A Faithful Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane could smell the shear masculinity of this man, and it threatened to overwhelm her. For the second time that night, she had the strange feeling that it was nearly hypnotic.

"I can't believe how huge his balls are too!" exclaimed Raquel, jarring Jane back to reality.

"If you lift it up, you can see them better," he told her.

Raquel didn't hesitate. She quickly reached her right hand out and grasped his quickly stiffening rod, lifting it up, so she could look at his HUGE balls dangling beneath his cock. As she lifted up his cock, her hand involuntarily began stroking his shaft. She could feel it hardening in her grasp. She leaned her face in closer, inhaling his aroma as if she were inhaling the scent of sweet ambrosia.

"Oh my God, it's getting hard," she exclaimed, and let it go.

"I don't think Jane was done looking at those," said Mike. "Jane, lift it up & take a good look."

Jane again obeyed, lifting his now nearly hard shaft up. It was actually a bit heavy now, and pretty much rock hard.

"Oh my God, I can see what you mean about how hard it gets now Tina," said Jane as she suddenly forgot about his balls and began gently stroking the huge cock that her hand would not completely encircle.

"Ever seen a dick like that baby?" asked Mike, smiling down at her.

"No, I haven't" she answered honestly, as she brought her other hand up and began stroking it with both hands.

"You really can't appreciate it until you actually taste it," said Mike.

"Hmmm?" asked Jane, feeling as if she were in a fog and not completely comprehending what he was saying to her-it was as if nothing was in front of her but this amazing dick. It was her complete reality of the moment.

"Oh really?" asked Raquel rather abruptly, somewhat pushing Jane away so that she was directly in front of Mike.

This pissed Mike off a bit, but he did have to admire a girl who knew what she wanted, and he would have to reward her for it.

Raquel bent her head forward with her mouth completely open. Mike reached behind her head, and pulled her face up to his hardon, shoving it directly between her parted lips as the other two girls stared on jealously.

Raquel's eyes got wide as his massive cock forced it's way into her mouth. Wide with surprise that he would allow HER over the other two girls the extreme honor of sucking his amazing cock! She felt no shame, no hesitation, no remorse for sucking Tina's man's cock right in front of her – no to mention in front of their married friend who they so loved to tease in every way. This was the ULTIMATE tease, and she intended to make the most of it.

She moaned out loud as she took as much of Mike's huge cock into her mouth. In spite of her enthusiasm, she could barely fit the head into her mouth, and not really knowing how to relax her throat, suddenly, she felt herself choking!

Tina and Jane both laughed out loud at their over-eager friend, who dropped her head in shame. It was nothing like sucking any of the other little dicks she had ever experienced. In all those cases, she could easily fit their entire hard cocks into her mouth...with room to work her tongue around.

"Can I show them how good I am honey?" begged Tina.

"Yes, you may," answered Mike, as if he were doing his girlfriend a HUGE favor.

Tina quickly positioned herself in front of her man and like Raquel had to do with Jane, it almost appeared that Tina had to push her friend away from Mike's cock. It was obvious she had spent a lot of time in this position, as she began relaxing her throat. She then took at least twice as much as Raquel had into her mouth, again relaxed her throat, and took at least 6 inches of the thick cock into her mouth and throat. Even with this amazing display of talent, about half of his huge cock was still not in her mouth.

Then she began bobbing on it. She was a true pro. She was making smacking and slobbering sounds and she feverishly worked to please her man and amaze her friends. The girl definitely had talent; there was no debating that fact! She strongly desired to make him cum in front of her friends so that not only could they see the amazing volume of cum he produced, but also to demonstrate her superior cock sucking skills and show why her man belonged soley to her.

"Now don't be a dick hog baby," scolded Mike to Tina.

"I suppose. You all get this chance ONLY, so you might as well enjoy it. I'm never sharing again after this," said Tina sternly, looking up at Mike as she said it.

He smiled, indulging her, then he swiveled his hips toward the only young wife. His cock bounced up and down several times directly in front of her face, giving her that all-too-common hypnotic feeling again.

She stared cross-eyed up the length of it as if she were examining a rare piece of exotic jewelry. She had studied her friend's technique closely, and felt that she could equal Tina's abilities. She couldn't suppress a certain natural rivalry that had surfaced deep inside her. She knew that Tina was showing off for them. As she thought about it, she thought that Tina had stage this whole event. She thought that the young wife was way too naïve and shy to ever be able to deal with a situation such as this.

She would show her! Jane swallowed, closed and opened her eyes a couple times, relaxed her throat, then bent down to take Mike's amazing cock in her mouth!

