A Dream Cum True

Story Info
Angelina gets a new play thing.
2.3k words
4.48
39.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You squeeze my hand tightly as we enter the room. We have both waited a long time for this day. It grew from just a playful phone sex topic to fantasizing and masturbating in private to planning the real thing. The bed is in the center of the room. She sits on her knees in the center of the bed blindfolded. I gave her very specific instructions before she arrived and I am pleased she followed them.

She was only 23, in college and she really needed the money I promised her. I gave her half the money a couple of days ago, hers to keep whether you liked her or not as long as she did what I told her. If you liked her, she got the rest afterwards.

On the ride over, I showed you her health records I requested of her. She doesn't know our names. I told her she could call you Angelina.

You walk slowly around the bed studying her from every angle. She is very pretty you think. Long dark hair a little longer than shoulder length, maybe 5'6", nice tan, firm breasts, maybe a 38C you decide. Her large brown nipples are hard and long. I walk up behind you and whisper in your ear. Its up to you. I can send her away or you can have her. You study her and notice her breathing is a little heavy and ragged. You see her bite her lip and I smile and show you the remote to the butterfly that is tickling her clit. You reach for it, but I pull back. I speed it up a little and her moan draws your attention back.

She's still sitting on her knees, but her breath is coming faster and her breast are heaving. She is biting her lip intensely and you see her knuckles turning white as they dig into the top of her legs. Suddenly, she's overwhelmed and lets out a scream and bites down on her lip again as her orgasm takes her. You see the first drop of blood where she bit into her lip. You walk to the side of the bed and with the tip of your tongue you flick it away. Looking at me, you smile and say I'll take her.

I tell her to stand and remove the butterfly, as she does you get a look at her wet pussy. Its shaved very smooth. She has a small tattoo on her hip of two cherries with a bite out of one of them, I am thrilled at the thought of you taking a bite out of the other one. You are naked now, you tell her to sit on her knees again and don't move. She does it instantly.

One of the rules I gave her was that whatever Angelina told her, she had to do instantly or there would be consequences. She is here to be dominated, to be a toy for pleasure, paid for, used up and discarded.

You sit on the bed behind her and reach out , touching her hair. You run your fingers through her hair down her back, dragging your nails down her back. You stop with your hands on her hips feeling her curves then squeeze her ass. Leaning in you lick the side of her neck and whisper something in her ear I can't hear, but I have my ideas what you said. Working your way around her body, you touch her face, still blindfolded. You touch her lips with your hands, pushing a finger into her mouth, she accepts and sucks on your finger. She is so nervous, but she's holding it together. She's never been with a woman, just that time at the beach when her and a drunk girlfriend kissed on a dare and her friend had rubbed her crotch.

You take a breast in each hand and squeeze them. I tell you go ahead baby, check her out. Your excitement outweighs your hesitation. You lean in and suck her nipples just a little, first one then the other. Continuing your exploration you push her on her back. She goes easily. You circle her belly button with your finger and slide your free hand downwards, but don't touch her pussy, you go down the inside of one thigh to her knee, then back up the other side. Each time she tenses, but you don't touch her there yet.

Once you have completely examined her, you remove her blindfold. You look in her big blue eyes, and you can see that she is relieved to see you are beautiful. She was worried about that, not sure she could go through with it if there was no attraction. You lean in close to her and say "hi, I'm Angelina and I own you now." She just nods.

Still looking in her eyes, you slide one hand up to her crotch and get your first feel of her pussy. Taking her clit between two fingers you rub it and feel her wetness all over your fingers. She likes it and you are excited. Letting go of her, you taste your fingers. She taste good. You lean in a little closer and kiss her lips. She parts them and your tongues meet. My cock is so hard, I like what I am seeing. You reach back down and continue fingering her. She could come easy, but its not about her, so you stop. She can wait, she's already had one orgasm from the butterfly and now you want yours.

Laying back, you look up nervously at me. Its ok I assure you. She is between your legs, kissing the inside of your knees. We are all nervous, its new and exciting for us. She kisses her way up your thighs, you can feel her hair brushing your body, just like in your dream, but so much better.

Her lips meet your soft smooth pussy and its like electricity shooting through your body. You are so wet. Your hands clench the sheets as your body tenses. It feels amazing. She is inexperienced but very eager and is loving the feel of you under her tongue. She's never tasted another woman and is almost drunk from the excitement. She is working your clit with her tongue, just like I told her. I've told her what you like, but I also told her to feel free to experiment too.

You are really into it now, hands in her hair, pushing her face deeper into your hot pussy. You are moaning, she is moaning, your orgasm is close, you look at me and tell me you are gonna squirt on her face and tongue. She hears you and lets go of your clit and spears her tongue inside your pussy, then grips your clit again with her soft full lips. That does it for you. Your ass comes off the bed and you scream in pleasure as wave after wave of pleasure washes over you. You tremble and shake, but tell her not to stop, but to slow down and be gentle, you are still feeling the spasms. She does exactly what you tell her. She is fascinated and turned on by what just happened.

