A Dream Come True

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After we returned to our room, in front of the closet-door-mirrors, she was adjusting the black see-through baby doll outfit she had put on when I hugged her from behind. She cooed, "I want to see you naked."

Standing naked in front of her and ogling her mature curves, I couldn't get over how beautiful she looked. Pauline was also watching our images in the mirror as she hugged me, and rubbed my hairy chest and armpits with her small hands. After I turned around, she rubbed my back, buttocks, thighs and legs. My cock became fairly stiff; I moved behind her, placed it in the crevice between her smooth buttocks and fondled her drooping boobs. She closed her eyes, reached behind, and hugged my neck. As I slowly I rubbed her smooth armpits and wrinkled underarms, I whispered, "So smooth and sexy."

Pauline asked, "What do you like about me? Be honest."

I said, "I love all of you. I love your prominent boobs and your tight pussy. I love your slim upper arms and sexy arm pits. You're great in bed."

Pauline giggled, blushed, smiled, and said, "Wow! That's a long list, lover."

I said, "I had a huge crush on you in school. I'm glad I met you now; I have more confidence."

Pauline, blushing more, said, "I'm not surprised you had a crush on me; after all, you were a teenager. What did you dream about me?"

I grasped Pauline's small hand, put it on my stiff cock, and said, "Suck it." She let her hand slide on my penis, feeling its smooth surface and hard core. I knew that while holding my cock, she was also building up her passion. While watching our images in the mirror, she slowly bent my cock, opened her mouth, and began to suck it. Pauline smiled proudly when my cock grew and stiffened. I then lifted her up and while French kissing her carried her to the bed. After I sat propped up against the head board next to her, she cooed, "I want to ride you."

I suggested, "Face away from me; I want to see your buttocks." I then watched utterly fascinated my cock disappear past Pauline's grey-blonde pubes between her sagging, wrinkled, buttocks, deep in to her belly.

Pauline looked over her shoulder and cooed, "I can see I'm plugged by your fat thing." After a while, she said, "I'm going to have another orgasm. Rub my breasts; pinch my nipples." I held her against my chest tightly while I massaged her boobs and pinched her nipples. Soon, I felt her pussy pulsing rapidly around my cock and her loins convulsed, as she let out joyous sounds, "Ohhhhhh, Ahhhhhh. Teddddiiiii."

After a few minutes, Pauline pulled out my still stiff cock with a popping noise, and rolled on to the bed. She smiled and cooed, "My second orgasm today. I can't believe I came on your cock." When she went to freshen up, I dozed off with the TV still on; when she returned to bed, she whispered, "What's your pleasure, lover?"

I said, "I'm tired; may be I'll jump your bones later."

She giggled and said, "Sounds good. Meanwhile, I will hold these," and gently grasped my balls and leaking cock.

I was more tired than I had realized and slept soundly. I woke up to the smell of coffee; it was about 8 a.m. Pauline said, "I'm glad you woke up. I brewed coffee on the vanity; here is a cup for you."

As I sipped the coffee, I heard a knock on the door and breakfast being delivered. Pauline, dressed in a black silk robe, arranged the plates of food on a table. As I ate, I saw she was a vision of loveliness: red lipstick, diamond ear rings, and a gold necklace with a diamond-studded pendant.

I said, "I feel rested. Thank you for the breakfast. Looks like you've been up for a while. You look lovely."

She smiled and said, "Thank you," and, after a pause, added, "I've showered. Go take a shower."

I mumbled, "I sure need one," and went to the bathroom.

Later, as I was drying my hair at the vanity, I saw first her smiling face with red-lipstick-coated lips, and then her black-mesh-encased sagging boobs whose sight triggered a desire to grasp them and make love to her. I maneuvered Pauline to be in front of me and for a long time I fondled her covered boobs. Intentionally and slowly, to further arouse me, she lifted her left arm to lift up her hanging left boob and exposed her creamy arm pit.

I mumbled, "I love the mesh bra and panties, and your sexy arm pit."

She said, "The sales woman at the mall said these get guys going; I bought three pairs: black, white, and red.," and, smiling, grasped my growing cock. I was touched that Pauline bought sexy clothing to please me. Recalling she liked to have her pussy licked, I slid to my knees and began kissing the mesh-panties-covered crotch. Pauline moaned with pleasure as I licked on her clit and said, "Let's go to bed; I'd love to do a 69."

I said, "I'd love it too," and led her to the bed.

