A Dream Come True

Story Info
Submissive woman gets a surprise while taking a bath.
2.7k words
4.06
31.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My heart leapt with joy when I saw the words on the computer screen. Some how he had managed to arrange time for us to spend together, and best of all; he was already on his way. I dashed off the only reply that came to mind - YAHOOOOOOOOO- and ran upstairs to take a shower and wash my hair. I love to be fresh and sweet for his arrival.

I love him so much and I always want him to hold me in his arms and smell my pure and enticing desire for him. After drying my hair and putting on his shirt, the one that always makes me feel so close to him, I sat at my computer to play some games while I waited.

Before long, I heard a knock at the door and turned to see him smiling at me, and I knew he loved me as much as I did him. I jumped from my chair and fairly flew into his arms. It was hard to believe I had seen him only a few short days ago, but when we are parted, each day seems like an eternity. My heart is so full of love and desire for him, sometimes I feel like I will burst.

His arms closed around me and I went up on my toes as he covered my lips with his hungry mouth. I could feel the desire in him bubbling to the surface and I returned it in kind. Our love and desire for each other is always lurking just under the surface and when we are together we both find it hard to control our sensual and erotic longings.

He kissed my breath away and I longed for more. No matter how much time we spend in each others arms fulfilling each others fantasies, it is never enough. We yearn for each other. No more than that, we hunger for each other - a strong and deep hunger born of wants, needs and desires we both so freely share. He lifted his mouth from mine and reluctantly I dropped back down to my feet throwing my arms around him and holding on for dear life.

He gently pried my arms free and handed me a bag full of things he brought for lunch. "Fridge," he said, as he swatted my butt towards the kitchen.

With a smile I put the food in the fridge and returned to the living room. I was all ready to join him on the couch, but was halted in mid stride.

"Now I want you to go up and get in the bath tub. I will give you a few minutes, but only a few to do as I say."

Without a word I turned towards the stairs and headed for the bathroom. As I passed the couch, I lifted his shirt over my head, gave him a devilish grin and ran nude from the room.

I started the water into the tub and added some bubble bath. Easing myself into the tub, I wondered what he had in mind. He always managed to have something new and exciting in mind. I often wondered where his ideas came from.

The warm fragrant water was beginning to cover my body and I leaned back against my pillow and gave into the wonderful feelings it was creating. I heard a gentle tapping on the door and his rich soothing voice ask if I was ready.

"Yes," I answered.

"Close your eyes and don't open them until I tell you."

Closing my eyes, I heard the bathroom door open and close and the shower curtain being pulled back. I felt a cool breeze blow across me and I shuttered, as much in anticipation as in response to the breeze.

I could hear him moving beside me and he was a tangible presence even when he was not physically touching me. I could sense him getting closer and closer and I felt his lips on mine. I wrapped my arms around him and felt his bare skin as I surrendered to his warm passionate kisses.

My head swam as my pulse began to race. He could turn me on so easily. A kiss, a touch, even just a look could do it. We are so in tune to each other - so perfectly matched. As he backed away from me, I began to open my eyes, but I felt his fingers gently close them again and I remembered what he said.

I relaxed back into the bath as he turned the water off. I felt him gently push my legs apart and I reached up to touch him. He firmly placed my hands on my knees and told me to keep them there. I did as he ordered but it was not an easy command and he knew it. I was constantly reaching out to touch him whenever we were together, not satisfied unless a part of me was connected to a part of him. I sighed a groan of exasperation and tried to keep my hands still.

Suddenly I felt his hands slowly and gently stroking my body. He started at my shoulders and my neck. Drizzling water over me and rubbing it in, he moved down my body with agonizing determination. I could feel my body reaching up to him, straining to have his touch caress my already hard and excited nipples, but he would have none of it.

As I tried to angle my body to meet his caresses, he just subtly changed direction. I began to moan low and strong, my desire for him overtaking me, and I could visualize in my mind the slow smile covering his face as he saw my body cry out my need for him.

"You wanted memories of my hands on your body when you take a bath," he said, "so sit back and enjoy it."

I tried to do as he wanted, but my desires and needs were taking over. I wanted his hands everywhere at once. I began to move restlessly in the water and suddenly I felt him stroke my breast and oh so lightly pass over my nipple. His slow deliberation was driving me to distraction and he knew it.

I felt his hands move over my belly and gently - oh so gently - trace the outline of my pussy lips. I drew in a deep breath and just at that moment his lips sucked my nipple into his mouth. He worked my nipple with his teeth and his tongue and at the same time his fingers gently spread my pussy lips and began to stroke the inner folds and my tight hard bud.

It was almost instantaneous - I came so hard and so unexpectedly. My body was so primed I had no control. I wrapped my arms around him as my body was overcome with wave after wave of nerve wracking pleasure. I kissed his face and his neck as his mouth and fingers continued their sensual play. He had no intensions of giving me rest. He stroked my body to one orgasm after another, until I was light headed from the sensations.

My heart was pounding and my breath was ragged as I held onto him for dear life. As he slowly backed away from me, I opened my eyes and gazed into his eyes. They were so filled with love and joy it took what was left of my breath away.

"Close those eyes." Unwillingly I did as he instructed. I didn't want whatever he had planned to end. I felt warm water from a wash cloth run across my breasts and down between my legs. It was so relaxing, I let out a loud sigh and eased back down on my pillow.

Suddenly the warm relaxing water was replaced by drops of what felt like ice water. The shock caused me to take in a deep breath and laugh. I wondered what he had, but dared not open my eyes to find out. I felt him spread my legs wide once again and felt extreme cold applied to my pussy lips. It was cold and smooth, but not melting like an ice cube would. What did he have?

