A Dream Come True Ch. 01

Story Info
Did I inadvertently reignite a flame between Beth and Jack!
4.8k words
4.01
47.2k
20

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 06/14/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Let me preface this story by giving a special thanks to the volunteer editor, CambriaRose.

All individuals in this story are real, although I have changed the name to protect the innocent, all event happened pretty much like how I am about to tell them, although I may embellish just a bit to keep things interesting. I hope you enjoy this story.

Cheers to all.

My lovely wife, Beth, and I have been married for nearly twenty years. We are both now in our early forties. When I first met Beth, she was a hundred pounds soaking wet, five foot four, with jet black shoulder length hair. She had smooth olive tone skin which came from her Asian and Native American heritage, an odd mixture - but stunning all the same. Her eyes were big and brown. She was petite, yet had a somewhat athletic build. She had a beautiful round ass, although Beth believed it to be too big. I loved it because it gave me something to hold on to. Her legs are short but shapely, no doubt an Asian trait, and a pair of the most perfect 34C tits I ever laid my eyes on. The nipples on her tits, one of my favorite parts of her, were big pinkish-brown bulls-eyes, which were always sensitive to the touch. Beth simply loved it when I played with her tits.

After our child was born, Beth put on a few pounds, to make her around a hundred and twenty five pounds. Her butt grew a tad, and her boobs had grown enough to make her a perfect 36C. She was insistence that she would someday return to her former shape, I insisted I loved her just the way she is.

When we first started going out it seemed Beth could never get enough sex, in other words, she loved to fuck. I didn't know if it's her Asian blood, Native American blood, or a combination of both, I could have sworn she was part rabbit. She was relentless, morning, noon and sometimes in the middle of the night Beth wanted sex. I do recall on several occasions being awakened with a raging hard-on because Beth was giving me a blow-job.

At the time, even though I was a young man in his early twenties, I thought she would wear me out. Like a trooper I hung in there and did my manly duty.

As for our sex lives now, I would say that we average two or three times a week, nothing over the top just typical sex. Enough, I thought, to keep us both happy.

As for me, Ryan, I was five eleven, about a hundred and ninety-five pounds, with brown hair and blue eyes. I had a somewhat athletic build. In my earlier years, I was big-time into body building, not competitively, but I was in the gym 6 days a week.

There are several reasons why Beth was attracted to me I think;

First, I was in pretty good shape when we met. Beth always told me she loved my wash-board abs, though over the last twenty years, those abs are now long gone.

Second, were my blue eyes. Ever since high-school, I had a knack for looking into a girl's eyes and get them to blush.

Thirdly, was my innocent, boyish charm. I think Beth liked this about me because from what I have gathered over the years, all of her past boyfriends have been somewhat of the bad-boy type.

It all began in the summer of 1995, we had been married three years, and I thought things we going pretty good. I had a full time job working fifty or so hours a week. Beth was a stay at home mom with our first child, who at the time was a year and a half old. We were able to make payments on the old farm house we had just bought; we had two cars, and a few miscellaneous toys. You get the picture, white picket fence and such, a typical middle class American family.

It was a warm summer weekend and we were both out in the backyard doing the standard yard work stuff; I was mowing the lawn, weed whacking and trimming the bushes, while Beth was watching our son in the kiddy pool and pulling a few weeds from her flowerbeds.

Every once and a while, I would take a break to steal a quick glance at Beth as she worked bent over in the flowerbeds. Beth had her hair up in a pony-tail, she wore a pair of her tight fitting, light yellow shorts that hugged that pretty little tight butt of hers, and loose fitting white cotton top without a bra.

Beth hates wearing bras, even when we would go out for the evening; she would wear one, but complained incessantly about it. She said it made her feel confined, especially since her boobs had grown after she had our child. Unbeknown to Beth, when she leaned over just right in the garden, I could take a peek at those luscious tits swaying back and forth under her shirt. I could see traces of perspiration glistening off those perfect mounds making the view that much more enticing.

There we were, enjoying the wonderful day when I heard a car come rumbling up the gravel driveway. I looked up and saw an old blue Chevy Van coming to a stop. The driver-side door opened up and out popped Jack.

