A Dominating Act Ch. 03

Story Info
Subs demands, a Dom's pleasure.
4.7k words
3.6
11.4k
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 08/22/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I ease up to the stop light as I watch this gorgeous mocha skinned woman walk down the sidewalk. Dressed conservative in a navy skirt that fell just above the knee and a white blouse that clung tight to her large breast. Her chocolate flesh looked good enough to eat as her lush ass swayed, stopping at the corner waiting just like me but she had that aura about her that told me she was freaky. I took a chance, "Excuse me... Mam... Mam." She turns and looks before she takes a step toward the car.

"Can I offer you a lift, Mam?" Saying loud enough over the traffic.

"I... Um.?" She took another step forward placing her hand on the door of the car. "I guess I'm early for the bus." She says looking over at me, thinking this guy must be some kinda psycho or something!

"Which way you going? Honestly. Just doing my good deed for the day." I told her with a ear to ear smile on my face.

"Why should I trust you? Why should I trust you enough to get in your car?" She asked as she looked the Mercedes over. Midnight Black polished to a high gloss, Grey leather that is softer then a baby's ass, and a absurd amount of horse power.

"Listen, I'm no psycho rapist or serial killer. I'm just trying to extend a hand of kindness to someone that may need it. And really, how many psycho's you know that wear a two thousand dollar suit?" I joked, getting her relaxed and maybe into the car.

"I don't know..."

"Very well, I understand nor do I blame you. It is hard to trust people now a days. I still had to offer a beautiful lady a ride." The light had turned green seconds before, there was no one behind me so I really didn't feel rushed as I crept the Mercedes forward.

"Wait.... Wait!" She said a little louder the second time. "I'll take you up on the ride Mr.?"

"McMasters. Kevin McMasters." I told her as she walks back over to the car, I lean over and open the car door for her as she gets nearer. She slides in the plush cool leather and purrs so softly. "Which way?" I ask while staring at her sexy brown legs. "I need to go over to Centerchurch to my moms. You know where that is?" "I do, I actually live not to far from Centerchurch myself." I tell her as I kick the gas just a pinch, the Mercedes revs up and the car gets to sixty five in a matter of seconds.

"This is a pretty nice car, Mr. McMasters.

"Thanks. Really just call me Kevin, no need to be so formal." I tell her. "So. You know my name, do I get the pleasure of learning yours?"

She snickers quietly, "I'm sorry. I'm so rude, I'm Toni Jackson. You can call me Toni." She checked me out as I drove, inspecting my body through the expensive suit. "So what do you do Mr. McMas... Kevin?" She caught herself in the middle of that, cracking a smile, eying me once again.

"I peddle pussy."

She looked at me, eyes almost popping out. "Excuse me?... What?"

I chuckle. "I breed and sell rare breed cats."

"You serious? You bought this car doin that shit?"

"Yeah. My wife and I just sold a Geoffroy's Cat a few weeks ago for about three grand."

"Wow. That's is pretty cool. What's a Geoffroy's Cat?"

"It's a South American cat that is the size of a domestic cat or smaller, with a striking spotted coat." I explained.

"That sounds pretty." She says as I make a right on to Centerchurch off of Jefferson Davis. "It's bout three miles down on the left, a blue trailer."

"OK." Was all I said as I opened the Mercedes up, I took this road everyday when I go to work...Hell pretty much anywhere really, so I knew all the curves and dips very well. Seventy is really fast for this road but fun as hell. If I didn't know better I think Toni was getting off on the speed, she gripped the door handle merciless and her thighs were clinched tight but from her knees to her feet were spread wide. That is a very sexy look for her. Toni's skirt inched up just a hair from all the shifting that she was doing as I took the curves much faster then I really needed to.

"Up here on the left." Sounding breathless Toni pointed.

I push and release the clutch as I begin downshift through the gears as I simultaneously apply the brake firmly, slowing the car to a stop. Traffic passes and I swing into the dirt drive slowly. "Park by the Explorer if you don't mind." Toni tells me. I slide the car up next to the run down SUV and put it park. Toni looked at me with a little apprehension when she finally spoke, "I.. I'm just gonna be a minute, I just need to pick something up. Umm, so how far goes your hand of generosity?".

Puzzled I ask. "I don't know... How far would you like it to go?" I probe, knowing exactly where this was going.

"I could use a ride back or at least to the Food Mart, if it's not to much trouble." She asked me looking down as if ashamed in having to ask a stranger for help.

