A Dream Come True

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,030 Followers

Misty followed him inside, "Well, I sleep like shit anyhow and I guess I was excited about the job and meeting you." She smiled as he looked over her breasts, stopping to gaze at her rigid nipples seeing them poking through the knit blouse. "So last night I was lucky if I slept five minutes." She said with a frown. How could she tell the truth, she had been in agony all her young life not knowing what it felt like to have an orgasm.

"You poor baby." John said softly reaching to caress the hair from her face that was covering her left eye. "You just take it easy today, hell if you want or need to just curl up on the couch and take a nap." He added taking a quick look between her long legs.

Misty loved having him look at her; it sent chills through her, knowing he was looking at her. "Sure, but I want to cut your hair before I do anything." She said in a soft, loving voice. She wanted to see him the way he had been in his movies. In truth, she really wanted to see his long, thick cock rammed in her to its root.

"You won't go to sleep while you're doing it will you?" he teasingly asked her giving the side of her hip and ass a good looking over. He loved how the meat on her outer thigh looked where it connected to her great ass.

Misty laughed at his words and gently slapped his arm, "NO! I wouldn't do that." She said standing; walking towards him she made sure to put just a touch more sway in her hips. She knew how to turn on a man, but until now, she had never used her talents. "Where do you want it?" she softly whispered in his ear, running her fingers across his ear.

John's eyes grew as big as plates at her words, "What..Um Um.." he stuttered out turning to watch her walk into his kitchen, enjoying her great ass wiggle as she walked. He loved seeing her folds of flesh where her legs and ass connected.

"Where do you want your hair cut, silly man." She giggled like a little girl in love for the first time. "I guess in here will be the best place." She said leaning her firm ass against one of the counters, enjoying its coolness against her burning flesh.

John watched between her legs as she slightly spread them; "You are a very pretty woman." He said looking like he was in a trance. He looked up and down every inch of her hips and ass, wondering what it would be like having her young, alive body under him for a few hours. He hadn't been with a girl as pretty as she in his life. Just the nasty women that were in the porn business and they were all nothing but whores.

"You better stop with all them sweet words of yours." She smiled at him seeing his eyes were still roaming over her hips. "Someone as young as I might take it the wrong way." She teased him, wondering if he would ever pull his eyes from her crotch to look at her face.

At last, he looked up, seeing that she had been watching him watch her, "Sorry." He said with a red face. "I don't mean to stare, but you are so attractive." He added feeling his cock had almost grown to its full size, he only hoped he looking at her so much wouldn't turn her off.

"It's fine." Misty smiled seeing his cock was hard. "I'm glad you enjoy looking at me." She smiled again and pulled a chair n the middle of the floor, patting it she said, "Sit down, sir so I can begin." She said in a teasing processional voice.

John rushed to the chair, "Oh yes ma'am. Anything you say." He grinned looking up to her breasts, seeing that the tips of her nipples had made it through the knit fabric.

Misty quickly peeked down too also see her tiny buds pushing through her blouse, but she didn't care. It turned her on so much to know his eyes were glued to them. "How do you want it?" she asked in a sexy little girl kind of voice.

"Oh fuck!" he gasped when he heard her. "You're killing me talking like that." He said looking into her dark, blue eyes trying to imagine being inside her while he looked deeply in them.

"Like what?" Misty softly asked in the same voice. She moved to his side, wrapping a towel around his shoulders, she accidentally pushed her pussy against his arm. "Mmmm, so sorry." She moaned with a look of pleasure on face.

John sucked in a deep breath at the feel of her hot pussy on his arm, "Oh I just bet you are." He laughed reaching around to hug her ass. "OK, you get the $400 a week, now 'please' take it easy on me, I'm an old man." He laughed enjoying the softness of her shorts and her great ass on his hand.

"You are not old!" Misty yelled stepping back to glare at him. "You are a sexy man that could turn on any girl in the world." She said pointing to his face. "I know you sure do turn me.." she stopped and could feel her face turning as red as a tomato.

John replied, "You turn me on to, Misty. Very much to be a matter of fact young lady." He said smiling at her. "Come on, let's get this done so you can go rest. Maybe the pool will be ready when you wake up." He added reaching his hand out to her.

