A Family Get Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a groan, Mike stepped forward, his eyes raking over his sister's body before settling on her pussy, on his cock as it swayed inches in front of her. For a moment, all he wanted was to drive his cock into Sammi's body, wanting nothing more than to fuck her wildly, to feel her wet pussy gripping him, for them to be clinging together. But instead, without really thinking about it, he dropped to his knees, his erect cock slapping against his thigh as he dipped his head, ready to taste his sister for the first time.

Mike looked up at Sammi, peering past her flat belly and between the soft curves of her breasts to meet her eyes before turning his head and softly kissing the inside of her leg. He responded to her moans, kissing lightly along the inside of her thigh, up from her knee until his tongue was teasing the soft folds of flesh where her leg met her body. He slid his hands under her ass as he twisted his head and started up her other leg, feeling her trembling beneath his touch, beneath his tongue.

Sammi drew her legs back even further as she felt her brother's tongue on her hot flesh, as she felt him moving ever closer to her waiting pussy. He teased her for a few seconds longer, until she could take it no more and reached for him, reached for his head with one hand to pull him closer. And as she held him, she slid her other hand over her taut breasts and belly, lower until she was gently rubbing the soft skin above her clit before pulling the skin upwards until her clit was fully exposed, until the soft folds of her wanton pussy were spread out before him.

With a gasp, Mike dropped his head and plunged his tongue into his sister's aching pussy, fucking her deeply with it while she held his head, pulling him to her as her hips bucked under him. Mike sucked and licked and kissed his sister, his tongue first inside her and then swirling around her clit, his mouth sucking on her and then clamped over her mound as she clung to him.

Sammi's cries echoed around them as her orgasm crashed through her body, her hips bouncing upwards to grind her mound against her brother's mouth, his tongue inside her, his face smeared with her juices. When she released his grip on him, Mike stood up, his cock rigid and swollen in front of him, the head beaded with pre cum. He stared at his sister for a moment, drinking in her beauty, her sheer sexiness, the lust in her eyes.

With an almost animal like cry he grabbed her hips, and stepped between her splayed legs. He pulled her to him, until her ass was on the edge of the table. He looked at her, his eyes locked on hers, and drove his cock into her waiting pussy with one long, hard thrust. Sammi froze for a second as his rigid cock stretched her, filled her, but then she was bucking against him as he fucked her hard, as his cock inside her triggered another orgasm from deep within her body.

Sammi gasped at the pleasure coursing through her. She straightened her legs, hooking them over her brother's shoulders as he slipped his hands under her ass, dragging her harder onto his cock as her heels drummed on her back. Her pussy clung to him, gripping his cock as he fucked her wildly, driving his cock into her. With a roar, he threw back his head and came, his cum erupting from his cock, exploding inside his sister to mix with her own flood of juices.

They clung together, Mike slumped forward over Sammi, her full breasts squashed between them as they tried to catch their breath. As their breathing calmed down, Mike kissed his sister softly, on the mouth, and then on her breasts and nipples. He pulled her upright, his cock slipping from her as she perched on the edge of the table. They held each other as they shared a lingering kiss, Sammi's hand reaching between them to slide along her brothers cock, still slick with their cum and juices.

"And I thought that we were just coming back to get some lunch to take to the beach," she teased him lovingly when at last they broke their kiss.

With a laugh, they let each other go, taking turns to clean up in the bathroom before wandering around the kitchen naked as they rustled up some food and drink for their picnic under Sammi's direction. She left Mike to pack the bags while she went to slip into enough clothes to make it to the beach.

Mike whistled softly when she came back, a sarong wrapped around her, covering her body from just above her breasts to half way down her thighs. She spun around for him, showing him the faint outline of her bikini thong. She saw her brother's cock reacting, knowing that her outfit showed off almost as much as it hid. She dodged out of the way as he reached for her, and sent him away to get changed.

When he came back, having pulled on a tee shirt and shorts, Mike grabbed the bags and led the way out to his car. He let the roof down, and headed out to the beach that he remembered so well from when they were younger.

