A Drowning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She softly kissed the side of my neck, raising her body from my chest, starting to wiggle down. I quickly caught her bottom, holding her tightly on me. She made the slightest gasp of exasperation, demanding, "Let me go."

"Not yet," I answered. My hands were cupping both cheeks of her ass, holding her close, my cock captured by the constriction of her warm hollow. My fingers lightly graze the crevice of her ass, feeling her wetness. She gasped, unwillingly dropping her head forward, her wet hair, smelling of the dark warmth of a summer marsh, falling onto my face. She moaned as my finger softly touched her button, exploring the tightness. She made a hurried move with her hips, grinding her mound tightly against me, her clit forcing itself against the base of my shaft. Sinking to her elbows, she cradled the back of my head with her fingers, looking into my eyes.

"Let me go, I want to...," she hoarsely demanded again. Ignoring her complaint, I moved my fingers down the cleft of her bottom, touching the wetness flowing along my shaft. I then brought my moist fingers close to her mouth. She hungrily sucked in the fingers, licking, biting- demanding more.

Before she could complain, I forced her back, turning her slender body over, so her face was to the netting. She tried to turn and face me when I threw my weight over her, forcing her firmly onto the mat. With one end of a coiled line, I quickly secured her wrists, pulling tight, tying the remaining end to the netting. She resisted little, enjoying the firmness of my cock in her bottom's crevice. When I was sure she was securely bound, I lifted my weight from her body, then sat beside her. She squirmed back and forth, finally rolling over to face me.

"You know what I need, love," she said, with a raw demand in her voice, "what are you waiting for?"

I looked into her eyes, speaking coldly, "I'm just waiting for the boys to get here..." Her eyes widened, and blood rushed from her face as she realized what I had said. She began to struggle with the line around her wrists, pulling it tighter with her thrashing. I continued to sit, watching her helplessness. "I suppose I should be ashamed about lying to you but you were right, I do work for the fat man," I admitted, looking away to avoid the fear in her eyes.

"What are you going to do?" she begged, the words rolling out of her dry mouth.

With a voice devoid of any human compassion, I finally said, "I'm going to fuck you for a couple of hours until the others show, then they can have you for the rest of the week, for all I care." "How do you feel now, love?" I asked as I roughly grabbed her legs, spreading them apart. She struggled, trying to kick, twisting her hips to escape, mouth opened wide, teeth clenched. "I bet the boys will enjoy fucking that little mouth, I know I will," I cried out.

"You bastard," she screamed, "I should have killed you when I had the chance."

"Probably, but tell me how it feels?" I insisted again, kneeling between he legs

.

"Fuck you," she spit into my face, sobbing inconsolably. After some time, her body slumped as she slowly turned her head to the side, looking into the dark empty water. The only sounds were the small wavelets breaking against the hull. It was deathly quiet

I broke the silence, saying, "Then, let me tell you how it feels. You've got nothing more to lose. You've spent your whole life with that horrible dread, losing your freedom, losing control of everything. You've been so fucking afraid, you could never love, never trust. When there's nothing more to lose, you're free."

With that, I got up, walked to the mast, picked up the utility blade, and walked back to the girl. Her head weakly turned to look at the knife in my hand. She didn't care what happened now. I knelt down, then cut the line around her wrist. She remained prone on the netting, totally consumed, looking at me.

After an interminable time, she weakly gasped, "No one is coming."

"No one," I agreed

She broke down, words tumbling out of her mouth, "When I was young, only a child, my family took me to the beach. I almost drowned. I remember that I was sinking, I couldn't breath. My father brought me to the surface and pushed me to the shore. I never saw him again. When I was older, they told me he'd died saving me. I didn't die then, but some terrible thing had survived within me. Whatever it was, it's gone now, it finally drowned. You asked me what I felt, that's what I felt, like something in me was drowning."

I knelt down, bringing her tightly to my chest, holding her as she sobbed. She put her arms around me, and for the first time in years, she clung to someone-unafraid.

12