A Dom's Revenge Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirsemega
sirsemega
927 Followers

She hesitated. Rusty piped in. "Not very smart, is she?"

I fumed. "No, the stupid cunt has a lot to learn."

She quickly apologized and moved back into the kitchen for glasses.

The third time out was the charm. She was able to properly serve us our beers.

As she started to retreat back to the kitchen and out of sight, Rusty commented, "She's not much to look at. Really quite ugly and fat, David. She's far, far below your standards."

She heard that, sobbed and rushed back into the kitchen.

Dinner was in the dinning room, that was one of the rooms that slave was not allowed in, so she had to hand me the plates at the doorway to the dining room while I delivered them to the table. Once the table was set, I ordered slave to kneel in the kitchen, keeping her disgusting body out of sight, yet within earshot for me to call her when I needed something.

The meal was fine, nothing special, and we purposely spoke loud enough so that slave could hear what we talked about.

Rusty just couldn't understand why I had taken on someone like her. He had seen my companions and this slob of flesh was beyond reason for me having to do with her.

I explained to him who she used to be. We had a good laugh as I relayed her tale, the bravado she had had when she had admitted to cheating on me, that she was leaving me, and that now she had come crawling back to me. We spoke of other lovers that I had had since then, going into quite graphic detail. Slave hung on every word as she started to realize how unimportant she was to me. The attraction that I once had for her, now, even if she were in great shape like before she had left me, could not compete to the feast of beauties I had had while she was gone. I think deep down she probably always knew that I was the looker of the marriage. There was probably a lot of insecurity within her as she aged and realized that men aged better than woman. She probably lashed out at me before I could hurt her. At least in her mind, that's what I suspected. So little self esteem, even when her husband loved her with all his heart. Now things were different. If love didn't help here, pain certainly would.

We finished dinner and dessert was forthcoming. A simple ice cream dish, but Rusty seemed to appreciate it. After that, I told slave to clean up the plates and kitchen and when she was done to report to me in the living room.

I went over the design with Rusty while we waited. Both nursing a beer, Rusty pointed out already existing features and what would have to be modified. We both concluded that there already was a good design created and he would only have to get the correct measurements and a few tweaks to come up with what I wanted. I impressed upon him that I wanted the item created sooner rather than later, and that he should make this his top priority if possible. Rusty assured me that with the little extra bonus I threw in on the price that he would be done in about four days.

Slave had finished cleaning up and crept into the living room. Embarrassed and flushed she knelt beside me and my chair. Rusty still looked at her in disgust. Laying it on for her sake, I apologized to him about her poor behavior and also disgusting appearance. Rusty for his part said he really didn't want to look at her and throw up his meal. The little bitch cast her eyes down, she wanted to melt away.

I sighed. "We have an agreement. I still think she took advantage of my weakness, my caring heart and manipulated herself back into my life. However, the agreement is binding, and I own her, so I'll have to make do."

Rusty suggested I beat her daily, especially for the horrid service she used when trying to serve us beers. She couldn't even get that right.

"You can be a little soft, David." He said. "Perhaps you should lend her out to me for proper training. I have no feelings for her. I'll WHIP her into shape, that's for sure."

She started quake. That idea had never entered her mind before. Could her Master do such a thing? Would she go along with it? Wait, she would have to, he owned her now. She gulped and kept her eyes down, afraid to make contact with this man.

"Hmmmm," I pondered. "Thanks, for the offer Rusty. I don't think I'll take you up on that for now." That should keep her scared shitless.

It was at that moment that she realized that she needed to go piss. Really bad. She summoned up her courage and asked her Master.

Rusty was outraged. I made a big show of being embarrassed. She tried to shrink into an even smaller ball. It was time to up the ante. I jumped up and grabbed her by the ear, seeing as she was a bald freak now. Motioning to Rusty to follow, I dragged her to the dungeon room, and once again locked her into the pillory. I cursed her out. Her exposed blackened ass exposed in the air. This time I brought out the rod. She saw it and struggled. She went hysterical. Begging me to not use that, anything but that.

I smiled and stroked her cheek just before shoving in the ball gag again.

"Oh, don't worry." I said. "I'm not going to use this on you."

She looked at me with a weird expression, confused for a moment until I handed the rod over to Rusty. Her eyes grew large and she tried to shake her head in the little hole in the stocks.

