A Dream Come True

Story Info
You awaken to an erotic morning.
3.8k words
4.09
31.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is Friday morning when you wake up with the sun shining through your bedroom window. You sit up in bed, stretching with a yawn and a giant smile on your face. You had the most wonderful dream about meeting the man you're going to meet today, and you can't wait to get your day started.

Jumping out of bed, you put your slippers on and walk into the kitchen and start a pot of coffee. While it's brewing, you head into the bathroom and take a shower and get dressed in a tight pair of jeans and a nice blouse, leaving the top 3 buttons undone. You check yourself in the mirror, making sure that you're showing a lot of cleavage. Satisfied that you are, you fasten those buttons, deciding to yourself that no one but Andy, the man in your dreams will see your charms.

Grabbing your bag and purse, you walk back into the kitchen and poor yourself a cup of coffee and sit down to enjoy it. The phone rings and you pick it up, saying, "Hello?" As you hear the voice at the other end, that voice that has turned you on so many times just by saying hi, that voice that has turned you on so many times by singing to you, that voice that has so many times brought you so close to orgasming without even touching yourself, you smile even more widely than when you awoke.

"Good morning darling, how are you," Andy says.

"I'm doing great honey, how are you?"

"I'm wonderful baby. Are you all set to go and enjoying your cup of coffee?"

You smile to yourself, knowing that he would ask just that. As usual, he knew what you were doing without having to ask. It's not the first time he's done that to you, and you're sure it definitely won't be the last.

"Yes sweetie, I am. I can't wait to finish it and grab a cup to go then hit the road," you tell your man. Yes, even though you have yet to meet, you have come to think of Andy as your man, and you his woman. He has captured your heart mind, and soul, leaving your body as the last thing for him to claim. Just the thought of experiencing his gentle touch for the very first time, the feel of his lips on yours, his tongue slowly dancing with yours gets you excited and makes your panties moist with your juices.

"That's good my love. I can't wait for you to get here, but we both have to be patient. Did you remember to let the desk person at the hotel know to let me have a key to the room?"

With a twinkle in your eyes you respond, "Yes I did lover. Your key is ready for you to pick it up whenever you're ready."

Andy says, "That's very good darling. As soon as you finish your cup of coffee and we hang up, I'm going to go there and get all the preparations ready for your arrival."

You wiggle around in your seat, antsy to get going and get there. You know that he has a surprise for you, and you can't wait to see what it is. You hurry up and swig down your coffee, almost choking, making you both laugh as you say your goodbyes.

You get your coffee to go, grab your bag and purse and head out the door, literally running to your car. Throwing everything in, you enter the car, start it, and rush off. It's a gorgeous day, nice and warm. You roll the windows down and crank the music, bebopping along.

Reaching the midway point in your journey, you make a pit stop, having to relieve yourself from the 2 big cups of coffee that you had. You don't take long at all and before long are back on the road. Before you know it, you see the first exit sign for Madisonville. You know you have one more exit to go, so you pick up your cell phone and call Andy. When he picks up, you let him know that you're one exit away and will be there in a few minutes.

You reach your exit, turn left, then right, heading into the Holiday Inn parking lot. You see Andy's car and park next to it. You both exit your cars at the same time, look at each other for a brief moment, then walk toward each other.

Meeting behind his car, you fall into each other's arms, holding each other very closely and tightly. After a few minutes, Andy pulls back slightly, looking very deeply into your beautiful eyes. He then lowers his face to yours, touches his lips to yours and gives you a long, soft kiss. Even though it's not a deep kiss with tongues, it is very tender and full of passion, making you melt in his arms.

After what seems like hours, but is only a few minutes, you both part. Andy grabs your bag and hands you your purse. Taking your hand in his, he leads you to your room. The room that will have so much meaning to the both of you. He lets you in front of him, reaches around you and unlocks the door and pushes it open slightly. Before you can enter, he covers your eyes with his hands and gently nudges you through the door with his body. Just that brief contact sent an electric jolt throughout you as you felt his hardness against your ass, letting you know how much you excite him.

