A:EHH Ch. 02

Story Info
Thor and the Enchantress.
2.1k words
4.21
27.4k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fafhrd09
fafhrd09
75 Followers

As the artificial winter of Loki's occupation of Asgard ended, the surrounding lands of gentle, rolling hills, known as the plains of Ida, soon recovered from the rime and hoarfrost that the ice giants had brought with them. Ymir and his forces had retreated back to the lands of Jotenheim to recover from their losses in support of Thor's half-brother's rebellion, taking the chill of death with them. Freed from the ice, the green meadows and golden grain-stalks of the fields around Asgard began to re-assert themselves as benefited the lands of Asgard.

It had been a week since the Avengers had defeated Loki, distracting him in his omnipotent, insane rage and hatred while they re-directed the Odin-Force from Yggdrasil back to the All-Father, raising Odin from his regenerative slumber and sending Loki's plans for the dominion of the Nine Realms crashing down in defeat. In the time since, all of the citizens of Asgard, from the highest-born prince to the lowest-born thrall, had labored mightily, repairing the damage done by the predations of Loki's allies. Halls that had been shattered were raised up high again. Great wainloads of stone had been brought from the nearby mountains to repair the walls and gates of the city.

None had worked harder in the rebuilding than Thor Odinson, the Lord of the Thunder. Few could match the son of Odin's sheer physical strength; by himself, he would hold enormous stone columns in place while craftsmen secured them and made them whole. The Asgardian craftsman were grateful for the assistance, as when Thor bent his arm to a task that required the strength of many, they could focus on skilled craftwork rather than those tasks which required brute force.

Almost as important as Thor's help was the example he set for others; if a prince of Asgard, and the mightiest warrior in the Shining Realm, did not scruple to even the most basic of labors, how could they themselves stint in the giving of their own assistance. Everywhere, warriors of Asgard set aside sword and spear and took up the hammer and lathe. The recovery of Asgard was well underway.

Thus it was that nobody begrudged them a day of rest, proclaimed by Odin himself. Long tables were removed from house and hall, and brought to the plains of Ida, where they were piled high with victuals, ale casks, and an enormous supply of mead.

Thus it was that Thor found himself on a picnic in the foothills with his boon companions, the Warriors Three, Baldur the Brave, and the Lady Sif. True to form, Volstagg was surrounded by food and drink, Fandral the Blade had brought three different Asgardian maidens as companions, and Hogun the Grim sat brooding, his dark thoughts ever his own. Baldur and Sif were deep in conversation regarding how best to guard against a re-occurence of a usurpation during the next Odin-Sleep.

Thor excused himself, desiring to walk alone for awhile in the hills. Thor Odinson blamed himself, fairly or not, for Loki's near-success; he should have looked deeper than the surface. Thor knew his brother, and knew how devious he could be, how he revelled in the misleading manipulation of others. While Thor himself knew that he was not as clever as his half-brother, that didn't mean that he was excused from exercising his mental faculties as well as his mighty thews. Not all problems could be solved with a love-tap from Mjolnir; some required understanding and compromise.

Thor hated those situations. His strength, his warrior spirit, the sheer power at his command recommended solutions of force and will, not understanding and finesse. Fortunately, he was learning, albeit slowly, from his mortal companions, especially the warrior called Captain America. Although strong for a mere mortal, Captain America's real effectiveness lay in his mind and spirit. When the rest of the Avengers were in despair at facing Hoarfin the Ice Wolf, it was the good Captain who rallied their spirits and directed their efforts, taking down the legendary monster in good order. Thor pondered; was it the mortal's lack of sheer power which had forced the development of his mental acuity, his sense of strategy and tactics, to use whatever tools at hand to bring forth victory from hopelessness? More importantly, was Thor going to be able to unlearn his instincts enough to be able to learn this new paradigm?

"Hail Thor Odinson, Prince of Asgard!" came a hail from the far side of the hill. Thor looked up from his ruminations, and saw a maiden step out from behind a tree, holding a massive tankard. As he approached, she offered him the tankard. "Would you honor me by allowing me to offer you mead? I myself had the brewing of it, from the golden bounty of my bees." The woman stood tall and slender like an ash tree, her pale blond hair loose about her face and shoulders. She was perfect of form, her breasts the size and firmness of apples, set high on her chest. Her hips swelled with a promise of a muscular softness.

"Of course," Thor replied, taking the tankard from her, but instead of drinking, he placed it on the ground behind him. "After you take your real form... Amora!" Thor grabbed the woman by the arms and lifted her off her feet, shaking her like a terrier does a rat. A startled scream escaped the woman's lips, and she began to sob in the Thunderer's grasp. "I do not know who you mean, milord... my name is Lorelai, not Amora. Spare me your anger!"

A look of doubt passed over Thor's features. This was exactly the kind of trick Amora the Enchantress had performed before, tricking the Thunderer into unwittingly doing her will. Was he mistaken? Had recent events proven him too suspicious? Gently, Thor lowered the maiden to the ground.

"I crave your pardon, Lorelai... I have suffered greatly at the hands of a crafty witch known as the Enchantress, and it has left me starting at shadows," he apologized.

Lorelai gasped. "The Enchantress? Truly? Then how could I fail to forgive you? All have heard the tales of how powerful in the arts of sorcery she is!"

"You are generous of heart, milady. Is there any way I can make amends?" Thor asked.

