A Family Get Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike's eyes opened wide, not sure of what he had heard, of what she wanted.

"Now! Suck them now," she demanded, her hands moving ever faster, her fingers ever deeper.

This time he heard her clearly – and before he could think he was at her side, kneeling on the big double bed. Sammi's breasts were squeezed between her arms as she fingered her clit and pussy, forcing her firm flesh up towards him, her nipples dark and swollen, crying out for his attention.

He paused for just a moment, drinking in the sight of his little sister, of her obvious lust, her body glistening in the dim light. With a groan, he dropped his head towards her breasts, meeting her firm flesh as she pushed her wanton body towards him, as he devoured her nipple, biting, kissing, sucking.

Sammi moaned, and plunged her fingers even deeper inside her body as she felt her brother's mouth on her, sucking on her nipples, drawing her breasts into his mouth, first one and then the other. She felt his hands on her, caressing, squeezing, pinching.

Mike twisted his head as Sammi writhed under him, her nipple never leaving his mouth as he watched her belly and legs tightening and then relaxing as her climax built inside her. He watched her fingers teasing and tormenting her clit, the pink nub of flesh standing proud, wet and erect. He watched her fingers moving in and out of her pussy, slick with her thick juices, a flush rising up through her body as her obvious excitement grew.

As she came, Sammi cried out, her body on fire as waves of pleasure rocked through her. She fingered herself faster and faster as her climax was unleashed through her body, but in her mind it was Mike's cock she could feel inside her, Mike's cock that was driving her wild.

Mike watched in awe as his sister came, as her body seemed to change in front of him. Her back arched, pushing her rock hard nipple into his mouth, the muscles on her belly were taut, a flush spreading across her chest as she gasped for breath. Sammi rocked on the bed, one hand still on her clit and pussy, the other holding Mike hard to her as her orgasm ran its course.

At last she relaxed, sagging back onto the bed, her grip on Mike relaxing. They lay still for many moments, Sammi with her eyes shut, Mike staring at her, his cock rock hard, unsure of what to do, but certain of what he wanted, his mind full of thoughts, of needs, that scared him.

He leapt off the bed, his cock barely contained by his shorts. He knew that this had gone too far, that it was wrong. Blindly, he ran from the room, leaving Sammi alone on the bed. As she heard Mike's door slam shut she smiled to herself, reaching for her breast and rubbing the nipple that only minutes before had been inside Mike's mouth as she sighed contentedly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mike lay tossing and turning, unable to sleep, his head saying one thing, his body another, as the events of the previous day played through his mind. He eventually fell asleep, exhausted, knowing that he had to speak to Sammi and then leave, that he had to put a stop to what was happening.

Sammi slept well though, happy to wait, happy as she believed there was more to come. She woke up early, relaxed, her body still alive from the amazing orgasm she'd enjoyed the night before. She lay in bed for a few minutes, thinking about Mike. She had missed him so much, and thought that maybe, just maybe, her desire for him, a desire that she felt for so long, would somehow fall apart when she saw him, somehow make her realise that it was just a crush on her brother – and not the desire, the love, she thought she felt for him.

But if anything it felt stronger than she could ever have imagined.

She slipped through to the bathroom and freshened up, looking at her naked body in the mirror as she cleaned her teeth. She brushed her hair, watching the gentle movement of her full breasts before admiring her firm, tanned body. She cupped her breasts, enjoying the feel of them filling her hands. She gently tweaked her nipples and closed her eyes, thinking of Mike.

As the tingles spread downwards from her tightening nipples, Sammi opened her eyes and smiled at herself in the mirror. It was time, she decided – time to find out if what she had thought she had seen in Mike's eyes was really there, time to find out if he wanted her as much as she wanted him.

Silently, she left the bathroom and crossed the few steps towards Mike's room. She eased the door open, and stepped naked into his room, sure that he was still asleep. She stood still for a few moments, letting her eyes adjust to the small amount of sunlight that was filtering through the blinds. The room was similar to hers – just big enough for the double bed, a wardrobe and a dressing table.

As she stood by the door, she could see Mike sprawled on the bed, lying partially on his back, one hand thrown up above his head, the other by his side. Sammi bit her lip, her hands sliding back onto her breasts as she realised that he was naked, with just a sheet covering him. But even that was pushed down to below his waist, leaving his chest and stomach and one hip bare to her gaze.

