A Dream? Ch. 02

Story Info
Karen remembers more of an exciting evening.
3.6k words
3.83
12.4k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 12/07/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The men, except for Mark and Joey were gathered on the other side of the room speaking quietly among themselves. Mark was sitting on the floor, still tethered by his cock and I'm sure feeling very much embarrassed. He had about finished his drink and he was looking at me. He seemed to say, "I know I asked for this, but you really didn't have to enjoy it so much!"

Joey just sat in his chair staring at me. I thrust out my chest and slowly ran my hands over my boobs. I might as well give him something to watch. My God was I a slut tonight. God help Mark, he is getting much more than he bargained for.

I saw that a new young lady, Clare, and her boyfriend or husband had come into the room along with Bradley's wife. Several other couples had come in as well. A servant had brought in a number of chairs, which now surrounded the fireplace and the platform in front of it. There was soft lighting on the platform and in the periphery of the room. There was a quite buzz of conversation around the room.

Clare walked over to the men who were talking and joined the whispered discussion for a moment and then drifted back towards the fireplace area where I was sitting. I stood. With both of us in heels, I saw that I was about the same height as Clare. I think I may have a better shape. It was certainly easy to check out my figure since I was naked. It was more difficult to assess her. Her short dress showed a great pair of legs, though.

I walked over to Mark and bent down. He couldn't get up since the leash was too short. I whispered, "Having fun? I am. Thank you so much for suggesting this." He looked up and said," Damn, I don't know whether I'm more excited or embarrassed. I amazed myself by how turned on I was by seeing you and Alec. At the same time, I feel like a bit of a fool letting my wife be used like that. And this damn leash is certainly embarrassing."

I gave him a hug and said, "Just remember that I love you. We may be having a lot of strong emotions here, but remember this. Whatever happens, this is just a fling for a night. We're a team for the long run."

I stood and walked over to Clare. "Hello." She smiled and said, "Hi. How can I help you? You look marvelous by the way. I'm jealous of your butt and those great tits." She softly ran her hand over my tits, which poked up like little top hats. Wow, that felt good. She continued, "And I heard that you did an excellent job with Alec. I know it can be difficult to get in the mood with a bunch of strangers looking on. I know it was very hard for me the first time. I heard that your husband was able to do a great job preparing you for Alec." I replied, "Thanks. I guess I was able to put everyone else out of my mind and just concentrate on Alec. I agree that Mark did a great job of getting me all HOT. It was actually very, very enjoyable." She smiled knowingly and then continued to rub her hands over my breasts.

I said, " I was wondering if you could tell me what they are discussing over there." "That's easy" she replied. "They've decided that the next demonstration should be an ass fuck and they are arranging the procedure to determine who will have the pleasure of doing it." " Oh God" I blurted out. "Having had this dildo up my ass all night, I guess I won't have any problem with that." She looked at me with a sly grin and said, "No, not your ass. They want to give you a rest. They are going to use your husband. I gasped. I didn't know if Mark would go along with that. Having a dildo up his ass is one thing, having a real cock with another man on the end shooting semen into him is another.

Has he had any experience with anal screwing?" Clare asked. I replied fliply,"He loves being the screwer, but he's never been the screwee. I'm not sure he will go along with this. He did let me fuck his ass with a dildo, but a real live cock is something different." " Well then, I hope my husband Asha, is the one who wins the right to fuck your husband. His cock is long but not too thick, and I think he would break-in your husband best. I've seen Charles' cock and it is quite thick, although not very long. I think it would be quite uncomfortable in a virgin ass. You know all about Alec's cock – it would not be realistic to expect your husband to take that. I don't know many of the other men here."

Just then the group in the corner broke up and Alec came over to Clare and me. Alec hadn't replaced his pants and his large cock now swung gently as he walked, like a small salami. Clare gave it a playful squeeze. He said, "Not now, Honey." and guided us toward the platform in front of the fire. I saw that a small bench had been placed in the center of the platform.

