A Dude Loves Jude

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Jude, I do love you man." In the passions of his thrustings, he was snarling himself and induced to nibble at his partners neck and shoulder blades. He now reached down to stroke at the hot banana and then thrust at an angle where he knew his lower abdomen with fuzzy treasure trail would slam into his partner's stimulated ample package.

"Yes, yes, . . . . .oh you little stud, I am going to bust loose, hard and fast now." Panting like an assaulting bear, suddenly Jude's expanded cock danced its throbs of climax to squirt many increments of warm man jizz. The squeeze from the mechanics of ejaculation against Tristan's ready meat induced that wave of heat so that his partner could feel that sweet splash of slithering man cream into the upper reaches of his acutely exercised man hole. They both panted now voicelessly for five minutes. Tristan collapsed into his partner's arms. When Jude pushed Tristan off himself, he broke the silence. "Not bad stud. You got off to a shaky start, but you really got me off in the end. Kudos!"

"Jude, it was awesome and I am more hooked on you then ever. . ."

Jude interrupted, "Wait just a sec there, lover boy. I've got a say in this matter, but my woman has got the final say. We don't make a move until my goddess and angel speaks from on high. Got that, sport?"

"Got it." The smaller naked man smiled and giggled. He beamed partly with pride and partly out of the steady trickle of his cum that was oozing from his lover's ass. He was confident that the young woman who would be calling the shots would be sympathetic to his physically amorous intentions. He could not help himself from snuggling and cuddling himself against his larger partner and Jude did nothing in protest. He gently rubbed his hand up and down Jude's torso in post coital intimate gestures and he was encouraged as he noticed the placid dick begin to liven and swell again.

"Of course, I think you're pretty cute. You do a good job of keeping yourself in buff tone to your credit and that feels nice. You realize that one day I am going to want to fuck you. Terri will probably want to watch when that happens."

The smaller man swooned. "Oh Jude, that would be heaven."

Jude smirked back. "I thought a queer man like you would like to hear that. But be warned, once the clothes are off of you, I can fuck the stuffings out of you." They both laughed heartily and the jocular amusement caused both their flaccid dicks to bounce about in the moment. "Well, I guess its time for that reunion shower of ours. No doubt you will want to watch me clean my dick and balls."

Tristan grinned back and affectionately nestled his head into the crook of the arm of the one who was the focus of so much desire. "You know how hard that will make me."

The bigger man responded by giving him a good swat on the ass cheek. "Well get your lazy butt out of the bed and let's get to it. I've got to pee, anyway. Oh, and speaking of lazy butt, where the hell are those naked pictures my woman wants? No matter, we can take care of that before we leave. She leant me her camera."

They arose and the two naked men sauntered off to the bathroom, the smaller man's arm wrapped around the waist of his partner. The partner was not finished in giving out instructions. "Before we finish our shower, you understand you are going to knosh on my meat and suck another load out of me. I figure she won't object to that. "

12