Jack was one of Beth's old flames from way back, just after high-school as I understand it. I had met him a few times before; he was likable and nice enough guy I suppose. Even though Jack was not my cup of tea because he tended to come off rather brash most of the time, we had always gotten along just fine.

Jack came strolling up the pathway sporting a pair of sunglasses, jean shorts, white t-shirt, and sandals. He was unshaven, had a Bud-Light in one hand and a cigarette in the other. I think he looked the same every time I had seen him. He walked up to me shook my hand.

"How have you been, Ryan? Long time, no see. Is Beth anywhere around today?"

"I'm doing fine." I responded and pointed over to Beth, who was still hard at work in the garden.

Beth glanced over at Jack. "I'll be right over, give me a minute."

She got up, brushed the dirt from her hands and knees, checked on junior, and then came over to where we stood. As she was walking over I couldn't help but notice how her white blouse clung to her tits, as they gently swayed to the rhythm of her sultry steps. I noticed some perspiration shining on her chest just above her top. Small droplets started to drip down her cleavage, what a sight to behold that was.

"Hi Jack, what are you doing here?" Beth asked, as she wiped a few drops of sweat from her forehead.

"I am just moving back to town, I have been down south for several years and it's time to come back home. There is not much work down there these days." Jack replied.

From what I recalled, Jack was never one to hold on to a job for too long anyway. He was always moving from place to place getting odd jobs here and there.

Beth got up on her tippy-toes to give Jack a hug and a kiss on his cheek; this is the greeting Beth gives all of her male friends. Jack is about six foot two or so perhaps even six-three, so for Beth it was quite a stretch to reach him. As Jack bent over to receive his 'welcome kiss', there was with little doubt that he was getting the same view of Beth's boobs that I had earlier, perhaps it was even better being that he is a tall man.

When Jack returned Beth's hug, he instinctively put one hand on the small of her back and pulled her a little closer. He must have squeezed her just a bit too hard, because Beth let out a little gush of air from her lungs.

Chuckling, Jack apologized. He released Beth, who backed away, looking a bit pale and flush in the face. I noticed her nipples had started to harden; they were both becoming clearly visible through her light cotton top. No doubt this was from the close contact with Jack.

Jack must have noticed the same thing. As Beth backed away, she looked at me then at Jack, and then looked where we were both staring.

"Stop it, you two. Christ, they are only tits, it's not like both of you haven't seen mine before. "

Beth proceeded to tell us that she had to go in, put junior down for a nap, and get cleaned up. "So keep your selves busy, quietly, and stay out of trouble." So off she went.

Like I said, it was a warm summer day, so I took off my shirt and washed up under the garden hose. Taking my queue, Jack did the same. We both dried off, and headed into the house where grabbed a few beers from the fridge, sat at the kitchen table cooling down under the ceiling fan, and shot the shit.

"Damn, I need to get air conditioning in this old farm house one of these days."

The heat didn't seem to bother Jack much, maybe it was because he had spent the last few years down south and he became acclimated to this type of weather.

When Beth came strolling into the kitchen, she looked like she had just gotten out of the shower. Her hair was wet and put up in a ponytail. She wore an old t-shirt of mine, and clean baggy cotton shorts. And I do mean super short, she must have been trying to show off her summer tan that came so naturally because of her olive skin.

"I thought I told you two to be quiet. Someone is sleeping and God help you if you wake him," She stated. "Why are you two shirtless anyway, go put your shirts on."

I told Beth that we had not wanted to come into the house all grimy and sweaty, so we washed up outside and had used our shirts for towels.

Jack chimed in, "Yeah, it's too warm for shirts anyway and it's not like you haven't seen both of our bare chest's before". Obviously Jack was being a little sarcastic, "Besides, you can take yours off too if you're too warm, we won't mind. It's like you said Beth, they're only tits and it's not like we haven't seen yours before."

This last comment was pretty bold, even for Jack; it must have been the few beers we already had polished off.

Beth took it all in stride; she just gave us both a sly smirk. "In your dreams boys." Was her only quip back at Jack, and asked if I could get her something to drink.

I got up and retrieved Beth one of those fruity girly wine-cooler things from the refrigerator. I opened it and handed it to her.

