A Faithful Whore Ch. 03

Story Info
Lindsay introduces Anders to her BFF Lauren.
4.2k words
3.83
18.5k
4

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 07/06/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slept late the next morning and woke up to an empty bed. I lay staring at the ceiling for a few minutes, and gradually noticed that the house was silent. Erik and Anders must have gone off without me.

Good. I could use a little time to myself.

I took a quick shower and threw the sheets into the wash, then grabbed an apple and a chunk of cheese for brunch.

Before I could eat, my cell started buzzing. I checked the screen. Lauren.

"Hey, whore."

"Hey yourself. Why didn't you call me back yesterday?"

"Mmm, sorry. I was busy with Anders. Hiking." Just thinking about the previous day's events made my stomach flutter a little.

Lauren laughed. "Hiking, for real? Like, in the woods? Weird."

"I know, right? Apparently physical activity is all the rage in Sweden." Lauren and I had been best friends since we were twelve, so she knew very well that I wasn't into exercise. She bitched at me at least once a month for being "effortlessly skinny" while she had to "work her ass off" to stay in shape. Still, her work paid off. She was stunningly pretty, with a body to be proud of.

"Did Erik go too, or was it just you and Anders?"

"Erik had to work."

I could practically hear her grinning through the phone. "Oooh, you are going to get yourself in trouble!"

I rolled my eyes. "Nah, I'm the good girl, remember? You're the whore."

She snorted "It's easy to be good when you've got a husband like Erik. Just know, if you fuck up and get with this Anders guy, Erik is going to be fair game again."

Lauren and I had competed viciously over Erik when we'd first met him, and it was a testament to our friendship that we'd made it through the fights we'd had over him.

"Geez, Lauren! I'm not going to 'get with Anders'. He's Erik's best friend, even if I was a whore, he'd never sleep with his friend's wife."

"Sounds like you've put some thought into this."

I needed to change the subject. "Anyway, why'd you call yesterday?"

"You know how they do those raffles at work? I won a family four-pack of tickets to White Water. So, I thought we could do a girls' day kinda thing."

"I'm in!" I hadn't been to White Water in years, and I thought it would be good to get out with the girls- away from the sexual tension that had suddenly permeated my home.

"Well, Cami and Jess aren't in. Apparently they're in Key West, doing a double date vacation."

"With Mark and Matt?"

"Yep. Weird, right? What do you wanna bet it's a freaky swinger weekend?" We both laughed. Cami and Jess were the last people you'd expect to be swingers, and Cami's hubby Mark was a minister's son. The thought of them getting freaky in Key West was absurd.

It was probably just a friendly get together, and I was a little insulted that Erik and I hadn't been invited.

"I bet you and Erik would be getting freaky with them, if Anders wasn't in town." Lauren sounded a little sad, she was the only girl from our group who wasn't married, so she was usually left out of our couples activities.

"Hey, we can get freaky without them." I joked "How about you, me, Erik, and Anders go to White Water?" With Anders there, Lauren wouldn't feel like such a third wheel. Plus, Lauren was the prefect person to diffuse the tension between Anders and me. She would keep him occupied, for sure. I felt a stupid pang of jealousy thinking about Anders and Lauren together, but I brushed it off.

Anders needed to get laid. And once Lauren saw how hot he was, it was pretty much a given that he would. I could be a big girl and share his attention with my best friend. After all, I'd teased him mercilessly, and there was no way I'd ever be able to satisfy him myself.

Sigh.

Anders and Erik came home shortly after I wrapped up my conversation with Lauren. I heard the door close, and their laughter echoing in the foyer.

"Hey guys" I stood on my tiptoes to give Erik a quick kiss. "Where've you been?"

Her held up a grocery bag in response. "We got a few things for supper, and some drinks. Thinking about grilling out tonight."

I peeked into the bags as they set them on the table. "Hmmm. Meat, more meat, and alcohol." I sighed dramatically. "Never send a man to do a woman's work."

"Hey!" Anders protested "We got veggies! Squash, tomatoes, onions, mushrooms. They're in there somewhere. I'm making kebabs. Like a chef." He grinned and brushed past me to the fridge.

An image of Anders wearing nothing but a chef's apron sprang unbidden into my mind, and was quickly replaced by a different image, one from my childhood. I snorted with laughter.

"You're a Swedish Chef." He looked at me blankly, but Erik laughed.