It was only about twenty minutes later that Mike eased the car over and parked on the sandy verge that ran alongside the road. He switched the engine off, and sat for a moment, looking around.

"It hasn't change a bit," he told Sammi.

She smiled at him, and then lent over for a kiss, her hand resting high up on his strong thigh.

"Come on," she murmured, her lips almost touching his, "Let's go, I'm starving."

Moments later, they had crossed the road and were making their way down a sandy track that led through a forest of fir trees. They walked side by side, holding hands like lovers, Mike carrying their bags. As they left the shade of the trees, the heat of the sun hit them again. The track narrowed, and Mike was forced to follow on behind his sister, his eyes locked on the gentle sway of her hips, on the rocking of her taut cheeks.

The path widened again as it made its way up the side of the sand dunes that overlooked the beach. They kicked off their sandals, enjoying the heat of the sand beneath their feet as they approached the top. When they did, they both gasped at the view that greeted them. The beach stretched out as far as they could see in either direction, the pale yellow sand shimmering in the sun. The sea sparkled, the soft cries of the people already on the beach just reaching them on the gentle breeze.

Sammi grabbed Mike's hand and led him quickly down the path that led from the dunes directly to the beach. The path led straight onto the part of the beach that was set aside for naturists, and so no sooner had they spread their blanket out on the soft sand, Sammi was tugging at her sarong before sliding her thong down her slender legs, oblivious to the admiring looks she was getting.

She lay down on the blanket and looked up at Mike, using her hand to shield her eyes from the sun. She watched as he stripped off, squeezing her thighs together as his cock swung free of his shorts. She smiled to herself as he sat down quickly, both of them aware of his thickening cock. They dragged the picnic bag between them and Sammi sorted the food out while Mike opened the bottle of wine they'd brought with them.

They ate and drank slowly, sat naked facing each other, chatting easily, enjoying just being together. Once they'd finished, they laid back again, enjoying the heat of the sun playing across their naked bodies. Later, they went out into the sea. They swam for a while, only stopping when Sammi started fooling around, splashing Mike as he came near her.

Laughing, Mike splashed her back, and then caught up with her, pulling her to him, their wet bodies slipping and sliding against each other. They were suddenly aware of their reactions to each other, their lips meeting in a salty kiss as Sammi wrapped her legs around her brother's waist and her arms around his neck, clinging to him, his rapidly hardening cock caught between them, her nipples pressing into his chest.

Mike held his sister easily, his hands on her ass, the sea rocking them, her pussy sliding along his rock hard cock. They kissed deeply, their tongues dancing and playing as their bodies moved with the gentle waves. Sammi wriggled, letting Mike's cock brush against her pussy, the head caught between her lips. They froze for a second, suddenly aware of the people in the sea around them. With a groan, Mike started to let go of his sister, but she tightened her grip on him – and dropped her body down onto his cock.

They both cried out as Sammi's pussy slid down Mike's cock, taking him deep inside her. They stood still, not daring to move, as Sammi squeezed her pussy around her brother's cock before letting go of his neck and lying back in the water, floating, his cock still inside her just below the surface.

The water pulled them apart slowly, and Mike watched as his sister floated away, the water cold around his cock after the heat of her body. He swam after her, wanting her, but she was already close to the beach. He watched as she stood up, water running down her sexy curves as she made her way up the beach, dozens of eyes watching her. Mike waited for his cock to relax, and then followed her, flopping down on the blanket beside her.

They lay facing each other, their eyes raking over each others naked bodies. Mike watched as beads of sea water ran between her breasts, while Sammi wriggled closer to him before reaching discretely for his cock, feeling him rise to her touch as she leant forward.

"Take me back," she told him, her voice husky with lust.

They dressed quickly, Mike just pulling his shorts on even though they did little to hide his bulge, while Sammi ignored her bikini bottoms as she hurriedly wrapped her sarong around her still damp body. They shoved the remnants of their picnic back in their bag, and quickly picked up the blanket.

