A Family Finds Togetherness

Story Info
Mother discovers her children are enjoying sex.
2.2k words
4.19
388.1k
39
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moving is always a job none of us wish to do too often. So I was hoping this would be my last move. Standing on the porch of our new home I took a good look at my daughter Ann age eighteen and my son Mack age nineteen. They are great looking kids and both have enrolled in college to start in the fall. Ann is rather conservative in manner and dress. She likes long granny dresses and is one that does not use a lot of makeup if any at all. She has a natural beauty about her that will always turn a man's head. I have seen it a dozen times whenever we go shopping at the mall. She is a showstopper but she just doesn't seem to know it herself. She has small breasts, which are pointed much like my own. Except my breasts are large and not so high any more.

Age is a real killer in the T&A department. But in Ann I can see a lot of myself with one exception that is. At her age I was into wild sex with as many guys as I could get. God, did I love sex back then. I would do anything and was always looking for a new thrill and finding it wherever I could. I remember how I once went to the movies with my mother and Dad. While sitting next to my Dad I lifted my skirt and masturbated myself to a climax. Then reached over and laid my hand on the lap of the guy next to me. He was a total stranger but young enough to enjoy the attentions of a young girl. Before the movie was over I gave the guy a hand job and when he cum I licked his cum off my hand. This was so exciting to me and the thrill of sex would follow me for many years right up until I met my husband to be. He somehow turned me around till he was the only one I wanted. Then over the years I learned that sex for love was even greater than sex for the fun of it. I was so happy that Ann was not like her mother in that way.

Mack was only ten months older than his sister. Mack is also a well-built young man. He is handsome, with a few too many girls' friends. I know he is into sex with most of the girls he dates. I often fine stains on his underwear. I know dried cum when I see it. Not too long ago I happen to see him naked and was surprised at the size of him cock. I wished his father had been that well hung. It kind of turned me on to see his fluid cock hanging down like along thick salami. My oh my: what kind of mother am I standing here waiting for the moving van and thinking of my son's enormous cock. That was the moment I saw a tall handsome man walking across the front lawn from the house next door.

He introduced himself as Wayne Stewart single, two years my senior and there was no doubt he was looking me over pretty good. But that looking was a two way street. I noticed he had broad shoulders, narrow waist, and a formidable bulge in his jeans. As I looked him over I lost interest in my son's cock and wondered how soon Wayne and I would be jumping in the sack. I wondered if he loved to have his cock sucked. But I knew the answer to that after all, all men love to have their cocks sucked. And I was just the gal to get him in the mood for some hot sex. Damn if I was not reverting to the days of old. But why not I was no longer married and I had not had sex for over nine months. After I left my husband I had sex once with my boss so I could bet a raise in pay. But he was not an anything lover just a bomb that never went off. He was one of those guys that really needed Viagra.

Before the truck arrived Wayne was calling me Trudy we were on a first name bases in no time at all. We got a call and found the truck would not be here till later this afternoon. Wayne asked us to join him in his home for lunch. He laid out a table of cold cuts, a choice of breads and beer, wine or coffee. Mack took a beer and handed me one to me. Ann surprised me by having a glass of wine. I had never seen her drink before. I also noticed she had an eye on Wayne giving him the once over twice as I had done. I also noticed a smile on her face as her gaze fell on his crotch. I was beginning to think at maybe I and been wrong about my daughter not being interested in sex. I would have bet she was still virgin but I have been wrong before. I would find out later that I had been very wrong.

The afternoon slipped into later afternoon and we were still drinking Wayne's beer as the sun set. Another call told us the truck would not be in till tomorrow afternoon. Wayne offered us the use of his two extra bedroom and we readily accepted. He took us all out to dinner where we all had a few more drinks. As we drove back to his house I managed to get my hand in his lap. That bulge was getting bigger by the minute. I asked the kids to bring our bags over. Mack and Ann were pretty much in the bag and went up to the guest rooms. Wayne said, "Trudy you can have my bed an I'll sleep down here on the sofa. "Wayne and I went up stairs to tell the kids that they each could have a room and I was going to sleep in the master bedroom. Wayne and I were shocked as I looked in one room to see Ann in the arms of her brother kissing him long hard and deep with tongues darting around in each other's mouth. Mack had his hand up under her t-shirt feeling her small firm tits while Ann had her hand inside his fly jerking his now erect cock. Wayne took me away from the door and said, "I guess they will only need one bed." I was still in a state of shock, as my mind raced ahead thinking "How long has this been going on."

