A Dragon's Slave Ch. 02

Story Info
Peter and Nightwing camp in the woods.
4k words
4.61
27.7k
37

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/18/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wake up to pressure on my chest, as well as gentle snoring. I look down and see that Nightwing has pressed herself against me, her breasts pushed against my side and making a nice, firm pillow. The dragoness has also draped her wing over me, and her tail is hanging out of the bed. She's still asleep, and she seems so peaceful in her rest that I can't bring myself to wake her up. So I settle into the silky blanket of her wing, gently and idly running a hand through her hair as I relax.

After about a half hour, Nightwing begins to stir, and I smile as she looks up at me.

"Good morning, Nightwing," I announce.

"Good morning, slave," she reciprocates, resting her head on my shoulder again. "Mmmmh...you have proven to be a valuable slave, as you perform your tasks well..."

"Why, thank you."

She hums into my chest, and dozes for a few moments before speaking. "I have not slept so well in my entire life...tell me, what time is it?"

I look out the window, and see that the sun is at just about zenith. My window faces North, so it's easier for me to see the sun at this time of year.

"It's about noon."

"What!?" I recoil in surprise as she bolts upright, glaring at me in some sort of inexplicable rage. "Why didn't you wake me!? We must depart, immediately - we only have so many hours of light!!"

"I thought you could use the rest," I respond as she jumps out of the bed. I follow her, albeit more slowly and somewhat hesitant. "I mean - after I...pleasured you, you seemed a lot less tense, so I thought you would like to sleep in."

"Slave, you should have known to wake me early!" She barks, watching in disapproval as I pull my shoes on. "You will be punished greatly for this discrepancy!"

I sigh as I shake my head - all I was trying to do was make her happy, and she's not even grateful in the slightest. "Alright," I mutter. "I'll wake you up early from now on." You ungrateful bitch.

"Good. Now, we must depart." I pull my backpack on as she continues. "Come. We have quite the journey, and I hope to make camp at least halfway through the woods."

I nod, and follow her out of the house as we proceed into the woods. I turn to take one last look at the farmhouse that I had grown up on, and sigh as I decide that it's time to go. I turn to see Nightwing watching me rather impatiently.

"Are you done?" She asks, her breasts bulging against her crossed arms. I remember the heat of last night, and force myself to forget so I don't tick her off, somehow.

"Yeah," I sigh, walking towards her in resignation. She turns and continues to walk, and I have a hard time keeping my eyes off of her swaying posterior, which somehow seems larger in the constricting pants.

About an hour into the walk, my stomach begins to growl. Not wanting to lose the pace, I search through my bag for a loaf of bread, and tear off a piece of it for my breakfast. I look to Nightwing, who has paused momentarily.

"Would you like something to eat?" I ask, once I've swallowed. The dragoness shakes her head gently, and looks up at me. I watch her in curious patience.

"I...I would like to apologize for my behavior this morning," she informs me. Needless to say, I'm shocked. "I...I did not mean to be so short with you, slave."

I smile at her. "It's alright, Nightwing," I assure her, resting a hand on her side. She looks up in surprise. "I'm your slave, remember?"

"Yes, but...like I told you, a draconic slave is different from a human slave. Like I said, you will not be punished if you fail to complete a task to my exact specifications - you are just bound to me for life. It was not right of me to be harsh on you like that, and I apologize." She sighs, and looks about the forest.

"You may not know this, but...I am a young dragon. I am but 600 years old, which the equivalent of 23 years for humans. I have never had a slave before, and so...I am still learning how to treat a slave properly."

"So what was all that stuff about cutting my dick off?" I ask, confused.

"If you were to try to run, it would not only be a sign of disrespect but a violation of our...agreement, and it would prompt punishment." I nod, understanding the concept more now that it's been explained - as usual with any concept. Explanations help. "And that is why your not waking me is not a prompt for punishment - you were prioritizing my well-being, and so I feel that I must thank you."

I smile as I slide the rest of my arm around her waist, enveloping her in a partial hug. She smiles as she reciprocates. We begin to walk after a while, standing closer than before and yet not holding each other due to necessity to traverse the woods. As we do, I begin to piece together her personality.

Thing is, she's very nice, but she's somewhat reluctant to show it. Besides that, she also has a hairpin trigger temper, and is quick to become frustrated or angry. However, her overall personality is rather charming, so I'm willing to forgive her for that. Also, her human form is incredibly hot, which I've experienced first hand (hallelujah!).

