A Dominating Act

Story Info
Whips and chains... oh my!
2.2k words
3.8
34.9k
4

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 08/22/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Would you rather have the silk or the leather, My Lady?" I probed.

"Hmmm... I think the leather tonight." She commanded me.

"Up or down, My Lady?"

"I think up will be sufficient." She replied.

"Blindfold, My Lady?"

"No I think I'll pass on that tonight."

"Would you like me to massage you with the honey or vanilla oil, My Lady?"

"The vanilla will be fine."

"Yes, My Lady." I said obediently.

I walk over to the only other piece of furniture in the god forsaken room a metal chest with a Bamboo box on top of it. I open the Bamboo box and pull out two brown leather straps about eighteen inches in length. I turn to face the two sturdy chains that hung from the ceiling, they only hung down a foot and a half and was about two foot in distance between each. I walk over to the first chain and loop one of the straps through the last link, then proceeded to fasten it into a slip knot. I inspect my work, testing it once on my own wrist, before I set up the second strap in the same order. Once again I turn to face the large metal chest, it has multiple drawers and compartments. Hiding all sorts of pleasures... Pandora's Box. I shift back over to the chest, pulling drawers and opening doors. Placing the items that I needed on a small silver tray. I pull out two more straps from the Bamboo box and head back over to the chains to strap them up the same as the tops.

I kneel before her, "Please forgive me for the delay, My Lady. I assure you it will not happen again." I

pleaded.

"It will be wise of you to make sure it does not, Bastard."

"You are to kind to me, My Lady." I groveled, bowing lower in my stance.

She rose like a phoenix, shining in the mute lighting cast around her. Her feet were inches from my

face, standing above me like the god she is. "Heh, you are not worth my time... You know that Bastard?" She muttered down at me.

"Please My Lady, I beg for your forgiveness."

"Your begging isn't enough, get me the crop Bastard." she beckoned.

"Thank you, My Lady. As you wish My Lady."

I rise to do as she commanded when she places her soft foot on my shoulder pushing me to the floor.

"I think you will crawl, Bastard."

"Yes, My Lady." I tell her as I turn and crawl over to the metal chest. I slide out a long thin drawer at the bottom that held a variety of crops and whips. I pull out a narrow pink crop and holding it out for approval. "No, I don't think that one will do. I want..." She paused for a moment thinking intently. "Give me the blue one." She requested with a smile. I replaced the pink crop and pull out the blue one, the steel nubs on the back of the crop shined in the soft light. I hide the smile that plastered my face, fearing the punishment for enjoying myself. I lift the crop like a scepter, presenting it to My Lady. Elegantly she retrieves it from me, "Stand and disrobe." she ordered as she slaps her hand with the flapper. I stood, unbuttoning my shirt one button at a time. My Lady smacks my hand, "Are you deliberately trying to piss my off?" she questioned. "No, My Lady. I was only doing as I was asked." I exclaimed with my head bowed. She reached and pulled roughly on my shirt, popping the remainder of the buttons sending them scattering. "When I tell you to do something, I expect prompt action. I do not wish to be cruel but I will make you hurt if you don't follow directions." She advised.

"I understand My Lady." I whispered as I finished removing my shirt, followed by my shoes and pants with a little more haste.

I stood nude of all except my briefs. "Those too, Bastard." She directed. I hook my thumbs under the band and push down, exposing my flesh. "Very nice Bastard." She said, peering down at my engorged

dick. "I would like you to hold your dick out." My Lady instructed. I lowered my hand and wrapped my rough fingers around my penis. SMACK! The flapper made contact with my flesh, stinging my ass and leaving a square red mark. I flinch slightly. Whack! Again My Lady teases me. "I said hold your dick out,

not hold your dick!" She barked with agitation. I did as I was ordered, holding the tip of my dick, pulling

the thickening shaft. "Is this how you wish me to be, My Lady." I asked begging for acceptance in my tone. She pulled the crop up, slapping the underside of my dick with the flapper. I did not flinch this time, it took a lot of restraint. I looked to see the satisfaction in My Lady's eyes, she grinned and showed her teeth just a little. Again with more ferocity. I wince and close my eyes tight, making me see spots

of a rainbow of colors. I cried out at the stinging sensation swept up the shaft of my penis. My hard cock turning a bright red, it burned from where the crop had made contact. "Did that hurt you Bastard?"

She questioned inquisitively. "Yes, My Lady." I exclaimed shuttering just slightly. "Good." Was her only reply. I stood, dick throbbing and sore as she paced around me, eying my tender flesh. SMACK! My skin had welted from the harsh pops from the crop, My Lady was having no mercy on me tonight.

"My Lady."

"Yes, Bastard?"

"May I have another, My Lady?" Not really asking, more telling.

"No." Was all she said as she walked over to the chains.

"Your place... Now, Bastard!" She ordered.

I drop to my knees crawling over to the chains that dangled from the ceiling, kneeling I begin to wrap the leather tight around the ankles making it impossible to escape. Then standing I bind the wrists, pulling the tight leather across flesh. "Is this your desire?" My Lady asked while staring at my naked

form. My eyes trace over the red leather corset, tight against My Lady's milky white flesh. I circle her bound body... Helplessly restricted. "My Lady, are you prepared?" I asked, my words caressing her body as I spoke.