She trembled at his words. She knew she excited him and now she was sure of it. "There's a pool hidden out there?" she teased him. "I don't have anything to swim in." she frowned thinking how she would love being in the pool with him.

"I can find you a shirt and I think your shorts will be fine. What do you think?" he asked hoping that she would go for his plan. He wanted to hold her so bad. It had been ten years since he had held a woman in his arms and he really wanted to hold her.

Misty thought over at what he had just said, "Sure. I think it will be great." She said trying to imagine being in his arms with his foot long cock resting against her hot pussy. As it gently spread, open her delicate folds of flesh as it began to make its way deep inside her.

"Well great!" he beamed with excitement thinking of Misty in his arms with his long, thick cock deep inside her beautiful, young body.

She began cutting his hair, with each snip of the scissors she inched closer and closer to John until she could feel the heat coming off his body. She bent down to cut a strand of hair and pressed her pussy against his left hand, "OOPS, sorry." She said giving him a sexy wink of her blue eyes.

"It's all right, you can do that anytime." He replied looking straight into her lonely soul and savored the feel of her warm sex on his hand. "I'm right handed if it was ever happen again." He added, gently moving his big fingers over her delicate shorts.


Misty trembled with delight at his soft touch between her legs. It sent chills through every inch of her body. "Ahhh, careful." She slowly pulled from his hand. "I'm really hurting there." She lied, how could she tell him that she was on fire and if he touched her a second more her body would explode.

"I'm sorry. I just ummm. Well, I'm sorry." He said looking up to her like a little boy that had hurt his mother. John would never do anything to hurt this beautiful girl. In just one day, she had help bring him from the coma he had been hiding in the last ten years. From first sight of her, his heart had opened to give Misty all of its love. The only worry that John had was the massive cock between his legs. Not many mature women could take it with out being hurt, how would he make love to this innocent girl.

Misty ran her fingers through his thick hair, "It's all right, I'm just very tender today." She lied to him again and went back to cutting his hair. She loved being this close to him, but today she felt so tired. Plus, her poor pussy was hurting so bad, it had never been this bad ever in her life.

John keep his hands folded in his lap, he wanted nothing more than to touch her all he could, but he didn't want her to be upset or even leave. "When you're done, I think you should go lie in the guest room for awhile, maybe you'll feel better." he said with concern.

"Maybe on the sofa for a few minutes, you're not paying me to sleep; you're paying me to work." She smiled at his kind offer to rest. She knew if she feel asleep, she would only dream of sex and today she was sure to dream of his hand on her aching pussy.


John reached and caressed her smooth ass, "Where ever you like, but you really need to lie down." He said not even thinking of his hand on her soft ass. He gently caressed her left cheek as she snipped off his hair. His big hand roamed around, enjoying the warmth of her body and the feel of the spandex.

Misty loved his hand on her; she began to relax more with each gentle caress. It seemed like his hand was made to fit her ass. Her breathing increased and she could feel wetness forming in her panties. She smiled at John, letting him know that this felt good and she needed more.

John returned Misty's smiled and slowly let his fingers move to the deep crevice in her ass. John felt her suck in a deep breath as he slowly moved his fingers down the sexy opening, moving lower and lower until he could feel her thigh. "You're beautiful!" John moaned, pulling her weak body against his. He felt her young body trembling and his fingers probed deeper into her wonderful, young ass.

Misty lied against his side as his fingers tormented her body. She needed to cum on him so bad she wanted to cry. Her heart pounded as he caressed deeper and deeper into her wonderful ass. She jerked away from him and ran to the sofa, where she curled into a ball and sobbed herself to sleep.

4.

John went on cleaning his house and did a few things in the yard before he decided to check on Misty. He walked into the living room where she was sleeping on the plush sofa. He looked at her as she slept her arms over her head, giving him a great view of her wonderful breasts. One of her long legs rested on the back of the sofa, while the other hung off the side, making a great view between her young legs.

John sat in a recliner opposite of the sofa watched Misty in her restless attempt to sleep and wondered what could be so disturbing to this beautiful girl.

John hoped he hadn't damaged his growing relationship with her. He had not felt this way about a woman since, Jenna came into his life so long ago. He closed his eyes and drifted back in time…

"Ready on the set!" Tom Collins the director yelled out. He had been directing first class porn movies most of his adult life. When he got the opportunity to direct one of John Towers movies, he knew that would launch him to superstardom. "Let's move it people!" he yelled again. "Someone please go tell John we're ready and get the new girl on the set, please." He added moving to his chair.

