A Dragon's Lust

Story Info
A Dragon's unstoppable desire to ravish a young woman.
2.2k words
4.24
67.6k
72
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(CLARIFICATIONS: The Erotic part of this story might not start for a while, as there is much explication first. Furthermore, there is a reason this story is not in the SciFi & Fantasy genre, because there is no fantasy element involved whatsoever. For those of you expecting (other) fantasy creatures or magic or other worlds, I'm afraid I'm going to have to disappoint you. Enjoy!)


He saw her today. She delivered the supplies sent by the village, just the same as usually happens. But there was a difference about today, perhaps in the air, but no, it was the air around them.

You see, the "he" implied in this tale is a Dragon (which you would have probably assumed otherwise you would not have selected this story to read). He was not the eldest among his kin, not by far, and not the strongest, but certainly not the weakest. His name was Alemancius, a Roman name, as the Romans had given most of them their names when they worshiped them around the first to second century A.D. (usually in secret). He had what some would call "the classic appearance": dark green scales (almost black), several horns protruding from his head and running down the length of his spine to his spike-tipped tail. He had four legs (otherwise he could not technically be a Dragon) each with four "fingers" of sort with black, bony claws each over a foot long and sharper than an assassin's blade. Quite an imposing creature, which is exactly why he is looked to for protection.

Just to clarify, many of the stereotypes surrounding Dragons are falsified, if not outright fabricated, as it is to the reality. Many would believe them to be mindless Monsters who have an insatiable desire for human flesh and seek only to burn villages and kidnap virgins. Obviously this is false; they are not mindless (they are intelligent enough to communicate with humans easily), their desire for meat is easily restrained, they do not just go out burning things for pure sport and there has been only one Dragon in recorded history who demanded virgin sacrifices (and he was eliminated). The people of the village of Recksham knew these stereotypes to be false, as Alemancius had lived in the mountain cave for several years and never committed any such acts. Recksham was in a bad position, located in the mountains of Britain near the Scottish border, and so it was that the Scottish often tried to burn their village down in their quest for independence. This is what caused them to go to Alemancius for help, they promised him anything in return for his defense of the village. Always the thoughtful one, Alemancius merely asked for monthly shipments of meat and other supplies, so that he would not have to prey on the innocent livestock of the land, and in return he promised to obliterate any army that sought to harm them. And, as Dragons (usually) hold Honor and Trust above the other virtues of life, he kept his word.

Obviously the relatively small amounts of meat sent over were not enough for him, as Dragons, being so large, usually require hundreds of pounds of meat to stay healthy. But thankfully, this was around a time when the Scottish were exceptionally idiotic, and his daily meal was usually an army of vagabonds who thought themselves invincible... and thought wrong. But no more of the back-story, you surely want to get to the erotic parts I'm sure, so I will not disappoint.

On this particular day, his shipments were brought over as usual, delivered by the same girl who always did. Her name was Elizabeth Crowley, she was the daughter of Recksham's butcher, so it comes at no surprise that she was the one who delivered them. She was constantly nervous to deliver to him, worried that he would break their agreement and slaughter her, but he never did, even though he never caused Recksham trouble before or after the agreement the people still tended to be cautious. She rounded the corner of the rocks to find Alemancius sleeping, she usually hoped to drop the shipment off unnoticed but it never came true, the sound of her footsteps always awoke him.

"Ah, Elizabeth," he said as he rose sleepily, "is it that time of the month already?"

"Uh, y-yes sir," she said nervously, "I- I have your shipment, my lord."

"Please," he said quaintly, "how often do I have to tell you not to use such formalities? Are you afraid of using my name?"

"N-No! it's just," she said even more nervously, his stare catching her eye, "I- I was just, just wanting to be-"

"Polite?" he said, "Well there's no need, the pleasure's all mine I assure you."

He reached for the shipments with careful hand, but his hands were shaking, every attempt to grasp the basket only ended with him looking back at her, looking down. She looked at him as though wanting to know what was wrong, but she could not know.

A bit more explication. This month happened to be the Dragon's Mating Season, well, at least for his species, which is always a troubling time. You see, around the first time the Dragon's were worshiped by the Romans, they noticed that their mating season was especially... rough, anyone who came within 100 feet of a mating couple could be found shredded. To prevent such a problem, the Romans (with their astounding logic, yes, that is sarcasm) decided to move away the female Dragons, all female Dragons, to the southern hemisphere of the world, far enough to prevent any issue. But this only caused further problems; many Dragons like Alemancius had not been in contact with a female of their kind for hundreds of years, and so anyone who intrudes upon them in their mating season could be a victim of uncontrollable rage and/or desire. The city leaders in Recksham knew of this, but did not tell Elizabeth for fear that she would refuse to deliver the shipments.

"Are- are you alright sir?" asked Elizabeth, noticing his trembling.

"What? Oh, no, it's nothing. I- I'm perfectly alright." he said rather shakily, "W- why do you ask?"

"Well, you're trembling." she replied, "Are you ill, or something?"

"No, I can't get ill. I'm just..." he did not know what to say, what excuse could he have? "I'm just... a little cold, that's all."