"I am. You may begin, Bastard." Prompting me to use her anyway I felt necessary.

"Very well, My Lady."

I pulled back with crop in hand, smacking her ass in a sharp clap. My Lady was disciplined, she didn't budge. Again this time across the mid drift of her thigh so the leather from the corset wouldn't cushion the impact. She flinched and softly moans, the flapper leaving little red welts on her flesh. I stand, face to face with My Lady, I see the burning in her eyes and feel the heat rolling from her body.

"More My Lady?"

"More, I am still waiting for you to start." Stating sarcastically.

"Forgive my weakness, My Lady." Was all I said as I pulled back and slapped her left breast through the corset. The nipple reacted quickly, puffing outward. Again and again, I abused her body as I was commanded to, leaving no flesh unscathed. My Lady's chest and cheeks flush with excitement, as I

thrashed her. Her climax approaching, tears stream down My Lady's cheeks, running her mascara into two black lines on her face. "May I continue My Lady?" I asked searching her eyes for reassurance. She says nothing, but moans out of desire. I took it as the sign I was looking for and continued as My Lady requests, spanking her luscious body from neck to toe. Turning her creamy flesh a soft Rose color to match the corset.

"Enough." She managed through the orgasm flooding over her. Her cleavage lifting and falling as her breath runs ragged, arousing my lust and feeding my desire. Soft moans and whimpers escape My Lady's lips, she curls her toes as her body tingles and then goes limp. The chains leave her dangling, suspended as I amble around her inspecting my work.

"Very well, My Lady." I told her as I went to place the crop on the metal chest. "May I use the oil now

My Lady?"

"No, not yet Bastard." She withered in delight, taking in a sensual breath.

"As you wish My Lady."

As I waited I prepared the oil, this was the part that excited me the most, the opportunity to touch her

tender body. To explore her delicious flesh, to wash over her and make her whole again. I pace circling, watching her as she hung there. "May I touch My Lady?" I questioned.

"Yes you may." She spoke, her voice rough and stressed.

I smile with delight as I run my fingers gently over her corset covered breast. Twisting around her body I strolled, dragging my fingernails over her neck and down her back causing her to shake. My Lady cries out, loud and full of hunger when I twist my hand through her red locks and pull gently. I smile, proceeding back to my task of feeding her fire. I stop to face her, eyes red irritated but still beautiful. I cup her face with one hand as I slide my other to clutch another handful of hair. I pull her head back as I kiss her chin, working my tongue up to her lips. I bite tenderly on her bottom lip, caressing it with my teeth. My Lady lets out a subtle whimper, trembling as I kiss her deeply, our tongues mingling. Eternity could pass us by and we would never miss it as long as we could continue this embrace. Breath exhausted we finally separated giving ourselves a moment to catch our breaths, gazing into her eyes I found myself to be lost, a drift on a sea of blinding desire.

"Free me." She commanded breathlessly, as she tried to sturdy herself but unable. She leans her body against mine, I could feel the heat radiating from her skin.

"No oil, My Lady?" I questioned feeling empty.

"Not tonight Bastard, I'm spent... Help me out of this blasted corset."

"Yes, My Lady." Was all I said, I knew my place and it was not one to question. I slip her hands from

out of the straps and then bent down freeing her ankles. I moved behind her and begin to work on the laces, pulling and pushing. My Lady started to purr as I labored over the corset. Loosening each lace till

I had set My Lady free from her leather entrapment. She let a gentle sigh as the corset snakes its way down her sexy long legs. Kneeling I help her step out of the corset, she places her hand on my head to help balance herself. She steadies and I wrap my arm around her as I walk her to a black leather chair,

going slowly. My Lady sits, her naked body glistens from the sweat covering her body. Soft light casting

down on her, she rests.

"You was good tonight Bastard." She tells me.

"Thank you My Lady." I reply as I return to my crouching position at her feet.

"Bastard... I need you Bastard." She whispers like a soft breeze of spring air, reaching out for me... Pulling me to her.

"Yes My Lady?" I ask, anxiously.

"I need your services once again tonight." She says in a seductive voice.

"Anything My Lady, all you need to do is just ask and I will make it so." I promised, meaning every word.

"My pussy needs yo...!"

I didn't let her finish before I was in front of her, kneeling with my lips on her enticing pussy. Sucking

the life from her. I ravaged her over and over, licking every succulent inch of her pussy. From her labia

to her ass back up to her clit, saving it for last. I work the clit savagely, devouring everything in my path. My tongue swirls and flicks over her creamy clit, My Lady claws at my hair digging deep. The whole time I have been plowing over her tender flesh, My Lady has been crying out with impassioned desire reaching a second orgasm. Cascading down her juices streamed, covering my mouth and her thighs as they flowed. My Lady pulls me deep, pressing me hard into her tantalizing folds as my tongue works at licking up this sweet banquet. She shudders as the climax works its way down through her body, relieved that the night is almost done. My Lady curls her legs up in the large black chair, still shaken from the events prior.

"Thank you Master..." My Lady whispered as her eyes began to close, body curled into a little ball.

"Your welcome My Lady and enjoy, for tomorrow night I will take back my place as Master and you will be on your knees at my whim..." I announced as I left her to sleep.

"Tomorrow..."