A Dragon's Gold Ch. 02: Tharonos

Story Info
Not all dragon's wealth is gold...
1.5k words
4.35
18.7k
8

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/04/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi! This is part two in 'A Dragon's Gold'. It does contain homosexual sex, so if that's not your jam, please feel free to reread Scatha's tale or wait for part three. I hope you enjoy!

*****

The scent of masculine human flesh had permeated the caverns of Tharonos' home for hours now.

Tharonos grinned, lips peeling back over his long white teeth as steam escaped from his nostrils on a laugh. This was the longest any of the so-called dragon-hunters had evaded him in his own home.

It had been mildly irksome at first, but it had become a game of hide-and-seek that Tharonos knew he would win. He always won.

Only the weakest of dragons, the sickly, the elderly, and the hatchlings could be so easily dispatched. And Tharonos was none of those things. He was a dragon in his prime. His scales shone a deep silver and were caked with layers of coins and jewels in some places. His wings were capable of creating a tempest that could lay waste to a whole harbor of sailing vessels in only moments. His claws glittered like all the swords he kept beside his nest.

Tharonos sniffed the air and crouched, tail twitching in anticipation as he locked in on the human. The male was hiding behind one of the thick rock pillars that carried the weight of the roof of the cavern chambers.

With a coiling of muscles, Tharonos launched himself through the air and swiped his claws around the column.

In a blur of leather and armor, the human ducked and rolled, sliding down the piles of treasure.

Tharonos bounded after him, great claws kicking up coins, jewels, and other precious possessions.

Down, down the human rolled, before he came to a stop at the foot of a large statue of some pagan god.

"There are no good hiding places there!" Tharonos called, closing in.

The male's head whipped to the side and he leapt up, ceasing hold of the statue's headdress. He heaved himself up and drew his sword.

The sudden move caught Tharonos off guard. His claws caught on metal and stone, but his momentum carried him slightly farther than he desired.

In another quick move, the human had jumped from his perch. His armored body rolled down Tharonos' neck and back. A hot pain caused Tharonos to snarl in irritation.

The human's sword had snagged in his wing. The thin membrane stained with red. His blood hissed and steamed when it touched upon the cool treasures.

A new scent tickled Tharonos' nose. One he had only smelled seldom...In flying over villages at night and twice on the field of battle.

It was musky and made something in him coil.

Arousal.

The human was just as excited about this game as Tharonos was. Perhaps...

Tharonos heard the unmistakable clash of armor colliding with metal and jewels. There was a loud gust of breath and an even louder oath.

Tharonos peered over the edge of his nest, bemused.

The human male was attempting to scale his way out, knife between his teeth and hands slipping on treasure.

With another curse, he slid right back down the bottom. That was when he spotted Tharonos watching the spectacle.

The human waved his dagger in the air. "Get down here and fight me!"

Tharonos arched a scaled brow. "When I could easily roast you from up here?"

"Cowardly lizard!"

Tharonos laughed and allowed his claws to slip down the interior of his nest. The cloaks and clothing and precious silks of his previous snacks lined the very bottom.

With a simple surge of power, Tharonos shifted his body from dragon to human.

The human's eyes widened slightly at the display of power before dropping and widening even more.

The excitement of their game had been riding Tharonos all day. He knew he was aroused, felt the pleasurable ache in his groin.

"Well, then, brave knight, face me!" Tharonos laughed. "Unless you're frightened of a simple, unarmed man in naught but his own flesh."

"My name is not 'knight'!" The human drew his shoulders up and raised his chin. " I am Cassius the Bold. And I'll be taking a dragon's head today."

Tharonos grinned. "Well, then, by all means, Cassius the Bold." He waved his hands. "I'd like to see you take down Tharonos the Silver Dread."

With a loud yell, Cassius charged, dagger flashing.

Tharonos easily sidestepped and caught Cassius' arm. A moment of hard pressure and the weapon clattered to the ground.

Cassius launched blows at Tharonos' unprotected body, even managing to connect with several of them.

