A Dom's Revenge Ch. 06

Story Info
Teresa comes over for the weekend.
8.3k words
4.21
82.7k
12

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 04/08/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirsemega
sirsemega
927 Followers

Teresa pulled her car into my garage and entered through the garage entry. Slave was kneeling at the entry and greeted Mistress Teresa just like I had instructed her. Teresa acknowledged her then ordered her out to her car to unload all of her bags and to bring them up to Master's bedroom. Slave scurried away, as Teresa formally greeted me as her weekend Master. I greeted her and drew her to me onto my lap embracing her and giving her a passionate kiss which she returned with even more enthusiasm. Slave came through the garage and saw us there, in the moment, the reality of her status hitting her like a ton of bricks. She had never seen her husband with another woman before. Those kisses used to belong to her and her only. Once again another level of despair hit her as she realized what it was that she threw away and lost.

Teresa was first to notice her watching them. She broke my embrace and yelled at slave. "Don't just fucking stand there, cunt! Get my bags up to Master's and Mistress' room." It was like a slap to her face. She yelped and scurried up the stairs with bags in hand.

She faced me again, grabbing my bottom lip in her teeth and giving me a juicy slurp.

"Oh my god Master, I have so been looking forward to this!"

I smacked her on the ass, grabbing a good portion of cheek and kissed her again.

"That's good slave, I'm looking forward to you changing gears on the little cunt."

I lifted her up, still in my arms and she quickly wrapped her legs around my waist. I carried her to the dungeon room, brushing by my nearly invisible slave who had just exited the bedroom headed back to the garage for another load of bags from Mistress Teresa's car.

I dropped Teresa down on the leather ottoman and quickly commanded her to suck my cock. It had been a while and I wanted to shoot one off so that we could get that out of the way. She fished it out and went to work on it. She gobbled it up like her life depended on it. There was a sexual urgency to her, and anticipation that had been working on her all week long that finally exploded into her mouth and body.

With that out of the way, I bid her to look around and choose what she wanted from my arsenal of devices. Tonight she would have free reign on slave, and I was eager to see what she would do and how slave would react. Teresa smiled and admitted that she had thought about what she was going to do and had prepared by bringing along some toys as well.

I smiled and did something I rarely do. I gave her free access to my dungeon room. She was extremely complimented and did a quick inventory of gear and furniture. Certainly I had things in here that she had never played with before and now was perhaps her one and only chance to take advantage of it.

I took dinner in the kitchen at the table. Teresa and slave were required to eat their meals off of dishes on the floor. Teresa, after all may have been first slave, but she was still my slave this weekend.

After dinner I had slave wash up and then report to me in the living room where Teresa knelt between my legs slurping slowly on my cock. I motioned slave to kneel and watch us. The look on her face was priceless. It was a traumatic mixture of jealousy, humiliation, sadness, loss and frustration. Teresa had changed into a slippery black latex short dress, the hem of the dress riding up over her ass as she knelt and deep throated my cock. I had her play with herself, and one of Teresa's hands dropped down between her legs as she played with her glistening sweet pussy. She too was shaved. I glanced over to slave, her eyes dropped and her face flushed red with embarrassment. "Slave Teresa has earned the right to cum. That's a privilege you don't have slut!"

"Yes, Master." She whispered.

Soon Teresa came all over her fingers. Catching her breath, I pulled her up to my face and kissed her deeply while I smacked her ass briskly. The echo of my hand hitting that taunt, latex covered rear, reverberated off the walls of the living room.

Still embracing Teresa, I called slave over to me.

"Mistress Teresa will be taking over training of you this weekend. She is your Sister Slave in my household, but more importantly, she is First Slave. Do you know what that means cunt?"

"Yes, Master." She said. "Although she is a slave, she has authority over all other slaves in a household only overridden by Master himself. What she says must be carried out by other slaves."

"Correct," I said as I kissed Teresa again. "Slave Teresa, I know that you have been eager for this moment to begin." I gave her another deep kiss, slapped her in the face just to get her juices pumping and then said. "You may now begin your training of slave. I expect both of you to perform to your very best abilities. If I see either one of you slacking off, I will beat the both of you, regardless of whose fault it is."

