A Domme Submits

Story Info
Hellfire sex sadist tastes the other side.
6.9k words
4.41
87.4k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,499 Followers

The camera focused in on the busty blondes nervous, shaking face. She was twenty minutes into her half hour long Hellfire Sex porno video session and was counting every second until it was over, it had literally been twenty minutes of hell and she just wanted it over, to get her money and get out of there.

It had sounded like easy money, an easy way to get into the porn market, there was no male – female sex involved, just extreme domination from a female pornstar. She had seen the promos of other videos and marvelled at the acting skills of the other girls, the way they conveyed abject terror and fear at their female tormentor had really impressed her and she only hoped she could match them. As she was discovering there was no acting involved, the pain, humiliation and domination she was getting paid for was all real and Mistress Melissa was really the hard, nasty, sadistic bitch she portrayed on screen – that was no act.

And as the raven haired Dominatrix moved back on screen, slapping a riding crop menacingly in her palm the young blonde had to bite her lip to stop herself begging for this all to be over. She had come too far to give up now, just ten minutes, she looked desperately at the cameraman who just continued to film her mental anguish. Mistress Melissa circled her prey and slapped the crop against her palm as she went. Nikki, was naked and had her hands chained, separately, high above her head so that she was stood on tiptoes. Melissa's voice when it came was a snake like hiss.

"So slut are you enjoying this so far?"

"N-no Mistress."

SLAP! Melissa brought the crop hard across Jenna's large breasts.

"Wrong answer bitch! Let me ask you again. Are you enjoying this so far?"

"Y-Yes Mistress."

"Good. So you will enjoy it when I whip your ass (CRACK!)? Or when I hit your fat tits again (CRACK)? Or your thighs (CRACK)? Or your back (CRACK)? Or your ass again (CRACK.CRACK.CRACK.CRACK.CRACK)?"

The first lashes had Nikki squirming and yelping but the harsh quick fire shots that came at the end had her jumping and shrieking for her to stop. Melissa just smiled wickedly.

"You make too much noise little girl, we need to shut you up."

She produced an orange ball gag and it was only once it was stuffed in Nikki's mouth that the blonde realised she wouldn't be able to say the safe word they had agreed earlier if things got too much for the rookie (and she was on the point of saying it too). She struggled and tried to shout it through the gag but nothing intelligible came out and the Domme just cruelly smirked and dished out a series of hard lashes with the crop all around Nikki's helpless body. There were tears in her eyes and she pleaded through the gag for this to end, she had had enough. But Mistress Melissa was not finished yet. She did though, stop whipping the blonde, just short of drawing blood it seemed. She smirked and spat in Nikki's face, enjoying her spittle dripping from the dumb bimbo's cheek as she moved to her table and picked up two nipple clamps.

This calmed Nikki somewhat but that panic disappeared as Melissa put the clamps down and then picked up two other ones, and they were vicious looking crocodile clips style clamps!

Jenna gave a fearful struggle as Melissa paraded the clips under her eyes, teasing them towards the blondes large nipples. They were not the clamps agreed before the shoot and Nikki was scared of them.

As she should have been as they bit into her sensitive skin her eyes went wide and she implored Melissa to stop. Melissa just smiled maliciously and struck her again with the crop.

"Little slut! Mistress Melissa will show you what Hell is!" she hissed in her French accent.

She stood back to enjoy the dumb blonde's struggles. This was what she lived for, to totally dominate these types of girls that thought the porn business was easy.

Melissa spent the next five minute flogging her prisoner loving the look on the blondes face as each blow landed. Finally Melissa reached up and unlocked her wrists and Jenna dropped to her knees exhausted praying her session was over. The brunette Domme allowed the blonde to take her gag off and unpluck those vicious clamps before taking command again.

"Ah, ah! No! No! We're not done yet. I've got one last lesson for you to learn you dumb slut!"

She casually flipped Nikki onto her back and then dropped to her knees over the blonde's shoulders, Jenna thought about struggling but her mind seemed to be resigned to do whatever was required of her until she could get the hell out of there. She had an about turn of thinking pretty quickly when Melissa pulled her PVC panties to one side and started to piss all over Nikki's face!

