A Dream Come True Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Excuse me, but don't you think the neighbors might say something?"

"Don't be silly, no one can see me over the rose hedges or around the privacy fence, I'm fine."

Shimmering under the sun; her once natural olive complexion had darkened over the summer, it was now a deep rich golden brown. I never recalled her getting sun burnt, it must be because of her Asian-Native American blood. Beth usually suns herself in a modest bikini so I can definitely tell where the tan line are, two fairly large triangle swatches, one over each breast, and the bikini bottom tan lines down below. She may not wear one of those micro-bikinis, but damn, she fills out the ones that she normally wears very nicely.

Over the next hour Beth let her body soak up the sun's rays. Her tan lines were all but faded now; she stirred only a few times, just enough to tip her head up to take another sip of coffee.

With her eyes still closed she finally spoke. "Ryan, are you still there?"

"I'm still here."

"Can we talk now? I'm starting to feel better."

"Sure Beth, we can talk now."

"What were we last talking about, were did we leave off?"

"You had just given Jack a blow-job. That's where we left off."

"Oh," Beth had a hesitation in her voice, "I really am sorry Ryan, you know that don't you?"

"Yes, you already told me you're sorry Beth."

"Well, I think I told you that I did not let him stick his umm 'you know' in me."

"Yes, you told me that you didn't let him fuck you."

"You don't have to say it like that."

"How else am I supposed to say it Beth - please tell me?" Beth eyes were open; I could see that they are starting to water up. "Sorry Beth, what were you trying to tell me?"

"No Ryan, I'm the one who needs to say I'm sorry, I just don't know what came over me. With all of the teasing that Jack had been doing, I just liked the attention I guess."

"So are you telling me that I don't pay enough attention to you?"

Tipping her head up and looking straight at me with her beautiful brown eye's "No, I didn't mean it like that, it's just - I don't know -- it's just something new I suppose."

"Something new - is that it? You want something or should I say someone new?"

"No not someone new, just something different. We have talked about trying different things up in our sex lives, but we have never done anything about it, it's always just been talk."

"So you think you might want it to be more than just talk?"

"Christ, I don't know Ryan. I guess I thought that maybe you want me too, or us too you know, be more adventurous. Beside, you're the one who always bring it up; you're the one who teased me. You're the one who put your hands down my pants with Jack sitting right next to me."

Putting her head back down Beth closed her eyes.

I spoke slowly, figuring that I had better choose my words carefully. "I have a question for you Beth. It seems that we have opened Pandora's Box, whether it was intentional or not I think it's a moot point. The question now is do you want to put the lid back on?"

Beth seemed to just be lying there pondering the question at hand. "I think it could be adventurous for us Ryan."

"Adventurous in what ways Beth - do you mean fun, different, exciting, what?"

"I think it would be all of that Ryan. But what about you, if you were to let me fool around with Jack do you think you could handle seeing your wife with another man?"

That, was the million dollar question, I had to contemplate before answering. Beth had just put the ball back in my court so to speak, but unbeknownst to her, I had seen her and Jack together last night. Sure, Beth had told me about it, but seeing it was completely different. My emotions had run the gamut; jealousy, anger, confusion, lust, anxiety and love - just to name a few.

"I suppose that I could if..., if it makes you happy Beth. I don't want to pressure you, but if you would like to try stretching our boundaries, then it's okay with me. But, and this is a pretty big 'but' Beth, before we do I think we need to settle some issues and get everything out in the open."

"Issues, what issues?"

"You know what the issues are, for one; we both need to be aware of each other feelings. If either of us feels uncomfortable I think we need to stop. And no hiding things Beth, things like mid-night rendezvous -- are we clear, do we have an understanding?"

"Yes Ryan, we're clear."

"One more thing; I think this has to be a two-way street."

"Oh, two way street - I was waiting for that part," Beth stated in a somewhat sarcastic voice. "Are you trying to say that if I get to have other men then you get to have other women, is that it?"

"It's just not that simple, what I meant to say was."

"I know what you mean; just admit it I know what you're up to. Let me see, if you let Jack and me you get together, then you will want me to let you get together with someone. Hum.... let me see who would you like that someone to be? I bet I know; I think you've always had the hot's for Jack's wife Shannon. Go figure - you men are all the same. Just because she's a blond with big boobs you all go goo-goo. Let's just say, we have to see how it goes Ryan, I'm not letting that tramp steal you away from me."