Sammi moved to the side of the bed, her heart thumping in her chest, her pussy throbbing with her barely controlled desire. She knelt down, and then leant over to carefully draw back the sheet, holding her breath as her brother's cock came into view. She bit her lip as Mike moved, drawing his knee up, hiding his cock from her view. But as she pondered her next move, her pussy throbbing unbearably, her brother shifted onto his back, dropping his knee back down onto the bed, drawing it away from his body as he moved.

Her eyes raked over her bothers naked body as she drew the sheet even further until all but one foot was exposed to her gaze. She drank in the sight of his muscular legs and body, of his strong chest, his taut stomach, until her eyes stopped at his cock, lying against one thigh.

She reached out and touched her brother's soft cock, running her fingertips along his length and immediately being rewarded by the stirring of his hot flesh. She lifted his cock away from his body, cradling his balls in one hand while she stroked along his shaft with the other. Mike moaned as his sister touched him, as her hands moved across his cock and balls, as he grew and hardened in her hands.

Sammi looked at her brother anxiously, not wanting him to wake up too quickly, not wanting him to wake up while his cock was in her hand. She smiled to herself, thinking that there was only one place she wanted him to be when he opened his eyes – and that was deep inside her.

Slowly, she crawled onto the bed and knelt between his outstretched legs, her hand never leaving his cock. He was as hard now as he had been the day before, his cock throbbing in her hand as she stroked him slowly. His balls were tight, nestling beneath his cock, full of the cum that she wanted deep inside her hungry body.

She stared at his cock, feeling his strength, feeling the blood coursing through him, feeding his erection. His wasn't the first cock she'd seen, the first cock she'd experienced, but she knew that she'd never seen one so perfect for her, so strong, so thick, so hard.

With a soft moan, she leant forward and tasted her brother, tasted his cock, for the first time. She longed to devour him, to take him as deep into her mouth as she could, to make him cum like that, but she knew that that would have to wait. She swirled her tongue around his cock head before gently sucking him into her mouth. She moaned against him as she stroked his shaft and sucked his cock, as she felt him growing even more in her hand and in her mouth.

Sammi looked up as Mike stirred, waking up now, drawn from his deep slumber by the hands, the mouth, the tongue on his cock and balls. Sammi knew instinctively that she only had seconds left before Mike woke up, before his eyes opened. Moving quickly but carefully, she straddled his body, her knees each side of him, her hand never leaving his cock. She paused for just a second as she knelt over him, her pussy inches away from his throbbing cock.

And then she lowered herself down on to him, slowly taking took every inch of her brother's magnificent cock deep inside her wanton body.

Mike stirred under her as Sammi pressed herself down against him, savouring the delicious feeling of her brother's cock inside her. She leant forward, on all fours now, her hands each side of Mike's head, her breasts swaying over him. She arched her back and slid her body down against his, forcing his cock even deeper inside her as she pressed against him, as she let out a soft, sensual moan.

And at that moment, Mike's eyes flew open.

He stared at his sister, her face inches from his, her breasts swaying above his chest, her pussy milking his cock as she rocked her body against him. It took him a few long seconds to comprehend what was happening, to understand what was going on. He could see it, feel it, but couldn't understand it.

"Sammi ... no..." he gasped, when at last his head caught up with what was going on.

Mike tried to wriggle, but Sammi was ready for him and clamped her thighs against his while she pressed her hips down, holding him tight. She grabbed his hands in hers, pushing them down onto the bed.

"Yes, Mike," she moaned, "I love you ... I need you ..."

"No," he cried as he tried to push her off, "It's wrong ..."

"It's right, Mike" she insisted, gripping him tight, feeling him move under him.

"Nooooo," he moaned, but already he was pushing back against Sammi, his hips lifting off the bed to meet her, to drive his cock into her.

"Fuck me," she demanded.

"Nooooo," he moaned, but even as he spoke he was lifting her off the bed as he drove his cock up into her hungry body.

This time when he pulled his hands away from her, Sammi let him. Mike grabbed her hips, holding her tight, as his cock ploughed into her pussy, her juices running down his shaft with every thrust. She dipped her head and kissed him hard, her tongue driving into his mouth. He fucked her through their kiss, their lips locked together, their tongues plunging into each others mouths.