Mike followed Sammi up the path of the beach, his cock hardening as he looked at the way her sarong clung to her damp skin, showing off her body in a way that made her look more than naked. He deliberately let her lead the way along the narrower paths, so that by the time they reached the forest path his cock was threatening to burst out of his shorts. As the path widened, Sammi stopped and held out her hand to Mike – who saw in an instant the desire in her eyes as she stared at the bulge in the front of his shorts.

He almost dragged Sammi deeper into the forest. In moments, the forest was deserted and dark, with very little sun piercing the dense trees over their heads. They fell into each other's arms in the first small clearing they came to, their lips crushed together. Sammi pressed herself frantically against her brother, wanting his hard flesh inside her tender pussy.

They broke apart and stood staring at each other, their chests heaving as Mike reached forward and tugged at Sammi's sarong, watching as it dropped away from her body. Moments later he was naked as well, his cock jutting out almost obscenely from his muscular body.

Mike didn't hesitate as he pulled Sammi to the ground and plunged his cock into her roughly, driving himself as deep as possible into her hot, wanton body. Her cries filled the air, echoing around the trees. He fucked her hard, her juices splashing onto his thighs as he pounded into her. Sammi held her breasts, pinching her nipples, her mouth open, her head thrown back.

Their cries bounced around the trees as they fucked, Sammi's legs wrapped around her brother, her heel drumming on his back as he slammed into her. They both came quickly, their orgasms driven by their lust, Mike's cum mixing with Sammi's own heavy juices deep inside her body.

After a few minutes of quietly holding each other, Mike stood up, pulling Sammi to her feet. They brushed as much sand as they could from each other bodies, running their hands softly over each other. Mike helped Sammi retie her sarong, before pulling his shorts up over his still damp cock. They drove back to the chalet quickly, wanting to be alone.

As soon as they got back, they showered together. While Mike stripped off his shorts, Sammi stepped straight into the shower with her sarong still wrapped around her. In seconds, it was plastered to her, hugging ever contour, every curve, of her sexy body. Mike whistled and quickly joined her, holding her tight under the cascading water before slowly peeling the sarong away from her.

They washed away the last of the sand that clung to their bodies as they ran their soapy hands over each others slippery skin. But even after they were clean, their hands carried on, and then their mouths as they kissed and licked, as they caressed and held each other.

Sammi led her brother out of the shower, and along to her bedroom, a trail of water behind them. Still wet, she guided him onto the bed, not saying a word as she indicated to him to lie down, to lie back. He did as he was told, stretching out naked, his hands behind his head, watching as his sister joined him, as she knelt over his thighs.

For a moment, Sammi was going to reach for Mike's cock, but instead she reached for her own breasts, her eyes on his as she cupped them, enjoying the feel of their weight, their shape, their firmness, in her hands. She caressed them slowly, gently, her fingers straying onto her rapidly hardening nipples. She pinched one nipple and then the other, tugging them both into dark, pointed tips while her brother watched, while his cock jerked and grew.

Her breasts swayed forward when she eventually reached for his cock, stroking his hard shaft with one hand, his heavy balls with the other, while she murmured her appreciation of his length, his thickness, his hardness. Still murmuring, she leant further forward, her taut nipples dragging across her brothers thighs as she flicked a bead of pre cum from the tip of his cock. She pressed her pussy down against his leg, feeling him pushing back as she licked him again, as she took the head of his cock into her mouth.

They both groaned as she rocked her body, rubbing her pussy against him as she took half his cock into her hungry mouth. Sammi sucked on her brother as she moved against him, one had wrapped around his shaft. He reached for her, her breasts filling his hands as he pumped his cock into her mouth.

Sammi pulled away from him, letting his cock drop from her mouth and slap back onto his belly as she sat up. She shuffled forward quickly, her eyes on her brother's as she knelt over him, his cock in her hand, holding him upright. She bent her knees just enough so that she could rub the tip of his cock against her pussy, sliding it between her wet, pouting lips. She guided him into her, feeling her pussy stretching as the bulbous head of his cock eased into her hungry body.

