A Dominating Act Ch. 06

Story Info
Ms. Jackson If You're Nasty.
3.3k words
4.33
11.6k
1
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 08/22/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like a soft fall wind My Lady pulls Toni, leading her to pleasures unknown. "Are you sure you want what we have to offer?" My Lady questions almost in a whisper, "Are you sure you can handle what we can give you?"

"I'm not sure... I uh..." Toni still lost in My Lady's words.

"There is nothing to be afraid of."

"I know... It's just what I saw a few minutes ago, I'm not sure what is real or fantasy." Toni replies softly.

"It's all real, even the fantasies," Sam chimes in, "I can tell you that it is well worth it and more."

"Sam, I want you to take Kevin to your room and let me have a little time alone with Toni." My Lady ordered.

"But, I wanna join in too."

"I'm not sure Toni is ready for the two of us.... let alone the three of us." My Lady said, but she was speaking to me most of all.

"Very well, I can respect that," Sam said while she stood by my side as the pair disappeared into the bedroom with the door closing softly behind them, "looks like its you and me for a few hours."

"Well lets not waste anytime. I think I'm gonna need some relief soon." I say as we both look down at my returning hardness.

"Yes Father, I see that and I can't wait." Sam exclaims as she heads to her room, pulling her shirt over her head and dropping it on the floor.

Seconds pass as I stand in the foyer, staring at the closed door down the hall, anger filling my mind as I turn towards Sam's bedroom. I enter her room and shut the door, "Strip out of the rest of that, and get on the bed," I commanded. "I think I want to eat that sweet pussy of yours." Sam wasted no time removing her shorts, bra, and panties and spreading herself over her soft bed. "You're a slut aren't you, so eager to please, so willing to do as you're told." Smoothly I cross the room to where Sam laid, slithering onto the bed, my face inches from her tender flesh.

"Please Father, I am only here to serve your needs." Sam says mockingly, grinning like the cat that just ate the canary.

I didn't bother to comment, I just started eating her cunt like if it was the last meal of my life. Licking and sucking her clit, I poured on everything I had, teasing her body with tender touches as I devour her wet pussy. Sam reaches down and claws my head, pulling me deeper into her, tangling her slender fingers into my hair. "Fuckkk!" Sam screams out as my tongue works her pussy, "YES!... YES! OH GOD!" I can feel her body tense up as her orgasm floods over her.

"I see you're not that much different from Stacey, you both love to have your pussies licked and you are both quick to cum." I stated as I stood, letting my robe slide from my body, exposing myself to her in the morning light coming through the window. "You want more?"

"Please Father...."

"Very well." I said as I hook my arms under her legs and push forward forcefully, revealing everything to me. Her knees inches from her breasts as I begin assault number two, ravaging her pussy once again before going lower to lick her puckered hole, sending Sam into another very wet orgasm. "Are you enjoying that?" I ask with little concern whether she was or not.

"Yes Father, I love your tongue.... I love everything you do to me. Sam moans out, breathlessly.

I probed her sacred hole more, causing her to tremble and shake as I pushed a finger into her ass. She winced as I inserted another digit, easing it in slowly before I increased the pace. "Oww... That hurts Father!" Sam screams out.

"You want me to stop?" I ask as my tongue whips her clit.

"Slowly.. Please Father."

I slide my fingers gently in and out as Sam begin to buck her hips with my motion, turning her pain and discomfort into pleasure. Turning her cries into moans and grunts. Feverishly I work my tongue in and out of her pussy as my fingers explores her tender asshole. I raise my head to see her tortured face, abused by the orgasms that washed over her and I knew it was time to fuck her. Lifting my body to kneel before her, my stiff cock springing from the entrapment, slinging per-cum over Sam's thighs and stomach. Leaning forward I kiss her passionately on the lips as I position my dick at her soaking cunt and plunge deeply. Her moans echo in the room loud enough that I think everyone in the house will hear as I begin to fuck her roughly.

"Oh fuckkk," Sam yells out as I pound her tight hole, wrapping her legs around my waist, using them to force me into her deeper and deeper. "fuck me Father."

Pulling back I kneel in front of her, my shaft buried deeper then I ever thought possible, throbbing within her tightness. I lift her legs so her feet rest on my shoulders, I grab her ankles as I thrust insanely, causing more grunts and moans from Sam as another orgasm blasts through her. Tears roll out of the corners of her eyes, "Sam... Are you OK?" I ask concerned.

"Oh yes, Father," She whispers softly, "I am better then I have ever been."

"Anytime you need me to stop just say so." I told her.

"Please don't stop..."

"Then roll over and let me watch your ass as I fuck you."

Without saying another word Sam rolls to her side before crawling onto her knees displaying her gorgeous ass. Her face on her pillow she reaches back and grasps her butt cheeks and spread them as wide as she is able to, "Like this Father?" Sam asks exposing herself fully to me.