Alec now went over to Mark and crouching down began whispering to him. I was close enough to hear their low conversation. I heard Mark gasp and I saw him try to stand. Unfortunately, the cock leash tugged him back to a sitting position. He quickly said, "I don't know if I'm ready for that Alec. I know I said we were up for anything, but I didn't plan for that." Alec slowly replied, "We are not going to do anything against your wishes Mark, but if you don't agree I'm afraid we will have to end our evening and our relationship here. We'll let you and your more than cooperative wife get dressed, we'll put you in a cab and, sadly, wish you both a good life. It's very much up to you."

I could see that Mark was torn between the embarrassment of getting fucked in the ass and the overwhelming excitement that he had been experiencing here tonight. He took a few moments and then said, "Fine. I guess I asked for this in a way."

Alec unhooked Mark's cock tether and walked him over to the platform. Alec had him step up onto the platform and Alec stepped up as well. Clare and I remained standing in front of the platform, everyone else was seated in the chairs surrounding us.

Alec then turned to the group and said, "Gentlemen, and ladies, its been an exciting evening so far. I've certainly enjoyed myself and I hope you have as well. What I'd like for us to watch now though is something that, if I do say so myself, is more exciting. I'd like us all to have a chance to observe as Mark has his ass fucked by a real cock for the first time. I've discussed this with Mark and he has agreed to participate."

Alec continued, "We have also decided that the best way to decide who will have the pleasure of helping Mark lose his virginity is an auction. We will auction it to the highest bidder and the money will be donated to Mark's favorite charity. Any questions?" There were no questions so Alec now turned to Mark and said, "I think it will be best if we immobilize your hands."

Alec now brought Mark's hands behind his back and tied them together with a soft cloth. Mark stood there on the platform. I have to admit that I was getting aroused. I saw Mark's wavy hair and remembered all the times I had run my hands thru it. He really liked it when I did that. I saw his mouth and thought about how I loved to kiss it. Mark was a really good kisser. The thought of him probing my mouth with his tongue was delicious.

Alec now started the bidding at $500. I could hear the biding going on, but I continued to watch Mark. His chest with its strong muscles was heaving slightly. I always thought that he looked like that guy in the Diet Coke ad that all the girls oogled out the window. I remembered how good his chest felt when he gave me one of his big hugs. I heard, "$1000" in the background. I could see Mark's back in profile. It was also very muscular and I remembered how I loved to run my hands over it as Mark gave me a hug. As he ran his hands over my back and butt.

"$1200" was whispered in the background. Mark's belly was still, with the two six-packs standing out. I remembered how I loved to look at his abdomen as he got out of the shower each morning. "$1400" came from somewhere closer. I could see Mark's tight butt. I thought back on how I loved to run my hands over his butt and pull him close to me. I remembered how good he smelled. I'd recognize him blindfolded.

"$1500". This was from someone up close. I looked up at Mark's cock with the leather ring surrounding the base. The ring also surrounded his balls and brought them forward so that they were each quite distinct and easy to see. I remembered how I would usually have to search a bit to find his balls as they were freely mobile in his scrotum. I liked this new look with the ring. I thought about how much fun it would be to slowly take each ball in my mouth and softly suck on it. That always made Mark moan, and it felt really nice in my mouth as well.

Mark's cock was only about what I'd call half-hard. It certainly wasn't the hard, slightly curved, pulsing rod that I was used to seeing as he prepared to penetrate my cunt. I think the excitement of what was happening was tempered by the anxiety about what was going to happen and he wasn't totally aroused. I remembered how nice it felt to put his hard cock in my mouth. I'd swirl my tongue around the rim of the head and the flick it over that sensitive spot underneath. That always made him moan. I remember how I loved trying to see how much of the cock I could take into my mouth and throat. I was pretty good at it if I do say so myself. I know Mark was always happy.

"Going once, going twice, done. Mark has been bought by Aisha for $1600. Thank you all for helping make this a very good auction for Mark's charity." Aisha why don't you come up here now while I get Mark in position."