I really don't get it; Beth was the one who broke up with Jack way back when, not the other way around, so why all the friction between Beth and Shannon? It must be a woman thing. From what I know, the few times that I have seen them in the same room together they tended to be a little catty towards each other.

Beth got up off the lounge chair, leaving her robe behind. Strolling over to me - completely nude - she bent over and gave me a kiss while sliding her hand into the front of my shorts.

"Damm excited again I see, just talking about a Blond with big tits and you're ready to go."

She stroked me several times before removing her hand, "If I didn't know any better Ryan I would say that you and Jack are in on this together."

How the hell can women know things like that, can they read our minds or are we male's just that damm transparent.

Beth then proceeded to Pick up the coffee cups and breakfast plates and prance off to the house. Just before she disappeared from view, she turned her head back. "By the way, I'm going shopping with Hanna. Be a dear and do your yard chores while were gone will you we won't be long."

Shopping - Hanna's and Beth's favorite past time. Getting those two sisters together in the mall can create some serious damage to my credit card balance. The rest of the day was a blur. I did a few things around the yard, and then came in to watch the ball game. Before I knew it, Beth was standing over me shaking me to wake up.

"Back from shopping already?"

"Already, I've been home for two hours. It's six o'clock; get up and go take a shower while I make dinner."

Six o'clock? Damm I slept most of the day away; probably because I didn't get any sleep last night. After a quick shower and shave I walked into the bedroom and noticed that Beth had laid out some new cloths for me. I hollered down into the kitchen, "Hey Beth what am I suppose to do with these cloths?"

"Put them on - what do you think? Hurry up we're having company for dinner."

Company, damm, she always has something planned; I got dressed and proceeded downstairs. "Who's coming over for dinner? Why didn't you tell me before?"

"Just take the wine and glass outside while I finish with dinner. I'll be there in a few minutes."

I grabbed a bottle of Merlot Reserve and the glasses that Beth had on a tray - 'A superb Merlot with great structure and finesse, a chorus of jam, tea, and mineral flavors join with subtle bittersweet chocolate notes' - at least that what the label on the bottle said. It didn't strike me until I saw Jack sitting at the table as to why I only had three wine glasses; apparently Jack was our only dinner guest. Placing everything on the table and trying to keep my voice down, "Jack, what's the hell is going on?"

"Don't ask me, I have no idea, Beth just called me a few hours ago and told me to get cleaned up and come over for dinner, so here I am."

Damn, Beth sure could work fast. "Jack I'm pretty sure Beth has an idea of what we're up to." I needed to talk to Jack about what had occurred between Beth and him. Unfortunately, I didn't have time before Beth came walking out the patio door. It's sufficed to say that Jack and I have had several conversations about getting together with each other's wives; I just hadn't planned on it happening the way it had.

I didn't notice before, perhaps because I was rushed so, but Beth looked absolutely stunning. She had on a sundress - one that I had never seen before it was reddish-orange in color with floral patterns throughout. She must have purchased it earlier that day.

The skirt was short and flowed loosely around her firm thighs, exposing them to the world. From the waist up it accentuated her curves, fitting snuggly around her belly then up to and over her breasts. Even though the material covered Beth's chest there was plenty of cleavage exposed for Jacks and my viewing pleasure.

To complete her outfit, she's wore a pair of modest yet sexy white open toe sandals, her jet-black hair had been carefully curled and her make-up was done to perfection, Beth looked like a model ready for a photo shoot.

"Dinner is served. Pour us some wine, Ryan will you please."

Uncorking the bottle I filled each of our glasses with the deep red nectar of the gods - a perfect complement to the steaks, sweet potatoes and asparagus that Beth had prepared for us.

The dinner conversation was light, most of it revolving around Jack, and what his plans were in the future. Jack had been here for most of the summer looking for work; Shannon had stayed behind because she had a fulltime job that supplied them with a study yet limited income.

It also turned out that Jack was leaving for Florida the next day, this explained Beth's haste in arranging dinner. Jack was planning on spending the winter in Florida and returning for good in the spring with Shannon. This, of course, was under the presumption that he could find a full time job here.