"But it's August." said Elizabeth curiously.

"Uh..." he had to think of another excuse, "It's- It's just my cavern, I was in there earlier, it's quite drafty."

"Um, okay," said Elizabeth. Alemancius was now showing obvious signs of rage, his eyes, already naturally red, now shone red, and his claws began to scratch the ground. Seeing this, Elizabeth started to back away and said, "Well, I- I guess I'll head back to the village then, I hope you feel-"

"Wait, STOP!" yelled Alemancius.

He tried to stop her but was too late, she had accidentally stepped over the ledge of his cave instead of to the steps. There were five hundred feet between his cave and the ground. He rushed over to the ledge, and found that, thankfully, she had only fallen about 10-20 feet, but she was not moving. He picked her up and placed her in a cool area of his cave, setting her down carefully, and he instantly noticed that she was bleeding from her skull. He knew that he had to stop the bleeding, but with what? What did he have?

Then he realized, he only had one thing to soak up the blood, his tongue. The very thought of licking up her blood sent shivers to his lower regions, could it be dangerous? He wanted to think more but she was bleeding out fast, he had to act now. Without any more pause he lowered his head to her side and began to lick up the blood on the ground. It was not bitter, as only humans find it so, but rather sweet, savory almost, the taste invigorated him, he wanted more, he wanted more immediately. But he set his desires aside and stuck his tongue to her injury, within a few minutes the bleeding stopped.

He lay down and wrapped one of his wings around her like a blanket, trying to keep her warm. He had no idea what to do, he had never cared for an injured human before, actually, he had never cared for an injured anything before, even he had never been seriously injured like this. He looked down at her, she was still breathing, still alive, but unconscious, unmoving, he worried about what would happen if she didn't survive, would the villagers be angered? But then he made a realization, one that would change him forever.

Here he had a woman, a human woman, who could neither defend herself nor stop him from doing anything, and it was his mating season. He continually stared at her, noticing her form for the first time, her shapely breasts, her fine ass, her unique manner of existence that only intrigued him more. He wanted to see more of her and, giving in to his temptation, removed her clothes with a swipe of his claws. There she was naked, Alemancius seeing her in full for the first time, how supple her flesh looked to him. It filled him with hunger, a great hunger he could not resist, he had a desire then, right then, to sink his fangs into her, to taste her sweet blood once more, to exile her to the comfort of his belly for eternity. But he did not, If she was going to die, it would look very bad for him if he dealt the blow, and, besides, she was such a nice girl, how could he even think of harming her.

But what could one taste hurt? He asked himself that very question several times in his head, the desire growing ever more potent with every return. Could he not just feel her flesh just this once? He reached out his claw to touch her, she was still warm, and soft, so soft, he had never touched a human with his claws without killing it until now. He was overcome, his desire could not be contained, with sudden urgency his tongue came out again, and he used it to caress her form, to taste every part of her. He tasted her head, her breasts, her legs... her legs? He then saw her opening, his first time seeing one on a human, how the lips lay there, waiting for him, begging him to touch them, to probe their inner depths. And so he did just that.

A few minutes ago they were having a casual conversation, now she was unconscious and he was literally fucking her with his tongue, it's length reaching all parts of her vagina, cleaning it of all juices, flowing down his throat. Shoving it in and out, ever faster, ever harder, but occasionally he slowed down for fear that she could be injured. This continued for a while, a long while, eventually he felt like his tongue was about to fall off so he stopped, and that was when she awoke.

The moment she saw herself naked she knew what he had done, but she was not scared, in fact, she was pleasured by it. During the long silence and the long staring, she became very wet, forming a puddle on the ground which Alemancius hungrily lapped up. She started breathing heavy, her eyes extremely wide, then he looked down and saw what she was staring at, his organ had come out of his sheath. He looked back at her and saw that her legs were now wide, her pussy stretched, demanding to be fucked. His penis was about as long as she was, and half as thick, but whatever the statistics he fucked her all the same. His giant cock sliding in and out of her growing ever faster, sleeker, harder still. By now they were both screaming, but Alemancius' roars drowned her out as they echoed across the mountains, alerting all in the land to the pleasure they were giving each other. Then he reached the climax, and, seeking not to overfill her, pulled his cock out before he came. He came in torrents, his seed raining down like a waterfall upon her, burning her skin but making her scream in ecstasy instead. When it was done she was covered in it, laying in a small white pond. He had not been pleasured like this in centuries, he felt younger, and definitely stronger.

She was unconscious again, the sheer amount of ecstasy she encountered had knocked her out. He took her back to a cold spring in the cavern of his cave to rinse her off, and then he realized the magnitude of his actions. For a moment he felt ashamed, one of the people he trusted he had ravished against her will, he could have killed her. But was it against her will? If she did not want it why did she not flee? He figured it was as much her fault as his for what transpired, she wanted it, just as he had wanted it. When she was clean he wrapped her in her shredded clothes and flew her back to the village, he told them that she fell off and was attacked by some wolves, obviously they believed him.

Every day of that month afterward he thought about it, about how pleasurable it was, how great of an experience he had, and how he wanted it again. He could not wait for the next delivery.