With that Alec attached a very short chain to Mark's cock ring. He pulled the chain down, forcing Mark to his knees in front of the bench in the middle of the platform. He attached the other end of the chain to a ring in the floor. There was very little "play" in the chain, so Mark really couldn't move. He lay with his chest on the bench and his butt very prominent. His hands remained tied behind his back.

Alec now stepped off the platform and walked to where Clare and I were standing. He said, "Clare and Karen I'd like to ask you to help us. I think you two can help us relax Mark."

Clare looked eager to take part and said "Sure!" Alec asked her to get a bit more comfortable so she slowly dropped her short dress revealing a thong but nothing else. I was wrong about her figure. It was at least the equal of mine. Her breasts were slightly smaller than mine but they had an excellent shape and her tits were already hard. Her hips and legs were excellent. She twirled around to give everyone a good look at her. She obviously loved this.

"Clare, I think Mark would appreciate some nice massaging of his back and buttocks. It helps relax things." Now Alec turned to me. "Karen, Mark helped us prepare you and now I'd like you to help us by preparing him. The better job you do, the easier it will be for him." Both of us stepped up onto the platform.

Alec also asked Asha to step up. Alec said, "Karen please help Asha get ready." I slowly removed Asha's clothes and folded them neatly. His clothes had been deceiving. He actually was quite muscular. But Clare had been right. Asha had a cock that was only moderately thick, although fairly long. At this point it was only mildly engorged – he wasn't ready for Mark yet, but then Mark wasn't ready for him either.

I looked around and saw everyone watching us intently. There was a soft buzz of conversation. Bradley's wife appeared to be very interested in Aisha's muscular body. I could hear her saying something to her husband about him.

I went over and stood behind Mark. I slowly ran my hands over his buttocks and down to his encased cock and balls with the restraining chain. I gently massaged the cock. I could feel Mark tense as I began. I looked at his face and I saw excitement, I saw fear, I saw embarrassment. My God was it exciting for me.

I now reached down for a bottle of lubricant and a rubber glove. I put the glove on my right hand and lubricated my fingers generously. I then dribbled a good bit of lube onto Mark's butt crack. He again startled as he felt the cool liquid. I slowly began to probe his ass with my index finger. Mark squeezed his ass tightly against my fingers. Each new sensation came as a surprise. I could see Clare watching closely and she continued to slowly massage his back.

I worked my finger in and out of his ass trying to lubricate it well and also stretch it. After a minute or two I added my middle finger so that two fingers were stretching his ass. With my other hand I stroked his cock and balls. He moaned softly and closed his eyes. Three fingers now. His ass tried to squeeze my fingers tightly. His arms wrapped tighter around Clare, he moaned louder and kept his eyes closed. Clare tried to relax his muscles by massaging his buttocks firmly as I probed.

I could see that Asha had responded well to my preparation of Mark. His cock was now fully erect and hard. It was probably seven inches long but only two inches thick. I was aroused as I looked at it and I thought, "Mark will be able to handle that. I know I've had ones bigger than that up my ass."

I thought that Mark was now as ready as he could be. He was lubed up and stretched as much as I could do. I took my fingers out of his ass slowly and removed the glove. I kissed his lower back as I stood up and I gave his butt a pat. I gave his cock a final stroke. I went over to Asha and dribbled a large amount of lube on his long hard cock. I massaged the lube over the cock generously and kissed Asha deeply and rubbed my tits over his chest. Asha smiled and said, "I think that I'm ready for your husband now." Everyone was quite now and watching closely.

I went and stood beside Mark. I was able to see his face and also at the same time see his ass. Clare reached over and massaged Mark's back as I massaged his buttocks. His eyes were open now and I don't know which emotion was more prominent, fear or excitement. Asha moved up behind Mark and grasped his buttocks. He asked me to help. I grasped Asha's cock and placed it at Mark's asshole. Asha thrust firmly. I saw the cock head disappear into Mark and Mark yelped and bucked, but bucking caused his tethered cock to be stretched, so he settled down quickly. I was sure that the emotion I saw in his eyes now was excitement.

