my cock, wrapped around my inner thigh and brought back in front and tied. This stood my cock straight to the roof at full flag and seemed to make the veins stick out more by the second.

Mike then began to work on my wife's breasts, first placing rope around each one near the base to start with, and then circling round until each was forced out and away from her body and each the looking like distorted balloons. He then took turns pulling her nipples one by one while playing with her pussy. After a short period of time it was my turn to squirm at the hands of our new found Dom, as he took from the case, a thin rod about 4 inches long and a clear cup just slightly larger than the head of my cock. Mike then took out a siring with no end on it and pushed it into the end of my cock. I tensed up as the fluid entered my urethra and it was over as fast as it had started. He then took the thin rod while holding my cock, and pushed it gently into my urethra about an inch as I lifted my body off the bed and groaned out loud. Next Mike took the cup with the hole on the middle of the bottom and slid it carefully over the rod and down onto and over the head of my cock. I noticed right away that for some reason the head of my cock swelled from the contact of the cup as if trying to fill it, but never able to. My brain came alive as I saw what was happening next as I pressed my chin into my chest to watch. The rod had a bar passing through it near the top, making it a tee you might say, and mike was placing a small washer shaped weight onto the rod and down to the cross bar. Mike looked at me and spoke, "You see the sound is tapered and gets larger towards the top". "What happens is the cup causes the head of your cock to pulse for a number of reasons and when it does the rod is essentially drawn in deeper and deeper, I'll demonstrate". Mike carefully took a rubber ring with a bullet vibrator attached just like you see a lot of in the sex stores and pulled the rubber wide around the plastic cup, securing it in place.

He then took the small control and gave the button just a small push. The cup vibrated against my sensitive head making it swell and pulsate inside the cup. I arched my hips as I felt the rod slip deeper inside my cock, while the rod itself picked up the vibration from where it passed through the cup. Mike stopped as I began to scream out loud and said; "Not yet big boy, that's for later".

My attention was drawn from the burning sensation in my cock to Kerry grunting above me. Mike was working her good now with his fingers. First placing the fingers of one hand in her wet pussy, then moving those to her ass, then the second hand going to work on her pussy. From my view I could see four fingers now in her pussy and an unknown number in her ass. I have to say that watching your wife's thighs and tummy pulsate to the movements of another man's hands can not be described second hand.

Mike took a break to attach small vibrating nipple clamps to each of Kerry's nipples and then turned them on. I was surprised by the reaction Kerry had, as it appeared Mike had found something that really was getting to her in a short time as she groaned and shook as if the little monsters were eating her nipples alive. Suddenly out of nowhere a flash of black swung from the side and made contact with Kerry's left tit, once twice then again twice against her right tit, then over again up from the bottom, making her ballooned breasts jump and shake when hit from all angles. Mike was using what looked like a black fly swatter, only it was made of what looked like smooth leather. A sloshing sound drew my attention to Mike's other hand that was now pushing something I could not see in and out of my wife's ass hole. My cock vibrated again and the rod burned as it moved deeper as my wife shook and screamed around the gag as Mike violated her ass and breasts.

Mike left my cock buzzing low and painful as he moved away and to one of the cases on the floor. He came back with two items, one was a black blindfold and the other was an inflatable black dildo covered with a thick clear condom. Under the condom were three individual small vibrating bullets, all having separate wires coming out from under the thick condom. Mike placed the ominous devise on my chest, with all it's small wires and large inflation tube running near my cock and smiled while placing the blindfold over my eyes saying, "You need to not see this part, listening will be enough."

I could feel the devise lifted from my chest and just moments later my wife Kerry shook and grunted above me moving the whole bed. Deep whines and whimpers then emanated from her, then heavy breathing, then heavier breathing, then the sound of three or four pumps, then Kerry screaming through the gag, shaking above me. Mike then said, "Ok and now for your ass my pretty little wife whore." My wife moaned again and I could feel her tense above me as Mike said, "More, more, just a little more, relax, that's it slut."

The head of my cock felt as though it had filled the small plastic cup and I could feel the pee hole being spread wide by the metal sound as it constantly was being drawn in more as I became more excited and the cup and sound buzzed just slightly.

I could feel wetness dripping on my chest from my wife's pussy as Mike began to beat her ass with his hand. He was doing it in a way that caused her left leg to shake, then her right, then her left again and so on. He had to be swatting her ass cheek near her ass hole and outwardly with every stroke, making her ass meat flail out to the side and as well move the toys inside her in the process. Then I could hear the buzzing start, first one, and then another, than yet another. Then the buzzing grew louder and Kerry began to flop all around above me, screaming in orgasm, groaning, whining, whimpering grunting coughing shaking, then starting all over again. My cock started pulsing and vibrating stronger and I began to cum harder than I have ever came in my life. The bed moved about and I could feel constant movement above me as Kerry grunted with that movement and Mike said, "I'm fucking your wife's ass, Mark, Good little wife, yes good wife."

As I laid beneath my wife I heard the pumping sound again and my wife screaming around the gag while all the vibrators got even loader yet. The bed movements were now matching the slapping sounds made from skin on skin and Kerry's grunts through the gag while at the same time I could now feel her tits bouncing across the top of my head. At this time my own eyes rolled back in my head as I began to be coaxed to a second very painful orgasm.

What happened from that point on is a blur. Kerry slept with Mike through the night and sometime around three AM I was woke by the sound of Kerry screaming in orgasm. I slipped to the door leading to the second room of the suite where the bed was and saw my wife's legs tied wide and over her head on the headboard with Mike busy between her legs, and one of the cases laying open near his side. As I watched, my eyes adjusted to the dim light of the room and then I could see Mike turning a dial on a black box as Kerry's eyes rolled back in her head and she lifted her ass up off the bed, bringing with it, Mikes forearm, which appeared to be buried past his wrist in my wife's pussy. I thought to myself, I could always sleep later; I'll stay here and watch a while.

Kerry slept for twelve hours after that adventure with Mike and has asked if she can go see him at his studio, some time in the future. I'm not quite sure what to say, but I think as long as I'm involved it's probably ok. Personally I can't wait to see what he has in store for her, and me perhaps, Hmmmm.

The End.

Tim Smith
Tim Smith
662 Followers