"Damn. I"m sorry but my wife is expecting me for dinner, I'm sure she is already wondering where the hell I am." I tell her apologetically.

"OK. No problem. I understand commitments and all." She fussed with her purse for a several seconds before reaching for the door.

"Listen, umm. Whatcha got planned after this, maybe you could join my wife and I for dinner. She always makes way to much." I ask, knowing full well the answer before she says it.

"Really? You barely know me, why are you being so nice to me?"

"I missed a couple good deeds earlier this week and trying to make up for them." I remark jokingly as I beam a colossal smile at her.

"Sure, why not." Toni says as she slides out of the car and trot down the sidewalk to the porch. I grab my cell out of my jacket pocket and flip it open dialing My Lady.

My Lady answers the phone with a buzz in her voice. "Hey Honey. What's up?"

"Set a fourth plate, we are having company." I hung up the phone leaving My Lady a little confused I'm sure but sometimes it's the suspense that is more of a turn on.

It was starting to get dark and Toni had been in her moms house for ten minutes now, I was getting hungry and just a touch impatient. I look over at the landscape, her mom takes a lot better care in her yard then she does at her trailer. The yard was colorful and exotic but the trail was old and run down, needing to be cleaned years ago. The porch light lite up and Toni opens the door waving me in. "Shit. What the hell now?" I turn off the car and open the door, exiting the Mercedes I begin down the sidewalk to the porch. "My mom wanted to meet you. She thinks you're a drug dealer." Toni explained laughing a bit at the last part.

"Momma this is Mr. McMasters, He is ah... Friend of mine." Toni announced quite loudly giving me the impression that Mrs. Jackson was a little deaf and I should speak accordingly.

"You sell crack Mr. McMasters? I don't want my daughter around no crackheads or pushers."

"No mam. Umm. No I... Ah... I breed cats Mrs. Jackson." I stammered, was expecting a lot but not that, that definitely sent me for a loop."

"Cats, I love cats. What kinda cats you selling Mr. McMasters?" Mrs. Jackson asked straight faced staring at me like I was the devil himself, eyes squinted.

"The expensive kind." Was all I said, gazing back in her brave eyes.

"Well what do you want with my little girl?" She pushed.

"I have a position open on my staff and your daughter was applying for it." I lied but it sounded good, turning my head to Toni and winking.

Toni stared at me blankly before stating, "We really need to get going mom. Thanks for the loan, I'll get it back to you as soon as I can." Toni's eyes focusing on me when she spoke.

"But you just got here?" Mrs. Jackson objected.

"Sorry mom, but we really do need to head out." Toni apologized and she bent down and hugged her mom.

"Nice meeting you Mrs. Jackson." I told her as I put my hand out.

"Like wise Mr. McMasters." she said as she took my hand and pulling me down to her level, "You fuck with my daughter and I will fucking kill you." She expressed with certainty.

"Yes mam." Was the only thing I said staring at her before I stood and walked out of Mrs. Jacksons home. Toni bent and hugged her mother once again before following me out. We walked the short distance to the car in silence, I swear I could feel Toni's eyes burning through me.

"What the fuck was that?" Toni shouted as she shut the car door.

"I did not lie, I do have a spot open on my staff." I tell her, looking her over in the near darkness.

"Are you fucking with me?" Toni questioned.

"No I'm not fucking with you." I informed her as I cranked the car up and put it in reverse, backing out of the drive and headed for home.

I pull up to the stop sign, glancing both directions before I make the left on to S. Plank. I deliberately drive slow, as Toni exclaims about one of the houses we were going by. "One day I gonna live in a house like that." She says admiring the beautiful pond in the front.

"Heh."

It wasn't that loud but Toni looked at me with anger on her face, hurt she says "What, you don't think I could ever own a home like that?"

"I'm sure you will one day but I doubt you'll ever own that one." I tell her directly.

"And why the fuck do you think I won't own..." Toni stopped in mid sentence as I turn down the drive leading to the house that we was talking about.

"Cause I own it." I told her as the car crept down the long driveway. I parked it in front of the closed garage and shut the engine off. I turn and face Toni. "Listen, just relax and enjoy yourself tonight." I quietly told her and then I opened the car door and got out with Toni following suit. I head around the front of the Mercedes toward Toni, showing her the way down the brick herringbone sidewalk to the front entrance. We climbed the four treads of brick to the porch, the lights really made it dazzle. I open the front door and went in with Toni in tow. Sam met us at the door as we came in, purely sexy standing before us in a red wife-beater that was evidently to small and in a pair of shorts that seemed tighter on her than the shirt.

