A Drive To Remember

Story Info
Girl goes for a ride with her ex-boyfriend.
3.5k words
2.04
34.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a typical day as I walked home from work at the Pool. Where I worked as a waterslide attendant. My job is to tell people when it safe to go down the slide and to ensure the safety of the sliders. It was a warm night so I had decided to just wear my shorts and bathing suit home. As I was walking through the parking lot, of one of our city’s malls. This taxi pulls up beside me, and I look to see who it is, and it just so happened to be my x boyfriend who I hadn’t seen or heard from in over 2 weeks. He asked if I wanted a lift home I said, "Sure that would be great." So I walked around to the other side of the car and got into the passenger side door. As he was pulling out of the parking lot I feel his hand on my neck and he was massaging it the way he use to when we were going out and boy did that every bring back memories. His hand was then being draped down my back and he slipped his hand in between the straps of my bathing suit at the back and he was rubbing my back. I thought to myself, boy is he ever flirting big time, and he’s making me miss his touch every time he touches me, I've been single now for 4 months but I see him casually every so often and I think that might be the problem right there. I'm not ready to give him up even though I know we have no chance in being together as all we had was a fun and sexual relationship and that was it, no communication what so ever.

Well when he dropped me off at my place, he said, "I'll see you around." The minute I got in the door, I felt lonely, and it had just so happened that my roommate was in Fort St. James and she wouldn’t be home till tomorrow night after work. Today would have been one of those days when I really needed someone to talk too because I was kind of confused by my x-boyfriends actions.

I then made myself some supper and went on the Internet to see if I could find someone to talk too and cheer me up because at that moment in time I was feeling like shit. Well I found some of my regular guys that I talk to on there so I was able to explain to them how I was feeling, which didn’t really help me at all. I then got talking to Stephan, my ex-boyfriends younger brother, who I had just recently met over the Internet. I asked him if he had is brothers cell phone number, as I need to talk to him about how he made me feel. Which was lonely and I missed his touch. Stephan said " No I don't’ have his cell phone number but I'm seeing him tonight and I'll tell him your looking for him." "That would great" I said. Well I stayed online for about another half an hour or so and then I went to bed.

Well I didn’t get up till around 12 or so as I didn’t have to work today till 3. So I got up had a shower and then made myself a coffee drink and sat myself down in front of the computer as usual. Had to check to see who was on line and also my email. I could tell the minute I stepped out of the house it was going to be a long and hot day.

Well the minute I got to work I went into the Custodian room and chatted with Brad, he does the same job I do but only when they are short on guys. Well once I got dressed into my work clothes, tank top, bathing suit and shorts, I headed for the water fountain so I could fill up my bottle as I know I'll need it tonight.

As I walked up the stairs to the top of the waterslide I noticed that some of the steps are becoming lose. Yikes, When I got to the top, Natasha and I discussed how we wanted to go about dividing up the last hour and half so that I wasn’t left at the top of the slide for to long before I got a beak and she was off. We decided that I would stay up top for an hour and she would do the change rooms and then we would switch which would give me enough time to get a bathroom break and check the change rooms to see if they are still clean.

Today was Tuesday so they run an aqua fit class at the bottom of the slide. They end up shutting it off for about an hour, which suits me just fine as then I get a break and I can take my time making sure the change rooms are clean. Then when I was done the change rooms I only had an hour left of work, and that goes by pretty fast. It was actually a busy tonight at the pool; we even had a line up for the slide, which is so unusual. I was happy about that, as I'm real people watcher. It was quite hard to get down from the top of the slide because people kept coming up and the lifeguard wasn’t paying attention to my signaling to cut off the water. This is a very normal occurrence that they didn’t notice me at the top of the slide. Anyway the minute I got down, I went and grabbed something to eat and went into the custodian room to talk with the maintenance guy. Earl, He actually uses to the same job as me. I'd much rather have someone to talk to than sit in the staff room all by myself.

Anyway once 6 p.m. rolled around, I went out on deck and I climbed the waterslide stairs once again. And the turned on the jets so we were in business. As I was sitting at the top of the waterslide I couldn’t keep my mind off Neil and will he call me. I hope he does because he really makes me feel special, and I so badly want to please him but I'm so uncertain of what he wants.

The minute they announced on the intercom that the Four Seasons Leisure Pool is now closed for the evening. I signal them to shut the water off and I gather the kick boards and toys that I had to confiscated from the at the top of the slide since they’re not allowed to take them down the slide and I walked down the stairs. I then said " Good night to the head guards and I made my way to the change room so I could get ready for my walk home. I only live like a half an hour a way so it’s not that bad.

The whole way home I was looking over my shoulder and checking out every taxi that drove by me seeing if it was Neil. I knew he wouldn’t be working to night but it was a nice thought that I might see him again and tell him that he made me feel, happy again when I saw him.

