A Fall From Grace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shannon pulled Victoria's face into her pussy and began to rub up and down on the powerful (though getting less so) CEO's face. Victoria tried to lick, but mostly tried to breathe, as her face was engulfed by the young girl's soaking wet pussy. After only a minute of this humiliation, Victoria felt the girl's legs tighten around her head. Suddenly Shannon gave a whoop of pleasure and an explosive amount of juice sprayed from her pussy. Simultaneously, an orgasm was triggered inside Victoria, a joy that she could not remember having ever felt before.

Shannon screamed an orgasm and as she let go of her captive's head, she announced, "Yeah, I'm kind of a gusher all right. And that was a good one."

Victoria collapsed on the floor, her own orgasm still pulsating through her.

Shannon said in a tone that was not a suggestion, "Elizabeth, your turn."

Elizabeth, horny from the show she had just observed, pulled down her skirt and thong, sat on the leather couch, and commanded, "Whore, get over here."

Victoria, at least for the moment no longer horny, was thinking clearly, and as her body involuntarily began crawling to the blonde, she begged, "Please, I will do anything."

Shannon chimed in, "Yes you will, slut. You can't even begin to imagine the anythings I have planned for you."

Victoria looked over at Shannon, as she reached Elizabeth, opened her mouth to speak, but felt her hair pulled and her face shoved into a hairy bush. Unlike Shannon's trimmed pussy, Elizabeth had a jungle of hair surrounding her pussy. Victoria`s pussy began to heat up again as she attempted to please the blonde. After minutes of licking and getting a few hairs stuck in her throat, she decided to focus on the girl`s clit, just like Victoria herself liked. She took the hard clit into her mouth and nibbled and sucked. This had the young blonde instantly moaning louder. When Victoria knew that girl was close, she slid a finger inside her excessively moist cunt. This triggered the young girl`s orgasm, thus triggering another one for Victoria. Victoria kept the clit in her mouth and was amazed at how she felt, as if someone had their mouth on her own clit. The orgasm had her shuddering in pleasure.

As soon as Victoria began to feel the orgasm subside, she heard her secretary, Ashton, demand with disdain, "Get over here, Mrs. Brace."

Victoria moved out from between the blonde's legs and turned to see her chubby secretary, now naked and wearing a large black strap-on cock. Victoria's eyes went big as she realized what was about to happen.

Victoria crawled over to her secretary and begged, "Please, Ashton, don't."

"Don't what?" the revenge-filled secretary queried.

"Please don't fuck me with that, that huge thing you're wearing."

Ashton laughed harshly as she said, "You have fucked me for years, Victoria. Now I'm just going to return the favour."

Victoria pleaded, one last time, "Ashton, I will make it up to you."

The naked secretary would not listen as she demanded, "Strip, cunt."

Victoria was briefly thankful to be off her aching knees, but humiliation burned in every pore of her body as she began to strip for three young girls and her secretary. She unbuttoned her blue blouse, revealing a silk white bra. She kept her head down as she unzipped her black skirt and let it fall to the ground, revealing that she was wearing a matching white garter, panties and black stockings.

Shannon said, "Wow, who knew a prude like you would dress like such a slut underneath her business attire."

Victoria said nothing, but reflected on how she always wore such things, for when she needed to use her body for her advantage. She had sucked and fucked many men through the years to get where she is today. In fact, that's the real reason the board had picked her over Shannon and others, if there had been others.

She then took off her stockings and stood in her bra and panties.

"Take it all off, Mrs. Brace," Ashton commanded.

Victoria reluctantly obeyed and took off her bra to reveal a firm pair of obviously fake breasts.

Shannon again taunted the rich CEO, "How much did those cost? Probably more than you paid Kerry's dad as a severance."

Victoria did not respond, but pulled down her panties to reveal a completely shaved pussy.

"Bend over your mahogany desk you love so much," the chubby secretary demanded.

Shannon, seeing what Ashton had in mind, decided to add to the humiliating show. So she commanded, "Kerry, get naked and get on the desk."

"No, thanks," she said, "I am not a lesbian."

"Neither am I," Shannon responded, "but this is your chance to humiliate her. Shannon paused a moment before adding, "Like she did so many times to your mother."

Kerry, now seeing the reasoning behind this, pictured the part she could play. So she quickly took off her jeans and panties and hiked herself up onto the desk. The mild-mannered young girl opened her legs and asked of Victoria, "How does it feel to be on the other end?"