"Hi. I'm Toni. Good to meet you Mrs. McMasters." Toni raised her hand as she spoke.

Sam and I cracked up, laughing loud. Toni looked at us confused, not getting the joke apparently. "This is Sam, she is Stacy's sister. Sam moved in a couple of days ago." I begin to explain, when My Lady entered from the kitchen. "Is that dinner I smell, Stacy? Cause if it is something smells divine." My Lady blushes.

"You are to kind Kevin. Are you going to introduce me this lovely lady?" My Lady asked with sparkling eyes.

"Hi. I'm Toni Jackson." Toni announced with a firm smile that made her glow.

"You can call her Mrs. Jackson if your NASTY!" Came from Sam emphasizing the "Nasty" part looking Toni up and down. I could see the fire burning in Sams eyes as she stared at Toni's gorgeous form.

"On that note I am going to change out of this suit and I will meet everyone in the dinning room." I turned and headed to our bedroom, when Stacy said she needed to speak with me for a moment and followed me into the bedroom.

"If you will Mrs. Jackson please follow me and we'll start getting the plates ready while they talk." Sam said watching Stacy and me walk away.

"Sooo... Who is she?" My Lady questioned as she came behind me warping her arms around my body and placing her hands on my dick.

"Possibly a new employee." I mumbled as I lean my head back from the pleasure coursing through my dick.

"And what position did you have in mind for her?" My Lady asked voice soft as a whisper with the hint of subduction and lust. She glided her hands over my body as she circled me, tracing fingers over my chest. She stops facing me, our eyes lock and My Lady licks her lips as she descends to her knees, unbuttoning my pants and releasing my thickening dick. She downs me with one gulp, sucking me in to the hilt as she flexes her tongue. Expertly My Lady sucks my cock, knowing all the right techniques to get me to explode within a matter of minutes. I grunt and groan as I spent my seed in her mouth, clutching her hair tightly I pull her hard into me. Another moan escapes me and the orgasm unloads on my body.

Shaking I peer down in My Lady's eyes and ask. "What do I owe the pleasure of that?"

"Just wanted a appetizer is all." She commented with a devilish grin as she stood up before me. I pull her close to me, taking in her scent before kissing her harsh on the lips, tongues mingling I could taste my own seed in her mouth. My dick flinches as it is sandwiched between us, desiring to be in her. Our kiss is broken with a knock at the door and Sam asking if we was going to eat dinner or each other? "We're coming." My Lady said which followed by another comment through the door from Sam. "We know, we could hear." We laugh as I kick off my shoes and let my pants drop to my ankles. My Lady tosses me a pair of shorts that was sitting in a clothes basket. I quickly pull them on and start to stripe out of my shirt as well, when she plops a blue tee on the bed.

I look over at My Lady, smile on my face I say "You are to good to me My Lady."

"Don't you forget it either." She says with a smirk as she open the door vacating the room.

I finish pulling my tee on as I enter the dinning room with all eyes on me. The ladies were already sitting waiting on me to begin the meal. My Lady had fixed a marvelous meal that we ate with minor small talk, mostly aimed at Toni. "So where do you work at?" Stacy asked with a mouth full of food.

Toni swallowed and replied that she was in between jobs currently and that she was looking. "Did Kevin tell you that we have a spot open?" Stacy remarked.

"He did." Toni exclaimed as she pushed her food around on the plate nervously.

I raise my head as Toni and Stacy stare at me. "What?" I confessed wondering what I had missed sitting at the same table with these beautiful women.

"Don't mind him, he gets lost in the bath tub." Sam said with a chuckle.

"Heh. I'll remember that you little beggared." I say harshly, as Sam smiles big at me.

"We was talking bout the job, Kevin." Stacy tells me as she kicks me abruptly from under the table.

"Oh. What about it?" I ask playfully watching as the two women stare at each other then at me.

"Well." Toni began to say looking intently at me." What does the job involve?" Toni asks curiously.

"Pretty much you will be our assistant. Setting up appointments, talking to clients, and shit like that. Are you able to travel at least a week out of each month?" I asked concerned as I peered up at Toni from my plate.

"Yeah. I got no problems with that." Toni began saying when Sam interrupted her.

"Your boyfriend won't mind you being gone?"

I peered at Sam and mouthed "Thank you." when Toni wasn't paying attention. Sam smiled and gave me a wink as she stood and started clearing hers and Toni's finished plates.