Tina and Raquel both stared – shocked at their friend. Neither of them ever thought she would cheat on Jem in a thousand years! Jane's mind was single threaded at the moment though. Showing her two friends that she wasn't simply some old spinster who was too uptight to do anything crazy!

As she relaxed, she found that she had a talent that she never even knew about! Sure, she had always been able to deep throat her husband's tiny dick. However, as she went down on Mike, more and more of his cock disappeared into the young wife's mouth.

It began to be almost comical.

"Where the hell's she putting it all?" whispered Raquel.

Tina just shrugged, shocked as hell.

Jane kept pushing and pushing and pushing...until her nose just touched the longest pubic hair sticking up a few inches from the base of Mike's cock.

Even Mike was shocked! He stared in amazement down at the hot little wife. Mike felt fairly impressed. Here he was towing above this hot little married babe, his cock buried in her throat, while his girlfriend and another fine white chick stared hungrily up at his cock. At that moment, he decided that he would have this little married piece of ass. Not tonight. Not with the other girls there. But sometime very soon.

Jane pulled back suddenly unable to suppress the gag reflex any longer. Both of the other girls applauded, quite impressed. Jane felt so proud.

Her feelings were short lived, as Raquel again pushed her out of the way, almost roughly.

"My turn again! Can I have his cum Tina? Pleeeease?" begged the young Latino.

"I guess. Just this one time," conceded Tina, not really wanted to be completely shown up by Jane, and realizing that she was, if nothing else, better at this than Raquel.

"Is it OK Mike?" pleased Raquel.

Mike thought that was a fantastic idea. Without saying a word, he grabbed the back of Raquel's head and roughly forced his cock back into her mouth as Tina and Jane stared in rapt fascination.

Mike began roughly fucking into Raquel's face, encouraging her as she did her best to keep up, "You like that big black cock?" he asked, turning his gaze over to Jane, staring down at her amazing tits, then looking up into her eyes while Tina was distracted watching Raquel's inferior approach to blow jobs.

"You like the way that big cock tastes? He asked out loud, making Tina and Raquel think he was encouraging Raquel, when in actuality, he was staring deep into Jane's eyes as he asked.

"Do you want to feel it deep in your tight little white pussy?"

Jane stared back, and suddenly realized she was nodding her head up and down emphatically in answer to his questions. Tina again didn't notice, as she was watching her friend working hard on her man's cock.

Thinking all this talk was for her, Raquel completely lost control. Her hand slipped between her legs, and she began to openly masturbate herself in front of everyone.

At the same time everyone noticed she was doing it, and nobody could really blame her. The sight was truly erotic, so they reasoned that actually doing it would be beyond amazing. They could all hear the squishing sounds coming from Raquel's lewdly spread legs and she stroked herself with the same tempo that she was sucking on Mike's hardon. She could only fit about 2-3 inches of his huge cock – occasionally fitting the entire head & maybe a little more into her mouth. But, she had watched Tina and Jane very closely, and was using her tongue very well to stimulate the tip of Mike's cock.

In the end, it was the sight of Jane that pushed him over the edge. Jane and Mike both knew it, regardless of what Raquel was working so hard to accomplish.

Mike tapped her gently on the head and said, "You little slut, I'm about to cum, you either better stop, or you are in for a BIG surprise!"

Rather than deter the young girl, this only spurred her on with an even greater sense of purpose. Raquel was thrilled at the notion of being the one who coaxed the semen out of this amazing cock! She would have bragging rights forever!

So, with that sole thought in mind, Raquel sucked at a feverish pace. True to his word, within 30 seconds, Raquel could feel the huge cock in her mouth grow even LARGER. The head swelled to a point where even that would hardly fit in her mouth.

Then the torrent of cum began shooting down her throat. Nothing could have prepared her for the amount of semen Mike was pumping into her. She swallowed three times in rapid succession. As Jane watched in awed fascination, it looked like she had just run a great distance and was pouring a huge cup of water down her throat.

Jane could see her swallow several times quickly, then the cum started literally shooting out her mouth in all directions as her mouth become completely full!

It immediately ran all down her chin, all over her chest, completely covering her stomach. Jane watched in fascination as the cum bathed her young friend. As it ran down to her pussy Jane wondered if it were possible for her to become pregnant just by it running down her in this way!

Just at that moment, Raquel's valiant effort came to an end. She began sputtering, coughing, spraying, and shooting cum from her mouth all over as she convulsed and nearly began choking! Cum dripped all over in front of her, but still more of it dribbled all down her chin, chest, and stomach.