"Better tie this thing in a knot ." he chuckled.

Then I knew what it was. I had experimented and used some condoms to make ice dildos, which I had in the freezer. I had told him about them in passing but never thought he would remember them.

For what seemed like a long time, he amused himself by rubbing the dildo all over my body. I never knew where it would strike next - lips, breast, pussy, belly - he just kept it moving. Sometimes followed by some soothing warm water and sometimes not.

My body was on fire. I had a very strong sensual reaction to ice which I also told him, but I don't think he expected it to be quite as strong as it was. My hips were swaying and I was moaning. In a quiet voice I was begging for more. I couldn't get enough.

Finally he moved down to the opening of my pussy and began inserting the dildo. As he moved it gently in and out, my hips rocked wildly. I arched up to get more and more of it inside me. I can't even describe the feelings it created. It hurt from the extreme cold, yet it ignited a fire in me that was intense and demanded satisfaction.

My body started to match his motion as he stroked me faster and faster. Just as I was ready to cum, he leaned down and bit down on my nipple. I felt like an explosion went off inside me and traveled right up to my brain. My muscles contracted around the dildo and my legs clamped shut, trapping both it and his hand.

One orgasm followed another as my pussy milked the ice dildo buried inside of me. When the orgasms finally began to subside, my legs fell apart of their own accord and he gently removed what was left of the dildo.

Again, he bathed my body with the warm fragrant bath water as I tried to calm down and regain some normal breathing rhythm.

My eyes were closed. I had no energy to even try to open them. I was lost in the feelings and sensations he had created and in a state of total love and relaxation. I was thinking of how carefully he had planned this wonderful activity with me in mind. He wanted to create the perfect memory for me and he had.

He bent over me and kissed me gently. As he backed away, he reminded me to keep my eyes closed; he wasn't finished yet. My mind was too enraptured to even think about what he had in mind.

With a start I felt something very warm begin to rain down on my body. It only took me a second to realize what he was doing. He was making me as truly his. He was marking me as his lover and his submissive.

We had discussed this before and I told him how much I wanted him to do this, but only when he was ready. Only when he felt that the time was right and he wanted me to be his very own. My heart burst with joy, as he warmed my body with his and he made us one. What I am sure took only moments seemed to go on for a long time.

My mind did not want to give up the feelings this primal and erotic act were creating in me. I loved him more than ever and longed to have him hold me in his arms and kiss me. What others would consider dirty or disgusting was for me, an act of pure primitive love. His way of telling me he loved me, wanted me and would protect me from now on.

I was swimming in an ocean of fulfilled desires and I never wanted to come up for air. I just wanted it to go on and on. As I surrendered my total being to him, my heart sang.

Long before I was ready to come back to the present, I felt him taking down the hand held shower and adjusting the water. With tenderness and loving he rinsed off my body. Then he helped me to stand and turned me to face the shower wall. He carefully washed my back and butt and turned me around to once again let the water run over the front of my body. Then he lovingly wrapped me in a towel and helped me out of the tub.

He took me downstairs and dried me from head to foot. He had opened up the futon before he came upstairs and he took me over and laid me down. He eased himself down beside me and covered my body with his, sharing his warmth with me. I laid there sighing in his arms. I was not capable of speech. I just wanted him to hold me in his strong protective arms and let our love wrap us in a private cocoon. A place for our love to just be nurtured and grow.

We stayed this way for awhile, just holding on to each other and letting our feelings flow freely. Before long, I knew he wanted to make love. I knew our shared experiences upstairs had made him long for my body. One of our favorite positions is side by side and he moved me into place as if it was the most natural thing in the world, and it was.

I felt him rub against me, his cock beginning to respond to the moisture of my pussy. He slid his finger down to my pussy lips and gently slipped them into the folds. He has the most incredible fingers I have ever felt. No one has ever been able to play my body like he does. I was quickly lost in his attentions. I gazed into his eyes as he quickly brought me to the point of release. I could feel my eyes closing on their own as he pushed me over the edge and I was once more overtaken with orgasmic pleasure.

I never cease to be amazed at how he can bring me to climax time and time again. Even when I am totally exhausted and don't think it can ever happen, it does. He seems to be able to read my every thought and mood. He anticipates my needs and fulfills them in every way. As I was still floating from my recent release, he slid his cock inside me and began to gently rock back and forth. I could feel my body responding as my vaginal muscles wrapped tightly around his cock and milked it as it moved in and out of me.

I have no idea how long we stayed like this, but I know it was a very long time. He would rest and then begin moving again or sometimes he gave me no rest, but went from one orgasm right into the next, always checking to see if I was ok.

In one swift movement, he was towering over me. I had my legs wrapped around him and he was slamming into me with all the passion, desire and pent up need inside of him. I urged him on lunging back up to meet each thrust and begging him to fuck me harder and harder. We were slamming into each other in almost a savage mating rite, our tensions raising higher and higher.

Just when I thought I could hold out no longer, I felt the first waves of orgasm overtaking him and I let go. Together we screamed out our release and total fulfillment. At precisely the same moment we reached the height of our passion and satisfaction.

We held onto each other so tightly, each of us unwilling to be the first to let go. Finally in complete exhaustion, he collapsed on top of me. I loved the pressure and feel of him. I loved having him so close and so happy and satisfied.

I knew I had sated him as he has sated me. He rolled quietly to one side and pulled me into his arms. I rested my head on his shoulder and we drifted off into a sleep of pure and sweet contentment.