When I got home I made myself some supper and once again went on the Internet; I'm certainly addicted if I tell you. I wasn’t on inline for long though, but Stephan, Neil's younger brother was on line and I once again asked him of he had is bro’s number he said he didn’t sorry. He also told me that he’s leaving for work tomorrow to Fort Nelson so he won’t see me for about 6 weeks or so but we’ll have to get together when he gets back into town. I told him to have a good trip and talk to him when he returns to Prince George.

Well today was one of those days were I worked an 8 hour shift by myself and I quite enjoyed it actually. I like being able to decide for myself when I need to come down. I would say on those days, I'm 90% of the time up at the top of the waterslide, just where I like to be. Well the shift didn’t seem to long which was good, because I hate it when the drag on forever.

I once again walked home from work and when I got home I had supper and then my roommate and I decided to rent a video. So we walked up to the store and rented one. We rented Dirty Dancing. I really like that video and so did my roommate. Once the video was over my roommate headed off to bed as she had an early shift the next day. I said, "See you tomorrow after I get off work" I said and she said" I sure will.
I really enjoy the time I get on the internet, as it helps me relieve stress. and I enjoy meeting new people.

Well that night Stephan came on line so I sent him a message asking how are you? I didn’t get a respond so I thought maybe he’d just came on to check messages and left. He then came back on about 2 a.m.

He types "hey there u, wake up" I then type,:" How are you." He types "doing ok....who's this?" I wrote " I think its Neil....." He types" what makes you think that?...do i look like him...he's a cool and sexy looking techie and I'm a putz." I type, "Just the way you typed the last comment, because it was hay you... You look nothing like him. Sorry to say but think he's better looking than you"

He types, "Ouch" I type, " Sorry I'm just being honest." He types ".LOL,...ok" I type, "so how was your day. mine was boring as hell I worked at the pool for 6.5 hours at the top of the waterslide" He types," bummer....close to the same....what r you up to now>?"

I type," talking to some guy from pg, other than that nothing" He typed," Would you like to get up to something?.....and my bro said you wanted to talk to me about something?" I typed. "Of coarse, you little shit... lol Yeah I wanted to basically tell you, that I was pretty happy to see you on Monday and I felt like shit basically the minute I got home.

My roommate wasn't even home so I had no one to talk to pretty lonely ah"

He types," lol...i can bet.......would you like to go for a drive? do you have to work tomorrow?" " I type," sure sounds good...., yup but not till 3 p.m." He typed," I'm taking my bro to fort st john and need some company, k....we'll pick you up really soon" "we'll get into trouble on the way back"

I type, "sounds like a plan"

He types, "lol...ok what are you wearing?"

I type, "Shorts and a tank top"

He types, " Any underwear"

I type, "yes...possibly not"

He types,"????"

I type, " What time will be back, should I bring my work clothes with me?

He types," might b a good idea....but should b back by 11"

I type," ok sounds like a plan"

He types, "See you in a bit, you should put on your shorts and tank top...but remove your underwear.....it can get in the way while I'm driving."

Well after I get that message, I turn off my computer and got my work clothes ready and also shaved. I also left my roommate a note. I was nervous with anticipation of what type of mischief did Neil have in mind?

When they came to pick me up Steven got out of the front seat and sat in the back. There was a little bit of chit chat till we got out of town but there wasn’t a lot. We had to and fill up with gas. We’d been driving for about 45 minutes or so when Neil took out some hand lotion and asked "Can you put some on your neck for me" As I was putting a small amount of cream on my neck I was thinking to myself. He came prepared, what else did he have in mind. He then started to massage my neck and then he proceeded to my arms and then he proceeded to my chest. He then started to pull of my tank top, I took this as an indicator to take my top off. I felt very self conscious as I had never done this especially in a moving vehicle and with someone sleeping in the back seat( especially his younger brother) His rubbing progressed to my back and then to my stomach where he started to untie the laces of my shorts. He then heard a ripping noise, "What is that he asked" I replied, " its only the Velcro on my shorts as that's how the fly is kept closed. I then started to rub his leg and then brought his hand down to my shaven women hood. He started to rub my clitoris in a circular motion. I then started to rub his leg harder and I started to slowly bring my hand up his inner thigh. I could feel myself starting so that his fingers to move as well to where I wanted them to go.

He then asked me where I felt the most pleasure, I felt so wrong showing him. He then said, " That's ok, you can guide my hands with your hands if that makes you feel better. I have a real problem with masturbation and he knew it made me feel dirty for some reason. I took my hand away, and he said "It was ok, well have to work on it a bit then." He then moved his finger so it was inside me, I gasped, as I always like that feeling for some reason, better than having my clitoris rubbed. I don’t know why though I couldn’t tell Neil that I just couldn’t that made me feel even dirtier. He then put his finger in deeper and I gasped once more, he asked" did I hurt you.?" I said, "No, not at all." He then asked, "Do you want it deeper?" "Yes" I said. It felt really good. I've never had an orgasm so I always wondered what one felt like.