While I stretched on my back, Pauline removed her panties and crouched on top of me with her crotch near my face and her mouth near my standing cock. I found it exciting when, in the day light, I saw Pauline had wispy, grey, pubes on her labia and on her mons.

-------

Later, while driving her car to Sandy Pines, Pauline said, "Honey, that was a great mini honeymoon. I like the way you take care of my needs first. Keep in mind if you need me badly, you can go first; I bought a new lubricant for spontaneous love making." After a pause, she giggled and said, "You sure dump large amount of semen each time you cum; good thing I can't get pregnant."

Blushing, I said, "Thanks. You're the best lover I ever had."

LOVING AFTER ANOTHER ABSENCE

The following week, my work in Tampa required more time than I expected. On Tuesday, I called Pauline to inform her that, instead of on Wednesday, I was returning on Thursday evening. Pauline said, "I miss you. You're invited to dinner at my place on Thursday."

Late Thursday, after I showered, I put on shorts and a tank top, and walked to Pauline's mobile home with a bouquet of flowers and a box of chocolates. In her kitchen, Pauline greeted me and offered me a cold bottle of beer. As she placed the flowers in a vase, she cooed, "Thank you for the lovely flowers and chocolates."

She looked lovely in combed silver hair drawn to a pony tail, wire-rimmed glasses, multi chain necklace, dangling ear rings, and bangles on her wrists. She had on white high-heel sandals and a white apron. I saw she had on white mesh bra and panties underneath the apron. I hugged her poking my erection in to her buttocks and mumbled, "You look gorgeous."

She blushed, looked in to my face, and said, "Thanks. I better freshen up," and went to her bedroom. After returning to the kitchen, she cooed, "I have to make a salad," and turned to work at the counter. She squealed when I pressed my bulging cock lump in to her mesh-cloth bikini-clad buttocks and grasped her sagging, mesh-covered boobs, in my hands.

As I kissed her wrinkled neck, I whispered, "I missed you. I've been dreaming of loving you. I can't wait."

Pauline said in a loving voice, "You want me here in the kitchen?"

I said hoarsely, "Yes. I want you, darling."

After I lowered my shorts and underwear, she grasped my stiff, leaking, cock in her delicate hand, bent forward on the counter, and placed it at her vaginal opening. Although I loved the feel of rubbing my cock against the mesh cloth, I wanted it in her pussy. I lowered the panties past her wide hips and found her opening was wet. She whimpered with pleasure as I slowly pushed my hard cock in to her slick pussy until my crotch was cushioned by her soft buttocks. Her snug, slick, pussy around my cock felt heavenly; I stood still holding on to her boobs while my cock twitched and precum flowed out.

At that moment, the oven timer went off; Pauline giggled and said, "I have to take out the cake."

Reluctantly, I pulled out my cock from her pussy with a plop, and waited patiently as she removed the cake from the oven and set it aside to cool. As soon as she removed the oven mitts from her hands and turned to face me, I slid to the floor on my knees and, as she squealed happily, I began to lap and suck her juicy pussy. Wanting better access to her pussy, I lifted her to sit on the counter and lifted her right leg, and resumed eating it. She watched me in fascination and was getting turned on. When I felt her nectar became slicker, I stood up, removed her apron, and lifted her up to straddle my waist; she wrapped her arms around my neck and legs around my waist. After I maneuvered my cock to the entrance of her wet channel, she pushed it in to her belly very slowly. In a leisurely manner I carried her to her bedroom, placed her on her back with her hips at the edge of the large bed. I stood on the soft rug with her legs around my waist, shuffled forward between her thighs, and plunged my cock in to her gaping pussy.

Once I saw Pauline's naked loveliness in front of me, my precum began to dribble out in spurts. Her boobs jiggled as I plunged again and again in to her belly. When she realized I wanted to fuck fast, lovingly, she spread her legs high and wide signaling that I should plunge my cock in and out of her juicy pussy with abandon. As my climax built up, she cooed encouragingly, "Cum in me, lover. Cum in me." I locked my mouth on her's in a passionate kiss and fucked her frantically. I did not last long before I climaxed for several minutes. I collapsed on top of her as I pumped a large amount of cum and then became still. But my cock was still stiff.

Pauline cooed, "That was awesome. You needed it," and, after gently pushing me aside, went to freshen up. She returned to bed and smiled when she saw my cock was still stiff. After I sat up leaning against the bed's backboard, she straddled my waist and, impaled herself on my cock. After she squatted on my cock, she French kissed me, and fucked me slowly while holding on to my shoulders. I held on to her swaying boobs until she began to whimper incoherently, "Teddddy. Cummming. Ahhhhhhh. Ohhhhhhhh."