"Rusty will use this on you." I smiled and Rusty took the rod and measured up for his first blow.

Her ass was already damaged, and anymore whipping on that skin would probably injure her more than punish her. Medical bills can be expensive, so I instructed Rusty to whip her breasts with the rod. She screamed in her gag as I said this, sobbing already, knowing how much more painful the rod would be on that tender flesh compared to her backside.

Rusty just grinned and surgically aimed his first blow.

She of course fainted again after about five minutes. Her bladder again releasing itself on the floor. Piss-girl was starting to piss me off. Yet again I would have to clean this floor.

I woke her up again, slapping her face till she came to. Her body in pain and agony. Before releasing her, I looked her in the eyes, she had a look of trapped terror now.

"Rusty thinks I'm going easy on you."

She continued looking into my eyes, terrified.

"He thinks there's no hope of you ever serving your Master well enough for him to be proud of you. You're a joke. You're an embarrassment to me."

I continued.

"Why do I try? I mean it looks pretty hopeless right now. I don't think you're good slave stock. Maybe it's best if I just turn you over to the loan sharks..."

She shrieked in her ball gag. Shaking her head no, crying, begging, negotiating. Through the gag I could pick up words.

"...No...please...do better...promise...don't...beg you..."

I looked at her for a long time, not saying a word. She tried to nuzzle her face against my hand, cooing as pleasantly as possible. She acted like a little dog, trying to get back into the good graces of her owner after she had been beaten for shitting on the floor.

Rusty, in the meantime, was playing devils advocate, dropping little verbal bombs, "She's not worth it...ugly...fat...stupid...never in a million years...once a cheat always a cheat...hand her over to them..."

She tried all she could to please me. The gag was difficult for her to get words out, but it was cute at the same time. I unlocked her from the pillory, keeping the gag on her, I grabbed her ear again and pulled her back to the living room.

"Rusty, let's get this done." I said as I had her stand on the coffee table.

He refused. "Clean the bitch our first, he said. I'm not working on her with that piss smell."

I looked at her as she blushed.

Dragging her to the bathroom I led her into the shower and turned the cold water on and quickly had her wash her cunt. She yelped at the cold water and moved quickly to get it over with.

Fresh, and clean she climbed up on the coffee table where Rusty took a large number of measurement around her waist and crotch area. She had no idea what was happening, and I didn't tell her.

Rusty finished up and we conferred on some final issues. She stayed standing on the coffee table as I hadn't told her to come down. Good, she was learning.

After Rusty left, I ordered her to place lotion on her breasts. They too had turned purple and black, they looked like ground up rare hamburger now. I took the gag off just before bedtime, and she immediately knelt before me, wrapping her arms around my legs. Begging me, imploring me to please have patience with her. She called herself a stupid cunt, a whore not worth my trouble, but she was bound and determined to prove everyone wrong and to make herself a slave I would not be embarrassed of.

Things were progressing well.

She asked me if she could go to the bathroom.

"What do you have to do?" I asked.

She hesitated. "Number two, Master."

"Shit?" I confirmed.

"Yes, Master."

"Say it then, ask me properly."

She took a breath. "Please Master, may this slave go to the bathroom to take a shit?"

I smiled, nodded and followed her into the bathroom.

She seemed alarmed at this and started to protest.

I shook my head as I placed her ginger ass on the toilet seat. You'll do what I say, now go ahead and take your shit. I'll be watching my property.

It took forever for her to go. At first she couldn't, but when she realized that she would not be allowed off the seat until she did, tried valiantly. Each fart and poop that left her bowels humiliated her and turned her even redder.

"Wipe your ass." I instructed her. She did as I said. "Yes, Master."

I escorted her to her pantry and made her lay down to go to sleep.

Her breasts were black and purple. Welts had formed all over them. I could tell she would be in pain for at least a week. Her back and ass were the same. If she could get comfortable and find a square inch of flesh that hadn't been bruised and abused, I guess she would be able to sleep, however, I knew that wouldn't be the case.

I instructed her that tomorrow for breakfast I would like French toast and coffee.

"Yes, Master" she said, and as I turned out the light and left for bed she said. "Thank you Master for keeping me, I will make you proud."

I paused then turned the knife in a little bit. "Proud?" I sneered. "Let's work on not embarrassing me cunt."

And with that remark I went to bed and slept quite well.

to be continued...

sirsemega
sirsemega
927 Followers
12