"Very nice, you have a sexy ass." I told her as I slide my dick back into her soaking wet pussy. I grip her hips harshly and begin to fuck her once again, forcing more grunts and moans from her. I clinch her pigtails cruelly and tug, pulling her head back at the same time as I smack her ass. I gather up the saliva in my mouth and I let it dribble right onto her asshole, then gently rubbing my right hand over her cheeks till my thumb is positioned at her puckered hole. I pushed my thumb in at the same time I thrust my cock hard into her pussy causing Sam to scream loudly. She starts bucking furiously as I work my thumb in her ass and my dick fills her tight cunt. She climax's hard as she buries her face into the pillow, clinching her pussy around my dick as the orgasm washes over her. "Fuck, that feels good Sam." I tell her as I feel my own orgasm rapidly approach. I release my dick from her clenching cunt right as I shoot my first load of cum on her pussy and ass, stroking the rest of my semen onto Sam's ass cheek.

"Oh my god... that was intense." Sam says peering back over her shoulder at me.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it." I respond as I lay down next to her, "Now you can clean the rest of my cum off of my dick.

Without another word Sam leans over and takes my sensitive cock into her hand, stroking the last bit of cum from it before she swallows my dick. I place a hand on the back of her head and push her further down, sucking more of me into her mouth. Sam takes a free hand and reaches back to her ass and swabs some of my cum with her fingers and bringing it to her mouth. "I needed more of a taste." Sam says while smiling.

I lean back and fade off as she sucks the last drops of cum from my dick, thinking of the pleasures Toni and My Lady are enjoying as much as I am.

***************************************************************************

I pulled Toni into the room, the curtains drawn so little light crept through, leaving the room dim and relaxing. "So..." I start, "Are you in control or are you controllable?"

"Wha... I'm sorry." Toni stammered as she glanced around the room, her eyes catching the only source of light beaming through the slight part in the curtains, splitting the king size bed in half.

"Relax Toni, I'm not going to hurt you, unless you're into that." I tell her, looking her dead in the eyes as I lead her to the bed. "Please have a seat, we're not going to do anything you are not comfortable with. I just want to know a few things before I seduce you." I say jokingly as I sit down next to her and place my hand on the small of her back, the silky blouse was cool to the touch. She jumped slightly, startled at my touch. "Have you ever been with another woman?"

"Once, I ah.. I was at a friends house, she just broke up with her baby's daddy and we was drinkin and jokin bout swearin off men. I guess it was all the wine we had and the herb, but one thing lead to another and we was kissin."

"Did you enjoy it?" I interrupted.

"It was ok... I mean it was just some kisses." Toni replies.

"Well did anything else happen, did she touch your breast?" I said as I reached up and cupped her left tit, caressing it softly.

Toni didn't jump this time, but she looked down at my hand roaming over her supple breast. Squeezing her nipple gently causing her flesh to react and tighten.

"Ohh, umm. Yeah, we fondled each other some, we never done anything like that before so we was scared and nervous. She licked my tits and fingered me, but I didn't do anything to her." She said as I rubbed her breast under her blouse, squeezing her plump tit as I stroke it.

"So she didn't go down on you?" I question further as my right hand glides up her back to rest on her shoulder.

Trembling, "No, I uh... I never had someone go down on me at all." Toni admitted almost in a whisper, "Only had two boyfriends and neither liked givin oral, but the fuckers loved gettin their dicks sucked." She adds smiling as she tilts her head down, staring at her lap.

"Would you like to experience that kind of pleasure? To feel what it's like to have someone on their knees before you?" I ask, removing my hand from her tender breast to her chin and lift so we are able to look each other in the eyes once again. "I would like to show you, to let you feel, and to enjoy the touch of another woman."

Toni closes her eyes, lost in my words. I lean in and kiss her softly, our lips part and I snake my tongue into her mouth. She moans, savoring the embrace while my hands work on the buttons on her blouse. Working my way from button to button I release her from the blouse, stopping once I freed the last restraint. I push the silk blouse over her shoulders and let it fall down her arms, exposing her slender form. Kissing her passionately before breaking and making my way down her neck, soft kisses and licks caress her flesh as I drift down her body. Toni's arms wrap my body against her own, melding our skin into one. I reach around to the clasps of her bra and release her splendid globes, taking in her magnificent breasts.

I ease her down to rest on the bed, the sun splitting her body in two. From her shoulder to her inner thigh the narrow light beamed, shining bright over her left nipple and reminding me of the tight black pencil skirt she still wore. Her skin glowed as the morning sun shone upon her causing a deep lust to stir within my soul. In one quick motion I whip my thigh over to straddle her waist, pinning her hands above her head at the same time as I gaze at this beautiful woman. I lean over her and my reddish locks flow down towards her, gently tickling her face.

Toni opens her mouth to speak and I place a finger on her full lips, "Shhh." I tell her.

"Stacey..."

"It's ok." I whisper.

"I'm nervous."

"Just relax and let me take care of you." I say while I bring my mouth to her skin. I feel her shake beneath my caress, licking and sucking the flesh around her areola. Teasing Toni with light touches of my tongue and lips, building up her desire before finally covering her tight nub with my moist lips. She thrust her chest out, offering her breast to me as I devoured her nipples.