Pain was only one of Mistress Melissa's methods of domination. Humiliation was another favourite. The blonde was tired and emotional and Melissa knew how to keep her in position as she pissed all over her beautiful young face. She had been saving it up all day just for this moment and was rewarded with a powerful stream of yellow urine that targeted the bimbo's eyes, nose and mouth. It took Nikki completely by surprise and she didn't get her mouth closed very quickly so ended up swallowing a fair mouthful before claming her lips up. But even then it poured up her nostrils as she struggled to get the Brunette off her. In the end she gave up and just lay there as she was pissed on for what seemed like hours until eventually Melissa got up, smiled at the camera and walked off leaving the camera to zoom in on the distraught blonde's shiny face.

*

FIVE YEARS LATER...

A lot can happen in five years and for Melissa it had. She had fallen in love (with a fellow adult star), married, had a child, got out of the porn business, fallen out of love, divorced, lost her child in the custody battle and been forced to go back to the business she had made her name in. Only things had changed and Mistress Melissa was no longer a name or brand that people were particularly bothered about. She had to take business where and how she could. She even had to get a boob job, something she abhorred and taunted her many 'victims' over. But things had changed and the raven haired star could no longer survive in the porn industry with her relatively flat chest.

Other things had changed too. The content allowable on film had gotten far more extreme, even more than Melissa's heyday (although many of the vile things she had done to starlets had never been shown for a variety of reasons) and the lengths she would have to go to to get back to her position in the industry had gotten far worse too. So it was that she found herself in a waiting room of a porn producer knowing she would have to do anything and everything he asked just to get back to doing the Hellfire series. But if that was what it took, Melissa was willing to do it.

When she was finally led into his office by his smirking secretary she was stunned by how young the man was. Could this twenty year old really decide her fate? She sat down and they discussed her plans for a new series and they reviewed her old series and he seemed pretty positive about financing it all, but she just knew there was a big but coming somewhere down the line.

"I gotta tell you Mel ( she winced, detesting the shortening of her name) we already have our own brand of domination porn as you already know so we don't really need to add another brand. But I'm sure we can fit it in. I'm just going to have to run it past Jenna."

"Jenna?"

"Yeah Jenna Wilde. Don't tell me you never heard of her? Oh man. She's the hottest video Domme ever and she signed exclusively to us and I really got to run this past her first, I can't afford to piss her off right now. Tell you what, why don't you go have a seat outside again and I'll speak to her see what she says."

Melissa went, reluctantly, secretly seething that her comeback was in the hands of a young jerk nearly half her age and a pretender to her throne, she didn't even know who this Jenna Wilde was. Still she managed to keep calm, too much was riding on this not to.

The prick kept her waiting nearly half an hour in that damned waiting room before Melissa was invited back into the office. And what she heard was not really what she wanted to hear.

"You know I had a long chat with Jenna and she had heard of you, from the old days ( Melissa bit her tongue at that comment) and we reckoned that we should maybe give you a go. But, Jenna wanted you to maybe star in one of her films first before we start you off on your own."

It was a lot for Melissa to consider and it took a moment or so before the full implications dawned on her.

"That's ah, great. But wait a minute when you say this Jenna wants me to star in one of her features, I take it that is as a fellow Domme?"

"Ah well, not exactly. Jenna wants you to be her sub in an upcoming feature, should be one of our best. You do a good job there and we'll start you off on your own series, what do you say?"

Melissa was stunned and wanted to tell him to stick his offer but she knew the realities of her situation. That was why she had got these new, big tits because that was what was needed. And as much as she hated the idea this was also what was needed to be done. It really stuck in her throat to agree to do it but she knew that was the best thing for her and she eventually found the words to agree to it and rather than dwell on that part concentrated instead on getting back into the business and what she could do. Little did she suspect that Jenna used to be called something else entirely when she had first started out in the business and had some very special 'plans' in store for the returned legend of humiliation / torture porn.

