A Drinker's Better Moments

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
topwise
topwise
56 Followers

"Faster!"

I started slamming my cock into her, my balls slapping against her legs. Kris was furiously rubbing her clit and we both came again. I continued rocking inside of her until I was sure I had been milked dry. I flipped Kris over and began to eat out her pussy loving all the tastes of the day. Then I looked up at Kris and gave her a smirk, which made her laugh and lick her lips and return a smirk of her own.

I let loose a stream of piss onto her cunt then raised the stream across her tits and with the last bit landed the stream in her mouth and on her hair. As I stopped pissing, I slide my wet body along her now soaked body, my lips trailing kisses over her tits until my tongue found hers as we passionately kissed. Being on top of her it felt so warm, so hot and she tasted so damn good. I ran my hand all over her piss covered body as she did with me. Our tongues did not want to leave each other.

We would visit the shower and bed and the couch and a few other places that night and I got to learn a bit more of Kris' kinky side, but her smirks never scared me, just turned me on.

The next day I had a couple of voicemails from Dave. He must have thought I had died, not showing up to Blue's as I had promised. I hadn't died but I was in heaven. Who would have thought heaven would be so golden?

topwise
topwise
56 Followers
12