Clare and I continued our massaging as Asha started to thrust deeply into Mark. Mark's eyes closed, but he began to moan loudly. As I watched the cock thrust in and out of Mark's ass, I remembered how I had felt with Alec's cock up my ass a day ago. I could remember the feelings of pressure and excitement and pain. I remembered thinking it would never end and I remembered hoping it would never end. I remembered the waves of pleasure that swept over my pussy as the cock impaled me. I thought that Mark must be experiencing similar emotions now, but his emotions must be stronger. After all, another man's cock was reaming his manly ass. There must certainly be some power issues here.

It seemed the thrusting and moaning went on for a long time. I was WET and panting and I was just watching. Clare bent over and whispered in Mark's ear. I was close enough that I could hear her say, "Mark, you're taking it like a man. That's not the way. Take it like a girl Mark. A girl. A goddam girl. Relax. Accept it. Realize that you are not in control here. Realize that your ass is going to get fucked good no matter what you do. You are just a semen receptacle now. Take that cock deep and feel the warm semen gushing up into you."

As Clare said this she looked at me and then amazingly pulled me down and gave me a kiss with her tongue probing me deeply. Amazingly, I responded with the same probing. Her hands came up and gently stroked my tits. I kept massaging Mark. I was loving this. I was LOVING this. I was so damn HOT. I had never dreamed that Mark would allow himself to be fucked like this. It was the most goddam erotic thing I've ever seen.

Asha was moving faster and faster and Mark was moaning louder and louder. The cock chain, with each of Asha's deep thrusts was stimulating Mark's cock. Mark was having his ass and his cock worked at the same time.

With a groan, Asha thrust as deeply into Mark as possible and held it there as waves of orgasm swept over him. Mark was moaning loudly and bucking as much as the cock chain permitted as the semen filled his ass. I heard a buzz of approving comments from the onlookers.

Asha gave a last groan, but kept Mark's ass impaled for another minute. Then he pulled out of Mark's ass and Mark gave a final loud groan. Semen was leaking from Asha's still hard cock as he walked over and began to wash up. Mark became still. I think that the excitement was dying down, and embarrassment was all I saw.

Clare went to her husband. They spoke quietly and she gently stroked his back. I looked around the room. No one had moved, I don't know if they had been breathing, they were so intent on Mark's ass fucking. Now they began to stir and some low conversation could be heard.

Alec came over. His cock had become moderately firm watching the show. He reached down and unhooked Mark's cock and helped him stand. He untied Mark's hands. I stood as well and gave Mark a big hug and a deep kiss. As I did, his still hard cock poked me. The cock ring was keeping it pointing upwards.

I knelt down and took his cock into my mouth as far as the ring allowed. I sucked and licked and Mark exploded a load of warm salty semen into my mouth. I stood and kissed Mark and transferred half the semen to him. I swallowed and said, "We're sharing everything, remember? That was your share." He swallowed his load and said, "I remember. Thank you for everything." I hugged him tightly and wondered what else could be in store for us tonight.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Joey was brought forward at this point and Alec pointed at me and said, "Joey this Caucasian beauty is now yours. Let us see what you have learned here tonight." Joey looked sheepish but slowly began removing his clothes...

The rest of the evening is a blur. Getting fucked by Joey was not a memorable experience, but I think his father enjoyed watching. I wasn't up for much at that point and I just lay there, but Joey didn't know the difference between a good fuck and a so-so fuck. It was all good for him.

We then got dressed. We said good night to our host and his wife. Bradley gave me a kiss on the cheek and said, "Thank you both very much. We are gladdened but humbled by your willingness to share yourselves with us tonight. We hope to see you again." Clare and Asha came up to us and said goodnight. Mark's "Good Night" to Asha was somewhat tentative and I don't think he could look him in the eye. I think there was a good bit of embarrassment now. Oh well, he'll survive it.

We walked out to the car and drove home. I was feeling good. It was a starry night with a full moon. The radio played softly and Alec's voice droned in my ear as I drifted to sleep. I didn't even feel the dildo anymore.