I slowly release her hands and snake my fingers down her chocolate skin causing Toni to quietly whimper. I cross her flesh with my own, my face resting on her firm breasts, watching her expression as I swept my fingers down her arms. Enjoying the light sighs and moans coming from this attractive woman. I cup her supple tits with my hands while I start to kiss and lick them again, inch by inch I work my lips down her body till I come to one of the last two barriers that stop me from her sacred spot. Like feathers my fingers glide over her ribs to the fastens that hold her skirt together, I release the button on the skirt and slowly slide the zipper down.

"Umm...." Toni let out staring down her body to me.

"Yes, My Lovely?"

"I stayed at my momma's last night, I really hadn't had a chance to freshen up... If you know what I mean." Toni embarrassingly said.

"Would you like to join me in a shower then?" I ask as I lean up to stand, reaching out my hand to take hers.

Toni reaches up and take my hand, "I would love too." she says while she stands. We walk hand in hand as I lead her to the bathroom for our shower. I flip the light on as we enter the room, releasing her hand to slide open the shower door. I turn the water on and let the temperature build before switching it to the overhead spray. I peer over my shoulder to witness Toni striping out of the skirt, revealing a red thong that stood out against her mocha flesh.

"You look beautiful." I tell her as I stop fussing with the shower to stare at her while she undresses.

"Thank you," Toni says, smiling as she drops the thong around her feet.

Marveling at the exploit before me, I thought back to the many other women I've had, ladies of different race and sizes. Toni however was strikingly beautiful, she stood at five foot eight or so, weighing around a hundred and thirty pounds. Her shoulder length hair had a slight curl to it, wisping around her ears and framing her slender face. I couldn't help myself but to touch her, her mocha skin was smooth and soft. I step closer, cupping her face and gently kiss her on her full lips.

"Come with me," I tell her while I grab her hand, tugging her into the shower with me. "It'll relax you."

Giggling softly to herself, "Are you always this domineering Stacey?" She asks me.

"Only when I am able." I reply with a wild grin on my face as I check the temperature of the water. Perfect I thought as I wave my hand in and out of the stream before I step into the shower with Toni in tow. "I hope you don't mind if it's a little warm?"

"No, it's quite alright... I like it hot myself." Toni mentions while she places her hands on my back and begin to rub upwards.

"MMM.. That feels wonderful." I whisper as I turn to face her. We step in close while the steaming water rushes over my back and shoulders. Toni leans in and place her lips on mine, forcing her tongue to part my lips and invade my mouth, anxiously our mouths mingled while our hands explore each others bodies. We caressed for several more minutes before we retreated breathlessly, "Damn that was hot, you've got me so wet."

"Do I?" Toni replies as she reaches down and slides her fingers over my libia. I hold my breathe as I wait for her to push deeper, to delve even further into my pussy and exposing to her how wet I truly was. "Well I guess I'm gonna have to find that out once we are done in here."

My heart dropped a mile, my vagina burning for her touch and I was denied release. Right then to my surprise Toni thrusted up with her middle finger, plunging it deep within tight hole. Trembling I brace one hand on the tile wall and the other on her shoulder, letting the sensation of her slender fingers lodged in me to fade. Two quick jabs further and my legs felt as if they were going to buckle before she pulls her fingers from my dripping slit, placing them on my lips so I can lick them clean. "Lets finish cleaning up and take this back to the bedroom." Toni suggests while I devour the last bit of my juices from her digits.

With haste I lather her luscious body, the soap sliding down her supple breasts as my hands work her flesh. Cleaning her from head to toe, Toni moaned at the pampering she was receiving. While cleaning her I found many areas of her body that were pron to cause her to moan louder or spasm to my touch. "I take it you've done this before?" Toni asks as she leans her head back and enjoys the water beating down on her, washing the soap from her chocolate skin.

"I have." I reply while going over my own body with the soap as fast as I could without looking like I was rushing.

"Which do you enjoy more," Toni starts, looking down at me as I wash my right foot. "Men or women?"

"That's a tough question, it really depends on my mode. If I want to be fucked, I get a man." I tell her while I let the water flow over my feet, "If I want to be intimate, I would prefer Kevin or a woman." I lean up and look Toni in the eyes as I finish my words.

"So, you want to be intimate?" Toni says with a smirk.

"No, I want to fuck you with all my desire." I tell her as I thrust into her, wrapping my arms around her body and clenching a handful of hair. "I will show you both sides of this... I will let you experience pleasures that you never knew existed and then I will show you a hundred more." I pull her hair back and lock my lips onto hers. Sensuously I kissed her, pulling tighter on her hair til Toni was looking at the tiles that covered the ceiling. I pull her closer to me as the water splashes over us both, "You ready?" I ask as I gently rub the base of her neck with the hand that was gripping her soaking black locks.

"I am." Toni answers with excitement as she stares in my eyes.