A Dom's Revenge Ch. 07

Story Info
The conclusion and the new relationships.
3k words
4.09
79.3k
27

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 04/08/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirsemega
sirsemega
927 Followers

We had a quiet dinner. Girl went about with her usual chores, still hobbled and gagged. I managed to help Teresa down to the dinning room, where I lovingly fed her dinner since I had kept her arms bound behind her in the armbinder since the punishment. She had gathered some strength after dinner as we lounged on the sofa in the living room watching some normal television. Girl was curled up at our feet, while I continued to stroke Teresa. When it came for bed, I had Teresa accompany girl to the bathroom where they could both relieve themselves and I went to bed. They took longer than I expected, but when Teresa and girl entered the room, I was treated to Teresa's face and make up all done up, she had instructed girl to pretty her up for her Master for our final evening of the weekend. Girl was locked into her position from last night, and Teresa gently eased into the bed, even with her arms bound behind her, she was graceful and catlike. I smiled and told her I appreciated the effort on both their parts. She smiled and asked her Master if he had any wishes that she could fulfill. Knowing that her crotch was sore and recovering, I chose her to suck me in bed, her kneeling and bobbing her head while I lay back and enjoyed the sight of a gorgeous woman blowing her Master.

Sunday, Teresa was free to continue with her training of girl, chastened from the punishment she had received on Saturday, she made sure to not over do it with the still very inexperienced girl. Girl still was sexually frustrated, imprisoned in her chastity belt that I refused to unlock for her to satisfy her carnal desires. I felt a little sorry for her, but it still had only been a week, and she could go a lot longer than that. It was important that I controlled her sex. If I ever let her out of the belt, she would be eternally grateful to her Lord and Master, who was becoming in her eyes, the person who held life and death, pain and pleasure, agony and ecstasy within his firmly clenched fist. From now on, girl would remain hobbled, her ankles and wrists chained closely together as she minced around in short steps as quickly as possible trying to do her chores.

In the late afternoon, while girl was off cleaning, I consulted with Teresa on the training, her time was finishing up and soon she would be leaving my home, off for some other adventure no doubt. She recommended that I get girl in to a regimented exercise program as she knew that girl would not be leaving the house and now with the restricted limbs from the hobble chains, her muscles would atrophy with the lack of full range movement.

I agreed, and planned on allowing girl the use of my workout room behind the garage. Teresa suggested a good personal trainer, comfortable with the lifestyle, that would be able to design a realistic plan and diet that could eventually take the weight off girls frame and perhaps tone her into something not so disgusting. I took the number from her and when it seemed that we had covered everything else, there was a pause that Teresa filled in with a shocking revelation.

"Master David," she said. She used my name along with the Master title, a sign that her time in my household was over and she was no longer the status of my slave. However, she did still use the title Master, rather than just my name, which in itself was curious.

"I want to thank you for this weekend. Allowing me into your home, train your girl, and serve you."

"It was my pleasure," I responded automatically, when she placed her hand on mine. She had more to say.

"You've known me for a while. I've floated around quite a bit. Topping, bottoming, most just can't quite figure me out. I think I've been searching, looking for that special situation..."

Sometimes, I can be dense, and as she was stepping around the subject, I had no idea what it was that she was trying to say. Yes I know, dense!

"...you see the type of person I am, the needs that I have, are a little more unique. I need a strong hand, but I also need to become a strong hand. I don't think I can top my Master, I would just loose too much respect for him, however, a part of me needs to top someone from time to time."

She continued as she met my staring unknowing gaze. She drew a little imaginary design on my hand with her finger as she held it.

"I know that once, long ago, there was an offer from you to become my Master, to collar me and make me your own. At the time, I turned you down, and I can't speak for you, but a part of me has always regretted that decision. Seeing you take girl as your slave, after all she had done to you, the pain and hurt, humiliation, you were a broken man, I just couldn't see you throwing that gift upon someone so unworthy."

I said. "She had no where else to turn, and I felt that I could inflict the most amount of pain on her if she were of slave status..."

She hushed me. "She...doesn't deserve it. You've spent too much energy on her. I saw it in your eyes when I came over for the fitting..."

"Teresa, I've made a commitment, it wasn't the best decision, but there really wasn't a better choice. Now I've committed to her as my slave, and I don't break my word, you know that."

She learned forward and kissed me, tenderly. She looked sadly into my eyes.

"I know Master David, I know. You are very special, and more worthy than you think. Damaged, you certainly are, but you do things others don't, both good and dastardly evil!"

I chuckled at that. She returned the smile.