Lorelai smiled shyly. "Well, milord could sample my mead, although I would understand, if under the circumstances, he decided to be wary of some kind of spell or potion... The Enchantress is to be feared, truly." Lorelai turned her face away, and shuddered briefly.

"Nay, i am not frightened, but rather honored," Thor proclaimed, recovering the tankard from where he had set it and draining it in one breath. "Magnificent! Truly a golden elix..." His voice trailed off, and his eyes glazed over.

The form of Lorelai shimmered, and faded into mist, revealing the Enchantress. "Oh, my love... " she laughed, running her hands along Thor's broad shoulders. "You really take a long time to learn... " She took Thor by the hand, and led him unresisting into the small copse of trees. "First, a small cantrip of misdirection, should any of your companions come looking for you..." The Enchantress raised her hands and made a mystic sigil. A green arcane nimbus flew from her fingertips, spreading across the grass and trees like a rolling mist.

"Listen to me, Thor... when you wake from this dream, you shall remember it not. You will remember the mead being of surpassing excellence, and that the maiden Lorelai bid you a chaste farewell. Feeling sleepy, you lay down for a nap, and will awake feeling refreshed," she commanded her enchanted Thunder God.

"Oh Thor... what am I going to do with you? Always you spurn me, and each time my longing for you returns tenfold. Why can you not accept and return my love? With your power and my sorceries, none could stand against us, not even your half-brother Loki," she proclaimed, removing her headband, shaking her long, golden hair free.

"But no... you persist in your stubborn fascination with the mortal world," she continued, stripping off her long, green gloves. "You would think that after centuries, you'd get bored with your toys, but no... how many mortals do you need to learn to care for, only to watch them age and die as if in the wink of an eye?"

"Thor, undress," she commanded, interrupting herself. Amora began to remove her boots and leggings. "That's a good boy.." She paused in disrobing long enough to watch Thor finish disrobing. "Now lay back down. Pleasure your cock, Thunderer... stroke it hard for me." The Enchantress' eyes devoured Thor's erect cock, which was in proportion with his massive frame and heavily-muscled body.

In short, Thor's cock was as mighty as the rest of him. Watching as Thor's fist wrapped around his cock, pumping it in short strokes made the Enchantress impatient, and with a magical snap of her fingers the rest of her clothes vanished, leaving her nude, her flawless pale white skin gleaming in the sunlight.

"Someday, Thor... someday, you will offer me your body and soul willingly, and on that day I will take both eagerly," she said to herself. "Until that day, however, I will take what I need from you by subterfuge, for no man may resist the will of... the Enchantress."

Approaching her enthralled paramour, Amora straddled Thor at the hip, her legs forced to splay open. Her hands sought her own flesh, opening herself wide, bringing the wellspring of her intimate cream out and across her mons and labia. Slowly she knelt, lowering herself with eager anticipation, until the Thuder God's cockhead rested at the opening to her pussy. "Thor... now it is time for you to act as my stallion. Unleash your lust, unleash the fury of thunder through your cock... punish me with your cock, split me wide open, make me a rutting animal to your desires..." Obedient to her command, Thor's hands reached up and grabbed Amora about the waste, and pulled her down, impaling her on his thick cockshaft with one rough stroke.

"Yesssss..." Amora hissed. "Now fuck me, Thor... make me into your slattern, your whore... make be beg to feel your hot seed inside me..." Amora had taken many lovers through the centuries, but none of them fit her cunt the way her Thunder God did; it was as if they were made for each other. As Thor began to thrust his way upward, Amora clenched her pussy walls with all her might, resisting but to no avail. She could feel his cockhead thrust deeply, just the right depth to fill her completely, and with only a little left over for a little delicious pain. She groaned loudly as they fucked, her thrusting down onto him with all of her might.

"Can your mortals do this, Thor? Can their fragile bodies take the lustful fury of a Thunder God driven mad with passion? With them, you must always be in control, always careful not to damage them.... but not with me. Fuck me with all your power, Thor... make me scream as your cock slays me. With Sif, you have to be respectful, kind, loving... I don't want your tenderness, Thor! I want your cock to ravage me until I beg for mercy.... can you make me beg, Thor? Can you make me scream 'Aye hold - enough!'"?

Sunddenly, in obedience to her command, Thor flipped Amora onto her back. Once more his cock ploughed her cunt with no restraint, no hesitation, no gentleness. Amora felt her orgasm charge forward to meet his new assault; only one man had ever mastered Amora the Enchantress, and that man was fucking her now. "That's it, my stallion... split me in two... show me no mercy... take your pleasure of me, and leave me broken... and aching... Cum with me, Thor... when I spend, fill me with your lightning, fill me with your thunder..." Further words became impossible as Amora felt herself crest. She cried out in a gutteral, wordless voice, both a plea and a thanksgiving at the same time. She felt Thor's cock spew his seed inside her, his warmth spreading through her belly.. she came again, convulsing on his cockshaft, milking it of every last drop.

Thor rolled off her, and she collapsed on the grass, sweaty and sore from her satiation. She thought briefly, with a tinge of sadness, of how much more she would enjoy Thor's lovemaking if he was a willing participant, and all the delightful things they could do together. Sighing deeply, she turned to Thor.

"Now sleep, my Thunderer... sleep, and remember only in your dreams how no other woman can satisfy your lusts but me.... dream, and know that now and forever, you belong to the Enchantress."

fafhrd09
fafhrd09
75 Followers