By the time dinner ended we had finished off two bottles of wine. I excused myself to go inside and get a third bottle, and Beth followed directly behind me with the dinner plates.

"Be a sweetheart Ryan and put on some music. I think I feel like dancing tonight. I'll get the wine."

I turned on the stereo and put on some soft dancing music - Marvin Gay. Beth always liked him. The outdoor speaks filled the night air with the soft sound of jazz, and Beth came strolling outside with another bottle of wine.

Beth poured out two more glasses and handed one to Jack. Drinking half of her own, she then placed the glass to my lips and I finished the rest. Setting the empty glass beside an anxious -looking Jack, she tugged at my hand. "Dance with me Ryan." She shot Jack a sultry look over her shoulder as we moved away from the table. "Don't worry Jack; your turn's coming."

I pulled Beth close, she rested her head on my shoulder, and her free hand on my chest. The heat from our bodies radiated against each other as we slowly moved around the deck. I could feel Jack watching us intently as I danced with my wife.

As the second song was ending, Beth looked deeply into my eyes. "Are you sure you're okay Ryan?"

"Yes Beth I'm fine. How about you?"

"Yes, I'm okay."

She placed her sweet lips to mine and for a moment it was our tongues doing the dancing. I was breathless by the time she pulled away.

"Do you think I can dance with Jack now?"

Taking Beth by the hand I escorted her to the table. Lifting her hand high in the air, Beth did a pirouette in front of him. "Your turn Jack."

Jack stood; taking Beth's hand from mine he guided her to an open area off the deck. Jack took Beth's right hand in his left, and placed his right on the small of her back, barely able to reach Jack shoulder Beth leaned her head against Jack and placed her hand on his chest.

Sitting back, I enjoyed another glass of wine and watched the two danced for several songs. By the end of the third song Jacks hand was no longer on the small of Beth's back, it had traveling south, resting firmly on her ass. Beth's hands also began to wander. She had Jack's shirt unbuttoned and was gently rubbing his bare chest. Jack tilted his head down and gave Beth a soft kiss on the lips, and as they continued dancing Beth stood on her tiptoes and whispered something to Jack. I didn't know what it was but it must have given him the green light.

Moving both hands beneath the back of Beth's dress Jack lifted it and started caressing her exposed ass. Beth's head tipped back, giving Jack access to her slender neck - an invitation which he readily accepted.

He began kissing his way from the tip of her chin down to the base of her neck, tipping her head sideways she stared directly into my eyes, Beth's hand moved down Jack chest. She traced over his stomach past his belt until she reach the evident bulged protruding from his pants. As Beth gently massaged Jack through his pants he let out a soft but audible moan.

Beth smiled devilishly at me and mouthed, "I love you."

Releasing the hold he had on Beth's ass, Jack grabbed her by the wrist and began leading her into the house; putting up no resistance Beth followed him obediently. Peering back just as they were passing through the doorway she sang back to me. "Bring some more wine Ryan."

Venturing into the house with what's left of the last bottle of wine, I saw that Beth had dimed the lights and ignited the gas fireplace. Jack was seated on the couch, and in front of him; Beth was dancing slowly by herself, moving rhythmically to the soft jazz.

I emptied the bottle into three glasses, gave one to Jack, handed one to Beth and kept one for myself.

Glass in hand, Beth reach around my neck and pulled me close. With her free hand she undid the buttons of my shirt, and the belt buckle of my pants. Sliding her hand inside she took a firm hold of my cock and began pumping me slowly up and down. Putting her lips close to my ear, she whispered, "I hope your okay with this Ryan, there's no turning back now."

"I'm good as long as you are Beth. What about Jack - everything okay for him?"

"What do you think? He's more than okay. I told him that he's the boss tonight and he can do whatever he pleases with me. I suppose that goes for you too Ryan. Your wishes will be my commands."

Releasing her grip on me Beth went back to dancing for Jack, once again moving slowly to the rhythm of the music. Finishing the last of her wine Beth placed her glass on the fireplace mantle; her hands were now free to roam over her own body. From the tops of her shoulders they traveled slowly downward, stopping momentarily at her breasts just long enough to squeezing and fondled each of them. Continuing her decent they moved over her tummy to her pelvic region.