After you're both in the room, he pushes the door closed with his foot, then finally uncovers your eyes. Your eyes grow moist with tears as you look around the room and see what preparations he has done for you. The first thing you see is the dresser with his portable stereo sitting on it with a small stack of CD's next to it. Then you see the bed, the covers turned down with a single red rose resting in the middle of the pillows. On the night stand rests a bucket of ice with a bottle of wine chilling in it, 2 wine glasses on either side. Everything you take in has a surreal look to it, caused by the flickering light of the many candles lit around the room. You turn to Andy with tears in your eyes, wrap your arms around his neck, pulling him down and giving him another soft kiss on the lips. "Oh Andy, you're so good to me," you tell him.

With a smile on his face he says, "That's not everything darling. Go check out the bathroom."

Doing as he said, you walk to the bathroom and open the door. The room is dark except for a few candles shining brightly. You see what you are meant to. There is a hot tub already filled. What gets to you is that floating on the surface of the water are the petals of the remaining roses from the dozen that he got for you. Your heart swells at the thought of this big teddy bear, and you can't believe how romantic he is.

Turning back around, you walk to him, wrap your arms around him again and rest your head on his chest, hearing his heart beating strongly. Andy runs his hands up his arms to your shoulders and neck, caressing you gently, reaching your hair and running his fingers through it. You moan quietly as you feel his fingertips lightly rubbing your scalp.

Sighing contentedly, Andy asks, "Are you ready to go baby?"

Raising your head from his chest and looking deep into his eyes, you ask him to let you change clothes first, then you will be ready. You pick up your bag and walk back into the bathroom, turning on the light and closing the door. You take the clothes that you brought for this night out of the bag and set them down. Taking your clothes off quickly, you then remove your bra and panties, a mischievious smile lighting up your face. You pick up the clothing and put it on quickly, taking only a few minutes. You freshen up your make-up, touch up your hair then study yourself in the mirror. As you survey yourself, you like what you see and know that Andy will too. You're wearing a white minidress, the bottom stopping at slightly above mid-thigh, almost showing the tops of your sheer stockings. The top is scoop necked, showing off a lot of cleavage. You look at the front of your dress, noticing how prominently your nipples are poking through the material, making it very obvious that you aren't wearing a bra.

You come out of the bathroom and stand before your man. As he takes in the sight of you, his jaw drops. His eyes move up and down your body, from your face to your feet several times. Swallowing hard he says, "Oh my God darling, you are so gorgeous."

You smile from ear to ear at the compliment and walk into his outstretched arms, resting your head on his shoulder, facing toward him. As you breathe in, you detect the scent of the cologne that he put on while you were readying yourself. The smell is intoxicating and makes your head spin. You breathe in very deeply, moving your head forward and kissing the side of his neck just under his ear, making him shudder.

"Better not do that again baby, or we'll never leave here today."

You playfully pout at him, then laugh. You take his hand in his and tell him you're ready to go. Ever being the gentleman that he is, Andy opens the door for you, letting you out first, then secures it. he walks around to the passenger side of his car and opens that door for you. You sit down sideways, slowly lifting your legs into the car, making your dress ride up your thighs, exposing the tops of your stockings. He takes in the sight and gulps, not believing that his dreams finally have started to come true.

Andy then gets in, starts the car and drives off, taking you out of town, north on the parkway. You ask him where he's taking you and he just looks at you and smiles, giving you a wink. As he gets up to speed, he sets the cruise control then reaches over and takes your hand in his, gently squeezing it and rubbing your knuckles with his thumb. Even though there is a center console between you, you scoot over as close to him as you can and settle your head down on his shoulder, sighing very deeply.

About an hour later, you arrive at your destination. Andy pulls into the parking lot of a nondescript looking building. Getting out, he walks around to your side of the car and opens the door for you. You turn sideways, letting one leg out as you do. This causes the dress to ride up your thighs even more, giving him a very good view, but not letting him see that you're not wearing any panties.

