A Dream Come True

Story Info
A man's dream of watching his wife kissing another woman.
1.7k words
4.33
84.4k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband has a fantasy about watching me kissing another woman. Little did he know his dream was about to come true.

It all started as a very innocent night of exploration, trying something new. I have always enjoyed him being in control but tonight it was my turn. I had already made arrangements for a friend to sneak quietly into the house while he was distracted. So after an enjoyable supper and a little TV viewing it was time for playing.

During the day I had secretly put a rope under the mattress and hide the ends from his view. A blind fold was hidden as well. Now it was time for them to make an appearance.

As I pulled out the end of the rope on my side of the bed I could see his eyes begin to question how this night was going to run. I took his right hand and tied it up and then walked around the other side of the bed, pulled out the rope and tied up his left hand. I made sure he had very limited movement of his arms and would not be able to stop anything that happened.

Now he sleeps without a shirt so there was no fabric to get in my way up top but his underwear would need to be removed. I reached down and stroked his cock to life through them. He was starting to get excited as he realised that I was in control of him and anything he did.

I climbed between his legs and started rubbing and kissing his cock through his underwear. When he was fairly hard I started to pull them down and started licking and kissing his erect cock. After a few minutes of this he was fully hard and standing at attention, just the way I wanted him to be. Now it was time for the blindfold.

I pulled it out from its hiding spot and gently raised his head and tied it so that he was no longer able to see anything that was happening. I stroked and licked his cock some more so he knew my intention was only to please him. As he grew at ease I could see he was really getting into this.

It was during this time that I gave a cough loud enough for my friend to know it was time to enter. As she came quietly into the room I could see she was fully undressed and already as excited as was. I got off the bed and motioned for her to get on it from the other side. This way he had no idea there was two of us in the room.

She understood what needed to be done and immediately took over where I left off with his juicy cock. She never touched him with her hands but her tongue was running all over his entire erect shaft and balls, licking up the juices that were slowing dripping from the head. I stood and watched while she enjoyed every minute of pleasure she was giving him and it seemed he was totally enjoying it too as he was moaning every time she would suck his cock deep into her warm mouth.

This continued for some time and I could see he was very excited and soon would not be able to control himself. Now it was time for him to realise what truly was happening, but I wasn't going to remove the blindfold. I crawled on the bed, and quietly whispered in his ear "Are you enjoying yourself? Do you like the feel of her mouth on your hard cock?"

It wasn't hard to know that he fully understood what was happening at that very moment. How could one mouth be whispering in his ear and another mouth be deep throating him at the very same time? A deep moan erupted from his mouth and his cock seemed to grow even harder.

Now he has always enjoyed a nice juicy pussy so I knew that tonight would be no exception. I could see she was really into sucking him, so I reached down and felt her wet warm pussy. She was so wet that as soon as I touched her she broke her silence and a moan escaped around his cock. I slipped a finger in and moved it around making sure it was nice and wet. Pulling it out I whispered to him about how wet it was and that I really wanted to taste it. I asked him if he would like a taste to but all he could do was groan. I slipped 2 fingers into her pussy this time and then bringing right up close to his face I licked them off. He could smell her scent and I let him know just how wonderful it tasted. He asked for a taste, so I slipped them in again and this time let him lick her juices off my fingers.

Now I really enjoy making my husband cum and he really enjoys watching it shoot all over me but tonight was my turn to watch and he was not going to be able to stop it from happening. I slipped down between his legs and the two of us took turns licking, sucking, and kissing his cock and balls. I could tell he was about to cum and he was trying to get us to stop what we were doing by wriggling around on the bed but we had his legs pinned down under us and after a few minutes he could no longer hold it anymore.

His cum shot out of his cock and all over his belly as we watched and stroked it until there was nothing left. This was a most glorious site, my husband covered in his own glistening cum; it was just begging to be licked from his stomach but I had other plans.

I asked him if he was ready to see what was going to happen to him next and he quickly said yes please. I reached behind his head and unfastened the blindfold. As his eyes adjusted I could see he was wondering why I wasn't untying his hands yet as well. I told him there was still more to come and he needed to be patient and let us enjoy him.

I moved closer to my friend and started to kiss her. It was a deep passionate kiss, tongues interlocking, licking each others lips and tasting his pre-cum in each other's mouths. I could see he was totally enjoying this scene as his cock was getting hard again. I moved down and started licking and sucking on one of her nipple and then the other, bringing them to tight little buds. I told him how hard they were and asked if he was enjoying what he was seeing. He agreed that this was the hottest thing he had ever seen and didn't want us to stop.

I continued my sucking on her nipples and ran my hand back down to her pussy. Her clit was so hard that as soon as I touched it she almost came. I slipped my fingers back into her wet pussy and asked him if he would like another taste. He asked if he could and I ran my fingers across his lips and into his mouth so he could suck them dry. He told me he wanted to watch me lick her pussy so I moved down and slowly started licking around her clit and juicy opening. She was moaning so loudly and his cock was so hard I thought they both might cum before I could get to what I wanted to do.

Just a minute or two before I thought she would climax I stopped. I asked her to sit across his stomach, facing him, right on the spot that his cum was still lying. I sat behind her across his legs with my breast pressed into her back and made sure that his wonderfully hard cock was sandwiched between our 2 bodies. I reach up and slowly began pulling and playing with her nipples while I kissed her neck and shoulder, running my tongue along the sensitive spot behind her ear. She was starting to wiggle and this only added to his cock growing harder then I ever thought possible between our two hot wet bodies. She turned her head so we could kiss again, tongues licking and diving deep into each others mouths.

With one hand I reached down to her pussy and started rubbing very slowly that very hard clit while the other hand still pulled and pinched her hard nipple. I could feel her juices mixing with his on his stomach as well as new juices dripping from the cock pressed between us. Still not wanting her to cum yet I made sure to stop as soon as I thought she was close. The look on his face told me he was enjoying this show like he had no other.

I reached under her bottom and lifting her ever so slightly I pushed his cock forward so it was at the entrance of her pussy. Letting her slid slowly down he let out a loud moan as his cock was soon buried deep into her. He was trying to move up and down so he could relieve his frustrations again but with both of us sitting on him this made it impossible. With his cock deep in her pussy I went back to pinching her nipples and rubbing that hard clit. This time there was no stopping, she was going to cum and he was going to feel it all from deep with in her. As she got closer and closer he started to moan louder and louder. I knew he would cum as soon as she did. I gave one final hard pinch on her nipple and she exploded with a scream. A second later he thrust hard off the bed and I knew he had cum deep inside her. It was enough to bring my own powerful orgasm from deep within me.

She fell, exhausted, off to the side off him and I crawled up his body gently untying his hands. Kissing him gently on the lips I asked if he enjoyed himself while being in my control. He grinned and said I could do that anytime I wanted but next time he wanted to see the entire show.