A Faithful Whore Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She rolled towards me suddenly "Oh, you don't think... did he do it on purpose?"

My eyes narrowed suspiciously. "No way. He wouldn't. What did he say? Did he apologize?"

"Ugh, he acted like he didn't even notice. I bet he did it on purpose, like part of your game. The whole thinking-of-you-while-fucking-someone-else thing. He knew I would tell you." She punched her palm. "Fucking DICK!"

Just then, Erik came back out with a couple of drinks for us. Lauren turned hers down, saying she had to head home. She went back in and snatched up her keys, leaving without another word to Anders, who was still in the guest bedroom.

"What's that all about?" Erik asked.

"Uh, he pissed her off. Called out some other girl's name." I avoided his eyes.

He whistled. "Damn, Anders. That's cold. Who was she?"

"Some Swedish chick, I guess. I dunno."

We hung around outside a little longer, finishing up our drinks. Erik was waiting for Anders to come out so he could tease him about his mistake. Eventually, we decided he had fallen asleep, and headed off to bed ourselves.

The next morning, I woke up before Erik and slipped off into the kitchen. Anders always got up early, and I wanted to talk to him alone. To bitch him out for using Lauren like that.

He was awake and bleary eyed at the bar, drinking a glass of orange juice. His dark hair was tousled and he was wearing nothing but pajama pants.

I fought down a rush of desire and stalked over to him. "Not. Fucking. Funny." I hissed.

He set his drink down and looked at me wearily. "What isn't fucking funny?" He asked.

I rolled my eyes. "That shit you pulled with Lauren last night. It was wrong, and you know it."

He looked genuinely confused. "I don't know what I did" he protested, pushing his hair back from his eyes. "Everything was fine- great, actually, and then she punched me in the arm and ran away."

I narrowed my eyes and glared at him. "You don't know why she did that?"

"No. Do you?" His dark eyes were imploring.

I walked around the bar and plopped down on a stool across from him. "Yeah, I do. You called her Lindsay."

His mouth dropped open a little, and he started shaking his head. "No. No fucking way. I did not." He started into my eyes, as if to find some confirmation that I was lying. "Are you serious?"

My anger at him on behalf of my friend was quickly turning into a much more confusing feeling, and I suddenly needed to get away from his penetrating gaze.

I slid down from the stool and strode back to the bedroom, closing the door behind me and leaning against it.

I thought of his face in the window, watching me with Erik. I knew now that Lauren had been in the bathroom at the time, fuming. I wanted to be angry for her sake, but when I imagined his voice crying out my name, I felt a warm wetness spreading between my legs. My plan to hook him up with Lauren had failed epically. I should have been disappointed. Instead, I was more excited than before.

12