A Family Affair Ch. 03

Story Info
Mom joins the fun.
2.3k words
4.49
113k
56

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/15/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexygirl76
sexygirl76
1,524 Followers

Over the next couple of weeks Rebecca's cunt was constantly singing from pleasure. If she wasn't getting her father's cock, she was getting her brothers. It had gotten to the point where it seemed like her father would fuck her before she went to bed and she would wake up to her brother's tongue licking at her hot pussy. He would drive her crazy with his tongue and fingers then finish her off with his cock drilling deep in her hot pussy.

Rebecca kissed her brother deeply then lowered her head and took his hot cock into her mouth. She swirled her tongue over the head then let her lips slide down him until she had him in her throat. "Oh god sis, that feels so fucking good." Alex purred tangling his fingers in her hair and pulling her head up and down over his cock. She sucked hard at him as he drove her head up and down over him. "Eat it sis, eat that fucking cock." He growled forcing her hard over his hard rod.

Rebecca pulled her mouth away and smiled at him. "I want you in my pussy." She growled softly as she straddled his hips and lined his cock up at the entrance to her pussy. She slowly lowered herself over him and moaned as he filled her. "Oh fuck you feel so good." She moaned hotly as she lowered herself over him.

"Ride that hot cock sis." Alex growled reaching up and grasping her bouncing tits as she moved up and down over him. Rebecca leaned forward and rested her hands on his chest as she bounced on his cock.

"Ugh, it feels so good." She purred bouncing harder over him as he filled her up repeatedly. She slammed her pussy down over him taking him deep inside her. His hands were pawing at her breasts and she threw her head back as she rode him. "Oh fuck me, make me cum on your big dick." She purred turning her pussy in circles as she rode him.

"Ride that hard meat sis, oh god your pussy feels so good. So tight." He moaned pressing up with his hips and burying more of his cock into her waiting well. "Ride it sis, ride it hard." He growled pawing at her breasts and pulling at her nipples.

Rebecca threw her head back as she bounced harder on his hard cock. She could feel him slicing deep inside her and she knew she was going to cum. "Fuck, fuck me Alex, I'm cummmmminnnnnggggg...." She cried slamming her pussy down over him and taking him completely inside her.

"That's it sis, coat that cock." Alex growled grabbing her ass cheeks and slamming her hard over him as he pierced up into her. "Oh fuck, I'm cummminnnnngggg." He growled as he buried himself completely inside her and started shooting.

Rebecca tightened her pussy muscles and held him tight inside her as her world exploded once more. "Fuck yesssssssssssssss..." She cried as she leaned down over him and kissed him softly.

"You are amazing sis." Alex said softly as she climbed off of him and lay on her side beside him on the bed.

"So are you little brother." She curled up with her pillow and within minutes was fast asleep. She never noticed when Alex left the room.

Rebecca had been asleep maybe a half hour when she felt a warm tongue slithering through her pussy lips. She opened her eyes in the dark room and smiled. "Didn't you get enough before bro?" She asked reaching down and grasping the head attached to the tongue.

She gasped as she felt not her brother's hair but a tight French braid. Reaching over she turned on the lamp and looked down between her spread legs. "Mom?" she gasped seeing her mother's naked body lying between her legs.

Michelle lifted her head and smiled at her daughter. "Hello sweetheart, you didn't think I was going to let your father and brother have all the fun did you?" She leaned her head back down and took a long taste of Rebecca's pussy.

Rebecca shivered as she lay her head back down on the pillow. She had never thought of having sex with her mother but then again she hadn't thought about having sex with her father and brother and yet where was she?

She lay there unsure as her mother ran her tongue all over her wet pussy. Rebecca shivered as sensations of pleasure coursed through her body. What her mother was doing felt good but at the same time Rebecca wasn't bi, she was straight as far as she knew. She was about to push her mother away and sit up when Michelle suddenly flicked her tongue against her clit. "Oh god," Rebecca moaned hotly as electricity shot through her body. Michelle let her tongue tease Rebecca's clit and Rebecca moaned hotly. "Mom, oh god mom," She panted reaching down and pulling her mother's face close to her hot snatch. "Eat me, make me cum please."