He then whispered to me, you better do up your shorts as I have to take a quick 40 winks as my eyes are just about to close. I said "ok." We pulled over to the side of the road and Neil reclined his chair and then I put my head on his lap I was so content and comfortable at that very moment I couldn’t believe it. We must have stopped for about half way through our nap, I took my shoes off and snuggled up into a ball, It was so nice being small I though. Then after half an hour Neil then puts his chair up in the up right position and we’re off again.

Neil said to me, don’t worry about moving your just fine where you are, I felt very weird laying where I was laying. on his lap and everything, I was still rubbing his inner thigh very gently. Neil then said" you better fasten that stroke up a bit I'm starting to fall asleep. He said "Do you want to see something real cool, my fly even comes undone, look," He then pops open his button and undoes his fly. He then says and see this button it comes undone as well so I can poke though. He then hands me some hand cream. Put some on your hands but don’t rub it in, its called lube he says." I say," I know that" I was still laying down and I started to rub his manhood. This didn’t make me feel dirty for some reason but doing it to myself sure did, He then said, "You have two hands you know." I tried it, but it was very uncomfortable and different. He the started to moan. That’s it, that's the right way he was saying, don’t worry about doing something wrong, I'm only going to give you encouragement. He then whispered you better move over my brother is waking up.

Well now that his brother was waking up, I scooted over to the other side of the car, and I fixed my shorts. Neil leans turns around and says to his brother. I have to stop as my eyes are getting really tired. His brother says, "What ever." We pull over into a rest area, where Neil then reclines the seat and I then place my head on his lap and I scrunched up into a ball and took off my shoes. I said to Neil, "Being short has its advantages, he just smiled.

We had stopped for about a half an hour and then we started back on the road again. As I sat there beside Neil I wanted to so badly touch him but because we were only seeing each other casually, I wasn’t to sure of how far to take it, I also just sat quietly as I didn’t really know what to say and I felt bad because here I was trying to keep him company and I couldn’t even hold on to a conversation with him. I figured, that's the real reason why we broke up in the first place. We the drove for about another hour or so and then Neil then pulled over once again and asked his brother was ok to drive or was he still to drunk. Stephen said, ‘I'm ok to drive." They then switched places and then Neil then curled up in the back seat of the car. It sure felt weird driving with them both especially the way I'd met Stephen and what I've now done with Neil.

It wasn’t a very long stretch that Stephen had to drive maybe about 45 minutes or so before we got to Dawson creek where we were dropping him off so he can continue his journey to Fort Nelson for his job.

Well once we were back on the road again, Neil once again pulls me close and says isn’t it nice not having my brother in the back seat. I said, "yeah it sure is"

Again once we were back on the highway, I could feel Neil's hands once again at my shorts trying to take them off. He then asks me to help him take his shirt off. He then says, why don't’ you take your shirt off as well I said no, I don’t think so, He said no one is going to see you, he smiles.

He then asks me to unbuckle his jeans and help him pull them down so they were around his ankles. He then asked me to sit on his lap, I started to giggle as I'd never done this before it was kind of strange yet exciting to be doing what I'm doing in a moving vehicle. While I was sitting on his lap he said, your job is to shift gears. I asked," How do I do that"

He said, " Just reach down between your legs"

Just then I clued into what he was suggesting. He then said, here, Put on some cream. I put some cream on my hands and I started to rub his manhood He then brought one of his hands off the steering wheel and he showed me how he wanted me to touch him.

He then asked, does this feel good, can your feel my manhood rubbing against your pussy, I said "yes"

He then said," I think we’ve found our preferred position for the both of us. He then said, " Aren’t you glad my brother isn’t in the back seat anymore. I just laught and said, yes. Try and keep the same rythem going. as I move up, I want you to stroke me downwards, He started to moan and said, Yeah, your doing good A few moments later he came into my hand. He then squeezed my arms together and placed his head on my back. We sat like that for a while longer and then I moved off of his lap and I put my shorts back up. He continued down the road with his pants down. I think he wanted me to give him a blow job or something. Its not that I didn’t want to give him one, I really did. I just wasn’t sure if I was ready or not . I cared for him but I was so unsure of myself. It was felt wrong as we weren’t going out anymore.

We basically sat in silence all the way home as I was so confused at this moment in time and I didn’t want to do anything wrong and when he dropped me off at home he said, I'll talk to you later, sure, later "I said I knew there and then that would probably be our last time together. And I'll never forget it.