Mike turned to his girlfriend. "Clean that off of her," he commanded.

Tina knew what it meant. Again, the girls sensed her hesitation. They sensed that she might resist. Mike raised his eyebrows at this.

Before he had to say another word, Tina began licking Raquel's chin-swallowing as she went along. Jane watched in rapt fascination as her best friend licked her man's semen off another woman's chin.

Mike grabbed her head, forcing her face downward. Tina didn't resist as he positioned her face over her friend's right breast. Tina licked the semen off of Raquel's hardened nipples, and nobody present missed the moan that came deep from Raquel's throat.

The smell of Mike's huge amount of semen was overwhelmingly strong, and Jane had to fight the urge to place her hand on her own pussy and scratch the strong itch that was there. She probably would have done it, but Mike was staring directly into her eyes as he forced his girlfriend to clean up his seed.

Tina wasn't really all that thrilled, but she knew it would please Mike, so she decided to go with it. She continued to lick her friend's nipples and breasts until they were completely clean of cum.

At that point, Mike again pushed her lower. Tina didn't resist. She simply continued to lick up her man's cum from her friend's stomach. It was obvious that Tina was completely aroused now, and focusing soley on pleasing her man. As she licked, she stared down at her friend's soaking wet pussy.

Then, without Mike forcing her lower, she positioned herself between Raquel's legs, she looked up and smiled at her friend.

"Hmmmm, your pussy is all wet for some reason," said Tina as she inhaled her friend's scent deeply. Next she shocked everyone there, which was obviously her intent, as she and began lapping Mike's cum directly from her friend's pussy!

This would have to be the only thing that could have gotten Jane to tear her gaze away from Mike. She looked down, completely shocked to find Jane performing oral sex on Raquel.

"Oh Gaaaawd," moaned Raquel, as Tina began enthusiastically licking and sucking her pussy, intent on cleaning any evidence of cum from it.

Jane just stared, unable to tear her eyes away from a sight that she never in her entire life ever expected to see. Her best friend licking her other best friend – right there in her own backyard! She had to continue to fight the urge to play with her own pussy. It was on fire, and she was aching for release!

Tina paused and looked up at Raquel, addressing her again. "You might as well just admit that sucking off my man was the most exciting thing you've ever done in your life," exclaimed Tina.

"Mmmmmm," moaned Raquel.

"Say it, NOW!" demanded Tina, diving her face back into Raquel's waiting and eager pussy.

"Oh YEEEESSSSS...best ever, gaaaawd," Raquel responded incoherently.

Raquel was obviously way to far gone to even consider resisting or arguing with her friend. In fact, she spread her legs apart, wrapped her knees around her friends head a bit, grabbed at the back of her head with her hands, and shoved her pussy up into Tina's open mouth!

Tina pushed her tongue deep into Raquel's pussy, slurping and sucking lewdly on her juices as she completely lost herself in the act of devouring her friend's pussy. Loud smacking noises could be heard as she licked and sucked and totally devoured Raquel's pussy.

Still in shock by the recent turn of events, Jane tore her eyes from this sight, looking over at Mike. He was naked, and his mammoth cock had softened from just having orgasmed but it was still amazingly huge.

He was staring with rapt fascination as his girlfriend went down on her friend. He glanced up, and met Jane's glance. They stared into each other's lust filled eyes for a moment, and at that exact moment, Jane felt as if this man could see right through her into her most bizarre fantasies.

A groan from Raquel returned both of their attention back to the scene at hand.

Tina responded to Raquel's obvious surrender to her desire by inserting a finger inside her friend's pussy, locating her G-spot, and toying with it as she continued her aggressive assault with her tongue and lips all over Raquel's clit.

The result was obvious and predictable. It only took about a couple of minutes before Raquel screamed, lurched toward Tina, bouncing around until Tina could no longer maintain mouth-to-pussy contact, then it was over. Raquel was pushing Tina back and away because it was sensitive and the licking was now tickling her beyond what she could tolerate.

Jane stood, continuing to stare, unable to believe what her two friends had just done. It was beginning to dawn on her this unusual power that Mike DID have over women. It seemed that he could get them to do pretty much whatever he wanted. This thought sent chills down the young wife's spine as she looked over at him, only to find him staring back hungrily at her.

Jane suddenly remember that she was very naked, as were all her remaining guests and that Jem could be returning at any moment.

"I better start cleaning up," she lamely stammered to her guests.

"Ummmm-yeah, and I guess we better help," said Raquel, as she got up and hurriedly began gathering her clothes. She was blushing profusely, obviously embarrassed not only by what had happened, but also by the fact that the others had watched.