"Like the Muppet Babies, dude. 'Bork, bork bork!'" Anders had obviously never seen the Muppet Babies. I wondered idly if they had American characters in their children's shows that we had never heard of. "The American Gym Teacher" or "The American Waiter".

"When are you planning on cooking?" I asked "'Cause my friend Lauren called, and she has four tickets to White Water. We were thinking about going today?"

Anders spun around and looked at Erik. "Can we?" He looked like an excited kid, and Erik and I both started laughing. We'd never thought about taking him to White Water, but it made sense that he'd want to go. Sweden probably didn't have much in the way of water parks, considering the average temp over there.

Erik grabbed my phone off the counter and tossed it to me. "Lauren, huh? Call her back and tell her we'll be ready when she is." He gave me a mischievous look, and I knew he was thinking of Anders' chances with Lauren.

I smiled back and shrugged. "Mmm-k. She'll probably be up here in a half hour or so."

As I walked back to the bedroom to get ready, I could just overhear Erik talking to Anders. I swore I heard the word "slut" and I was tempted to be offended for her sake, but I just shook my head and kept walking. If the shoe fits...

Lauren parked her Nissan in the drive and I skipped out to meet her. I gave her a quick hug, and she held me back at arms length to look e over.

"Linds! You look adorable!" she squealed.

My outfit was very similar to hers, we both wore fluttery cotton sundresses over our bikinis. My dress was a dark hunter green, which I thought helped set off my pale skin, auburn hair, and green eyes.

"Thanks! I figured I'd embrace my inner leprechaun today. I'm wearing half a bottle of sunscreen, too. SPF 80."

She laughed, flipping her white gold hair over her shoulder. "I didn't even know they made SPF 80!"

Lauren had never worn sunscreen, I remembered her slathering on tan accelerator oil when we were younger. I was jealous of her tall, blonde, tan looks for years. As a teenager, I'd been scrawny, freckly redhead, and my best friend was total jail bait. Since then, I'd developed some curves on my petite frame and gotten comfortable with the fact that I would never be tan. My only options were white or sun-burn red.

Erik insisted that he loved my pale skin, and most of my lingere was black or dark red, to emphasize the contrast. The bikini I wore under my dress today was a dark chocolate brown.

Lauren could get away with any color she wanted, and she wore a pure white string bikini under her sky blue dress. Anders was a goner.

I grabbed her hand and tugged her towards the door. "You've got to see him, girl. He's-" Anders burst out of the door, interrupting me.

"Hey! You must be Lauren! Ready to go?" He was carrying the tote bag I had packed, and I could see the waistband of his swim trunks under his jeans. Damn. No Speedo.

He jogged off to toss the bag in the trunk of my car. "Erik said we'd take your car, Linds. Lauren, I guess you'll be stuck in the back with me." He opened the door for her, and finally seemed to get a good look at her.

His smile took on a seductive tone, and he gestured towards the car. "After you, Ma'am."

She giggled. "I see they've taught you some southern manners, huh?" She slid into the car, looking back at me with undisguised excitement. As he went around to the other side of the car, she leaned out and mouthed the word "Hot!" I clapped my hands and bounced in place like a giddy teenager. "I know, right?!" I mouthed back, before running inside to hurry Erik along.

White Water was crowded with families, and the lines were insanely long. Erik and I went on a few slides, then relaxed in the Lazy River while Lauren and Anders worked on his goal of riding every slide in the park.

Even though we were surrounded by screaming, splashing children, Erik had set a goal of his own. To convince me to flash him in public. I refused to pull up my top on the whitewater ride, and re-tied the strings of my bottoms when he pulled them loose at the concessions stand.

I was relaxing in the Lazy River, leaning back in my inner tube with my feet and hands dangling in the water, when I felt a sudden tug from beneath me and then a rush of cool water against my bare skin. I gasped and sat up, looking around for Erik. He popped up out of the water a few feet away, holding my bikini bottoms in one hand. "Got it!"

"Erik!" I shrieked, looking around to see if any kids were nearby. Fortunately, no one else was paying any attention to us.

"Oh my God. Ok, you win. Jeez. Give it back!" I reached out with one hand, using the other to try to paddle towards him, but he backstroked away, laughing.

"Ok, baby. Catch." He tossed it towards me, and I reached to catch it, but it sailed over my head. I spun my raft around and saw Anders and Lauren standing one a set of steps into the river. Anders was holding my bathing suit in his hand. I caught my breath as he dangled it teasingly.

"Bad throw, man. Now she'll have to walk over here to get it."