After a few more beers, wine-coolers and some idle chit-chat, the conversions began to have some sexual overtone. This always seems to be the case when you give Beth a few alcoholic beverages and mix it with some male companionship, she really becomes quite flirtatious. I believe Beth really has no bad intentions; she just loves when men pay attention to her. On the opposite side, make no qualms about it, most men love giving her the attention she craves.

"So Jack" Beth inquired, "how long Jack have you been back in town and what have you been up to"?

"Oh must be a few months now, I think" Jack replied. "Let's see, I left home in late February and its June twelfth... yep, four months and three days to be exact."

"Wow Jack, away from Shane for that long?"

Shane was Jack's wife, who was still down south waiting for the word as to when she could come up to join Jack. She's a little blond girl only five foot one, kind of chunky, and a butt that looked a tad too big for her structure. But from the one time I met her, her boobs looked impressive, they must have been 38D's I would guess.

"That's a long time to be alone! What do you do for, umm, you know, sex and stuff?" Beth continued.

"Oh, I get by. But you do know me Beth; I always seem to have a bunch of pent-up energy that needs to be relieved from time to time. I could always use someone willing to lend a helping hand with that. Anyone you know who would like to volunteer to help out?"

At that Beth took in a little breath as if to say, 'OMG did he just ask me to do what I think?' She turned a bit red and gave a quick glance in my direction to see my reaction.

Obviously, Jack must have had one or two too many beers. I think the same went for me; I just gave Beth a wink and a smile, "I'm sure it would be ok with Jack if you help, beside, it's not like it would be the first time you had to lend him a hand." Even in Beth's tipsy state, that comment got me a swift kick in the shins under the table.

I don't know if it was the conversation, the alcohol, or the fact that Jack was sitting next to her shirtless, but I noticed Beth was breathing harder. I can always tell when Beth starts to get turned on. Her breath will shorten, her tits start to rise and fall in rhythm with her breathing, and those lovely big, brown, Asian nipples will start to get hard. Which I could see clearly stick out, forming two nice protruding bumps in the t-shirt she was wearing.

As they continued their sexual banter back and forth, I took this the opportunity to put my hand under the table and brought it to rest on her inner thigh. I slowly started to caress that warm, soft, smooth olive skin. I was never sure if it was the Asian or American Indian blood that gave her such beautiful skin, but I sure loved the way it felt. I slowly started tracing Beth's inner thigh with my hand, moving ever so gingerly towards my intended target; to my surprise I met no resistance!

Beth actually spread her legs a little further apart for me, and granted me easy access to that lovely little pussy of hers. I reached in one of the legs of her baggy shorts and found no panties.

'Perfect.' I thought.

I moved my fingers ever so gently past the tangle of black pussy fur. Beth never had been one to shave her pussy bald; she always had a nice trim patch of hair down south. I must say that her triangle of jet black fuzz was so nice and soft, it made that little twat irresistible to me.

When I reached my goal, I parted her pussy with my fingers. Those lips were so soft and tender, yet so hot; I could feel the heat radiating from her against my hand.

'Holy crap,' I thought, 'she is soaking wet. I wonder what had gotten her so hot and bothered. Had it been me, perhaps Jack, or maybe both of us?'

I slowly started to enter Beth one finger at a time; she let out a little gasp as my first one slipped into her, all the while continuing the conversation with Jack. It could have been the fact that Her nipples were visibly sticking straight out, or the fact that she was squirming in her chair, but there was no doubt in my mind, Jack knew exactly what was going on; he just had that type of grin on his face.

As I was slowly started to finger fuck Beth, her breath was becoming shorter and she started to find it difficult to carry on the conversation she was having with Jack. Beth's nipples looked like they were ready to poke holes through her shirt, there were two wet spots forming on her shirt just beneath them.

'It was becoming evident Beth was getting aroused, she must be lactating as I was playing with her pussy.' Beth had still been breast feeding junior at the time, and looked like her tit's needed some serious relief.

She must have had enough because Beth squeezed her legs tightly together, trying to force my fingers out from her hot cunt. This had the opposite effect of what she had intended, the added pressure on her pussy made her cum instantly. With her hot juices flowing out over my hand, Beth pursed her lips together to try to suppress any sounds she might be making. She turned her head away from Jack for a moment to look directly at me, if looks could kill.