They both agreed and then I allowed Teresa to disentangle herself from my grasp.

She stood imperiously before slave only now revealing the high heeled black leather pumps she wore to give her even more authority.

"Kiss my feet slave. Greet your Mistress properly and beg her to train you for your own good. Lick my toes and clean my shoes with your mouth and tongue, and convince me that you want this!" she sneered.

Slave bent down and greeted her new Mistress Teresa. She begged, thanked, licked, sucked and kissed the feet of her new Mistress. I floated into the background watching with keen interest and eroticism. Despite how big and mean men are, how strong they are, I always found women to be even more cruel and vindictive to another woman than any man could ever be. They just always knew how to push other woman's buttons. Already, Teresa had rained down a verbal assault to the slut cunt slave.

"That's right bitch, lick your Mistress's shoes and feet. That's all you're fucking good for! Did you like seeing your ex-husband getting his dick sucked? You aren't even worthy enough to suck his cock, so I'm told. I mean, what good is a slave, if they aren't even allow to suck and pleasure their Master's dick? That's Slave 101, isn't it slave?"

"Yes, Mistress Teresa." She said in between licks.

"Mistress will do just fine, cunt."

"Yes Mistress."

"I have never heard of a Master who had a slave that didn't suck cock..." she continued in on slave. "I mean I've seen slaves that were so bad at sucking cock that their Master would skip over that, but your Master has been bottled up for over a week, no one to release his cum, to swallow his seed, and he has a slave, here in his home, and she is not even worthy of doing the most basic of worship and pleasure to her Master."

"Yes, Mistress," she sobbed. She was worse than a slave. How could she call herself one when he had not even allowed her to do the most basic of tasks.

"So what are you then? You clearly aren't a slave. You can't even do that? Master is disgusted by you. You even squandered away your orgasms because while your Master slept frustrated and pent up, you had the gall to finger your dirty ugly hairy slit to orgasm every night. You denied your Master pleasure and took your own?"

She was crying but still sucked on Teresa's heels. "Yes Mistress. I'm not worthy. I have been selfish. I'm not a slave!"

Teresa smiled and stepped away from slave. Looking down at her tear stained face she smiled. "Good. Now you know what you aren't, let's see if I can maybe form you into something you aspire to be."

"Thank you Mistress." She cried. "Thank you for showing me what I truly am."

"Clear those tears away girl. For this weekend, you shall be titled "girl". You have not earned the title of slave yet. Teresa looked back at me for approval. I smiled and nodded my approval. Just fucking brilliant. What had taken me a week to strip down emotionally, Teresa took twenty minutes. Leave it to a woman to break another woman!

Teresa had spoken to me frankly over the week of her plans. She had heard the story of my cheating wife and was inclined to hate her from the very moment she met her. Over the course of the evening of the chastity belt fitting, she had observed several things wrong in my training of "girl". I must admit that I was blinded by her observations and we both rightfully concluded that emotionally I still was off my game with my ex-wife. I had been too lenient with her, too lax in my training. Teresa knew me better. She had told me that it was like seeing a broken down NASCAR trying to drag race a street rod. She knew my game was so much better and she offered to help me, since clearly there was too much history between "girl" and me.

She sent girl up to "our" bedroom to bring back her black leather duffle bag. Quickly she returned. Teresa then sent girl into the bathroom to piss and shit (since the enemas, girl was doing very little of the shitting!). Digging through her bag, she pulled out a spray can of liquid adhesive and a bright pink bobbed wig.

I raised my eyebrow, to which she replied. "I know you enjoy seeing her at her ugliest, but it's too much for me." I nodded my assent.

She marched into the bathroom and after a few minutes escorted girl out to the living room with the bright pink wig adhered to her bald head. "Don't worry about the itching, that doesn't go away." Teresa cheerfully volunteered.

"Yes, Mistress." Girl said.

She had girl spin around for us. She asked my opinion of the wig. I called it ridiculous and laughed. Girl turned bright red.

"I think it's an improvement Master." Teresa said. She fused with the hair getting certain strands to sit just so. "She was too ugly all bald and stubbly. With those saggy tits, paunchy stomach and sex hidden behind her belt, she needed a bit of a feminine touch."