"Are my children screwing on another?" I was still thinking of these things as Wayne moved me through the doorway of the master bedroom and toward the king size bed. I came back to the present as Wayne pulled me to him and kissed me. I let him kiss me and did my best to kiss him back. My brain was a little numb from the beer and the shock of seeing my kids touching one another. I was not sure just what I saw so I walked back to take a second look. By now Ann had Mack's' jeans down around his ankles and she was on her knees in front of him sucking his enormous cock. She was more like her mother than I had guessed. Wayne was by my side and he whispered in my ear.

"She is very good at that is her mother any good at it?" I turned toward him and told him to take me back to his room and I would show him just how an expert does it. He laughed and carried me in his arms toward his bedroom. Wayne and I had exchanged oral sex in the form of a sixty-nine. We each had reached a climax and he was very good at bringing me to a slow strong climax. He was of a size that he had nothing to be ashamed of. Plus his sperm was very sweet and pungent. God the smell alone drove me toward a second climax. We were naked in one another arms working our way to what I thought was going to be a really good fuck.

When we looked up to see Ann and Mack standing naked in the doorway. I was holding Wayne's very hard erection in my hand as Ann approached the edge of the bed. With out a world she bent down and quickly took his cock in her mouth. After only a few jerks of her head up and down his shaft she lifted her head up and said, "There mother now he is ready for you." I was stunned and yet I was not.

I only smiled and said, "Thank you Dear I am sure Wayne appreciated that." Wayne only smiled as he rolled over on me driving his cock to the hilt in me. I was feeling his strong cock working in me but I was looking over his shoulder at my children standing there watching their mother getting fucked. Nicely fucked true but it still some now it still seemed to me that children should not watch their mother fuck a stranger.

All of a sudden it made no difference who was in the room I was going off into a land of wonderful delights and I was feeling a building of emotions deep down in side me. I never opened my eyes again till I screamed and let loose with a flood of sweet cream that joined Wayne's hot shot of sperm that was filling me. We jerked in harmony till we were done. Wayne fell off to the side breathless. His cock was thick with a white cream that was a combination of his sperm and my explosive climax. I felt the bed wiggle and opened my eyes to see Ann straddling Wayne in a way that allowed her to suck his cock cleaning it of our juices. Then I felt my legs being parted and a powerful arm hooked one leg. Mack was moving between my legs and there was no way I was about to stop him. He enormous cock slipped easily into m very wet cunt. I was looking up into my sons' face as he strained to get all his cock in his loving mother. I turned my head and saw Wayne looking at me smiling.

Watching my son fuck me enthralled him. I was also turned on by this strange turn of events. Wayne was completely captivated by watching me. I was also very excited as I watched my daughter suck the slippery cock that had just fucked me. I was fast approaching another climax and by the feel of it, it was going to be even wilder that the one I had with Wane. I let go with a climax that heretofore was unknown to me. Mack's' cock was swelling even larger as he reached his own climax. I am not sure but I think that Wayne cum again for Ann as we all went crazy in that strange world of incest and group sex.

It was over an hour later when we all sat down in Wayne's kitchen and wondered just what the hell happened. Ann was sitting across the table from me while Wayne was leaning back on the counter. Mack was standing with one bare foot up on a chair holding a cup of steaming coffee. We were all drinking coffee. Ann as the first to speak of what we were all thinking. "Mother." She stared "What happened was bound to happen sooner later after all we are all cut fro the same mold. Mack and I have known for a long time that you were a very sexually active girl at my age. Mack has told me several times how much he wanted to fuck you. So it all just came together tonight and I must thank our wonderful host Wayne for bringing us all together as a family."

Before long we all had accepted what had happened and were not at all upset by it. Wayne even said he hoed that as long as we were going to live next door to one another he hoped he could be included in the family fun. We all stood hugging and kissing as if we were just finding out we loved one another all over again. Mack had another erection I noticed and Ann was noticing Wayne's erection too. Mack was taking me by the hand leading me out of the kitchen I knew we were going back up stairs to a nice soft bed. I turned to see Wayne behind Ann spreading the cheeks of her tight little ass as she bent over the table. I wondered if there was any K-Y jelly in the house. If not I was sure there might be some in my over night case.

As my son held my arm going up the stairs I heard an "Oh my God, it is so big Wayne please take it easy my ass in still virgin." Well my ass was no virgin maybe my son would like to try me out for size. I could see where this new town, new house and new life style would be some thing we all would (cum) to enjoy as time goes by.