Pauline enjoyed for several minutes her orgasm. Before she could get off of me, I pleaded, "I'm close to cumming again. Please squat and fuck me again." She obliged me until I released another load of cum deep in to her wide-open pussy. We hugged each other lovingly and rested for a while.

Afterwards, with only her glasses and jewelry on, she served salad and chicken sandwiches for dinner in the Lanai. As we cleared the dishes, I heard loud thunder and then the power was lost. Pauline said, "Lighting must have hit a line nearby. It's not safe for you to walk outside; spend the night with me."

Gratefully, I said, "Thank you."

Pauline lighted candles in lanterns and, as a cross breeze kept us comfortable, we talked and loved each other in the living room. Shyly, she said, "I like the way you love me, especially the way you lick my pussy." So, I kissed her from her toes to her forehead, spending more time on her soft underarms, sexy inner thighs, and pussy. Thunder storms continued during the night. In the periodic lightning, her jewelry and bright eyes reflected the bright flashes. She sucked my cock to stiffness and encouraged me to fuck her doggy-style.

We both fell asleep. In the humid atmosphere, even though we did not exert ourselves too much, we both perspired. I loved the way Pauline smelled and her body glistened. I licked her sweat-covered crotch, armpits, and neck. After drying herself and me with a towel, she licked my cock clean of our love juices. Next morning, when I got up, she was in the lanai reading a book in the day light. She had on only a tank top and looked very sexy. I went to her, hugged her, and knelt in front of her. She giggled when I lifted her legs on to my shoulders and kissed her thighs. Her pussy opened up like an elongated flower. She asked, "What are you doing?"

Without saying a word I licked it for several minutes; with no urgency to bring her to an orgasm, I just satisfied my craving to suck on my cherished lover's most private parts early in the morning.

Later, we went for a brisk, long, walk; when we returned, the power had come back on. While Pauline was making coffee and pancakes for breakfast, I took a quick shower. When I came out of the bathroom, she was talking happily on the phone. She was dressed in a white tank top, shorts, and sneakers; she had put on costume jewelry and lipstick. After hanging up the phone, she said, "That was Ruby. She wants me to go shopping with her to a mall and then for groceries. I'm picking her up in five minutes. I think she wants to talk to me about Jimmy."

I asked, "Is she ok?"

Pauline smiled and said, "Yes. She's very happy. I'll call you after I'm home and rest up."

I said, "Let's go out to dinner. You know the restaurants around here. Pick one that's not too fancy."

She nodded her head, kissed me quickly, and went to pick up Ruby. I went to my parents' mobile home, mowed the lawn, and did other chores.

FRIDAY EVENING WITH PAULINE

For dinner, she was dressed in silk, lavender, sleeve-less blouse, and a pink skirt. She wore costume jewelry: four-strand necklace, large dangling ear rings, and bangles. I told her, "You look lovely," making her blush. The restaurant she selected did not take reservations from small groups and we had to wait in the crowded bar. After I bought our drinks, I sat in the only available chair in a corner. Pauline sat on my right knee and put her left arm around my neck for balance. By doing so, inadvertently, she placed her creamy arm pit next to my head. Slowly, I turned my head to the right and was able to sniff the mixture of her perfume, deodorant, and perspiration. When she realized I was sniffing her arm pit heaven, she whispered in my ear, "I see you're having fun. That's so sexy."

I smiled and said, "I started to like your perfume when you were my teacher."

In the restaurant, Pauline said, "Jimmy wants Ruby to move in with him. I told her he should move in with her."

I smiled and said, "I know you want Ruby to kick Nancy out. By the way, she doesn't do much for me."

Giggling, Pauline said, "I have nothing against Nancy. I don't like to be called Polly."

I said, "I know. She's lonely. I feel sorry for her, but she should figure out what to do. By the way, loving you means a lot to me."

Pauline said, "Does it not bother you some people are staring at us?"

I said, "You mean like that older couple and the two old ladies seated behind me?" She raised her eyebrows and nodded her head.

I reached across the table, held her hands, kissed them, and said, "I don't care what others think. I care for you."

After we finished our dinners, I helped her get up from her chair and then French kissed her. She returned my kiss and whispered, "Thank you darling." As we walked past the table of the curious four, I placed my hand on Pauline's buttocks.

On the way to Sandy Pines, Pauline said, "Ruby said Jimmy has a large video collection of younger guys loving older women; they watch them together." Shyly, she added, "She lent us a video that she said is their favorite."