They broke their kiss with a gasp and stared each for a second, the lust in Sammi's eyes now mirrored by that in Mike's. They kissed again, hard, passionate kisses that left them breathless. They were both on fire, their bodies crying out for release. Sammi came first, sobbing with relief as Mike's cock drove her orgasm through her body, as his cum followed, filling her, his cock slamming into her as they came and came, until at last they lay holding each other tight, exhausted, Mike's cock still buried deep inside his sister's cum filled pussy.

They lay still for a long time, Mike's arms around his sister, holding her, not wanting to let go, his cock still inside her, her head resting on her shoulder. They talked quietly as Sammi confessed her love and need and desire for her brother, as Mike realised at last why he had stayed away for so long, how he had denied his own feelings, how he thought he could control them.

Slowly, Mike started to grow, to harden inside his sister's waiting pussy. He held her tight, and rolled them both over, so that he was towering above her as he gently kissed her, as he eased his cock in and out of her pussy, growing harder and thicker and longer with each slow, sensual stroke. He dipped his head sucked her nipples gently, one at a time, savouring the taste, the feel, of her in his mouth.

As he moved and grew inside her, Sammi wrapped her long legs around him, pulling him tighter to her, moaning as his cock reached deeper and deeper inside her. At first they made love gently, slowly, Mike's mouth moving between Sammi's lips and her breasts, sucking and kissing and licking. Sammi shared his kisses, then licked and kissed and nibbled his neck and shoulders, tasting him, needing him.

But gradually their lust, their need, their desire, took over and they were fucking each other wildly. Sammi's legs tightened around her brother, her hands reaching for his ass as he drove his cock into her, his balls slapping wetly against her ass with every thrust, his eyes locked on her firm breasts as they moved in time to their passion.

They came together, crying out as Mike's balls tightened, as his cum erupted inside her, as Sammi squeezed her pussy around his cock, as her orgasm exploded outwards from her pussy to reach every part of her body as she clung to her brother.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Afterwards they slept again, holding each other tight. When Mike eventually awoke, the room was filled with bright sunshine – and he was alone. He lay still for a moment, collecting his thoughts, wondering if he had been dreaming. But he could still smell Sammi there with him in the room, her perfume, the unmistakeable smell of sex. He grinned as he heard the shower running, and slowly stretched before climbing out of bed. Naked, he padded silently along to the bathroom.

He stepped into the bathroom and stood still for a few seconds, watching Sammi through the steamed glass of the shower cubicle. The fact that she was partially obscured only heightened his excitement as he watched her running her soapy hands over her naked body. As she moved, her ass pressed back against the glass, making his rising cock jerk in front of him. With his cock swaying in front of him, he stepped towards the shower to join his sister.

Sammi turned as he pulled the door open, a delicious smile spreading across her face as she stepped back against the far side of the cubicle to make way for him. He pulled the door closed behind her, reaching out to her, holding her arms as water cascaded over them, as his eyes took in the sight of her beautiful young body.

She reached for his cock, pulling him closer until their bodies were pressed together, their tongues exploring eagerly as she wrapped her arms around his neck, as he wrapped his around her waist, his fingers locked together in the small of her back.

"Good morning," she smiled, when at last they broke their kiss.

Mike smiled back, before pulling her too him again for another long, lingering kiss. As they kissed, Sammi slipped a hand between them, reaching for Mike's cock, moaning against his lips as she felt how hard he was, as she felt his strength and thickness. She eased away from him and turned around, leaving his cock jutting out in front of him.

His cock slapped gently against her as she moved until her back was against him. He reached around her, caressing her breasts as she pressed her ass back against his cock, as she twisted her head to quickly find his eager mouth with hers. They kissed increasingly wildly as she ground her ass against his cock, as he pinched and pulled her pebble like nipples. Breaking their kiss, Sammi bent over, pushing her ass against him as she reached between her legs for his cock, as she guided him towards her waiting pussy.