The current was already moving me closer to the steps. I blushed furiously and glanced down, wondering what he could see through the water. I could just make out the dark shadow of my short-cropped hair, and I reached down to cover myself with one hand.

I turned my eyes to Lauren, pleading. "Lauren! C'mon!"

She reached out with one hand and snagged a string, pulling it away from Anders before he could stop her. She threw it to me as he tried to get it back, and it fell short by a few feet, slowly sinking to the bottom of the pool.

I saw Erik eying it, and made a desperate, splashing dive out of my float to grab it before he could. I stood up, triumphantly holding it over my head.

"Nice ass, Linds!" Lauren called, splashing through the water towards me.

"No way!" I groaned, mortified.

"Yep. I think you just blinded half the park when you dove after your suit." she teased. "I hope you put SPF 80 on that."

I sank down under the water, as much to cool my burning cheeks as to hide.

Other than that embarrassing (but exciting) incident, the day went pretty much as I'd expected. When Anders invited Lauren to stay for drinks and kebabs, we all knew she'd be staying the night.

Lauren ran her tongue down the steel skewer, catching Anders' eyes. "That was amazing." she sighed, leaning back in her chair and stretching. "I'm going to be a good guest and clean up. You should help me." She gathered up her plate and glass, and looked pointedly at Anders.

He got the hint, and quickly scooped up his dishes and followed her into the house, winking at Erik as he went.

I stood up to tidy the rest of the dishes, trying not to think about what was happening inside. I'd fantasized about Anders for weeks, and to be honest, I'd been fantasizing about Lauren for a lot longer. Now they were together, in my guest room. Flashes of long tan legs, dark eyes, and soft lips filled my mind, making my hands shake.

Erik came up behind me, his breath tickling my neck. I leaned back into him, needing his strength, and he grabbed my shoulders and spun me around, catching my mouth with his.

A wave of desire flooded through me, rippling through my arms and legs and centering below my navel. I slid my tongue between his lips, teasingly, and his hands ran down my arms, fingers looping around my wrists. He laid back on a lounge chair and tugged me down until I was straddling him, my knees on the chair on either side of him. His hands slid up my back, pulling me down to press me against his chest. I'd taken off my bathing suit top, and I could feel his warmth through the thin cotton of my dress. My nipples tightened at the contact and I sighed into his neck.

"Let's do what they're doing." He whispered into my ear, pulling the strings to remove my bikini bottoms for the second time that day. This time, I didn't resist. I raised up slightly so he could pull them out from under me.

I could feel his erection through his khakis, and I wriggled a little to press against him. He jerked in response, and I ground my hips a little harder, eliciting a low moan from him.

I stood up, still straddling him. "Let's go inside." I reached for his hand, but instead of standing up, he pulled me back down.

"Mmmm, no. I want you to fuck me right here." He held my hips in place with one hand, and reached between my thighs to slide his fingers between my slick lips.

I leaned back, wide eyed. "Not here, hon! What if they come back?"

He thrust his fingers into me, making me gasp and lean over him again, clinging to his hard chest.

"They won't. Besides, you're wearing a dress. They wouldn't be able to see anything." Satisfied that I wasn't going anywhere, he let go of my hip and pulled his fingers out of me, using both hands to undo his khakis. I stood up a little, enough to let him pull his pants down and release his stiff cock.

I shook my head, but I didn't move away. The danger of getting caught, on top of the excitement of knowing Lauren and Anders were together inside, made me lightheaded and reckless.

Erik closed his eyes and relaxed in the lounge chair, waiting for me to make my move. The setting sun tinted his hair reddish brown, and played along his strong jaw and sensuous lips.

I lowered my mouth onto his hungrily, plunging my tongue into his mouth and moaning with anticipation. I reached down with one hand to grasp his shaft, circling it firmly with my fingers and stroking slowly. His hands clenched around my thighs, then moved up to squeeze my ass, briefly exposing my backside to the warm night air. I felt a thrill of anxiety, and reached back to pull my dress down.

He chuckled into my kiss and grabbed my dress, pulling it up and exposing me even more. I squealed and stopped kissing him. "Erik!"

He dropped my dress and held his hands up "I'll stop. Promise. Just don't... stop." His eyes were intense, and I felt a rush of power.

I smiled slowly, seductively and tried to stand up. "I dunno. It's so risky. Maybe we shouldn't..." He could tell I was teasing him, trying to make him beg.

Erik was not one to beg for anything. He growled and grabbed my hips roughly. "No. You're fucking me. Right now."

