A Family Coerced Together Ch. 2

Story Info
A family coerced by their boss.
2.2k words
4.2
159.5k
15
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/09/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gulliver
Gulliver
28 Followers

Please keep the feedback coming as I am not sure myself where this story is going. I just hope I can make it interesting for as many of you as I can.

Don, Cynthia and Susan arrived at their boss Bill's huge house, as ordered at 8 pm that evening.

All three of them were very nervous as they really had no idea what to expect. They had signed the agreement with their boss to become in effect his sex slaves and toys for as long as it took for them to pay back the money they had stolen. This would take almost 4 years and this was their first experience.

They were dressed as ordered. Cynthia, Don's wife was dressed in a red satin half bra which just barely covered the nipples of her 38D tits. She wore matching panties and garter belt and charcoal nylons with 4 inch heels. A sheer white blouse did nothing to hide her bra. Her dark gray skirt was cut about 3 inches above the knee, but thigh high slits at each side exposed the expanded tops of her nylons as she walked.

Their 20 year old daughter Susan wore a sheer white bra for her 36D tits. Again matching panties, garter belt and white nylons with 4 inch heels. A sheer pink blouse left her dark nipples plainly visible through both blouse and bra. A very short, 6 inches above her knees, pink, flared skirt completed her outfit. The skirt was short enough that if she spun around it would fly up exposing her to the waist almost.

Don was wearing simple casual shirt and pants, and if the truth be known as he looked at his lovely wife and daughter and the way they were dressed, he could feel his 6 inch cock start to stiffen. Although he had not admitted it, the thought of is wife and daughter being used and abused by others was quite exciting to him.

Bill Triggs opened the front door just as they reached it, and invited them in. He reached and gently squeezed both the women's' tits as they passed him. "Very nice" he said. "Now lets go downstairs to the errrrrr play room." He chuckled as he said that. "We have some guests tonight too. I am sure they will enjoy you."

As they reached the bottom of the stairs the trios' eyes widened in disbelief a the sight that greeted them. The room was enormous, probably 40 feet on each side, Don thought. In the middle was a sitting area with couches and armchairs, but it was the outer part of the room that was so surprising. Lined up around the room were all kinds of strange looking devices: racks, crosses, stocks, horses, tables with various restraints attached to them, what looked like fucking machines and other pieces which they had no idea of their usage.

One whole wall was also filled with stuff: Whips, crops, canes, floggers, paddles and other instruments of punishment. Another section was filled with clamps of every kind imaginable, piercing instruments, vacuum devices, gags of all kinds and again stuff whose usage remained a mystery. Yet another section was filled with restraints ranging from simple cuffs, tit presses, cock and ball harnesses to whole body harnesses . A lot of the stuff they had no idea what it was used for, but as they stared wide eyed around the room they were sure that they would find out. Bill also noticed at least four video cameras, one in each corner, but thought there were probably a few hiddens ones as well.

Nice stuff eh?" Bill said. "Don't worry though, we probably won't be using any of that today, maybe tomorrow

On one of the couches sat three men. Bill motioned Don, Cynthia and Susan over in front of them and introduced them as John, Rick and Lee.

"These three gentlemen are the owners of a company, and they have just signed a very lucrative contract with me. As my gift to them you three belong to them for the evening. Gentlemen, they are all yours." Bill said.

Bill motioned the Bunts to a couch just across from the three men. The three men stood and eyed the Bunts up and down, paying particular attention to Susan's plainly visible nipples and Cynthia's legs where the slits in her skirt had opened exposing the tops of her nylons and garter straps.

"Well boys" John said. "Who shall we try first, momma or daughter. Personally I vote for momma. I wanna get a look at those tits."

Rick and Lee nodded their agreement. John motioned for Cynthia to come and join them. Hesitantly Cynthia got up from the couch and moved to the three guys. As she reached them, John immediately moved his hands to her tits, stroking and squeezing them and rubbing his thumbs over her nipples. Cynthia could not believe it as her nipples began to harden in response to his touch. Meanwhile Rick ran his hand up under the front of her skirt and moved his hand between her legs, stroking her pussy through her panties. Cynthia again, to her dismay, found herself beginning to moisten between her legs. Lee ran his hand up the back of her skirt, rubbing it over her gorgeous panty clad ass.

"Let's get a better look at this bitch" John said, and started to unbutton her blouse. "Oh yes," he breathed as he pulled it off, exposing her tits in the red half bra. "I am gonna have fun with these" he said.

Rick unzipped Cynthia's skirt and dropped it to the floor. She stood there now looking so sexy in just the red bra, panties, garter belt and nylons.

"Let's check out that mouth" John said. "On your knees bitch."

Cynthia slowly sank to her knees in front of the three guys, knowing what was coming next but scared nonetheless.

" O.K. unzip us and get a look at what we have for you" John said. Cynthia reached and first unzipped Lee and pulled his pants and underwear to the floor exposing his 7 inch hard dick. Rick was next, with about the same size cock. John was a shock to her as she pulled his pants and underwear down, exposing his large 9 inch cock.

"O.K. bitch" John said. "You are gonna suck us all till we cum, but get that bra off first because I wanna cum all over those tits." Cynthia hesitated and John reached and grabbing the front of her bra, ripped it off. "Oh yes" he breathed as her large tits fell out, dropping a little. Her nipples were hard now, large and dark.