After about another hour or so of walking, we come to a small clearing in the forest. I look up at the sky, and see that the sun is starting to set. Nightwing notices this, as well.

"We would do best to start making camp," she announces. "Gather some firewood, slave."

"You know, you could call me 'Peter'..." I start to gather firewood, and she just looks over at me.

"Just do what you're told, slave."

I cock an irritated eyebrow at her, but don't say anything as I go about getting the firewood. I can hear her distinct chuckling as I do so, and make a mental note to revel in the times when she decides to actually call me by my name.

After five minutes, I've made a rather large pile in the center of the clearing. I decide to find something to light it with, but Nightwing interrupts me.

"I'm a dragon," she says with a sarcastic smirk. "Remember?"

"Oh," I mutter, blushing as I pack away from the pile. She lights it with a single burst of flame from her mouth, and looks to me expectantly. I stand in place, confused.

"Well?"

"Well, what?"

"I need to get used to eating human food. You're a human, so you can make human food. Can you hunt and cook what you kill?"

"Uh...not really..." I shuffle my feet, hoping that I don't disappoint her enough to want to hurt me.

"So what is the purpose of your hunting knife?"

"It's a useful tool," I rationalize. "Cutting cloth, branches..."

"Killing small animals?" She suggests, rather judgmentally. I give her a flat stare.

"Maybe," I admit. "So...yeah. I guess that you'll have to hunt - I can take care of the cooking."

Nightwing rolls her eyes as she stands. "What was the point of keeping you as a slave if you can't even hunt?" She asks. My shoulders sag as she makes a severe blow to my self-esteem, but they hike back up in shock as I feel her slapping me on the buttocks.

"You'd better shape up, slave boy," she whispers, teasingly. "I'll be back with dinner - and then, we can share some dessert."

I get an immediate erection, and grin to myself as I go about preparing a rudimentary cooking rig. I make stakes from branches and drive them into the ground, and then make a basic single rotisserie on which I can spear whatever she brings back. I recline on the ground as I begin to wait for Nightwing, and immediately regret not packing some sort of blanket.

After several minutes, two dead rabbits are dropped next to me.

"You'd better make this good," Nightwing growls as she sits down across the fire from me. "You have no idea how badly I wanted to eat those fucking things..."

I look up in surprise. "That's the first time I've ever heard you curse," I announce.

"Congratulations," she spits. "Now hurry the fuck up. I'm starving."

I nod, and use my hunting knife to skin the rabbits. I fuck up more than once, and sigh as I discard of the ruined pieces of meat into the fire. They make a pleasant smell as they burn, and I see Nightwing licking her lips through the fire, leaning forward in an eerie sort of manner. I glance at her, and begin to hurry up, and take a bit more care not to lose any meat.

When I'm done skinning the thing, I cut open their chests and remove the organs - I read a novel once in which the protagonist did that, so I'm just going to take the book's word for it.

Once I've buried the organs, as I doubt they would burn easily, I impale the first rabbit on the rotisserie and cook it slowly. Nightwing watches in anxious hunger, and eventually crawls around to my side to watch it cook.

"Don't burn it," she continuously prompts. I continuously ensure her that I won't, and eventually pull the rabbit off the fire to see that I burned parts of it. I look at Nightwing apologetically, and she smacks me on the back of the head with a resounding *smack!*.

"'I won't burn it'," she mocks me. She turns her nose up in disgust at the rabbit. "That one is yours, slave."

"Gladly," I respond. "I like burnt meat."

"What!?" She grasps my shoulder. "Did you plan this? Did you plan it so you could eat first?"

I look at her in surprise, realizing just how territorial she is about food. "No," I assure her. "I'm just not very good at cooking, and I happen to like burnt food. I'll cook yours now. Wait - how do you know if you don't like burnt food if you haven't cooked any food!?"

"My dragon mouth would cook food due to its enhanced temperature," she explains, impatiently. "It would be perfect. Once I tried to cook meat with a burst of flame, and it burnt and it tasted awful, and I can't heat food in my mouth, which is why I ended up eating it raw during my last hunt. Now, hurry up - I'm hungry, and I may just eat you instead."