But with every strike and block, Cassius' eyes grew brighter and brighter. His lips parted around hectic breaths.

When Cassius' guard dropped, Tharonos closed in for the kill.

His lips settled over Cassius'. His hands encircled broad wrists.

Cassius groaned into the dragon's mouth; it was as warm and silken as he imagined fire would feel if one could touch it.

He felt himself harden in his trews. His blood seemed to turn to molten lava in his veins. A heady groan left his mouth as his armor was ripped away.

Something wet scalded his palm as Cassius brushed his hands over the dragon's back.

Tharonos bit at Cassius' lower lip. "Your sword cut my wing, Cassius. It made me bleed. You'll pay for that. I haven't been made to bleed in decades."

Cassius' boots were gone and then Tharonos' claws were slicing through the laces of his trews.

The dragon's hand dipped below the band and ceased hold of his length. The warm skin of Tharonos' palm had Cassius groaning.

"Please, I've never-", Cassius had only lain with women before. But he'd never much desired a man any time previously, either. But he wanted this one, this dragon in wearing the body of a man.

Tharonos' mouth silenced Cassius' words.

Cassius was lithe, his muscles compact and streamlined much like Tharonos'. Dark hair dusted his thighs, groin, and arms. His flat nipples were as hard little pebbles when Tharonos bit at them.

Cassius groaned again.

Down, down, Tharonos traced his mouth and hands. The salty bite of sweat added to the unique taste of Cassius' skin. With one quick move, Tharonos' mouth was on Cassius' length.

The man's harsh shout of pleasure echoed through the cavern. His hips bucked in time with Tharonos' relentless ministrations.

"Tharonos, please, do not stop-", Cassius gave a long groan as his body shuddered.

Tharonos immediately drew away, squeezing his hand tight around the base of Cassius' shaft.

Cassius cried out in denial as he tried to pump his hips to continue his pleasure to orgasm.

Tharonos pushed the man down onto his knees and planted a hand on his back. Cassius' face rested against the hot silks and furs. His body trembled and sweat beaded on his skin. His eyes shut tight and his teeth bit down on his lips when Tharonos set his tongue to his ass.

"Oh, gods!." The oath left Cassius and Tharonos slowly eased a finger into him.

The sounds of Cassius' pleasure grew until his hips had begun to involuntarily buck again. He gave a harsh moan.

Tharonos smiled and once more wrapped his hand tight around Cassius' shaft.

"No! Please!"

Cassius arched his back, thrusting his ass in the air in supplication.

Tharonos licked his palm and stroked his own length before setting the tip at Cassius' entrance. He was tight, tighter than anything Tharonos had ever entered before. The heat and sensation wrung a startled gasp of pleasure from him.

Tharonos gave a measured stroke into Cassius. The male moaned, fairly shoving his ass back for more.

A grin split his face before he set a brutal pace that had them both gasping and groaning.

Cassius' arms bulged as he braced his head and shoulders on them as he pushed into every thrust.

His dark hair was stuck to his forehead with sweat and his mouth was reddened from Tharonos' own.

Tharonos could feel Cassius' orgasm building again and reached beneath their pistoning hips.

Cassius's shaft was hot and thick against his palm as he stroked in time with his own thrusts.

"Please, please," Came Cassius' entreaties as his body began that minute trembling again.

Tharonos' spine tingled, sweat ran down his back. The pleasure made him nearly delirious. The heat in his groin grew, grew.

With a loud bellow, Cassius came in Tharonos' hand. His body quaked and rolled beneath the dragon's.

Tharonos was helpless not to follow. With a short cry, his length jerked as he withdrew from Cassius. His orgasm had his body shaking and he fell, crushing Cassius against the cloth of his nest.

Their sweat-slicked and sticky skin rubbed as Cassius placed a hot, yet somewhat still shy, kiss on Tharonos' chest.

The dragon pulled him up, tangling his tongue with the man's before they separated. Their breaths mingled and Tharonos grinned lazily.

"Oh, yes, Cassius. Quite bold. I do believe you're going to be my favorite acquisition."