A Drive in the Country Ch. 01

Story Info
We take a trip on a warm summer's day.
1.6k words
4.2
57.4k
3

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/05/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
silverace1
silverace1
201 Followers

It was a glorious summer day with hardly a breeze and the temperature in the low 70's. After the three weeks we had just experienced with temperatures in the mid nineties and the humidity close to 100%, this was like paradise.

I went online while you were out doing some shopping and checked out bed and breakfast inns along the coast; I was looking for the most intimate and cozy environment possible since I wanted to surprise you for our anniversary that was fast approaching. After about half an hour of browsing, I found it – the Motherwell Estate B&B. It was in a beautiful old colonial house and only had two rooms that the Brewster's rented out. When I checked the online tour of the rooms and saw that our hosts, Jules and Amanda, were about our age, I fired off an e-mail asking if their Honeymoon Suite was available for three nights. Almost immediately, I received a response that it was for the days surrounding out big date so I gave them my credit card to guarantee the room.

I then called your sister and informed her of my plans; she graciously agreed to watch the baby for us so we could have our getaway and promised not to say a word to you. There were only six days remaining until our special day and I had to do some shopping of my own.

I called our friendly lingerie lady (you remember our Sally with the titian tresses with whom we shared a late night shopping excursion?) and asked if she could prepare a treasure chest of sexy clothing and toys for me to take up with us. She remembered you and I with the greatest of pleasure and promised we wouldn't be disappointed. I gave her the address of the B&B and arranged for her to courier the package in plain wrapping marked private and personal directly to the attention of Jules. I then phoned Jules to ask him to hide the box when it arrived in the back of our closet the day of our scheduled arrival.

A few minutes before you were scheduled to return, I called Sam at my favourite jeweller to find out if the gift I had ordered was ready. Assuring me that it was I arranged to pick it up the day before our departure.

The night before we I had planned to leave and after a very amazing bout of making love, I posed the question about going away for a drive into the country the next day and spend a few days checking out the tourist sites we had never seen. When I assured you that our sweet babe was taken care of and that we needed a break during which we could celebrate our anniversary, you agreed and thanked me with some wonderful kisses along my still semi hard cock until it was fully erect once again.

Throwing your leg over my hips, you slowly lowered your already aroused pussy encasing my cock like a warm velvet glove. Your juices were flowing copiously and together with my precum, we slid together like a well-oiled piston. And that describes your actions very well as you rode me like there was no tomorrow until you cried out as my cock brushed your cervix and I was so delightfully flooded with your cum as I came with you! Our juices mixed and flowed freely over my balls and onto the sheet.

Falling to my chest, your lips met mine as we rolled over onto a drier part of the bed and fell soundly into a sleep dreaming of our trip that lay ahead.

In the morning, after we fed the baby and packed her things, I drove her over to your sister's while you packed. I had done my packing the evening before while you were bathing. When I returned, you were standing on the front step, your bag beside you, dressed in a new pale green sundress that barely covered all the important parts of your beautiful body. Held up by the thinnest of spaghetti straps, it was cut low in both front and back. It nipped in tightly to your slim waist and then flared out in a loose skirt that barely reached halfway down your thighs. As you picked up your bag with your back to me, the shirt was caught in a brief gust of warm air and I could see the matching French cut panties you were wearing underneath.

As you walked towards the car – by now I was walking quickly to you to take your bag - the sun which was still relatively low in the sky outlined your sweet body as you walked closer to me and I could see the swaying of your unfettered breasts. Now this was going to be an interesting drive! I had dressed in comfortable baggy short and a loose t-shirt this morning for maximum comfort during the drive but I now felt underdressed when you reached up on tiptoe to kiss me as you climbed into our SUV. I watched with fascination as your legs spread to allow you to climb up into the passenger seat.

Climbing behind the wheel. I started off down our road until we finally reached the interstate. It was my plan to only use this busy highway until we could turn off towards the quieter coastal secondary highway. At this time of the year and in the middle of the week, I knew that the traffic would much lighter.

Traffic was very heavy this morning since rush hour was just ending and many semis were barrelling along on each side of us. As I concentrated on the road and all the cars and trucks whishing by, I heard a sound familiar to my ears. Glancing over at you, I saw that your shoes had been kicked off and you had one bare leg out the open window and the other foot on the dash.

You had pushed one thin strap off your shoulder and over your arm thus exposing one full breast to the passing world. With one hand you were strumming your excited nipple, pulling and rolling it between thumb and fingers until it was so long, it resembled a small penis. As you pulled and twisted the nipple, you other hand had pushed aside the loose leg of the panties you were wearing and your fingers were buried deep inside your pussy.

As you fucked yourself, you spread your legs wider by moving your left foot close to the centre of the dash where I could run my right hand from your slender ankle up to the inside of your thigh. You scooted a little closer – never pulling your naked foot from the window – until you reached for my hand and placed it over yours so my fingers joined yours in the warmth of your steaming cunt. There were now four fingers stretching your slit wide and red as your eyes glazed over in an overwhelming orgasm. Your cum flooded our hands and the cloth seat of the car.

I was somehow managing to keep the car in the centre of the lane as I moved to the slower right hand of the busy highway. It wasn't until you pulled my hand and your own from your sated pussy and reached over with yours fingers for me to taste and clean while you licked mine that the air horn brought us back to reality. The semi had been driving beside us on your side until I signalled to pull over to the right lane and he had been watching every move you made. When I pulled over and slowed down, he fell behind us and pulled up to our left.

As he passed us, he grinned and gave us another blast on the horn as he pulled away. I saw an empty rest stop a half-mile ahead and pulled in behind the out buildings in some shade and turned off the engine. As the car cooled, our ardour didn't; I reclined the back of your seat and ran it electrically all the way back so I could get down between your legs and taste your succulent pussy. That trucker wasn't the only one who was going to enjoy the view – my view was so much better and closer and the taste was like honey wine.

As your cum sprayed and gushed into my mouth and I drank my fill, I raised myself high enough for you to push down my shorts and briefs and I slammed your wide spread pussy until you cried out for mercy and then I kept it up until your orgasms became like one long continuous wave. Finally, with one deep thrust, I buried myself to the hilt and all my frustrations built up while you had your fun burst forth filling you to overflowing with my thick hot cum!

We rested for a while after we used Kleenex to wipe ourselves clean – well, as clean as we could or wanted to be and only after our tongues cleaned up most of the evidence – we set off once again on the road. It was only another half hour until we turned off onto the quieter shoreline road and we could enjoy the smell of the breeze off the water and the cry of the sea birds.

We stopped for a lunch of fresh seafood before starting out again. You questioned me several times along the way about where we were headed but I told you it was a surprise and you would find out after a couple of more hours of driving.

To be continued in Chapter 2...

silverace1
silverace1
201 Followers