Michelle continued teasing Rebecca's clit with her tongue, she would barely brush against it with her tongue and it was driving her daughter insane with wanting. When she suddenly slid three fingers into Rebecca's wet hole and started forcefully forcing them in and out Rebecca went wild. "Mom, oh god mom, make me cum" Rebecca begged humping her pussy tight against her mother's face as she held tight to her hair.

Michelle locked her lips around her daughter's clit and started sucking furiously on it. Rebecca just about flew out of her skin as she felt her orgasm rising fast and hard. "Mom, eat me I'm going to cum." She cried slamming her pussy tighter against her mother's face as she humped wildly.

Michelle bit down on the small nub in her mouth as her fingers flew in and out of Rebecca's hot slit. She could feel the juice pouring out of her daughter and knew any second she would be coating her fingers with her juices. She slammed her fingers faster as she licked wildly at the small nub in her mouth. She had a hard time keeping her mouth on Rebecca's pussy as the younger woman was going wild with need. "Mommmmmmmmmmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy..." Rebecca screamed as she suddenly coated Michelle's fingers with her cum.

Michelle pulled her fingers out of the clenching slit and quickly replaced them with her tongue. She drove it deep inside Rebecca and started working it in and out like a small cock. Rebecca started riding her mother's face like there was no tomorrow as she felt her orgasm rising once more. "Eat me mommy, make me cum again." She begged slamming her pussy up and down against Michelle's face.

Michelle worked her tongue rapidly in and out of Rebecca's hot slit as she reached up and started rolling the younger woman's clit with her fingers making Rebecca mewl with pleasure. "Oh yes mommy, eat my hot cunt, it feels so good." She humped her body tight against Michelle's face as she held tight to her hair, holding her tight against her. "Ugh, oh mommy, oh god." Michelle tonguefucked her faster as she started pulling and twisting Rebecca's clit, she was so hungry for the younger girls cum that she was rubbing her own pussy against the mattress trying to relieve some of the pressure.

Rebecca was going crazy, she rubbed her pussy hard against her mother's face wanting to get off but hanging just on the edge. "Mommy, oh god mommy, make me cum." She begged thrashing hard around on the bed.

Michelle worked her tongue faster inside her and pulled and twisted at her clit. When she dug her nail into Rebecca's clit, the girl went wild. She humped wildly against her mother's face as she suddenly came. "Fuck mommy I'm cummmmmminnnnnnnnggggg..." She squealed pressing tight against her mother's face.

Michelle drove her tongue in deep and drank up all the juice pouring out of Rebecca's hot cunt. Rebecca wrapped her legs around her mother's head and just held on as her body shook from release. Michelle pulled her face out from between her daughters legs and pulled Rebecca's legs off her head. "How was that sweetheart?" She asked moving up over the younger girls body and kissing her softly on the lips.

"That was amazing mom. How did you learn to suck pussy like that?"

Michelle chuckled. "It's a long story sweetheart. You wanna suck my pussy now?"

Rebecca looked into her mother's eager face. "I don't know mom, I've never done that and had no interest in doing it either."

Michelle stroked her daughter's hair and smiled. "Its okay honey, I won't make you suck my pussy if you don't want to."

Rebecca felt relief that her mother wasn't going to push her but at the same time she felt bad because her mother had gotten her off and she was sure her mother was just as hot as she had been. "What about you though?" She asked looking into her mother's heat filled eyes."

Michelle shrugged, "I'll go have your brother or your father fuck me. Don't worry, it's okay." She made to move off of Rebecca but Rebecca wrapped her arms around her and held her against her.

"But you made me feel so good mom." She protested weakly.

Michelle looked down at her daughter and smiled. She could see the war going on inside her. She felt bad because she wanted Michelle to get off but at the same time, she had no interest in sucking her mother's pussy. "How about you just finger me then?"