Lee stepped forward first. "Open up now" he ordered. Cynthia slowly opened her mouth and Lee slowly pushed his cock into her warm, wet mouth. "Now suck it bitch" he snarled as he began to slide it in and out of her mouth. Cynthia began to suck and nibble at the hard cock in her mouth. As she did she could feel John's hands playing with her tits, stroking and pinching her nipples hard enough to make her moan. Rick moved his hand between her legs, inside her panties and teasing at her wet cunt, moving first one, then two, then three fingers inside the warm cavern there. The fingers of his other hand moved between her asscheeks spreading and teasing the tiny hole there.

Cynthia felt Lee's cock begin to pulsate and then the first blast of hot cum blasted into the back of her mouth.

"Swallow it slut" Lee grunted as he continued to spurt hot cum. Cynthia swallowed as fast as she could and only a couple of drops leaked out of her mouth and dripped onto her tits.

As soon as Lee pulled out, Rick stepped up and rammed his hot, hard cock deep into Cynthia's warm mouth. Without being told she began to suck on it hard as he pumped it in and out. Rick came very fast and again Cynthia swallowed fast as her mouth filled with his hot cum.

Cynthia was a little scared as John held his 9 inch cock in front of her mouth.

"Try this one on for size bitch," he said as he slowly pushed it into her mouth, stretching it wide. Cynthia groaned as she tried to take the huge cock and suck on it. As he thrust in and out she gagged each time the head of his cock hit the back of her mouth. John fucked her mouth as though it were her cunt. As his orgasm hit him he pulled out and directed the first shot of hot cum directly onto the hapless wife's hair and face. Each subsequent spurt was directed to cover her face and then her tits.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh yes" John sighed, as he looked at his handiwork. "Now she looks like a real cum slut. Now go clean yourself up."

Ten minutes later Cynthia returned.

"Now get those panties off," John ordered. Cynthia complied and following his further orders, got down on her hands and knees, with her legs spread wide, exposing her clean shaven cunt and ass to everyone, her large tits hanging down. Cynthia was a little surprised at herself. Rather than the horror she expected to feel, she was almost enjoying this.

John lay down underneath Cynthia and poising his cock at the entrance to her cunt, slowly pulled her down, impaling her on his hard pole. Rick moved behind her and putting his cockhead at the entrance to her asshole, slowly pushed until it pushed deep inside her ass.

"Let's fill all this slut's holes," Lee said as he moved in front of Cynthia and pushed his hard rigid cock deep into her mouth. Cynthia moaned loudly as all three cocks moved in and out of her holes.

As Don watched the three men work on his wife, he could feel his own cock start to harden. This intensified as Bill called Susan over to him.

"Lay over my lap girl" he ordered. Susan did as ordered laying herself over his lap, feeling his hard cock against her stomach as she did. Bill flipped her skirt up, exposing her panty clad ass, framed by her garter straps and nylons.

"Mmmmmmmmm yes," he said as he ran his hands over the young woman's voluptuous asscheeks. Raising his hand he brought it down sharply on her ass. Susan squealed as he continued to spank her ass. After a while he pulled her panties down and admired the beautiful pink cheeks.

As Don watched his wife being fucked by three men at once, and his daughter being spanked by his boss his cock got harder and harder and he began to rub it.

"Take it out and play with it Don" his boss said as he saw what Don was doing.

Don unzipped his pants and reaching inside pulled his cock out and began to jerk off.

"Watch your daddy play with himself girl" Bill told Susan as he continued to rain sharp slaps down on her now naked asscheeks, which by now were a gorgeous shade of pink. Susan turned her head to look at Don. She found it strangely exciting to watch her own father play with his cock.

Meanwhile Cynthia was moaning louder and louder as three cocks moved in and out of her cunt, ass and mouth.

Lee came first, moaning himself as he blasted his hot cum into Cynthia's mouth. Rick came next, his cum shooting deep inside her stretched asshole. Finally John erupted, cum shooting deep into the hapless wife's hot wet cunt. As the three guys withdrew Cynthia just lay on the rug, cum seeping from all three holes. Surprisingly she felt satisfied rather than violated, and wondered what kind of woman she really was. She guessed she would find out in the next four years.

"Come and take care of your husband" Bill told Cynthia. Obeying, she moved to Don and took his cock deep into her mouth. It did not take long till Don shot his cum into her mouth which she eagerly swallowed.

Bill decided that that was enough for tonight as he caressed Susan's deep red asscheeks one last time and told her she was lucky tonight but would not be so lucky tomorrow.

"O.K. that's it for tonight, you are fortunate that we went real easy on you tonight. Tomorrow may be different. My wife will be back and we are having a party with 6 other couples. You will be the maids and the entertainment, so get a good night's sleep, you will need it."

He then showed Don, Cynthia and Susan to a bedroom where they were to sleep and left.

"So what do you think?" Don asked.

"Well, it was not as bad as I expected" Cynthia said "But there is a lot of stuff down there that they did not use yet."

"True , and apart from a sore ass, I am O.K." said Susan.

"Well I guess we will just have to wait and see how things go," Don said as they all crawled into bed and fell sound asleep.

The next chapter will be 'The Party'. Feel free to let me know what you would like to happen at the party. I may not get it all in, but will try and make it interesting.

Gulliver
Gulliver
28 Followers