"I wonder, Master David, if you might allow me to reconsider your offer you made to me originally..."

"Oh," I said. I was stunned and sat there for a moment.

"What I'm trying to say, Master David, is that I am willing to accept your collar, to become your slave, and share in your household my servitude to you and help in training girl."

I held her hand. My heart was beating again with excitement and confusion. She stared at me with her dark alluring eyes.

Composing myself I entered negotiation mode. It's important that when establishing a relationship, both parties understand what's expected of them and what their standing is. Teresa was proposing maintaining the same status she had during the weekend, that of First Slave. Her use of the term Master David, to her, I was now understanding was a submission to me, as a hopeful initiate, eager that I would perhaps take her on as my own.

So there it was. Her offer to become mine. The pros and cons scrolled through my head. On the one hand, her work with girl and assimilating into my household was smooth and expert, on the other, she had a tendency to move on with her relationships and the task of keeping her happy as my slave was daunting. Although she had always reinforced my Masterly ways, she had many more years of experience than I had and my confidence wasn't as strong when she was around.

"Let's say I do collar you. Teresa, you've bounced around a lot, collaring you means a commitment that I don't take lightly, I'm not sure that you could say the same."

"I am committed, Master David, I don't know how to prove that, but I must try to prove to you through service and time that I hold your offer of a collar as final."

"Another thing, you are rather cheeky asking me for a commitment while at the same time making a demand on me. You wish to be my slave but only with First Slave status?"

Teresa swallowed.

"I was only trying to help you see where I could be of value to you. Taking on another slave when you have so much work to do with your current girl, would seem overwhelming. Sir, I was not trying to negotiate, only trying to sell you on the idea of collaring me and my uses to you in your service."

I was quiet. First rule in bargaining: after stating your position, the first person to speak after that looses. I would be satisfied for her to speak first.

After a long silent moment she added. "I will take whatever position Master David would choose of me. If you wish...girl...to be First Slave, I would still willingly serve..."

I smiled. She had bowed to my dominance. Given up her final bargaining chip. If I accepted, girl could be the one beating her and training her, and she would be "happy" to take it.

"Well it seems that the offer is on the table again. Teresa, I am offering you my collar. Will you willingly and gladly serve me as your Master, doing everything and anything that your Master so chooses?"

Teresa's eyes lit up. She nodded. "Yes, Master David, I will accept your offer and would be proud to wear your collar in servitude."

She knelt down before me and kissed each of my feet.

I bid her to rise and to sit back at the table.

"You will retain your status that you enjoyed this weekend. I'm not an idiot, you'll best serve me whipping girl into shape."

She smiled and then jumped into my lap embracing me and smothering me in kisses.

When we came up for air I asked, "You little minx, I bet you never even packed!"

The little pouty girl face flashed before her as she nodded, "Yes Master!"

"So who's topping who?" I laughed as I gave her a smack on her ass.

"We'll have to work some logistics out," I said. Unlike girl, slave Teresa had a job and would contribute to the household with her salary, among other things.

Girl didn't know how to take the news. Slave Teresa had trained and tormented her all weekend long and she was rather looking forward to her leaving. Now it seemed that Slave Teresa had installed herself as a permanent fixture in her Master's house, and with First Slave status to boot. However, Slave Teresa pointed out to girl that with the two of them in the house, all the chores would be down quicker and faster and that the loneliness that girl had experienced would now be broken as she had a sister slave to share experiences and feelings with.

Slave Teresa was giddy with anticipation of her new sister slave, eager to show the novice all the tricks and nuances of servitude, perhaps forgetting that she had "chosen" to become a slave by choice, while girl had no choice in her role.

Over the next four weeks, my house was a whirlwind of activity as we integrated another schedule and body into the mix. I sold girl's beat up car, effectively isolating her from being able to leave now. The personal trainer had been called over and designed a workout schedule for all of us, as well as a diet. I recognized that with two women in the house I needed to have both emotional and physical energy to deal with both of them. Our diets were strictly followed as girl and slave Teresa prepared the meals. Girl was now receiving instruction from both of us as I managed to communicate my desires to slave Teresa and she was able to follow them easily.

The tough part was that I needed to keep Teresa challenged. She took her charge as First Slave seriously, but too much attention on girl was a bit unhealthy. So I broke things up by punishing her for my pleasure and sometimes locking her away in solitude to make sure she understood her position.

Girl was still chaste, and every week slave Teresa would lock her hands behind her and unlock the pussy shield and wash her. Many an evening, girl had to witness what she had lost by cheating on me as slave Teresa eagerly took my cock, rubbing the fact into girl's face that she was now sexless.