Walking to the door, Andy opens it for you and lets you in first. It's quite dark inside and takes a minute for your eyes to adjust to the dim lighting. You see before you an elegant dining room, every table empty and unset except for one. In the farthest part of the room, you can see one table set with a table cloth, flatware and water glasses. You then see Andy nod toward your waitress as she walks to the table and lights the 2 candles resting in the center. You are amazed at the sight before you, knowing that he had to go to great expense, or pull some strings to set this up.

Andy leads you to the table, pulls your chair out for you, then slides it under you as you sit down. He then sits down across from you and stares into your eyes. "This is all for you my darling. I hope you like it," he says.

You say, "Oh honey, I can't believe you did all this for me. Just to think, we've only started!" You look very deeply into his eyes and reach across the table, taking his hand in your and just holding it. Andy suggests that you look at the menu and decide what you would like to eat. You bite your tongue and start reading the menu, keeping yourself from telling him that the only thing you want to eat isn't on the menu, and it's him. After a few minutes, you decide what you want to eat. The waitress comes back and takes your orders, Andy ordering a small bottle of champagne. A minute later a waiter comes to the table with the chilled bottle of bubbly and 2 champagne glasses. He pops the cork and poors the crystal clear liquid into the glasses. He then sets the bottle into the champagne bucket and walks away, telling you personally to enjoy the evening.

You and Andy look into each other's smiling faces, lift the glasses of bubbly, and clink them together. You then say, "To us, and a memorable weekend."

You each sip from your glasses and set them down. Neither of you say a word, just looking into each other's eyes, letting your gazes do all the talking. The food arrives to your table a very short time later. You dig into your plate with gusto, knowing that you'll need energy for later on in the night. You have decided that you will make Andy's dreams come true. You are going to be his first woman ever, and you want it to be just right.

An hour later, your plates are empty and the champagne is consumed. Wasting no time, you both rise and taking each other's hand exit the restaurant and get into the car. Andy drives off and a few minutes later pulls into the parking lot of a night club. You get extremely excited at the thought of feeling his arms around you, your bodies pressed closely together as you slow dance to the music. You aren't there long at all, the first 4 songs being slow songs and the 2 of you never letting go of each other. As you're dancing, you feel his arousal pressing against you, making you smile. You press yourself even closer to him, feeling his erection digging into you, exciting your further. You press your breasts into is chest, your nipples poking into him. After the 4th song finishes playing you say to Andy, "Let's go back to our room baby. I want to be alone with you NOW!" He smiles and rushes you out of the night club, into his car, and speeds off down the road, heading back home.

In less time than it took to get to your date, you arrive back to the hotel. Entering the room, you turn around and wait for Andy to close and lock the door. He then turns to you and walks to you, taking you in his arms, holding you as close as you held each other while dancing. Looking down into your eyes he asks you, "May I kiss you honey?" In answer, you simply nod your head, tilting your face up to him.

Andy lowers his face to yours and gives you a soft kiss on the lips, letting it grow deeper as your hands beging to wander over his shoulders and back. He opens his mouth and his tongue very slowly parts your lips, entering your mouth. You moan deeply as your tongue meets his in an erotic, soul searing slow dance. You have wanted to kiss him like this from the moment you arrived to town and saw him in person, and you can't believe how patient he was all night, knowing that he wanted that just as much as you. Deepening the kiss, Andy's hands roam freely over your body, touching you every where that he can, starting at your neck and shoulders, then moving down your back to your ass, taking a cheek in each hand and massaging it, pulling you against him. You gasp into his mouth, loving what his hands are doing to you, loving the feel of his hardon pressing against your crotch forcefully. Your hands move around to his chest, caressing and squeezing it, feeling his nipples harden through his shirt, as hard as yours are pressing through your dress.

You break the kiss and tilt your head to the side, baring your neck to his lips as he kisses it up and down, sending shivers throughout your body. His hands move up from your ass, all the way up your back to your shoulders, slipping the straps of your dress over them as he nibbles on your neck, leaving little marks all over it. You quiver with anticipation as the straps slide down your arms, over your hands then drop past your fingertips, the rest of the dress following, landing on the floor. Andy steps back and takes in the marvelous sight of your body, totally naked before him.