John walked from his trailer, wearing his favorite silk robe, "Tom, I don't like going into a scene without knowing who I'm going to be with." John said giving Tom a frown. "This can be hard enough, but when I don't know if I even like the girl it's a real bitch." John added moving to the plush bed.

"John, trust me." Tom smiled, "When you see this girl, you are going to get as hard as a fuck." He laughed turning to see Jenna walking to the set. "John, Meet, Jenna. Jenna, this is John." Tom smiled at them.

John looked up to see one of the most beautiful girls he had ever seen in his life. Her warm smile was the first thing he saw. Every white tooth in her mouth could be seen with ease. Her soft green eyes looked like they belonged in a tigress as she looked him over, stopping to look just a bit longer at his hips.

"I can not tell you how happy I am to meet you and I just want to scream when I think of all the things you're going to do to me. I've dreamed of this day from the first time I ever saw you." Jenna said with a big grin on her pretty face. She slipped off her robe, "Do I look all right or do I need to change?" she asked turning slowly around making sure John saw every inch of her.

John looked over her tempting body covered in a small half shirt that just did cover her firm 34c breasts and as he looked down to her 36-inch ass came into view. She had worn a very small pair of white, bikini panties that looked like they would fall of her hips any second. John looked closer and could see her young, bare pussy pressing against the already wet panties.

"Oh yes. You look very good!" was all John could manage to say. He could feel his long cock coming to life under the rode. He had never been this turned on by one of the regular girls. "I'm ready Tom. Let's do it!" John said as he stood up slapping his hands together. He was ready to fuck the holly living shit out of this young girl.

John let his robe fall to the carpeted floor, turning to Jenna he asked; "Does this look all right to you?" he held his cock in his hand and moved it to Jenna's mouth. She sucked him down her silky throat without even a thought. "Oh yes! Why don't you whores learn to suck a man like this?" John pointed to the other girls on the set.

"Fuck you, John! If you didn't have a horse cock, maybe we could suck and fuck you better." Tiffany Marlow yelled back to John as she watched the new girl suck him with ease. She had stringy, bleached blonde hair, her tits were sagging, and she looked like she was close to 50 years old, when in fact she was only 30.

John laughed at her words, "Up yours, Marlow. When I'm in you it feels like I'm fucking air you're so loose." Everyone on the set started laughing at his words; he could even feel Jenna laughing as she kept on sucking his cock.

"FUCK ALL OFF YOU!" Tiffany screamed knocking over a table with food and drinks on it and she stomped off the set.

"John?" Callie Rogers yelled to him. "You didn't mean that about all off us did you?" she frowned as she pushed back her waist long black hair. "I think I suck you pretty good. Don't I?" she asked looking at the young girl that was devouring his massive cock. "She's a fucking animal!" Callie laughed, she couldn't believe how far down the girls' throat John was.

"I'm sorry everybody. I just had to piss that bitch off. I love being with all of you. Especially this girl." He smiled pulling from her mouth. "You better stop. Tom might get mad if you suck me off." He said pulling Jenna to her feet. He gave her a soft hug, "I can't wait to fuck you, girl!" he whispered.

Tom laughed at John, "Whenever you're finished, I'd like to shoot this scene." He gave John a stern look. "Remember, you're a husband, your wife hasn't fucked you in months, you're going to piss, you see your daughter masturbating and you join in."

"Sounds good to me!" John said giving Jenna a wink and thought of being up her tight pussy.

"PLACES. John, Jenna, you ready?" Tom asked his star and very pretty young actress. "OK, action."

John walked down the fake hallway; he heard soft noises coming from a room. He opened the door to look in; he sees a very pretty girl lying on a bed, rubbing her pussy, "You OK sweety?" he asked the girl as he walks to the bed.

"Oh Daddy. My pussy is on fire!" she softly says to John. "Can you help me; I just can't seem to make myself cum." Jenna moaned in a little girl voice.

John couldn't believe this girl and what a sexy voice she had, "My little baby. This should be something that Mommy should show you how to do." He replied to the sexy actress. "Daddy could get in lots of trouble if anyone found out." He added as he reached to caress her very flat stomach.