I cock an eyebrow at her, and nod sarcastically as I go about cooking the second rabbit. I cook it for a full minute less, and when I pull it off it is bronze and shiny. I smile at her, about to hand it to her when she snatches it off the branch and starts to shred the rabbit apart. I watch in shock as her teeth tear the meat apart and crush the bones. Within several seconds it's gone, and she's spitting out the bones like seeds from a watermelon. She sighs as she reclines, rubbing her belly with a content smile. She looks over at me, and frowns at my gaping jaw and wide eyes.

"What? Never seen a dragoness eat before?" She smiles as she reclines, resting her head on my lap, just next to my still-erect penis. She hums as she feels it poke against her head, and places her hand on my back, gently stroking my lumber and gradually slipping her fingers underneath them and tugging, as if in an attempt to pull them off. My arousal increases, and she begins to rub the pants between her legs, stimulating herself with a sigh.

"Now, hurry up and eat, slave - I have need of you~..."

I don't hesitate. I don't even think. I wolf down the burnt squirrel, and then toss the stick to the side. I turn my head and spit out the bones, as well as a small amount of meat - but I don't care about that. Nightwing is currently rubbing my cock through my pants, so food is not exactly a priority right now.

"Let's satisfy your needs," I suggest as I turn back to her. She smiles, pulling herself up until she's straddling me, my cock trapped between her pussy and my chest. I place my hands on her sides and run them down to her ass, gently gripping the beautiful mounds as I massage her hips.

A few moments into this, I feel her hands gently cupping my cheeks. I open my eyes, a I'd closed them to enjoy the sensation, and see that Nightwing is leaning towards me with arched eyebrows and a slightly open mouth. I smile as I meet her halfway, engaging the Dragoness in a passionate kiss. She lets out a small moan into my mouth, causing me to smile as I slip my hands beneath her pants, grasping her ass and enjoying the sensation of her scales rubbing against my skin.

She begins to grind against me, and slowly lowers a hand to pull my cock out of my pants. She looks down at it, and smiles as she begins to slowly jerk me off, yet gain surprising me with how much she prioritizes my pleasure.

After a few seconds of this, she raises herself up and begins to desperately pull off her pants. I help her, and my eyes widen as I see how bright and wet her pussy is, and I see past the lips for the first time. The pink folds beckon to me with their illustrious beauty, so I bury my face in her crotch and begin to kiss at her clit. Her cum burns my tongue, but I don't care - now, it feels more like a good kind of burn that turns me on even more. She lets out a small squeak, and I grin as I grasp my cock.

"Wait," she whispers, panting as she pulls my head away from her sopping wet cunt. I look up at her obediently, watching in lust as she plays with one of her tits, massaging and kneading it as she looks down at me with lust in her eyes.

"I...I want your cock," she manages to whisper. I nod and immediately pull my pants down, letting my cock out all the way to stand tall and proud. She begins to lower herself, keeping her hands on my shoulders as she cautiously positions herself. I help her find the right spot in her pussy for my cock, my face buried into her tits - each of which are the size of my head.

Deciding to accentuate our pleasure, I rub my cock along her pussy slit, not letting it go in but teasing the entire surface of her cunt all the same. I raise my other hand to her back, and begin to undo the ties on her shirt, and then pull it off so I have full access to her breasts. They bounce lightly in front of me, and as I look over her chest I see that her wings are spread out all the way. I grin as I begin to kiss a nipple, and gently place it in my mouth, causing her to squeak in pleasure.

"Please," she pants. "I...I need you inside..."

I nod, and slowly lead my cock into her pussy hole. I can feel my cock stretching her out to fit it's full three-inch thickness, and even more so as she tries to accommodate for my full ten-inch length.

She lets out various moans and pants, and once she's near enough I pull her into a kiss. She wraps her arms around me, and in a sudden moment of lust shoves herself down onto my cock, taking all of it in one stroke, causing the both of us to gasp.

"Oh...your cock is so big..." She moans. I massage her ass and kiss her, rendered speechless by the pleasure rocking my body to its very core.

She begins to pull up, and stops once the head of my cock is all that's left inside of her. She immediately lowers herself back down, both of us letting out moaning shouts of primal lust as my cock slams into her. The walls of her cunt squeeze at my shaft, causing me to whimper lightly in pleasure. I shove my head into her breasts as I pant, and clench my teeth as she pulls herself up again.