Telling you how gorgeous you are, he unbuttons his shirt and takes it off, the moves to unfasten his pants, but you stop him. "Let me do that," you tell him. Andy smiles and lets his hands drop to the side as your hands slowly unfasten and unzip his pants. You push down on the waistband and they drop to the floor. He steps out of them, standing before you completely naked. Your eyes travel up and down his body, taking in every inch of him. You know that Andy is ashamed of his body because he's overweight, but you can't see how he could be. To you he is the sexiest man you've ever seen. The hair on his chest turns you on, and the sight of his erect cock makes your pussy juice. You tell him what you see, that you think he's the sexiest thing alive and it makes him blush. You find that adorable and feel your heart flutter.

You walk past Andy and lay down on the bed, taking the rose and taking a deep sniff of it. You look into his handsome face and say, "Come to me my love, take me."

Andy slowly walks to the bed settles down next to you and kisses you passionately. His hand wanders down your body, reaching your breasts. He rubs them, massages them, feeling the nipples harden even more. He teases each nipple, flicking it with his fingertip, making you arch up against his gentle touch. As he deepens the kiss, his hand travels further down your body, not stopping til it reaches your treasure. He has now reached totally new territory for him. You patiently take his hand and place it directly on your pussy, take one of his fingers and guide it to your clit, showing him the way you love to have it touched. He's a fast learner and rubs your clit just right, making you arch your hips up against his hand. You're panting now, breathing harder and harder as his manipulation of your clit drives you crazy. You can't believe what his touch is doing to you. You've never experience this before.

Your lover's finger then leaves your clit, prolonging the torture, not letting your orgasm yet. He slowly slips his fingertip down between your lips, reaching the entrance of your pussy. Instinct has now taken over for him and he slowly inserts his finger deep inside you, making you gasp at the penetration. Inserting a 2nd finger, Andy begins thrusting them in and out, in and out ever so slowly, feeling how wet he has made you. You start moaning as you can feel your orgasm approaching quickly. He continues to slowly move his fingers in and out, not hurrying. He then starts rubbing your clit with his thumb and this takes you over the edge. Your orgasm crashes through your body, sending wave after wave from your head to your toes. Andy doesn't stop fingering you as he feels your pussy flood with your cum, he just keeps on and keeps on. Just as you think your orgasm is done, another one hits you, making you tense up all over and crying out. Finally after the 3rd orgasm, he removes his fingers and looks deeply into your eyes. He then asks you, "Did you like that baby?" Your reply, "Oh my God baby, I LOVED that!!! That was so incredible! NO man has ever done that to me."

Andy blushes very deeply, then moves between your spread thighs. You know what is coming next and ask him to make love to you. Make you his. Bracing himself above you, he slowly pushes down, the head of his cock spreading your lips and entering your pussy. He gasps at the feel and stops for a moment, just enjoying the sensation. You look up lovingly into his face as he slowly pushes into you, filling you up with every inch. He doesn't have a large cock, but it feels so good inside you. You have seen pics of it before now and just the sight of it made you soak your panties every time. Now as you feel him inside you at long last, your pussy is flooding with your juices, a mini orgasm ripping through you.

The man of your dreams then starts to thrust in and out, in and out of your very wet pussy, moving so slow, both of you enjoying the union you have both wanted since you started talking. The sensations that overcome the both of you are incredible, and neither of you can hold back any longer, as your orgasm at the same time. You feel his cock pulse inside you as he cums, load after load hitting you like a bullet, making your orgasm that much more intense. Your orgasms finally settle down and Andy's cock softens, slipping out of your pussy. He then lays next to you, wrapping his arms around you as you lay your head on his shoulder, resting your hand on his chest, your fingers running through the curls there. You think to yourself that he has not claimed your heart, mind, soul, and body. You think to yourself that he is the most incredible lover you have ever had, and you will never let go of him.

You slowly drift off to sleep. As darkness overcomes you, you hear Andy say, "I love you baby." A smile forms on your face as you succumb to sleep.