"Daddy, Please!" Jenna begged him looking up to him with tears in her eyes. "Just help me rub it, Daddy." She pleaded biting her lower lip. Taking hold of his right hand, Jenna guided it between her legs. "YES! YES, DADDY!" she screamed out with passion.

John was in total shook at the talents of this wonderful girl. She even had him thinking it was real. "Oh baby, we mustn't do this." He said trying to pull his hand away, but Jenna held him with all her might.

"No Daddy. I need you!" she cried out as she held his big hand against her soaked pussy. She was on fire and the sooner she got his massive cock in her the better. "Rub it Daddy! Please, please." She begged him thrusting her pussy into his hand.

John began to rub her; moans of delight filled the set. "Is that better? Does Daddy's girl feel better now?" he caressed Jenna, letting his middle finger creep into her moist folds of sex.

Jenna's eyes about popped from her head when John's finger entered her, "Oh Daddy! Yes, yes!" she screamed, this time it was real, not acting. "Make me cum, Daddy. My pussy is on fire!" Jenna moaned knowing it was nearing the time that he would take her. She only hoped she wouldn't orgasm as soon as he entered her.

"Hold on, little girl. All Daddy's like to have their cock sucked before we fuck." He said caressing her face with a smile. All of the movies were add lib, so John got about anything he wanted from his starlets. "Does my little girl know how to suck a big, Daddy cock?"

Jenna tried not to laugh, "Oh Daddy, I don't know how! Will you show me?" she asked in her little girl voice.

"John moved closer to her so his cock was only inches from her face, "You know when you're sleeping or when you're sick?" he said caressing her right breast. "And how you suck your thumb?" he asked pulling the massive cock from his shorts.

Jenna smiled, licking her pink lips, "Like this Daddy?" Jenna slowly sucked her thumb into her mouth, making little moaning sounds as she looked to John. In and out, she gently sucked her thumb, looking at John the entire time.

"Oh yes I think that will do just fine." He replied moving his cock-head to her lips. "Suck your Daddy, then I'll fuck my baby girl." He said gently pushing into her very willing young mouth.

John moaned with pleasure as Jenna sucked him down her throat. Deeper than before and this time she swallowed around his throbbing cock-head. John watched Jenna making love to his cock. Her pretty eyes were closed as she kissed, licked, and sucked every inch of him.

"TOM!" John yelled out. "You better say 'CUT' before she kills me right here." John laughed looking down to his beautiful co-star.

"CUT!" Tom yelled out laughing at John.

5.

Every one on the set began to clap and cheer Jenna. She was the best thing to hit porn movies in years and they all knew it.

"She's great!" Callie said with wide eyes and a stream of pussy juice running down her overweight thighs.

John got off the bed, "Tom. What are you paying her?" John asked the director.

"Right now its just base, but I'm moving it up to top star! $20 grand for her sweet little ass." He said shaking his head in disbelief. He had made many films, he couldn't ever remember anyone like this, and it was her first time out. "John, I pity you when she fucks you!" Tom laughed, slapped John on the back.

John turned to see Jenna pulling on her robe; he reached to help her. "You are great!" John smiled at Jenna. "Will our other scene be the same way?" John asked hoping like hell it would be. He loved her sexy, teasing voice. He could get hard just thinking about Jenna talking.

"Mmmm, does somebody like that?" Jenna asked as she reached for John's hardening cock. "Are we doing it tonight or in the morning? " she asked as her gentle hand began to pump up and down his long, thick shaft. "If it's in the morning, can we practice it tonight?"

John was in shock; this little beauty wanted him now. Not later, not in the morning, but now. She had made him so hard in the bed scene and he knew that he needed to fuck someone soon. "I think that can be worked out. Want to come to my place?" he asked moving closer to her beautiful body.

Jenna now held his long cock with both hands and had begun to stroke up and down the thick shaft. "Will it hurt, Daddy?" she asked in her seductive little girl voice as she looked to his face.

"You are going to kill me, I can see it coming." John laughed enjoying her delicate hands on his stiff cock. "I think as wet as this sweet pussy is." He slid his right hand between her legs. "You will be just fine, little girl."

Jenna gasped at his touch, "Good Daddy, I don't want my little pussy hurt. It's way special place." Jenna moaned moving her wet pussy against his hand.

L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,030 Followers