I laughed and tried to wiggle out of his grasp, but he tightened his grip until it was painful. He maneuvered me until the smooth tip of his cock was pressing between my swollen, wet lips and then slammed me down onto him, filling me completely in one stroke.

I cried out and arched my back, planting my hands on his thighs so I could push off and ride him. He didn't loosen his grip on my hips, using his strong hands to lift me up and pull me back onto him, over and over.

I gasped and tilted my head back, letting my hair trail down my back. I barely had to work at all, he took control of my body and made me ride him fast and hard.

I gave over to him, letting him set the pace, only concerning myself with trying to mute the sounds I couldn't help making. Every breath turned into a gasping moan, and I bit down on the back of my hand to try to muffle the noise.

Erik let go of my hips and slapped my hand away. "Don't you dare" he demanded, grabbing me again. "I want to hear you."

I cried out despite myself, digging my nails into his muscular thighs. He bucked underneath me, fucking me as hard as he could. My cries got louder and wilder, and he groaned beneath me as I came, my muscles contracting around him.

His own release followed mine, filling me with his hot cum.

I pressed myself against him, kissing his jaw, neck, and chest, and continued to move on top of him, shuddering with the aftershocks of my climax. He caught my mouth with his and gave me a lingering, tender kiss.

"Hmmm. I love you." he murmured.

I snuggled against him and smiled into his neck. "You're amazing."

I lay on top of him for a few more moments, savoring the feel of him inside me, then sat up and reluctantly pulled away from him, leaning over to get a cloth napkin from the patio table to clean myself. A small cry escaped my lips when I saw Anders standing in the kitchen window, a glass of water frozen halfway to his mouth.

"What's wrong?" Erik asked

"Um. Nothing- I, uh... I think Anders saw us." I stammered. He turned to look at the window, but it was empty.

A mischievous smile spread across Erik's mouth, and his eyes danced. "Are you sure?"

"I dunno how much he saw. He was there...oh my God." I blushed, imagining what he had seen. Had he watched me ride my husband, seen my breasts bouncing as he slammed into me, heard me cry out when I came? The thought sent a forbidden thrill through me.

Erik stretched and buttoned his khakis. "He probably didn't see much. And if he did... well, good for him, I guess. Free porn."

I stared at him, slightly shocked. "Freak." I teased.

He shrugged. "At least we put on a good show. It was a short show, though. Maybe next time..." he trailed off.

I slapped his chest, admonishing "There won't be a next time, hon. You may be an exhibitionist, but that freaked me out."

And turned me on. God, how that turned me on.

We had barely gotten our clothes adjusted when wild-eyed, disheveled Lauren stomped out onto the patio and grabbed my hand.

"Girl time." she announced, shooing Erik into the house. He laughed, and as soon as he closed the door, Lauren whirled around to face me.

"What. The. Fuck!" she punctuated each word with a sharp jab to my chest.

I stepped back and rubbed my chest. "Ouch. Geez, I didn't know he was there. Calm down."

She started to say something, then stopped, confused. "What are you talking about?"

"Umm, Anders seeing us through the window? Me and Erik? What are you talking about?" It was my turn to be confused.

"You. And Anders." She was pissed. "How could you? And why didn't you tell me?"

I held my hand out to stop her. "Lauren, you're wrong. I haven't done anything with Anders. I swear."

She tilted her head to the side and put her hand on her hip. "Really, Linds? Then tell me why he called me 'Lindsay' while we were fucking."

I sat down hard on the lounge chair. "No, he didn't!" I gasped. "Lauren, I swear... I'm so sorry! I never-"

She cut me off. "Whatever. I don't care." She waved her hand in the air. "I just don't understand how you could do that to Erik."

I grabbed her shoulders and pulled her down next to me, then gave her a quick account of my non-romance with Anders.

"So we've never done anything. I swear. Just, like, teasing. No cheating."

She gave me an appraising look, then sighed and threw her hands up. "Ok, I believe you. Still. That fucker called me Lindsay! Ugh! No one has ever done that to me before. Son of a bitch." She flopped down on her back on the lounge chair, throwing one arm over her eyes.

I felt a sharp stab of sympathy towards her, and a pang of guilt that it was my name he had called out. Lauren and I were best friends, but that didn't prevent a certain level of rivalry and jealousy. We'd never gone after the same guys, except for Erik. I knew the fact that he had never shown the slightest bit of interest in her still stung a little. This new thing with Anders was another slap in the face, and I hoped it wouldn't cause hard feelings between us.

12