Mike let out a deep sigh of pleasure as his cock sank into his sister's hot, wet pussy. He reached for her hips, holding her tight as she pushed back against him, as he pushed forwards, as her pussy moulded itself to every ridge, every vein, every contour of his cock. They stood still for a few long moments, his cock throbbing inside his sister, her pussy pulsating around his swollen shaft.

Sammi wriggled her ass gently as Mike slipped his hands away from her hips and onto her ass. She arched her back, taking his cock deeper inside her as he ran his hands along the graceful curves of her back, marvelling at the swell of her hips, at how her waist pinched in. He reached for her shoulders, the water still pouring over them. Sammi turned her head and kissed her brothers fingers as they rested on her shoulders, before twisting her head and looking at him.

"Fuck me," she told him for the second time that morning.

And he did, hard and fast, his hands reaching under her to capture her swaying breasts. Sammi crossed her arms in front her, resting them against the side of the shower cubicle to brace herself as her brother fucked her from behind, his ass clenching as he powered his cock into her.

Sammi's pussy clung to him as his cock plunged into her, stretching her, filling her. She arched her back, pushing towards him to meet his thrusting cock, there bodies slapping wetly together. With a cry, Mike threw his head back and buried his cock inside his sister, pumping his cum deep inside her. He squeezed her breasts as she reached past him to rub her clit, to trigger the orgasm that his cock had been building deep inside her.

Mike slid his hands up his sister's body, holding her hips again, both their legs weak from their exertions. Slowly, Sammi stood up, her brother's cock slipping from her, smearing cum and juices across her thighs as she turned to face him. Their arms went around each other again as they clung together, their naked bodies pressed together.

They washed each other, running their soapy hands joyously over every inch of each others bodies, exploring, discovering. They dried each other, before walking naked through to the kitchen to rustle up some breakfast, reaching out for each other at every opportunity before settling down at the table to enjoy their juice and cereal, coffee and toast, together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They spent the morning by the pool, enjoying the sun on their naked bodies, enjoying being together. They swam a few times, reaching out to each other whenever they dared, their hands hidden as the warm water washed over them. As the morning drew to a close, Sammi rolled onto her side and looked at Mike, her head propped up on her hand. He glanced across at her, conscious of her eyes on him.

"Do you know what I fancy?" she asked, deliberately looking from his face down to his cock.

Mike managed to croak "No, what?" as he felt his cock stirring under her gaze.

"A picnic," she murmured teasingly, "on the beach."

Mike laughed with his sister at her teasing, before standing up and reaching for the swimming shorts he'd worn to walk down to the pool. Sammi looked at him and held out a hand so that he could pull her to her feet. As she stood up, she stepped close to him, her breasts pressing against his arm, his cock against her leg.

"You won't need those," she told him huskily as she took the shorts from him.

They walked back to the chalet naked, Mike doing his best to control his cock as he walked beside his sexy younger sister, both of them ignoring the looks she got from both men and women alike. He almost succeeded until they reached the narrow path that ran alongside the chalet. Sammi walked in front of him then, his eyes locked on her taut ass as it rocked from side to side. His cock grew with every sensual sway of her hips until by the time they reached the door it was standing proud of his body.

Mike stepped close behind his sister as she unlocked the door, using her body to shield his erect cock.

"Mmmmmm, is that for me?" Sammi enquired, wriggling her ass back against him.

At that moment, it was like a dam had burst again. They almost fell into the chalet as Sammi jerked the door open. They fell into each others arms as Mike kicked the door closed behind them, their hands exploring, their bodies pressed together, their tongues dancing excitedly.

As they kissed, Sammi ground her pussy wildly against Mike's growing cock, pressed her breasts against his strong chest. He pulled her to him, his hands on her tight cheeks, his fingers sliding into the deep cleft between them. Mike backed her against the table, his cock sliding against her wetness as they moved. Sammi reached between them for his cock, rubbing the swollen tip against her pussy and clit as he dipped his head and quickly, hungrily, sucked her nipple hard into his mouth.

Mike grabbed his sister by the hips and helped her hop up onto the table, her ass perched on the edge. They paused for a moment, their chests heaving as they caught their breath, their lust filled eyes locked together. Slowly, Sammi laid back on the table, drawing her legs up and apart so that her feet where on the edge, her arms above her head, her breasts taut across her chest, her nipples dark and excited, her pussy totally exposed to her brother.