A Fairy Tale

Story Info
She forgets, God lives near her and searches Him outside.
1.1k words
2
21k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was ten p.m. and Akash was in the bed, lying awake. He had come home half an hour before, after watching an adult movie in the nearby theatre. He took off his clothes hurriedly to bury his straight cock inside his wife's cunt and to fuck her like the hero of an adult movie. But the things were different from what he had imagined. Aruna, his wife, was busy in the worship room chanting mantras and shlokas of Bhagvat Geeta. Akash was hearing her hoarse voice as it came out from a dried throat as a result of continuous chanting, as the worship room and bedroom shared the same wall.

Akash tried to extinguish his burning cock by rubbing gently on and off, but not too much. He wished to experience his wife's juicy cunt, which couldn't compare with his hand. Now the chanting voice stopped. Akash took a breath of relief. In a minute she would be sharing the bed with him. His eyes were on the bedroom door expecting her, but she didn't arrive. It was almost fifteen minutes since the chanting stopped. What was she doing now? Akash stoop up from the bed and walked to worship room. When he peeped inside he saw Aruna staring at her guru's photo without a single blink. He waited but her meditation didn't finish.

"Aruna, please finish it quickly. It's our sleeping time," Akash begged.

She turned her head to the voice like a robot and saw her husband standing naked holding the door of the worship room. She spoke nothing and again her meditation restarted. Akash now felt it was useless to stand there, as she wasn't responsive.

He left her, went to the freezer and drank some water. He remembered his five years old Arnav. He opened his door without making noise. His face smiled as he watched his son sleeping soundly. He returned to his bed and looked his penis, which was soft. The intoxication of the adult film had disappeared. He rubbed it but couldn't get it to harden. Actually the interest was gone. Later he drifted into sleep.

The alarm clock rang at five the next morning, which had been set by Aruna, and he opened his eyes. His wife was sitting with crossed legs on the bed and whispering the Morning Prayer. As she finished, Akash pushed her to him.

"Think holy in the morning and leave me," Aruna attempted to free herself from his clutch.

"Aruna, I didn't get the chance last night." And he unbuttoned her gown which covered her neck to toe.

"What are you doing, this rubbish? Slave of sin," she shouted, releasing herself from him. "Last night you came in my worship room without having a single thing on your body."

"Then what? It's our house and I can," countered Akash.

"Akash, it is a worship room. It must be free from any evil vibration," Aruna spoke, closing the button which he'd unbuttoned.

"Darling, you're forgetting, it's our home, not a temple."

"Don't force me to fall in the pit of momentary pleasure by wandering naked in the house. From this day, you must wear full night dress."

"But in the heat of summer?" Akash argued.

"I'm wearing a gown, why don't you?" she asked, and left the bedroom to perform her morning worship.

Akash was lying on the bed massaging his penis head, cursing himself for having such a devoutly religious wife.

******

Today Akash arrived home late because there had been much to do at work. After taking a shower to get rid of the smell of sweat, he entered the bedroom covering his body with a towel. His wife was snoring after finishing her extensive prayers. He stretched himself on the bed, taking her in one arm. He pressed her nipples lightly thorough her gown, then inserted his hand between her legs. She was awakened by his touch.

"What are you doing? Stay away from me."

"Don't behave like I'm a rapist." Akash was angry.

"You animals can't understand anything." She got up with a blanket and pillow in hand.

"Where are you going?"

"Arnav's room. From now on I never sleep with you." She left.

Akash was stunned. He knew the reason behind this series of weird behaviours. Her friend a month before had taken her to the Discourse of Saint Dhayanand. And in a month she had become a staunch follower, following every commandment of him.

******

"Akash, I'm leaving this home," Aruna said when Akash watching the news.

"What are you saying?" He turned off the television sensing the seriousness of the talk.

"I can't live with you in this situation, saving myself from your sexual clutches like a goat from the lion."

"Think about our child. He is just five years old."

"My aim is only to gain God and His love under the guidance of Saint Dhayanand. Other matters are futile."

"But, Aruna, he needs a mother. I promise you that I will never touch you. Please take pity on Arnav."

"Marry another, I don't mind. She'll satisfy both your needs." She sounded careless.

"Never talk about a second marriage. You don't know how I love you." His eyes were moist and he was panting hard.

"I can't waste my precious time anymore. I'll use my each moment to get closer to God." She was stubborn in her decision, Akash sensed. For five minutes both remained silent. Then Akash walked to his bedroom, and Aruna to her son Arnav's room.

The next day all arrangements were made. She had a little bag for luggage, as now colourful clothes were of no use. Arnav was surprised by his mother's sudden departure.

"Where is mom is going?"

"Our aunt's home, to attend the marriage." His father wasn't expecting a five year old boy to comprehend her real reason for leaving.

Later Akash handled all things from bathing Arnav to telling him bed-time stories. He hired a baby sitter to care for Arnav when he was in the office.

******

One morning the phone rang. It was seven in the morning and he was sleeping.

"Hello, it's me, Aruna."

"Aruna!!! How are you? Why haven't you phoned for a year?"

"Akash, our saint's sex scandal has surfaced and been made public, he had broken everything in the Ashram." She breathed and continued. "They feel they've cheated."

"Hum..."

"Akash, I've experienced the same. I want to leave the Ashram."

"Wow! You're welcome in your old home!" Akash exclaimed.

"Haven't you remarried?"

"How could I? You were the only one who ruled my heart and are still ruling it."

"Oh...Akash!!! I'm really sorry."

"Why?"

"I've overlooked that really God dwells in you, not this saint."

"Stop using hyperbolic language. Depart as early as possible. Arnav has missed you a lot, and has spent the whole year asking when the marriage will end."

"My beloved son! How is he looking? My dear, I'm coming." She hung up. Her eyes were glistening with tears.

******

Thanks to AsylumSeeker for editing it.