Earnestly, I said, "I would love to watch it with you tonight."

She said, "Great. We will camp in the living room. You need to connect the VCR in my den to the large TV in the living room." After a pause, blushing, she added, "I found a full-length mirror on a stand with wheels; you can move it to the living room. I know you get more turned on seeing us loving in a mirror. I like it too."

------

I had already placed the large mirror next to the TV. Just as I finished connecting the VCR, I heard Pauline say, "Hello lover, you like my sexy outfit?" I turned and first saw she was in a bright blue silk, bustier and panties, black silk thigh highs, and black high-heel silk sandals; then I saw she had on large pearl stud ear rings and a pearl choker. She also had on bright red lipstick and light make up on her face that did not mask her wrinkles. Her shoulder-length, silver, hair was shiny.

I was speechless looking at the gorgeous woman in front of me. I managed to say, "Honey, you look lovely, good enough to eat." She then lifted her slim arms high above her head and pirouetted several times. I crawled on my knees to her and kissed her pretty ankles, up her legs, knees, and thighs. When I nuzzled her crotch with my nose, I discovered her panties had a slit.

I wanted to kiss her crotch, but she touched my head and cooed, "You can do that later. Stand up, take off your clothes, and hug me." Pauline grasped my semi erect cock and French kissed me. She then handed me two gift boxes and said, "Wear them, lover," and I wore a black, silk, tank top, and white tight briefs that had a large slit.

-----

She reached underneath my tank top and rubbed my chest for a long time, and then pulled my cock out of the briefs and pumped it until it stood up touching my belly. It was as though she was drawing sexual energy by touching me and holding my cock. Gently, I inserted my thick middle finger in to her pussy; it was wet and slick. Pauline moaned, when I scooped her love nectar, and licked it off.

She grasped my cock and led me to an upholstered chair in front of the mirror. As she sat in it, she cooed, "Eat me lover, I am ready. We can watch the video later." Soon, she placed her wide-open legs on my shoulders and watched with half closed eyes me eating her. Framed by the blue silk panty-slit, her glistening pussy looked bright pink, and I gladly licked and sucked it until she had an orgasm. After Pauline's orgasm subsided, she got up, looked at my still hard cock, and said, "I imagine I will be captive a while watching the video; I better freshen up."

While she was freshening up, I removed my briefs and started playing the video tape; I skipped the previews, and warnings. Pauline returned with a box of tissues and a glass of water, and sat on my knee on the upholstered chair. The video was about young male bikers loving older women. In the first episode, a muscular young man, about 25 years old, in a tank top and jeans, was admiring his shiny Harley in a garage. An older voluptuous blonde, about 45 years old, who was dressed provocatively, came to visit him in her red convertible. It was obvious they were lovers. There was not much conversation between them; after he told her she looked beautiful a few times, he French kissed her, and fondled her big buttocks and sagging boobs. He spent a lot of time suckling her heavy boobs. In turn, the blonde rubbed the young guy's big lump in his crotch, unzipped his jeans, and pulled out his massive stiff cock. Later, the blonde lovingly played with his clean-shaven balls and sucked his cock. Pauline cooed in surprise, "That young man is really going after the old blonde. She must be at least 20 years older than him."

I whispered to Pauline, "This young guy wants his mature lover badly," and nudged her to stand up and remove her silk panties. Gently, I pulled Pauline to sit in my lap and held my throbbing cock as she slowly impaled herself on it.

The couple in the video was in a bedroom with the blonde lying sideways on a bed and the young guy eagerly licking her glistening pussy. Watching that scene made my cock throb more and release more precum. Pauline exclaimed, "That guy loves sucking her. He doesn't care her boobs have spilled over the side." I giggled when she exclaimed, "She has wrinkles on her neck and on her thighs!"

Pauline was getting excited too and her pussy inadvertently grasped my cock hard. I said, "Honey, if you do that a few more times, I'll blow my load; don't move too much."

She cooed, "I can't help it. I'm being loved by my young lover and watching a sexy video."

In the video, the blonde was riding the young guys cock while he was fondling her sagging boobs. Gently, as Pauline raised her arms, I pulled down her bustier and grasped her sagging boobs. Her pussy felt very tight around my swollen cock and that sensation triggered my climax: a steady flow of cum, followed by uncontrolled jets of cum from my twitching cock; I mumbled, "Sweet goddess. Pauliiine. Pauliiiine. Ahhhhh."