"Oh, fuck..." We both growl through gritted teeth, our hands tightly grasping each other's bodies as she readies herself for a plunge. She goes all the way back down on my cock once more, and before the wave of pleasure is even done rocketing through my body she's back up again.

I begin to thrust in tandem with her motions, and within a few seconds the fleshy, wet sounds of our fucking is the only thing we can hear, besides our thundering heartbeats. I begin to moan louder and louder, as does she, nearly screaming into the night in lust and pleasure as she slams herself down onto my clock faster and harder each time.

This goes on for about five minutes, before I hear some sort of incoherent babble that I later realize was "I'm cumming". I immediately feel her muscles contracting on my cock, milking it and pleading for its cum. I oblige in a guttural roar of pleasure as I slam myself into Nightwing and begin to cum, my cock flaming with pleasure that I don't think will ever stop.

After about a minute straight of cumming, my chest, legs, and the ground around us are covered in a combination of our cum. I feel it streaking down my legs, which arouses me to no end. Giving in to a sudden impulse, I yank down Nightwing's head and engage her in a passionate kiss, my tongue battling with hers in a vicious attempt to explore every inch of her. It isn't until she starts cumming again that I realize how much our kissing turned her on.

She lets out a gasp of shock and pleasure, shoving her mouth further onto mine as her tongue explores my mouth. My cock, which had already begun to harden once more, hardens fully as her pussy contracts, and nearly reaches its climax then and there. However, she stops cumming just as I'm about to, and I feel the sensation slowly fading away.

To retrieve the sensation, I begin to thrust, and Nightwing moans into my mouth. I start of fast and pick up speed, the sound of her pussy sucking against my cock filling my ear as her wet folds move with it, grasping it and soaking it in pleasure and lust. After a few thrusts, I slam myself into her all the way once more, causing her to release my mouth from the passionate kiss we were sharing and let out a loud scream, and one that almost sounds like a roar. I begin to cum for a second time, and feel Nightwing begin to cum again as well. I open my eyes, with some amount of difficulty, to see her expression. Her tongue is lolling out of her open mouth, and her eyes have rolled back in their sockets. Her entire face is glowing gold, and her hair is messy and wild.

I look down at her pussy as I stop cumming, and I'm shocked by what I see. First off, her cunt is glowing a bright gold, and I have to squint a bit to see. Second, there is cum everywhere - it's flowing out of her pussy and leaking down my legs like a fucking river! It's both hers and mine, and it's making a small pool on the ground that is soaking our legs and turning me on even more. I don't know how, but my cock slowly becomes more erect, and despite my fatigue I begin to thrust again.

I find that Nightwing has become somewhat like a ragdoll, and isn't able to do much but take what I give her with moans and pants. As such, I gently roll the both of us over, and end up putting her ass in the pool of cum we'd made. Her hands flop down into it, and she shivers in excitement.

I grin as I lean into her, pushing my cock all the way back into her and leaving it there as I find the best position to fuck her in. When I have, my knees are in the pool of cum, which makes me even more horny, and my hands are on her perfect hips. I look up to the stars and silently thank every god there ever was, is, and will be for letting me become the slave of this Dragoness.

Turning my attention back to Nightwing, I begin to thrust into her with wild abandon. Her legs wrap around me, her hands dig into the earth through our cum, and she begins to let out pants of exhaustion and lust.

As I thrust, she immediately begins to cum, which surprises me. However, I'm surprised even more as she cums again, and even more as she cums again, and again, and again! By the time I'm ready to cum, she's made the puddle underneath us about twice as large!

Invigorated by the feeling of her cum spilling against my legs, I keep going until I cum once more. She cums with me, and I growl as I empty myself into her, desperate to make the puddle beneath us as large as I possibly can.

When I finish cumming, I collapse on top of her, my face pressed into her breasts and my cock still weakly spasming in her pussy. My eyes begin to close, and I feel gentle hands on my head and bare back. Nightwing strokes my head gently, kissing my forehead as she holds me against her heart, which is still hammering. Mine is hammering, as well, but I barely notice it as my eyes begin too close, and sleep begins to claim me.

"Rest, Peter," I hear her whispering into my ear. "You have done so well, and you've made your Master proud..."

If I were able to make coherent speech, I would respond with: "you're god damn right." However, I decide to say "thank you", which comes out as:

12