A Dream? Ch. 01

Story Info
Karen remembers an exciting evening.
2.5k words
3.69
21.2k
1
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 12/07/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maybe it was something I ate. As I drifted off to sleep, the scene from several years ago played like a movie in my mind. It seemed so real. My husband Mark and I were back in the mansion with Alec and his friends. Mark and I had made an agreement with Alec to be his submissive playthings for a weekend. It was part of a fantasy that Mark was living out. Alec had brought us to the impressive estate of his friend Bradley. Bradley had arranged for his friend Alec to introduce Alec' teenaged son Joey into the world of sex. I was giving Joey a blowjob while Bradley, Mark, Alec, Alec and several of their friends sat and seemingly critiqued my performance. It was just like it was happening again....

-----------------------------------

I don't think the blowjob I gave Joey was the best I've ever done, but I'm sure it was the best he ever had. As I swallowed the rather copious, acidic tasting semen, I looked around the room and smiled at Mark. The others seemed to have been happy with the performance and I think they'll remember it fondly for a long time. I didn't think it was much of a performance. This young boy certainly didn't take much sucking to just explode in my mouth. He'll learn.

Joey had a far away look in his eyes and seemed to be a bit unsteady on his feet. He put his slick cock back in his pants and walked over to a chair by Alec and sat down.

Alec stood and said " Very nice, Karen. You've shown us that you are a marvelous cocksucker, as I've told these gentlemen you were. I'm grateful that you performed up to my expectations. However, we will need to demonstrate some additional talents tonight. Joey needs to see the full range of your capabilities. I think we would all enjoy watching."

Alec walked over to me and slowly slid down my dress. I had on white panties covering a dildo that was firmly planted in my ass. It was held in place my a thin chain that wrapped around my waist. Other than the chains and panties, I wore high-heeled shoes, and nothing else. My nipples became hard as the air gently caressed them. My cunt was starting to become wet from anticipation.

I looked around the room. The men all stared back intently. I thought "I've never been naked in front of a group like this. My God Karen, you are a real slut. This is actually turning you on."

Alec started again " Karen, we are all grateful to have watched that nice little blow job you gave Joey. Certainly, Joey is not going to forget it soon, and I think Mark will also remember it for a long time."

I looked over at Mark. He was standing with his head down, but I could see by the bulge in his pants that Alec was right. The others were sitting and watching with interest. They were sipping their brandy and smoking their cigars. Bradley looked at Alec and gave a small nod of his head as if to say, go on.

Alec now slid down my white panties. I was left with nothing but my shoes and the small chains holding the dildo. My God, the dildo had been in place so long that I almost didn't remember it was still filling my ass. I stood in the center of the group and I saw that all eyes were on me. I was surprised but, I LOVED it! I loved all their eyes on me. I loved causing the bulges I could see in their pants.

"I think it is time to show us more. Karen, I think it would be most appropriate if Mark helped us get you ready. Mark, come over here!"

Mark briskly came over and stood in front of Alec. Alec commanded " Mark, please remove your clothes." Mark hesitated for a moment but then did as he was told, looking somewhat flushed. He was caught between extreme horniness and moderate embarrassment. The horniness was apparent as he dropped his shorts, his cock sprang out. I did a double take on seeing that familiar cock. It was encircled by a leather cock-ring that also encircled his balls making them stand out prominently. On the top of the cock ring was a metal ring.

Bradley, Alec and Joey looked at Mark. Bradley had a calm "I've been here before. I really enjoy this" look. Alec looked at the hard cock encircled by the cock ring with some derision. He probably thought "I'd never let any cunt of mine see me treated like this." Joey just stared with his eyes continually shifting from me to Mark. His face seemed to say, "My God, have I died and gone to heaven?"

Alec looked at us both and said "Karen, you are going to show us some very pleasant things that we can do with your beautiful body. I think that Mark can help us by getting you ready". To Mark he said "Mark, please do your best to get Karen prepared. You have many years of experience, so please show us what she finds most arousing. We are most interested in learning what it is that makes her burn with lust."

Mark looked unsure of himself. I thought "Get some backbone Mark. Give these people a show. You know what it takes to make me wet and panting. If I'm willing to give these guys a show, you can at least do your part. This was your idea, remember." I was fully into this scene. I had no thoughts of anything but Mark, his hard, leathered cock and all the eyes on me.

Mark slowly came toward me and lifted me. He kissed me as he took me to a small cloth padded platform that was in front of the blazing fire and stood me in front of it. He kissed me deeply. As he did his hands slowly caressed my buttocks and slid down my thighs. He gently played with the chains and the dildo moved slightly in my ass, giving me a warm sensation. His tongue continued to explore my mouth and I eagerly responded. His right hand came up and gently began caressing my breasts. My nipples were hard like small pencil erasers and he gently pinched them, giving me a shock, but also sending a wave of tingling into my pussy.

I was breathing deeply, but looked over Mark's shoulder and saw Alec and Joey. Joey's eyes were wide and I looked right into them and held his gaze as I put my hand down and felt Mark's cock straining up at me. The cock ring was constricting it somewhat and the leather felt smooth and the metal ring on top was cool. I stroked the cock and grasped it, looking straight at Joey the entire time. He eyes broke away from mine, but I saw his hand rubbing his cock.

I bent down and slowly sucked on the head of Mark's cock. Some pre-cum leaked out and it tasted salty. I grasped his balls one by one and gently massaged them. I could hear Mark moan softly as I did.

