A Dream or Not?

Story Info
She has a session with her Master, then awakens to wonder.
1.3k words
3.57
38.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nichole was sitting at the snack bar with her friends, when she realized what time it was. Saying her good byes, she dashed out the door and got in her car. Driving down the road, wondering what he'd say or do, since she was late. He detests her being late, and had warned her that morning. Nichole, is a very pretty 19 year old woman, with medium length brown hair, hazel eyes, big round breast, that sway when she sets them free. Only standing at about 5 foot 4 inches. She knows she has some extra weight and would really like to lose it, but to him, it doesn't matter. She pulls up in front of the house, parks her car and grabs her things.

She runs up the steps and opens the door, the house is quiet, she lays her books and things on the bench outside of his study, then gently taps on the door. In a even voice he tells her to enter, smiling she opens the door and slips inside, until she sees his face, she can tell he's upset with her, and knows she's in trouble.

In a cheerful voice she says, "Hello Daddy, I'm sorry I'm late." He looks at her sternly, "I want no excuses, you were warned this morning." She hangs her head and nods, he opens his desk drawer and takes out the paddle, and steps around his desk, he stands behind her. Stroking her body, nibbling on her neck, he orders her to bend over. She bends over his desk, revealing her white lace panties, which he proceeds to pull down. Rubbing her ass cheek with his hand, "You know why you're being spanked" She whimpers, "Yes Daddy, because I was late and you told me not to be." Nodding, "It's one whack with the paddle for every minute your late Nichole and since you were 20 minutes late, you know what that means." He slides his finger along her crack, she moans out, "Yes Daddy. It means I'm to receive 20 whacks with the paddle." And at that moment he brings the paddle down and the spanking begins. She almost jumps, but knows better. At last the spanking is over, her cunt is dripping wet, he pulls her panties back up and taps her ass with his hand. He then orders her to her room to wait for him.

She takes her leave, and runs up the stairs to her room. She's aching to touch herself, to please herself, but knows she can't because he'd be able to tell. She stands in the center of her room, when he enters, wearing his silk robe, naked beneath it, he walks over and takes a seat in the big comfortable chair. He smiles up her, "Now be a good girl for daddy, and strip for me."

She almost hesitates, but knows better, she starts to turn around to undress when he tells her, "No, I want to watch you." Turning around, with her head bowed, she nods, and begins to undress, she slides her vest off, then begins to unbutton her shirt. She slides it off her body, then reaches back and unfastens her bra, setting her breast free. Then she undoes her skirt, and let's it slide off of her body, then she slides her panties off, she picks up the clothes and lays them aside. Noticing she still has her sock and shoes on, she removes them also, she then tries to cover herself as she feels a blush creep over her body. He then orders her to kneel in front of him.

She kneels in front of him, back straight, head bowed, eyes lowered, thighs slightly parted, hands on thighs face up. He leans forward and pulls her head to him, telling her to open her mouth, he opens his robe exposing his cock, and her mouth slides onto it. She begins to suck her daddy's cock, taking it in and out, letting his pre cum slide down her throat, she moans against it. He then pulls her off his cock, "Now you're going to be daddy's good little girl and go and lay down on the bed for me, on your back." Nodding, "Yes daddy, I will." She then crawls over to the bed, and lays down as he's instructed her too.

He gently places the blindfold over her eyes, then begins to restrain her wrist and ankles, leaving her fully exposed and open to him. He then picks up a medium sized vibe, and inserts it into her wet waiting cunt, and turns it on low, her hips begin to move, craving more. He then picks up a feather, and let's it gently tease her skin, sending shivers throughout her whole body. He moves along her body, from head to toe. She begs him, "Please Master, fuck me, use me, I'm your slut, do with me as you please. Sternly he tells her, "No, you were late, so you'll not receive that pleasure." He lays the feather aside, and sits over her belly, pulling both of her heavy breast together. He then begins to fuck her tittys. He goes faster and faster, pinching her nipples as he moves in between them. As he nears his release, he order's her to open her mouth, which she does, holding her tongue out. He shoots his cum, all over her chest, neck, throat, and lets some of it into her mouth, which she laps at greedily.

He then puts his softening cock into her mouth for her to clean. Hungirly she sucks it into her mouth, cleaning it. Her hips still moving with the vibe, her juices flowing out around it. Once she's done cleaning him, he removes himself from her, and slides the vibe out turning it off. She cries out and she is emptied from the vibe. He then waves it under her nose, "Please Master, may I clean it." He places it into her mouth, allowing her to taste her juices, as his finger flicks at her throbbing clit. Her moans grow louder and louder, he looks at her, "You wish to cum for Me?" Nodding her head yes ands till cleaning the vibe, he gives his consent, removes the vibe from her mouth, she screams out as her orgasm shakes the whole bed. Laying there, panting, until her breathing returns to normal, "Thank you Master, thank you so much."

He undoes her restraints, and order her on all fours, she does so, but not knowing what he's going to do next, her eyes still covered with the blindfold. He then kneels behind her, with his plastic cock in his hand, and a lubed plug, teasing her slit, she begins to wiggle her ass for him, he slaps it and orders her to hold still. He then begins to gently insert the small anal plug, into her. She crys out, not being used to it. Once it's in place, he then teases her slit with the big dildo, then he slides it onto her wet cunt, and begins to fuck her harder and faster, taking it deeper with each stroke as he slaps her ass. She keeps cumming over and over again, till finally he stops. Leaving the plug in he tells her she will have to wear it a few more hours as the rest of her punishment for being late. He then slides the dildo out, and orders her to clean it. "Yes Daddy, I will." She lowers her head onto it and begins to lick and suck it clean. He returns to the seat to watch her. Once she's finished, she crawls over and kneels at his feet, as he strokes her hair, smiling, she whispers, "Thank you Master, thank You for allowing this slut to please you."

As Nichole awakens, she stretches out on her bed, looking over she sees him sitting there, not knowing, if it was just a dream, or a reality.