A Drink in Trillions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah started making sounds like she was ready to come. I looked up to see that Ray was grasping her ass cheeks and holding them apart as she rode him. What else could I do? I knelt up and put my tongue on her asshole, flicking it softly. That really sent her over the edge and she sank fully down on Ray's cock, holding it tight inside while her body twitched and she yelped in pleasure. She came even harder than I had, the culmination of all the pent-up lust of the evening finally beginning its release.

But we weren't done yet.

Sarah climbed off Ray and slumped down on the couch, smiling and panting hard. Somehow, Ray had managed to hold back from coming all this time, and he was ready to go some more. I fell back gently onto the soft rug that covered the floor just in front of the couch and opened my legs. He couldn't watch for long as I played with myself, and he scrambled off the couch and almost dived onto me. I was so wet that he was able to get into me in one thrust. He started off rough, but I put my hands on his hips and slowed him down a little. I like it slow and smooth mostly, especially with a cock as thick as his.

God, he felt fantastic inside me. I clung to him as he drove his nice long dick into me. While he fucked me I reached out and found the vodka I'd left on the floor. I was so crazy that night, but I didn't give a shit. I was out to have fun, and that's what I was going to get. The vodka was nice and hot going down my throat, like a long jet of fresh cum. I started giggling again, the lightness in my head bouncing off the fluttering electricity in my pussy. I spilled a little of the vodka on my breasts and watched Ray greedily lick it off. I was in heaven.

When Sarah reappeared she was holding a little glass vial full of white powder. When I first got into the fashion business I was doing blow pretty regularly, because so was everyone else. I wasn't using it much at that time, but I did like to indulge now and then. Sarah poured a messy little line onto my stomach and snorted it right off me. She threw her head back with her eyes closed and gasped. I wanted some.

'Hold out your hand,' she said. I gave her my hand, palm down, and she poured a little powder onto my skin. 'Now snort this when you come.'

Here eyes were sparkly and she had that happy coke face. With that she dipped down and started licking my clit while Ray kept fucking me. It was incredible. I had to concentrate on not spilling any of the powder. Soon I could feel the little twitches building up to the bigger pulse. I waited until the last second, then I snorted the blow just as the orgasm hit me.

Motherfucker! It almost took my head off.

I lost track of time. I was making sounds that I'd never made before, gutteral, animal sounds that led me into a blurry state of total sexed-up bliss. When I came back round the orgasm had chilled but the coke high was still buzzing through me. I opened my eyes just in time to see Ray pull out of me and squirt his cum all over my stomach, where it mixed in with the ragged remains of Sarah's white line. As soon as he'd finished she had his cock in her mouth, cleaning it off. Then she was back on my stomach licking that too, consuming the mixture of coke and cum.

In that moment, all I wanted to do was fuck her. I pulled her down on to the rug and mounted her, pinning her down. We kissed so hungrily; I felt like I was on fire. With my finger inside her I slipped my tongue in her mouth and grabbed at her breast with my free hand. She squeezed my butt and ground herself against my hand. It was no good, I had to taste her. I went down her body, kissing and licking her salty skin, vaguely aware of Ray doing some blow in the background while he watched.

There was no grace to the way I ate her. I virtually attacked her little clit, sucking, flicking, hard and fast. She gripped my head and pulled me so close to her that there were long periods in which I had to hold my breath. When she came I hung on to her, and I didn't let up until she couldn't take it anymore and told me to stop. When I did, we both lay on our backs, panting, smiling, and just feeling how great it was to be there, doing what we were doing.

The coke had made Ray hard again in no time, but we all needed a little time-out. We sat and talked while the hot tub filled up, then we got in and spent some time relaxing, kissing and stroking each other. By the time we got out we were ready for another round. I followed them down the short corridor and we all got into their king-size bed. They had the softest, silkiest sheets I've ever felt before, and just lying in that bed was enough to make my toes curl.

After a little oral, with hands and mouths everywhere, Sarah and I got on all-fours side by side. Ray got behind us and took turns fucking us both, one after the other. I loved it when he pulled out of Sarah and stuck it in me, still wet with her juices. While he took turns doing us we kissed and talked about how it felt.

'Do you like his cock?' Sarah asked me. 'Does it feel big going inside you?'

'It feels soooo good,' I told her. 'Oh, now he's touching my asshole too. God, that's amazing. Wait till your turn. You're gonna love it when he fucks you.'

Ray, bless him, didn't last too long with us acting like a couple of sluts. When he came it was Sarah who got his load, but I got to lick it out of her when we sixty-nined straight after. It was late, and we were all exhausted. We snuggled up in their big, luxurious bed, and slept all the way through to late morning.

I left them after breakfast, and we all knew we'd never see each other again. They'd probably go back to Trillions in a few days and pick up another girl. That was okay. They were just what I needed, something to kickstart my sex life again. When I went to work on Monday I had a spring in my step and a smile on my face. And that's exactly what Trillions is for.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Room Service Cum Eating Daphne eats cum from a wife’s freshly fucked pussy.in Group Sex
The Neighbor's Naughty Daughter Summer fling with the neighbor's not so innocent daughter.in Group Sex
Ashley's Special Gift Trish and Brad get to unwrap more than a present for X-mas.in Group Sex
Nicole In Our Bed A nervous wife has her first threesome.in Group Sex
Roommates or More? Co-ed roommates deal with clothing-optional living.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
More Stories