A Domme and Her Lord

Story Info
Dome turns out to once have been a sub.
762 words
21.2k
3
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/18/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~If anyone saw her they would think she was only a Dome and never a submissive.~

As she stood viewing herself in her black outfit consisting of a mesh/solid skintight sleeveless shirt and tight soft leather flare pants. Spike heal boot on to add just that few inches of height. Rich strawberry-blond hair gelled black into a ponytail that reached the middle of her back. Make up done skillfully, black of course to match her outfit, even her nails. Yet, lips left alone with only a soft hint of gloss noticeable. She smiles softly as she puts on her first black leather collar. Taking one last look at herself in a full-length mirror she grabs her cape and leaves the house.

~

A party is being held like always at a friend's bar for Doms and there subs to meet, talk, and some fun. This time would be different. No search for a new sub to teach or fellow Dom to help out. She was off to meet a very special person, for which she had stayed away from far to long. It would be a first for everyone there to meet this person.

~

A little nervous but extremely excited she throws her cape around her shoulders letting it hide her lovely outfit and walks in. Everyone looks at her except one person, the one she wishes to talk to. As she moves toward the person, fellow Doms greet her and their subs smile and bow their heads in greeting. One new sub bolts in front of her and bows.

"Please Mistress, if it pleases you, I'd like to be with you tonight."

Smiling softly at the sub's boldness she looks toward the Dom that the sub belonged to. A look of displeasure crossed her lovely face.

"Come back here little one!" Barks the sub's Dom.

~All knew that she was glad to help if things needed to be worked on or talked out~

Few noticed the collar on her neck. She finally got to the person, which she knew so well. He had turned toward her and stood. All watched amazed as she kneeled down onto her left knee. Head and eyes lowered

"Greetings My Lord."

Everything and everyone was silent. The Dome they knew was a sub to another! They all watched.

Speaking "It's been a long time little one."

"Yes My Lord it has been much to long." She replied softly.

Running his hand along her check he lifts her chin and she rises. Head once again held high but eyes just slightly offset.

"Come sit my little one. We have much to talk about"

"Indeed we do My Lord."

He returns to his seat and she sits on his right.

"I see you still have your collar little one." He says tracing it with his fingers.

"Of course Dome or not to others, I am still your's My Lord. No other will be able to deal with me." She smiles softly.

"So true my little one. So what is it that is bothering you?" He runs his hand along her back.

"I've become restless with dealing with subs of other Doms and along with my subs as well," she sighs.

Just then a girl walks in and noise erupts. A healing gash is seen on her arm. The Dome looks at her then mumbles to her Lord.

"I regret that. She ticked me off good, just a couple of nights ago. She tried to get me to switch roles with her."

The Lord looks at her sternly, "Did you two agree to switch roles?"

"No My Lord it was agreed that she would stay sub. I quit right after I snapped and hit her way harder then I ever intended. Took care of the cut and told her to finish cleaning herself up and to leave me be."

The Lord nods when the girl walks up. She gave the Lord a puzzled look then with a quick bow spoke to his sub.

"Forgive me Mistress for going out of bounds" and left.

The Dome looked after her pitifully as another Dom hugged the injured sub.

"I'm surprised she came up to me. Such a brave girl."

The Lord smiles, "She reminds me of you my little one. Head strong and testing the limits."

The Dome could only smile.

Getting up, "Come little one, we have business to attend to."

She follows just a step behind as they leave. Together once again Lord and sub off for a night of enjoyable passion and reminder of old lessons.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

14 Days To Redemption Cheating wife gets slavery as punishment.in BDSM
Institute of Apotheosis Research Ch. 01 Mommy takes charge of her rebellious daughter.in Mind Control
Sexual Escape Room Girl discovers herself during wild Halloween sex contest.in Illustrated
Revenge on My Ex Ch. 01 I get revenge on my ex and take her for everything.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Domestic Discipline Addict Ch. 00 Prologue Domestic Discipline Addict Prologue.in BDSM
More Stories