"Just finger you?" Rebecca thought about that for a minute. She fingered her own pussy all the time, so why couldn't she finger her mother's? "Okay that I can do."

Michelle moved off of her and lay down on her back beside her daughter. "Come finger mommy's pussy baby." She purred spreading her legs wide open and reaching down and spreading her pussy lips open.

Rebecca sat up and moved between her mother's spread legs. She rubbed her finger lightly over her mother's pussy and felt the older woman shiver. "Oh yeah, that feels good. Touch me." She cooed. Rebecca ran her finger lightly over her mother's clit and Michelle purred, "play with it baby, make mommy cum."

Rebecca looked up at her then back to the task before her. She rolled Michelle's clit between her fingers and watched as her mother jumped. "Put your fingers inside me baby," Michelle begged softly. Rebecca kept her fingers rolling her mother's clit as she used her free hand to slide three fingers inside her. When she pushed her fingers in, Michelle's pussy tightened around the invaders and Michelle moaned. "Oh god yes, ugh, finger me baby, finger my hot pussy."

Rebecca started spearing her mother's pussy with her fingers, drilling them hard and fast inside her as she rolled her mother's clit with her other hand. Michelle went wild and started humping her body against her daughter's fingers. "Ugh, oh gods yes, finger me, make me cum." She begged thrashing around like a woman in heat.

Rebecca watched her mother's body thrashing from the way she was fingering her and wondered if it would really be so bad to eat her mother out. Seeing her mother's clit all out of its hood and throbbing was making Rebecca's mouth water. Making sure to keep her fingers flying in and out of her mother's wet hole, she lay down on her stomach and stared at her mother's pussy. When she leaned down and brushed her tongue across Michelle's clit, Michelle just about came out of her skin. "Ugh, oh fuck, oh yes honey, eat mommy's hot pussy. Make me cum on your hot mouth and fingers."

Rebecca licked at her mother's clit once more then wrapped her lips around the small nub and started suckling on it gently. Michelle whimpered and humped her body hard against Rebecca's face. "Oh god baby, eat me, I'm going to cum." Rebecca sucked harder at the small nub as her fingers flew in and out of Michelle's wet, hot well. "Ugh, oh fuck I'm cummmmminnnnnggggg..." Michelle cried coating Rebecca's flying finger with her juices.

Rebecca fingered her mother through her orgasm then slowly pulled away. She pulled her fingers out of her mother's sucking cunt and put them in her mouth. She liked the taste of her mother's juices and dove between the spread legs once more. This time she drove her tongue inside Michelle's hot pussy looking for more juice. Michelle had been starting to come down and was laying there panting when she felt Rebecca's tongue invade her. "Ugh, oh yes baby girl, tongue mommy's hoot pussy." She reached down and grasped Rebecca's hair and held her tight against her as she humped her pussy against her daughter's face. Rebecca sliced her tongue in and out of her mother's wet well dragging her tongue though all the hot juices that were slithering out of her. "Ugh, oh god eat meeeeeeeeee..." Michelle cried humping harder against Rebecca's face. When Rebecca reached up and grasped her clit and started twisting it, Michelle went wild. "Fuck, I'm cummmmminnnnnggggg..." She cried humping harder against the tongue invading her hot snatch.

Rebecca drank up all the juice she could find then pulled her mouth away and looked at her mother. "You taste good mommy." She said with a grin.

Michelle stroked her daughters face with her fingers. "Thank you honey, for someone who had never eaten pussy before you are a natural."

Rebecca blushed and kissed her mother's hand. "Thank you mom. I try to please."

Michelle sat up and threw her legs off the edge of the bed. "That you do sweetheart that you do. Now get some sleep." She kissed Rebecca lightly on the lips then quickly left the room.

Rebecca curled back up with her pillow and thought about all that had happened over the last couple of weeks. If she had known this was going on while she was away at school she definitely would have skipped school and stayed home.

To be continued.

Authors Note: One more chapter coming after this one. I hope you enjoy.

sexygirl76
sexygirl76
1,524 Followers