You look at me, my cock is hard and throbbing, I almost came when you did, just from the excitement. I slide it in your mouth, and you suck on it hard, teasing me to shove it in till my balls hit your chin. Painfully deep I thrust into your hot mouth as she works your clit more aggressively. I feel the orgasm start to build and pull away just before I reach the point I can't stop. I don't want to break the rhythm of the moment.

Your body arches and once again you cum. With the hand you have tangled in her hair you pull her away from your tender clit. She obediently lies beside you waiting for instruction.

You motion to me, and I remove the handcuffs from your bag. Walking over to the bed, I lean over and put her hands over her head to cuff her to the headboard. My stiff cock is only an inch or so away from her face. You whisper in her ear and suddenly, I feel her mouth on me. I start to pull back in surprise, but you tell me to finish what I am doing. She sucks hungrily at my cock, as I fumble with the cuffs. You laugh at my awkwardness. Finishing, I pull back from her, a line of saliva stretching from my cock to her mouth. You lick at her lips, breaking the line of saliva.

She is helpless now. You begin to work her body with your tongue, very turned on by her sucking my cock. Her mouth, neck, down to her nipples, you kiss, suck , and bite her aggressively. She is moaning loudly as you work your way down her body. Finding yourself between her legs you take your first taste of her. Cautiously at first, savoring the taste and the feel of her clit under your tongue. She is going crazy as you get more into it. You are really enjoying it, its so different, so taboo. She starts to cum and you are there for it, ready, lapping up her sweet juices. She is sensitive now, but you are far from done with her.

I hand you the lube and the studded vibrator. You lube it up and turn it on low speed. Pressing it against her tight little rosebud you apply slight pressure. She's never had an anal experience and tries to buck away. You take her clit between your teeth with a little too much pressure and she settles down. Slowly, her ass begins to relax and take the toy. Patiently you work it into her until she has it all.

Working her pussy again with your tongue and lips as you slide the vibrator in and out of her ass, I feel myself uncontrollably turned on. Getting behind you, I shove my cock into your wet pussy and thrust hard and fast, wanting the release that is so close. You let me fuck you, it feels so good, I am hitting you deep. Between the hard cock pounding into you and the soft clit under your tongue you are in ecstasy.

I feel your body tremble and you moan loudly. You squirt all over my cock and she starts to cum as well. I feel it building in my balls and I shoot deep in you., my heat filling you as we all cum together. I shake and tremble until I am done and my satisfied cock slides out of you. I roll over on the bed, exhausted., but you are far from done. Sliding up on her face, you lower your cum filled pussy onto her. She licks at it, tasting me and you, a long stream of my cum runs into her mouth. While she is doing this, you uncuff her. You get off of her, her pretty face covered with our juices. Straddling me, you cuff my hands where hers previously were.

You ask me if I trust you and tell me that you want this. You want to see it. I tell you I trust you and I want your fantasy to come true. You tell her to kiss my cock, to make it hard. She sucks on my cock slowly at first. You watch her, grabbing her hair you pull her off and tell her to watch, this is how your man likes his cock sucked. You take me in your mouth, swirling your tongue, twisting your wrist. I get rock hard. You let go and push her mouth back down on me. She works me for a while, you coach her. She gets the hang of it and it feels good. I feel like I may cum, watching me, you shake your head., and pull her off me. My cock is throbbing , wanting release.

You tongue tease me, but won't let me get there. After I recover my control, you tell her to sit on my cock. She obeys, taking me slowly into her waiting pussy. You kiss me and tell me to relax. I try, but its difficult for me. You work my pierced nipple with your lips, trying to distract me. She has me all the way in, and begins to work me, riding me. She is liking my big cock fucking her deep. You move around behind her so you can watch it slide in and out of her.

You lean in and lick my balls as she fucks me faster. She is moaning and screaming about how good it feels. You continue to work my balls, tasting her on me. You slip your finger in my ass and I gasp. You are trying to make me cum with your finger. Her orgasm hits fast and she is bucking wildly on top of me. You keep fingering me, I feel my body tense, you feel it too. You have complete control. She is still riding me, riding her own wave. The cum is getting ready to explode from my balls.

You feel it and keep up the fingering. Right when I can no longer hold back, you shove her forward off my cock and take it in your mouth. I spurt my hot cum into your mouth while you stroke it with your lips and tongue. Spurt after spurt pours into your mouth and you drink me down. You taste me, her, yourself, all mixed together. You slide your finger out of my ass and grab her hair. You kiss her lips, forcing your tongue in her mouth, making her taste the cum. When you are done with her, you kiss me hard. We are exhausted. She starts to speak, but you cut her off, telling her to get her stuff and get out. She gathers it quickly and leaves the room.

You release me from the cuffs and slide into my arms, kissing me softly and thanking me for the fantasy. In minutes, we are both asleep.