The next week brought a flurry of activity for Melissa as various contracts were signed and arrangements made for this test video shoot. Melissa had to make appointments with various beauty specialists: hairdressers, tanner, make up, etc, she knew the importance of looking good in this shoot, everything rode on it. She even found the time to do a bit of research on this Jenna Wilde, not as much as she should have but enough. Jenna, it appeared, was a big titted bottle blonde who thought she was a Dominatrix. Melissa sneered at her efforts to dominate and humiliate other big titted blondes and felt pretty comfortable that she wasn't going to be too put out at having to pretend to submit to her. There was something familiar about the blonde but Melissa didn't pay her too much attention she was just a means to an end.

The day came of the shoot, it was a Friday morning and strangely Melissa was nervous. She had been out of the business too long and she knew she might never get this kind of opportunity again. She was first to arrive at the allotted studio and had to wait ten minutes in her car before anyone showed up to open it up. The guy was a burly brute and he leered at her as he admitted her into the studio. After that a few more guys appeared including the star, Jenna Wilde. The blonde totally ignored Melissa and headed for her dressing room while the Director gave Melissa her instructions for the shoot.

The Director was a weasel of a man, features wise. A thin, furtive guy who slipped easily into the room that Melissa was waiting in. He introduced himself quickly before handing Melissa a box.

"That's the clothes Jenna wants you wearing for the shoot, put them on then wait here Bruno will come get you once the set is ready and lead you in."

Inside the large cardboard storage box she had been handed was Melissa's worst nightmare. A lacy, pink Baby Doll night-gown, pink stockings, pink high heels and a bright pink, studded collar. It was so girlie, so submissive and a harsh woman like Melissa detested having to wear it but she forced herself to and looked in the mirror as she waited. As she stood there hating her look the door slammed open and the big bruiser who had let her in to the building came in, he leered at her heart sunk when she saw what he had in his hand - a bright pink dog leash!

"On your knees girlie, I'll attach this then walk you into the scene, that's the instructions."

Melissa sighed she didn't doubt the clod was correct, hadn't the Director said 'lead in'. Despondently she dropped to her knees and grimaced as he clipped the leash to the collar then led her off on her knees much to her chagrin and discomfort. They were stopped in front of the huge double doors of the studio by the Director who seemed to have grown a backbone since they had last spoken.

"Good, you look good Melissa. Now remember once you are through those doors the cameras will be running, you need to do everything Jenna tells you first time, we are under extreme time constraints so we don't want to re-shoot if we can avoid it. She's in a bad mood so do not fuck this up, remember you do this right you got a contract yourself?"

God, Melissa wished she could just get up, knee the little prick in the balls and tell him where to stick the shoot but somehow she reigned in her temper and nodded obediently up to him. Then from beyond the doors came a shrill, menacing female voice.

"Where's my bitch? Get that old cunt in here NOW!"

The Director physically jumped and told Bruno to get in there. Melissa was almost impressed at the power this woman possessed (though she was not impressed with being described as an 'old cunt').

The Director pushed the door and Bruno dragged Melissa through and she was finally face to face with this young bitch who she was rapidly hating with an absolute passion. Physically, Jenna Wilde was everything Melissa was not. Jenna was tall where Melissa was short. Jenna was a platinum blonde to Melissa's jet black hair. Jenna had huge, bounteous breasts that dwarfed Melissa's even after her boob job. And most crucially there and then Jenna was the Domme in heels and standing tall and Melissa was the sub on her knees. It had not always been so thought Jenna as she watch Melissa crawl in and remembered that shoot so early in her career under her real name of Nikki. The very memory made the blonde's eyes blaze with fury.

"Hurry up! Get that old bitch over her immediately! I can't wait to get stuck into her!"

Jenna was hell on heels! Literally! She was wearing a pair of impossibly high heeled red and black boots that made her tower even more than her already tall frame. The rest of her outfit was also red and black, skin tight rubber shorts and bodice that displayed acres of cleavage.

"Get her on the bench I want to get started on her, let her see what a real dominant woman is like! Not some old has been!"

Melissa was fuming but did nothing as she was dragged over to a mid height bench and pulled up so that she was bent over it. Bruno easily fixed chains and cuffs to her ankles that connected to the floor and then her wrists were cuffed to the bench at her sides leaving her pretty much helpless and exposed over the hard wooden bench. Melissa flexed her limbs and found there was precious little give in her bondage, she was now totally in the hands of the younger Mistress. Just as she was getting that thought in her head things got really weird, Jenna walked away from her and addressed the Director.

