A Family Gangbang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bumboy
Bumboy
107 Followers

"I think," said Sandra, "it's my turn to return the compliment. Helen, where did you put that dildo of yours?"

"In my bag over there," replied my mother, quickly returning her interest to my bum after having spoken.

Sandra reached inside the bag and took out the strap-on and fixed it round her middle. "Come here, my darling," she said to Daniel, "get on the bed and stick your arse in the air."

Daniel did as he was bid; his fantastic arse looked even more beautiful sticking up into the atmosphere. He didn't need to be told what to do, he gripped his cheeks and spread them wide, his gaping arsehole on show to every single member of his family. Sandra lubed her prick with the oil and smeared some into Daniel's hole, then she moved in and slid herself into Daniel's bum, nice and gentle at first, giving our son time to acclimatise himself to the feeling, then as he relaxed Sandra upped the tempo, her strap-on preparing the way for Daniel to take a couple of real live cocks before we went to sleep, namely mine and my father's.

"I think that's enough rimming for now, gorgeous," my father said to my mother, letting my cock fall from his mouth, "its about time I thanked our son for his efforts with you earlier."

Mum removed her tongue from my arsehole and patted my cheeks. "I think its pretty well lubricated by now," she said. "Why don't you get on the bed next to Daniel, darling," mum said to me, "while I get my camera, I've just got to get some snaps of this for our pornography collection."

Daniel's grunts and groans were growing louder by the minute with every inch of Sandra's strap-on that he took. I climbed onto the bed alongside him and got into the same position, sticking my bum out to my parents as mum fumbled in the bag for her camera. Dad lubed me up and then himself and, as always in the past, his cock slid in like a dream. How the bed didn't sag under the combined weight of Daniel and myself getting fucked, he by his mother and me by my father, I will never know.

"That looks fantastic," mum said, rubbing her pussy before taking aim with the camera, "now," she went on, in the strident tones which meant that she was not to be messed with as her family fucked around her, "how about some nice new snaps for the family album? Smile, please!"

Bumboy
Bumboy
107 Followers
12