By the third month, girl was having problems concentrating. No amount of punishments or threats could seem to correct her. She tried her hardest, but her concentration drifted at times. I realized she needed an orgasm. Chastising someone meant that you needed to allow them an orgasm every once in a while otherwise their sex drive would just wither away. With no hope of sex, the control of that drive would diminish. By allowing her an orgasm, every once in a while, I could continue to reinforce that control over her. Girl had indeed lost weight and firmed up a little, she still had a long road to go. Slave Teresa would on occasion glue some hideous colored wig onto her bald head that had been kept bald by me.

One particularly hot evening of spankings and punishment, of teasing and foreplay, I surprised them both by pulling out the key to girl's chastity belt. Girl except for her exercise routine, and the rare occasion, had remained hobbled by her ankles and wrists. I locked her wrists behind her back and dropped a firm cylindrical pillow down on the ground. Unlocking her pussy shield, the cool air flowed over her tender fleshy folds. Immediately her nipples were erect, hard as diamonds and her pussy started to flow.

Grasping her chin I placed the pillow under her crotch between her thighs as she knelt. With her hands cuffed behind her she would have to hump the pillow to touch herself.

"Here's the deal, cunt." I growled. "I'm not sure you deserve this so you will have to ask me permission before you cum. You will not cum before I give you permission. If you do, then that will be the last orgasm you will have. Period. Got it?"

She nodded frantically, "Yes, Master."

"Now while you hump like a little doggy, you'll watch your sister slave get the fucking you gave up when you left me for that winner of a boyfriend."

"It's gonna be sooooo good!" Purred slave Teresa.

I flipped slave Teresa onto her back on the couch and slowly pushed my cock into her wet waiting hungry hole. I gave permission to girl to start humping the pillow.

"Match my thrusts!" I ordered her and she matched time with me as she watched both of us fuck. Her eyes a glaze as the sensations of feeling down there reminded her of what she had been missing for three months. Soon she started begging me if she could cum.

"Not yet," I growled and she would stifle a sob and slow down, sometimes raising her pussy off the soaking wet stained pillow.

"Oh he feels so good! I can't believe you threw this cock away girl! What were you thinking?" slave Teresa said and she grounded into me.

"Hump that pillow cunt!"

"That's all you're allowed while your ex fucks me good!"

"Thank you girl! Thank you for dumping him! Now he's free to fuck everyone but you!"

Girl was sobbing as the litany of insults slapped her in the face, yet she still rode that pillow, begging me to allow her to cum, pleading me, while I kept saying no.

Soon slave Teresa and I both came together, waves of pleasure crashing over us, and somewhere in the din of ecstasy girl continued to beg, while I mutely shock my head no.

As we came down, girl continued her sobbing yet frantic humping and pleas to be allow a cum. I swiveled out of slave Teresa's pussy and pulled her cunt off the cough and aimed it right at girl's face. "Lick it clean I ordered."

And girl, humping away on the pillow like mad, gurgling her pleas, slurped into slave's pussy. Slave came again, and once finished pulled her pussy away from the hungry girl.

We looked at her impassively as she begged. Both in an embrace, I finally relented, and allowed her to cum.

The shriek that flew out her mouth was deafening. Her body struggled against her bonds, and she squirted all over the already soaked pillow. Convulsions followed as her orgasm lasted for five minutes (I timed it!). Grunting, moaning, groaning, what came out of her throat was her entire sexual animal essence. Her eyes rolled back and she keeled over to one side, collapsing on the floor, the pillow locked between her legs. Even though she had lost consciousness, her body, deprived of orgasm for so long, continued to milk out the orgasm even though she was out. Thrust and humping until even that subsided.

We disentangled her from the pillow after looking at each other with a look of awe at what we had just witnessed. Slave cleaned her pussy up, and then I reattached the pussy shield to her belt. Girl came to an hour later, confused at first then remembered what had happened, she look down to her crotch to discover the shield firmly in place. Looking up at me, there was as reverential sense of awe. She had just experienced a religious revelation, and her true god had now become her Master. Thanking me for the orgasm, girl had found her motivation and her lapses in focus had disappeared.

The End -- For Now

I haven't really decided whether David forgives his ex-wife and becomes intimate with her in the future. A part of me thinks that he will, he certainly is conflicted with his emotions already. I wrote this as a reaction to all of those wife sharing, cuckolding stories I've read on the net. The humiliation certainly turns me one as well as the power exchange, however, my jealousy and possessiveness makes me usually regret reading those stories afterwards.

sirsemega
sirsemega
927 Followers