"Well, that's not a problem, I'm in between them as well." Toni laughed subtly as she looked at Stacy.

I pushed the chair back and stepped out from behind the table. Gathering up My Lady's and my dishes I proceed to the kitchen to deposit them in the sink. Sam was wrapping up the remainder of the food that was left over and storing it in the fridge. "Whatcha think?" I asked Sam quietly.

"What bout Toni? She seems nice and all. She is hot, I'll give her that." Sam expressed cautiously making sure Toni wasn't in ear shot.

"So you and Stacy have any big plans for tonight? Or did you already get that out of the way when you two was in the bedroom?" Sam probed.

"I don't know, it depends on how long our guest stays."

"Well if you want I can drive her home so you and My Lady can have some fun. Who knows if it's alright maybe I can get in on some of the action." Sam said peering over my shoulder as Stacy and Toni enter the kitchen.

"Honey mind fixing me a glass of wine, maybe the Kistler?" Stacy asked with a smile and a wink.

"You want the Durrell or the McCrea?"

"The McCrea would be great, you can almost taste the honeysuckle in it. I have to say one of my favorites Chardonnays." She expressed as she opened the cabinet retrieving four wine glasses.

"I won't be drinking Stac, someone will need to drive Toni home." Sam stated with a frown on her face.

"Oh, OK? I thought Kevin or I was going to drive her home... But that's fine to." Stacy said as she returned one of the glasses looking over to Toni, "Did you want a glass or were you going to pass?" She asked Toni.

"Umm, sure. It's been a while since I had a drink so just a small one please." Toni answered with a smile as she leaned on the door jamb, her arms folded tight against her body. I pull out the McCrea and went to the cabinet draws for a corkscrew, peeling the cap wrapper I plunge the sharp spike in and twist. Seconds later the cork pops, I place the bottle on the counter to give it a minute to breathe.

"So. Have you given any more thought bout Toni's employment?" Stacy asked inquisitively walking over to me with the three wine glasses.

"I thought we'd discuss that over our wine." I told her as I begin to pour the McCrea. I hand Stacy and Toni their glass and gestured them to move the party into the living room, trailing them I admired the view as we walked. Sam was already seated on the couch listening to a Pearljam CD when we entered from the foyer, reading some girl magazine. Toni sat on the couch with Sam and Stacy took the rocker, she eased back in the rocker as she sipped her wine. As we drank our wines and listened to the music I explained the functions of Toni's position. What kind of hours she'd pull in and most importantly the pay. "I'm not going to lie to you, it wont be much at first but as you pick up on your duties and get the hang of the position the more you will make." I explained looking down at her as I stood next to Stacy.

"Ok, so when do I start?" Toni asked.

"Well this is actually a slow week so you will be spending a few hours working round here for a couple days. It'll give you a chance to get acquainted with the business and the daily routine. We start pretty early but you don't have to be here til round ten thirty."

"I can come in earlier if you need me to."

"No..Ten thirty will be fine." I said firmly finishing off the last bit of my wine. Turning to Stacy I reach for her empty glass and ask if she wanted another. She declines my offer as she stands and stretches relaxed muscles.

"I think I'm going to call it a night. It was nice meeting you Toni, I am looking forward to working with you in the coming days." Stacy said, smiling as she reached out her hand. Toni stood as she grasped Stacy's hand and begun to shake firmly.

"Like wise Stacy and thank you." Toni exclaimed checking her watch for the time. "Wow, it's almost eleven... Didn't think it was that late, I guess I should be going to bed myself. You think I could get that ride Sam?" Toni questioned.

"Sure, just let me get my shoes on." Sam told her as she sprang from the couch headed for the foyer.

"The keys are on the foyer table." I shouted to Sam as I headed for the kitchen to drop off the wine glasses.

"Umm, Mr. McMasters... Sorry, Kevin... Thank you. You honestly don't know what this means, this will help a lot."

"Don't worry bout it Toni, you have a good night and I'll see you at ten thirty sharp."

Before I could react Toni hugs me tight against her body, her breast smashed into my own chest, her face buried into my neck. Her arms wrapped tight around my waist, uncontrollable my dick flinches and Toni steps back looking down.

"Sorry, wine always goes right through me." I say blushing my embarrassment.

"Heh. It's quite alright." Toni commented blushing a little herself.

"You riding with me, come on!" Sam shouted from the door, keys jingling in her hand.

"You have a good night Toni, we'll see you in the morning." I say as she walks towards the door following Sam.

12