The entire time Beth never stopped swaying to the beat of the music. With the palms of both hands Beth pressed against her inner thighs and womanhood. Then taking hold of the bottom hem of her dress, she lifted it ever so slowly; just enough to give Jack a glance of her treasure.

From my vantage point I could see that Beth had shaved herself, there was not a trace of hair anywhere on my wife's pussy. My heart was beating what felt like a million miles a minute; Beth was breathing very heavily and her hands were trembling as she continued her dance. Jack remained on the couch, almost expressionless, sipping his wine, and staring directly at Beth as if to say, 'Carry on; I will let you know when you are pleasing me.'

Lowering her dress, Beth continued with the erotic performance. Stepping back she reached behind herself and pulled at the tie which was holding the dress closed. As the tie came undone, the front opened - exposing my wife's naked body for Jack. The dress gracefully fell to the floor, Beth now stood completely nude except for the white heeled sandals that she wore.

Without a word, Jack stood and handed his wine glass to Beth. She drank the last from it as Jack removed his shirt. He then undid his belt and letting his pants fall to the floor alongside Beth's dress. Jack was now standing naked only inches from my wife - his manhood stuck straight out poking Beth straight in the bellybutton.

Seeing Jack's dick close up confirmed what I had initially thought; it was big. He wasn't obscenely big, maybe 8 or 9 inches, and very thick - definitely large enough to make a women happy.

Gazing into Beth's eyes, Jack place a hand on each of her shoulders and forced her to her knees. Holding the base of his dick and balls with one hand and placing the other behind Beth's head, Jack began forcing his cock between my wife's lips.

Because Beth's mouth was still full of wine she tried to put up some resistance, but it was to no avail. As the head of Jacks dick slid into her mouth the red nectar began drip down her chin. Down Beth's neck, onto her upper chest then over her breasts the wine trickled, forming tiny red droplets at the end of each nipple, eventually dropping to the floor.

Beth let the glass she held fall to the carpet. Replacing Jacks hand with hers, she cupped his balls with one and placed the other tightly around his shaft. Jack now placed both hand behind Beth's head as he slowly eased his cock further into her mouth.

"Oh that's it Beth. You are so fucking good at that," as she slowly worked her lips up and down Jacks member.

Jack quickened his pace; he now had a methodical rhythm sliding his cock down my wife's throat then back out. With each withdrawal the veins on his shaft became move evident, the purple head of his dick would almost make its way out before descending back into Beth mouth.

"Do you miss this Beth? Do you miss sucking my cock?"

With only a low "umm" as a response, Beth's eyes made contact with mine to make sure that I'm still okay.

Discarding my pants and shirt onto the pile along with the rest, I knelt down behind my wife. Pressing my chest against her back and wrapping my arms around her front, I grabbed each of her tits and started massaging them. The heat from Beth's flesh was intense, her body felt as if it were on fire, I started lightly kissing the back of her neck.

Jack continued fucking Beth's mouth, and I was kissing my way from one shoulder up the base of her neck to her ear, across to the other then back down the other side. Moving my hand down between her legs, I found her bare pussy to be unbelievably hot; I parted her lips and slid my fingers into her steaming cunt which brought out a low moan from deep in her throat, she was so wet I could swear she had already cum.

As I slid my fingers in and out of Beth, Jack pulled his throbbing dick from her mouth, falling forward she was now on her hands and knees, "Someone please fuck me," Beth commanded.

I looked up at Jack and gave him a faint nod; Jack reached down under Beth's arms and stood her up. I took a blanket from the couch and placing it on the coffee table and Jack placed Beth upon it. Bending forward until their lips meant, they began kissing passionately, as they were kissing Jack leaned Beth backwards until she was sprawled out the table. Kneeling before her and placing a hand on each knee he spread Beth's legs wide, exposing her beautiful pussy.

Beth's inviting lips were pink, and glistening with moisture. Taking the head of his hard cock Jack rubbed it ever so gently against the softness of those swollen lips, "Is this what you want Beth," resting it at the entrance of her pussy.

Looking at me with her big brown eyes Beth didn't responded; not waiting for a reply Jack eased the tip of his dick between her lips.