A Familiar Stranger

Story Info
Her frustration goes from fear then to anger.
1.2k words
3.94
27.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pulling up to the house I notice his car is not home. Disappointed I make my way up to our front porch and open the door. I notice that my cats are upstairs and quiet, strange for this time of day; usually they are playing and waiting for me to get home.

I kick off my shoes with a sigh. I've decided I need to do something to make life a little less boring around here. Maybe I need to plan a romantic evening for us, a nice quiet evening to ourselves, maybe a good movie and some good fucking. We'd both been busy over the past couple of days, greeting each other as we were leaving the house or coming home to bed.

All horny again, I walked into the bedroom to change clothes and maybe have a nice hot shower, play with myself until I can decide if he's going to be home super late again or not. I had just shut the door and reached for the light switch when I felt a hand covering the light switch. I let out a small yelp as I was forcibly thrown on to our bed. I was trying to think desperately who was in our place. No one else had keys I know for a fact that he was not home because his car was not home.

I struggled on the bed, but there was a hand on the back of my neck keeping me down. Whoever it was had a quick hand because with me lying on my stomach on the bed, I was undressed in no time. I started to panic, trying to kick my legs and hit whoever was behind me. I was covered quickly with a large male body and rendered immoveable.

I felt the hand on my neck start to caress slowly. Then he was whispering low and deep in my ear that I had nowhere to go and I should not fight but to accept what was about to happen. I reacted badly to that, I started to struggle harder and try to lift my face off the mattress so I could yell for help or tell whoever it was my boyfriend was going to be home any minute now and he was going to be in big trouble.

My head lifted off the mattress briefly but before I could yell anything, there was one of my scarves tied around my mouth. Now I really started to panic. But in all this panic I could feel my pussy twitch and start to get moist. I couldn't believe it, here I was in my own apartment about to be violated by a stranger and I was getting excited.

A hand ran down from my neck, down my spine and inserted itself between my legs. Strong fingers were caressing me, sliding around the moistness that was soon growing. Before long I was bucking my hips against those fingers that felt so damn good on my clit. It obviously had been way too long if this stranger was making me all hot and wet. Before long the hand moved and was replaced with a fat thick cock. It jolted me back to reality when I realized it was not the one I wanted and I started to fight again, hoping for an escape.

I heard a chuckle and the whispers started over again, trying to tell me this is really what I wanted. I did want it, but not with this stranger, and I was not about to lie docilely while he violated me. I heaved up with everything I had and I must have caught him off guard because I actually got him to roll off of me, but before I could go far I was pushed further face down into the mattress and my legs were being held open by his tucked inside mine. He lifted my ass off the bed and with a hand on my neck he slid into me. I could not get him off of me, and I started to feel lost and hopeless. He was invading every intimate feeling I had ever had and this position was always one of my favorites because it was exactly that, dominance and submission, not just about being fucked but being taken, body and soul.

I could feel the tears start; I would never enjoy this position again. Sensing my despair I heard my name being whispered into my ear in a voice I knew well. Too well. I started to buck against my boyfriend in anger but as soon as I bucked he lost control and with a force I had never felt before he rammed his thick hard cock into me, biting the back of my neck, my ears and holding me down onto the mattress.

"I know you really don't want me to stop, not right now" he growled as he slid almost all the way out. "However if that's really what you want…" I shoved against him so hard to keep him from sliding all the way out, making myself cum as the tip hit that spot that only feels this good when he does it. He laughs and starts to pump hard, grabbing my hair and pulling back on my head.

"Who do you belong to?" It was a game and I knew it, admit I was his and he would give me all I wanted. Deny I was his and he would stop right there and leave. I was so mad about his deceiving me I wanted to say no, but I wanted him to finish me off so badly so I ground out "YOU!" as he thrust deep inside me once more.

"Good," he growled. He emphasized each word with a thrust of his hips, "you…are…MINE!" and he leaned forward and braced his hands on the wall as he came, pushing me further into the bed.

Once he relaxed enough for me to get up I turned around and pushed him off the bed. "First you scare the shit out of me and then you go all ape on me!? What the hell?" I was so turned on, but I was not done. He grabbed hold of my hands and flipped me on my back, straddling my leg and hip, forcing my legs open. "You know, you never knew when to shut up and obey me woman!" he ground out as he violently rubbed my clit.

I started to twitch like I hadn't in ages. I started to squirm, but I could not break free. I could feel a warm tingle in my legs, and I couldn't stop rubbing hard against his hand, suddenly I came, squirting all over his hand, arm and legs, screaming in pleasure when he suddenly took his hand away and leaned over, whispering in my face, "who do you belong to?"

I was a lost cause. All I could do was repeat "you…you…you" as I ground my hips against his fingers again.

At the end of the night, when we were lying all snuggled up in bed, he asked me at what point did I know it was him and at what point did I get turned on. I was able to have some revenge on him as I sweetly looked into his eyes and say I was turned on the whole time, and I didn't figure out until the very end. I could see him get angry at this statement until he caught a glimpse of my evil smile and sighed, "you are so going to be the death of me yet babe, just you wait until I'm recovered… you will be "punished" for that mouth."

But that's another story…