"Right that's her in place and not going anywhere unless I decide it, get everybody and get out. Bruno you and Lex stay behind in the dressing room I'll call you when I need you."

Melissa was bemused but not overly worried as the crew (Director, camera man, runner) all packed up and left the room and the sounds of them exiting the building were soon enough heard. She gave it a moment before speaking to Jenna.

"What's going on? I thought we were making a film here! This isn't very profes...."

Her questions were cut short as Jenna's hand enveloped her mouth and gagged it.

"Shut up bitch! You just fucking lie there and listen and I'll tell you a little story. It's got a hell of a twist in the tail at the end. Once upon a time there was a young, beautiful, innocent girl called Nikki who was short on cash and turned to using her looks to earn a living. She tried porn and had the misfortune of working with the dirtiest, nastiness bitch in the business. This bitch used and abused Nikki, went way over the line and broke several rules that had been agreed beforehand. She beat Nikki and treated her like a dog, called her alL sorts of names, hurt her and even fucking pissed on her. And you know what? The old cunt got off on it!"

Melissa could see what was going on and did not like it one bit but the was trapped and knew it so she just looked at the crazed looking blonde and listened as she continued, her voice getting higher with every word.

"And you know what? I bet that old bitch though she had put Nikki off the business for life. I bet she thought that was it she was done with it all. But Nikki wasn't. Nikki took a few weeks to get over it but she changed her name and tried again and this time she managed to get a job as a Domme and she remembered all that Mistress Melissa had done to her and repeated it and while Mistress Melissa fell off the radar to go and fuck her life up Mistress Jenna was born and she just kicked ass! She made film after film, getting harder and nastier with every shoot and she harboured her grudge and resentment against Mistress Melissa and just prayed for an opportunity to meet her again on equal or better terms. And here we are."

As tough and as hard as Melissa was she knew this was not good. The blonde had a crazed look in her eyes that you could not help but be concerned about, especially if you were tied up and trapped with her while she had access to all manner of toys and instruments. Jenna started running her long, sharp nails all over Melissa's soft body, hard enough to leave light red trails in their wake.

In a few furious seconds the pink night-gown was been ripped from Melissa's body.

"Jenna! Please! I was just doing my job! It was just a film. I don't even remember you..."

It only dawned on the trapped brunette after she had spoken the words that that might not have been the best thing to say. And certainly by the fire in Jenna's eyes and the increase of pressure in the nail scratching it hadn't been.. In fact her hands reached under Melissa's trapped torso and fixed on her big nipples and dug her sharp talons right into them, twisting them as she went.

"DON'T REMEMBER ME! Well you'll fucking remember me after this!"

And with that manic cry she physically tried to pull Melissa's tits off by the nipples – at least that's what it felt like to her. Jenna regained some composure after a few seconds and released her vice like grip on Melissa's tits but her voice still held its deep menace. She stepped away from Melissa's bound form and headed to the nearby table that had a myriad of items on it.

Melissa, though decided that she was not going to just lie here and take this. She remembered her days as the pre-eminent Domme on the scene and was certain this blonde bimbo could not be as hard or as harsh as she was. So, despite her bondage, she decided that attack was to be the best form of defence.

"Hey Bitch! Yeah, that's right you dumb blonde whore! I don't fucking remember you, you were fucking nothing to me, just one in a long stream of big titted blonde bimbos that I fucking destroyed. And yeah, I may be tied up right now but I certainly am not afraid of you. Do your worst bitch, try to break me, because I guarantee you don't have it. You don't have enough to make me submit."

Melissa was shaking with anger, her face set and determined. She was making a last stand here and knew it but she felt pride and anger coursing through her. She was suddenly infused with a determination not to beg with Jenna, not to plead for her release but to instead face her up, dare the bitch to go through with this and show her she was not as dominant as she and everyone else thought she was. Melissa was old school and she doubted Jenna had ever crossed anyone like her before.

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,499 Followers
12