The next two hours Teresa, with vigor taught girl all new positions. There was a special position for all sorts of things. All of them could be called upon by special hand signals or short words. Drilling girl relentlessly, Teresa taught her how to recognize not only the commands for those positions, but also the appropriate times and events when she would be relied upon to strike a proper position without any command. The way we explain it to new slaves is that they are suddenly placed in a situation where most of the communication skills, i.e. talking has become restricted. The positions were like nonverbal communications. Each position relayed a particular emotion or feeling.

Teresa motioned her hand into the signal for begging, and girl promptly dropped to her knees and threw her hands up in the begging position. Teresa lowered here hand down, and girl dropped out of the begging position and lowered herself down till her face was touching the ground, her hands stretched out on the floor before her. Teresa then turned around and faced me.

"I hope Master is pleased with my progress," Teresa said.

Until girl was specifically instructed by some form of communication to change positions, she would have to stay prostate on the ground.

I smiled and gave Teresa a hand command of her own. She obeyed and peeled off her latex mini dress and presented herself at my feet. I took off my clothes while she didn't move a muscle, while she kept an eye on girl for any break in position.

Once undressed I laid down on the sofa and with another hand gesture Teresa was instructed to come over and mount me.

To neither of our surprises, I was both rock hard and she was soaking wet. Slowly she dropped herself on my member, moaning and groaning. "Oh, Master! It feels so good! How could you keep this away from everyone?"

My little slave started slowly bouncing on me, savoring each thrust. My own groans and moans emanated from my throat. The hot little slut, with her dragon tattoo all down her one side of her body, the kanji's on her arms and chest, and her shaved pussy and pierced clit were a beloved sight for my horny sore eyes.

Girl listened to our hot sex action. Our moaning and urgency increased while she struggled to stay in position. As we started to peak, I caught a glimpse of girl as she momentarily popped her head up to see us, catching my gaze with her eyes, and suddenly realizing with shock that she was discovered.

Continuing to fuck Teresa, I yelled out, "The dumb cunt broke position! She looked up at us!"

Teresa screamed, partly from the news, partly from rage, and partly from excitement of what she would now be able to do to girl. "CUNT! You are fucking gonna get it after your ex-husband finishes fucking me! OOOOOHHHHHHH!" Right at that moment we both came in a short circuit of stars, sweat and deep breaths. We were loud, messy and beside ourselves as I pumped my hot cum inside her pussy.

Girl, shaken for breaking the rules, shaken for seeing her husband fucking another woman for the first time, shaken to her core as she realized the pain she had cause, stayed face planted to the ground in her position, the position she must not break again until taken out of that position.

A few minutes later, after we had caught our breath, Teresa looked for permission to continue her training and punishment of girl. I nodded as she barked at girl to get out of position and to present herself to her Master and Mistress.

Still joined together at the crotch, Teresa straddling my hips on top of me laying on the couch, she spoke to girl.

"This next task, is not punishment bitch, in fact it is a great fucking honor, so do not think for one moment that you are being punished. Nor are you being treated. My task is to train you to be a mediocre slave, one can only hope that you can rise to that station in life, though I fucking doubt it. A slave's task is to clean up after Master and Mistress fucks. This is normally a treat, but for tonight you must learn how to do this properly, lest I fail in my responsibilities, and if I fail because of you, you will wish you were never born! Flaying you alive is not the only pain I can inflict on your pathetic body. A woman knows all the secret sensitive spots a man could never begin to know, or understand...GOT IT?"

Girl gulped. "Yes, Mistress, thank you Mistress."

"Good, now in a moment I will roll off Master. You will have to clean us up with your tongue. Master first of course then..."

"No," I said.

Teresa turned to me.

"No, Master?" she asked.

"Girl will not touch me down there." I said.

Teresa, understood, took a moment to think and then corrected herself.

"Master will be attended to by me. I will get off Master and will swivel around to clean him, you will at that time, clean me out with your tongue. Make sure you do not let any drip on the floor, you are in big enough trouble for breaking position, cunt!"

"Yes, Mistress" Girl soberly said.