Victoria looked at the young girl and responded, honestly, "I'm sorry. You're right, I was a bitch."

Kerry gave her a sad smile and said, "Yes you were a bitch. And still are, I'm afraid. But after today, you never will be. From now on, you will do only good for people."

Shannon then impatiently demanded, "Now do some good, bitch, and eat Kerry's pussy."

Victoria obeyed and leaned into her third pussy within half an hour. After a minute or two of focused licking, her pussy was already getting wet with pleasure. Now she felt the plastic toy at her pussy opening. Without any further warning, she felt the thick, long, cock, slammed in completely. The intense pleasure instantly made her knees give out. Soon each thrust was pushing her hard into her desk and into the young girl's heavenly pussy. Ashton's relentless fucking was accompanied by verbal abuse as well. "Take this, you bitch....slut...cunt...etc." All of which contributed to Victoria nearing orgasm, but because of the mind-control, she knew she would not cum until she made the girl cum.

So she desperately tried to make the brunette cum faster by sliding two fingers inside the girl's pussy. And indeed, she had the girl moaning louder and getting her so close, when suddenly the cock left Victoria's pussy. Victoria's heart and near orgasm dropped at the unexpected withdrawal.

Victoria's body was so disappointed that, without even being aware, began backing her ass up, searching and hoping for the cock's re-entry. She felt it again hit her ass and was relieved, but only briefly. The relief changed to fear as she felt her ass cheeks pulled apart. Victoria stopped licking the brunette's pussy and begged, "Oh my God, Ashton. Please don't. Not that."

"Don't what?" Ashton asked innocently.

"Please don't fuck my ass," Victoria pleaded. "I have never allowed a cock there."

Ashton, thinking quickly and delighted with this news, then added a new command to Victoria's growing list of sexual rules, "From now on, you will crave cocks in your ass, fake or otherwise. You will love a cock in your ass. In fact, you will cum twice as hard when you have a big hard cock fucking you in the ass."

Victoria could feel the change in her head as her will shifted from never having a cock in her ass, to craving having one fill it instead. Her frustration was clear as she tried to resist the mind control that was dominating her.

"Beg me to fuck your ass," the now powerful secretary screamed her demand. Ashton actually sounded delirious with this new power she had over Victoria.

"Beg me to fuck your ass, and don't make me say it again."

Victoria enraged, but helpless, and horny, begged, in a voice she could not believe was her own, "Please, fuck my ass, I need to cum so bad."

Pleased, Ashton, without any lubrication but Victoria's juices, pushed the long hard cock into Victoria's ass. Victoria whimpered in pain as her virgin ass was slowly penetrated. Her ass attempted to resist the violation, though her controlled mind told her it would cause such a wonderful orgasmic pleasure. Ashton kept pushing forward relentlessly.

Suddenly, in the midst of her pain and possible impending pleasure, Victoria heard Kerry, still horny as hell, demand, "Get back to my pussy, bitch."

Victoria immediately obeyed that order, burying her face back between the young girl's legs.

Victoria tried to focus on making Kerry cum, as then she would too, somehow rationalizing that maybe the intense pain that currently burned in her ass would go away as she experienced an orgasm.

Ashton, now having shoved the strap-on dildo half way into her boss's ass, began to slowly pump in and out. Victoria began to get used to the cock in her ass as she remained determined to make the young girl cum with her clit stimulation and finger-fucking, which she now decided to intensify.

Kerry's moans got louder, so Victoria tried to get the two fingers to search for the girl's g-spot. Kerry's moans picked up even more as she got closer to an orgasm, while Ashton began pumping faster into her new slave's ass.

Victoria was desperate to cum, the ass-fucking beginning to feel good. Finally, she found Kerry's g-spot, bringing the pretty girl to an astounding orgasm. Much to Victoria's relief, she too was allowed to cum and began shaking as Ashton began thrusting even deeper into Victoria's ass. Victoria screamed, "Oh my God, fuck me harder."

Ashton grabbed Victoria by the waist and pulled her back with such force that they both lost their balance. They fell to the floor as one, Ashton on her plump ass, and Victoria onto the toy still partially embedded in her butt. Victoria screamed in joy and pain as all 7 inches of the toy buried into her ass. Even as Victoria had an initial rush of pleasure, Ashton demanded, "Ride the cock, whore."

Not really needing Ashton's command at that point, Victoria shook in orgasm mode She slammed her ass furiously up and down on the cock. The orgasm had become so continual and intense that Ashton's demand, "Cum again, whore," almost caused her to pass out.