At that point, Jack stood up and announced that he had to use the bathroom. When he stood I could tell he had a noticeable and quite sizeable bulge in his pants. This fact did not go unnoticed by Beth, she squeezed her thighs a little tighter, as she was practically staring at Jack's restrained member, and I could feel her cunt lips trembling under my hand.

When Jack cleared the room, Beth closed her eyes hard took a deep breath, then looked at me. "What the fuck are you doing to me?" she whispered.

"Just having a little fun." I pulled my sticky fingers from her sloppy pussy. "I think you must have enjoyed it, didn't you". "Looks to me like Jack might need some help relieving himself, I'm pretty sure he knew what was going on, maybe you should go and lend him a hand."

I bent over to her and whispered in her ear, "It's not like you haven't had his cock between your legs before. I saw you eyeing it when he stood up, do you remember what it feels like?" I pressed a little further and wondered to myself if she would let me continue or turn around and slug me. "Would you like to try it again?"

Beth closed her eyes just for a brief moment, I think she was reminiscing. The only response I received was a very soft and unconvincing, "Uhm-no."

"Are you sure you wouldn't, I think you would?" I received no reply this time, as she just closed her eyes again.

I took this opportunity to reach up under her shirt and grab one of those lovely tits of hers. It felt like Beth's nipples were ready to explode, I started to roll one of them between my fingers, causing milk to begin to drip from it. I used this warm liquid as a lubricant as I continued to stimulate her nipple, 'I knew Beth couldn't take much more of this.'

Beth began to protest, "Stop! You're fucking nuts; we are going to get caught." Her words and actions were two different things.

Beth pulled up her shirt, taking both her hands she pushed her tits together and demanded that I suck on both of her nipples at the same time. "Hurry fucking up before Jack comes back in here." She ordered.

The nipples of her boobs were so hard, I swore if I was not careful they would have poked my eyes out. No sooner had I gotten my mouth around those big brown orbs, than her milk started flowing. I was really not into this type of thing, but I figured what the hell, Beth really seemed to really enjoying it so I continued. I suck harder than I can ever remember, the harder I sucked on her tits, the more vocal Beth became encouraging me to suck harder. The more I sucked, the more she pressed her boobs together for me.

'Holy shit,' I thought, 'Beth is starting to quiver again. Damn, she is cumming just from having me latched onto her tits.'

Just then I heard Jack returning from down the hall. Beth was letting out a load moan, as I put my hand down the front of her pants. She certainly was cumming again, coating my hand for a second time. Beth attempted to push me away and try to compose herself before Jack entered the room, but it was too late.

"What's all the commotion about?" Jack inquired as he entered. What he had seen must have been a bit of a surprise. Beth had her shirt up exposing her tit's, with droplets of milk hanging from the ends of each nipple. As for me, I still had my hand down the front of her pants looking like the kid that got caught with his hand in the cookie jar.

"Sorry for interrupting." Jack stated, as he stood there for a moment taking in the sight. He had a slight smile on his face.

"What are you grinning at?" "What are you staring at?" Beth asked.

Leave it to Jack, not knowing when to leave well enough alone. "I just don't remember your boobs being so big. It looks to me like they have might have grown a size or two. "

Beth pulled her shirt down, leaned up to me and gave me a sloppy hard kiss on my lips, putting her tongue into my mouth. It only lasted for a brief second, before she pulled me close and whispered into my ear, "Better be very careful what you wish for Mister, it might just come true someday." She put her hand on my bare chest and pushed me away.

Beth straightened herself up a bit by adjusting her shirt and shorts. She fiddled with her hair, swinging it from side to side to straighten it, and then proceeded to walk over to Jack.

"Why are you still staring at me? Do you miss me?" She took a quick glance back over her shoulder, gave me a devilish look as to say, 'I warned you.' She put both hands on Jack's bare chest as she slowly started to massage him.

Maybe Beth had been right, maybe I had started something I shouldn't have. I watched in a bit of disbelief as Beth was openly and erotically rubbing Jacks bare chest. I had a very strange feeling in the pit of my stomach, I was feeling any array of different emotions all at the same time; jealousy, anger, love, and lust. I wasn't sure what to think, I just stood there and continued to watch Beth and Jack wondering if this would go further than I anticipated.

12