Mark pushed me gently backwards and I slid down onto the soft platform with the firelight rippling on it. Mark came to my side, kneeling, and gently continued to kiss my face and then went lower and smoothly slid over my left breast, stopping to flick the nipple several times before moving on to the right side. He bent over me and his mouth was on mine and his tongue again probed deeply. Mine responded by plunging as deep into his mouth as I could. His hands continued to smoothly move over my hard tits, down my belly, lightly over my pussy. I was feeling GOOD. I was feeling HOT.

His large hands turned me onto my left side and he gently rubbed my buttocks and then spread my legs. The dildo remained in place, held by the chains. He touched my pussy briefly and then quickly bent down and licked it. I gave a short gasp. Then he returned to giving my breasts his full attention.

He lay down next to me and nuzzled my neck. I forgot about the strangers watching this intimate moment. It was just Mark and me and we had done this many times before. Mark knew me well and he was able to make me come almost every time. He didn't need to even fuck me, he was a master at licking and sucking and he knew all the right places.

My hand drifted down and slowly and gently massaged his balls that were straining against the leather ring. He gasped. Mark began to suckle my right breast while flicking my left nipple with his hand. He knew that this is what always makes me hot. My pussy was dripping and as he sucked on my tit I could feel a wave of sensation beginning in my cunt.

He switched to the left breast, sucking and flicking the nipple with his tongue. His hand now caressed my right tit and the waves in my pussy were becoming stronger. He knows that this is what always gets me off and he was giving it to me but good.

As I breathed deeply and felt the muscle contractions in my pussy building, I heard a metallic click and opened my eyes to see Alec standing over us. He had what looked like a leash in his hand and the click was the sound of him attaching the leash to Mark's cock ring.

"Very nice Mark. You were an excellent teaser pony and I think I can speak for us all in saying we enjoyed this immensely, but now I'll take over. Lets get you out of the way. I want Joey to have a great view of what comes next." With that he handed the end of the leash to Bradley, who pulled Mark off of the platform and over to the side of the chair he was sitting on the edge of. Mark had to crawl quickly to relieve the pulling on his cock by the leash.

I lay on my back with my legs spread looking up at Alec. I think there are times when we just are outside of ourselves or maybe we become someone else. We become someone that we really don't know but we realize it is someone that has been lying dormant deep within us. Some primitive urges just overwhelm our normal cultured behavior and we just want something. We want it and we forget about anything else.

Now was that time for me. This normally prim Miss who wants to do everything just so and is always so concerned about what others think of her was not here anymore. Instead there was a new Karen who only wanted to be Fucked and fucked hard in front of this group of strangers. She wanted them to hear her moan and see her just writhe uncontrollably as she was pounded. She wanted to feel a thick cock penetrate deeply. To hell with Mark. Bring on the big one. Let's do it.

Alec quickly removed his pants, showing once again his great big cock with prominent veins. It was hard and pointing upwards. I thought "I've made him hard. He wants ME! He wants to push that cock into me. I've been able to cause that cock to rise up like that." I actually felt very proud of myself. I forgot all about Mark and sat up and took that massive cock in my mouth. I sucked hungrily and swirled my tongue around it. I grasped his balls and gently massaged them.

Alec pushed me back and quickly straddled me, pushing his cock head against my pussy. No more foreplay, that had been Mark's purpose. Alec just wanted to go right for the money. He knew that Mark had gotten me ready. I was so wet that he easily began to slide that log into me. It certainly felt like a log was being pushed into me and with the dildo behind, I was as filled and tight as I've ever been - and I loved it. I couldn't believe how I loved it. Further and further in. When I thought he couldn't go any further he began to rhythmically pump me. In and out. In and Out. I was quickly coming to the edge.

Alec could fuck me all night. I tried to hold off, but I began to wimper and then groan and then yell. "Fuck me. Fuck me. This is what I want. Show Mark how it's done. Come on." I was squeezing his big balls as he pumped into me and now the waves of pure sensation began rolling over me. I yelled and I think I swore. It was so good. Don't stop! Don't stop! The waves just kept coming and I was frantic and moaning and whimpering all at once. I had never had anything close to those sensations.

The ecstasy slowly lessened and then passed and I was left weak and wet and smiling. Alec looked down at me. He bent his mouth to my ear and whispered "Now you can say you've been truly FUCKED. You like it don't you. I think I may have spoiled you for Mark."

Alec stood and said "Joey, this is the way a man should treat a woman. She needs this. But always remember that you need to do what makes HER feel good. You can't just do what makes you feel good and forget that there is a real person on the other end of your cock."

You will have your chance to try, but first I think we all need to relax for a bit. Some drinks are in order." He walked to the other side of the room where there was a small bar. He made a shaker of martinis and gave one to Bradley, one to Alec and one to me. To Mark he said, "Mark, I'm making yours a double. You're going to need some reinforcement. How did you enjoy watching your loving wife taking a big one and loving it?"

Mark kept his eyes cast down, but I could see he was greatly aroused. His cock was still hard. Bradley had tied the leash to a chair, but Mark had enough slack to sit on the floor and drink his Martini. He replied to Alec, "I think we can say that I had mixed emotions, strong ones." He looked over at me with a strange look.

Bradley looked pleased with the evening's activities. He said to Alec "Very nice demonstration Alec. You were able to show Joey how a woman can respond. I think even Alec would agree that it was done quite masterfully. I think, however, that there are some other things that Joey needs to see." He called Alec to his side and whispered in his ear. I just slumped back and sipped my Martini slowly. The firelight was beautiful and the room was warm. I really couldn't feel the dildo anymore.