She collapsed forward, the toy sliding out of her ass.

Shannon looked at the clock and said, "Shit, her press conference is in five minutes."

Quickly the girls got dressed and, after allowing Victoria to regain her breath, Shannon commanded, "Get dressed, Mrs. Brace, you have a prepared speech to give."

Victoria struggled to get up, so exhausted was she from her multiple orgasms. She slowly

got dressed, disoriented from the whole ordeal. Finally she was dressed, but her hair and make-up was a mess.

Shannon chuckled as she said, "You look like you just got royally fucked, Victoria. Go fix your hair and make-up."

Victoria obeyed and pondered how she could break this spell. She looked in the mirror. She did indeed look like she had just been fucked. She cleaned herself up and, when she finally looked like her normal, confident, professional self, she returned to the room where only an hour and a half ago everything had changed.

Kerry handed her some cue cards and explained, "You will go downstairs, read this prepared speech, and then immediately return to this office."

Victoria took the cards and skimmed them. As expected, she was going to announce her company's indiscretions and promise billions of dollars to a variety of groups. She asked, "My board will never allow this to happen."

Shannon smiled, pulled out the spray and said, "Oh, that will not be a problem."

Victoria, officially defeated, began to leave.

Shannon added, "You are not allowed to tell anyone of this spray or of anything that happened today, understood?"

"Yes," Victoria said.

"Good, now go give that speech. So you can get back up here and have one last taste of my pussy."

Without her wiling itl, Victoria's pussy began tingling yet again. She sighed and said, "I will be up as soon as I can, Mistress." The words were out of her mouth, before she even realized what she had said.

Shannon was delighted as she said, "Mistress, I like that. Now get down there, you are already late."

Victoria went to the elevator and slowly made her descent to the lobby. She exited the elevator and went to the microphone. She then made the most shocking announcement in the business world, on this...Earth Day 2011.

6 WEEKS LATER

The headlines in the paper were fascinating reading. Epic Oil had a new CEO, a 26 year named Shannon Wallace. She was the youngest CEO in American history and had promised, in her opening speech, to completely change her company's image. They intended to become an environmentally friendly company from now on. In addition, they would reimburse all people remotely harmed by the company in the past.

Elizabeth read this news with fervour, pleased and excited for her successful friend. Of course, her fervour also had something to do with the fact that Kerry, her new submissive girlfriend, was now busy munching away on her pussy. "What a life," she thought as she lay there in her king-sized bed. Just as Kerry brought her to an orgasm, maid Victoria, dressed in a demeaning maid outfit, walked in with breakfast. Elizabeth sighed, "Thank you, slut."

"You're welcome, Mistress Elizabeth," Victoria obediently replied and then kneeled on the floor in her usual submissive position.

Kerry crawled out from under the covers and sat beside her sweet blonde girlfriend. She smiled and said, "Slut, you may come and have your breakfast now too."

Victoria eagerly crawled onto the bed and under the covers. She moved between her Mistress's legs and began her usual routine. This was always her first orgasm of the day, the first of many. Her pussy got wetter as she got the brunette closer and closer to orgasm. As she continued to lick, she wondered what her Mistresses had in store for her today.

Since Victoria's resignation from Epic Oil, her two Mistresses kept her very busy. She had gone to a college, where she had been used by a whole sorority. She had gone to an exclusive lesbian club, where she had been used as a sex-toy. She had gone to a homeless shelter and offered her services to a variety of women; and she had gone to an old folk's home, where she had eaten many elderly pussies that had long been dormant.

Victoria's pussy tingled as she fantasized about the possibilities of such further adventures, and the many orgasms that were sure to accompany them. As she brought Kerry to a good morning orgasm, her own orgasm warmed her body with pleasure. She then crawled from under the covers and returned to her floor position.

Elizabeth said, "Slut, your outfit for today is on your bed. Go get dressed; apparently, Ashton has quite the day ahead planned for you."

"Yes, Mistress," Victoria answered, as she always did, and walked out to her room. When she entered her room she saw a high school uniform and a dog collar on her bed. A tingle went up her spine as she wondered what sick, dirty game Mistress Ashton had in store for her this time. Last time Ashton took her to a toy party and demonstrated every toy in and on her.

Victoria began to change as instructed and eagerly looked forward to whatever devious adventure Mistress Ashton had in mind.

THE END

12