Swinging off me, Teresa knelt down on the floor next to the couch, keeping her pussy muscles tight so that none of my seed would spill on me, the couch or the floor, like a well trained slave would do, she dropped her hot mouth down around my member and started cleaning as she spread her muscled thighs open for girl to lie down on her back and slide in under Teresa to lick her pussy clean.

Teresa begged my pardon as she had to stop frequently to correct girl's technique. "She's had no experience, has she?" she admonished.

I shook my head. "I don't think so."

Teresa sighed. "It's like she doesn't even have a pussy of her own, she so fucking clueless." With that she grabbed her crop from the end table and laid down a few violent swats on the insides of girls upper thighs. Girl moaned in pain.

Soon I was cleaned off and spit shined by Teresa and I swiveled away so that she could refocus on girls training, who was trapped under Teresa's legs licking and cleaning away.

After another ten minutes of Teresa's constant verbal adjustments and criticisms, girl managed to make Teresa cum.

Teresa gave girl a hand command and girl scurried back to the center of the room and awaited on her knees, eyes downcast, and her hands resting on her thighs, which were spread a foot apart.

After resting a few minutes on the sofa in my embrace, Teresa moved onto the punishment for girl's breaking of position. I instructed her to change back into the black latex mini dress she had been wearing as she looked scrumptious in it and more domly. After squeezing and adjusting herself back into it, she fished through her bag and pulled out a smaller bag which she laid out on the coffee table.

"Answer me girl! What happens now?"

Girl looked up into Teresa's eyes.

"Mistress Teresa must punish girl for breaking position."

"Hmmm, you didn't sound too sincere. Really Master, I can see why you are tired of her already, so much energy put into training her and she takes and takes and takes, no give back from her at all..."

I sighed, while girl blanched. She took a moment to let the words go through her, her little rusty mind churning and then she dropped her lips down to her Mistress' feet, kissing her shoes and said in a far more sincere voice, "Please Mistress, I'm sorry I failed you and broke my position. Please punish me so that I may be corrected for my failures."

Teresa kept her face stone like, no emotion showing through.

"Hmmmm, I don't know, Master was that sincere enough?"

Girl begged some more, repeating her request to be corrected for her transgression.

Teresa ordered girl back into the original position.

Swishing over to the coffee table and the little black bag, she bent over giving both of us a view of what a woman's ass should look like, and she dumped out the contents of the bag onto the coffee table.

"You're just going love these girl!" she said as she pulled out two nasty looking rounded chrome clamps attached to each other with a long chain.

"These are called clover camps, and what makes these so nice, girl, is that they are designed so that once on, any tugging or pulling on them tightens the clamps, making it pretty impossible to accidentally yank them off!"

"Yes, Mistress, thank you Mistress." Girl said as her eyes followed the swaying of the chain holding the clamps.

Squatting down, her latex dress riding up behind her, Teresa massaged and pinched girls still nipples, the one area that had escaped bruising from her breast whipping a week ago, until her nipples wrinkled and stuck straight out hardened and ready to accept the devious bite of the clover clamps. Placing one on, tightening it and then following the chain to the other and placing that one on her other nipple, Teresa gave the chain connected to the two clamps a little tug to test the hold. The shot of pain from girl's nipples raced right through her as she gasped at the sharp pain. Teresa, still holding the chain, rose back up to her feet tugging girl upwards by the chain. Girl understanding that this leash was implying her to stand with her Mistress rose quickly to avoid any more pull and bite of the clover clamps. Moaning she goose stepped around the living room as Mistress led her through a series of pony type marches while maintaining a good hold on the chain that attached to the clover clamps.

After working up another sweat, Teresa allowed girl a short break, having her rest on the floor in a less demanding position. The clamps still on her, girl was having a difficult time keeping still due to the numbing pain.

It was getting late, and I was tired and wished to retire to bed. I ordered Teresa to clean up girl and to get ready for bed while I climbed the stairs to my bedroom to get ready for sleep. I stopped off at my dungeon room and pulled out some shackles and chains, then went into my bedroom, stripped off my clothes and hopped into the shower to clean myself off.

When I was finished and dried off, feeling relaxed and refreshed I threw on my silk robe and locked a chain and shackle onto the footboard of the bed. Once finished, I climbed into bed to await Teresa.

sirsemega
sirsemega
927 Followers