For a moment Sammi paused – and then dropped her body down, driving Mike's cock deep into her eager body. She pressed down hard on him, both of them crying out as his swollen shaft buried itself deep inside her. After holding still for a few long seconds, Sammi eased herself up again, until just the head of his cock was inside her before dropping down again.

Her breasts swayed wildly as she fucked her brother, meeting his cock as his hips bounced up off the bed, his cock reaching deeper and deeper inside her. Mike reached for her, holding her breasts, her nipples, their bodies moving as one. Sammi leant forward, her breasts swinging free of her body as she reached for the end of the bed above her brother's head.

Mike fed greedily on her nipples, on her breasts, as Sammi swayed above him, moving more slowly now. He reached for her hips, and then her ass, holding her to him as he sucked and kissed and licked her breasts and nipples, as they fucked together.

Sammi pushed back against her brother as his fingers found her tight little hole. She groaned as his fingertip eased inside her, rocking her body against his cock, against his finger. She began to move faster now, her breasts escaping from his mouth as their fucking became harder, faster, deeper.

They fucked wildly, Sammi screaming out as she came, as Mike's finger plunged into her ass. Mike carried out pumping into her wanton pussy as waves of pleasure rocked her body, his cock driving her orgasm to every part of her hot and willing body.

When Mike came moments later, Sammi sat up quickly, his cock sliding from her a split second after his first jet of cum had exploded into her pussy. She grabbed his jerking cock, stroking him quickly, sending jets of cum into the air, watching as it splattered onto her breasts and thighs, onto his belly and chest, until thick white ropes of cum covered them both.

Mike watched as his cum ran slowly down the deep valley between his sister's firm breasts, as it dripped from her swollen nipples. He moaned as Sammi scooped some cum off her breasts with her fingers before sucking them into her mouth, and then again as she leant forward and licked it from his chest. She stretched out on top of him, his cum spreading between them as she pressed her body to his, a taste of his cum on her lips as they kissed, as their tongues danced and slithered across each other.

"I think we need another shower," Sammi laughed when at last they broke their kiss, both of them covered with sticky cum.

Later, as they lay on Mike's bed, comfortably naked in each others arms, they heard the harsh beep of Sammi's mobile phone. She scrambled to the edge of the bed and leant over to rummage in her bag. Mike stared at her beautiful heart shaped ass, at her moist pussy peeping out from between her thighs, marveling at his sister's beauty as she read the text message that had just arrived.

"It's from Mum," she told him as she sat back up and handed him the phone.

"Back at eleven. Hope you're looking after your brother properly!" Mike read out loud.

"If only she knew," he laughed, not noticing Sammi's slightly flushed face.

Mike glanced at his watch.

"Just gone seven," he told Sammi as he reached out for her, "Just time to ...."

"...get something to eat," she finished for him with a laugh as she wriggled out of his reach.

"Okay," Mike agreed, "but lets make it quick, then we can ..."

"...see what happens," she told him teasingly before leaning over to kiss him, pushing his hands away as he reached for her breasts.

While Sammi went back to her own room, Mike pulled on a pair of shorts and a short sleeved shirt, which he left unbuttoned. He wandered through to the lounge and sat down, his mind trying to take in what had happened over the last two days. He was so lost in thought, that he didn't hear Sammi come in the room until she was stood in front of him. But when he looked up, she took his breath away.

Sammi had brushed her hair until it shone. It framed her face, with its hint of make up, before cascading down over her bare shoulders. As they were eating onsite, Sammi hadn't worried about dressing fully, but had instead wrapped a simple white sarong around her body. She had wrapped it around her body twice, with two corners tied together just above her breasts, and as she spun around for him he could see that it ended just below the soft curves of her ass.

Under it, he could plainly make out her dark, round nipples, while her pussy was barely hidden by her black thong. On her feet, she wore sandals, whose stiletto heels helped show off her legs to perfection. Mike whistled softly as she held out her hands to him. As he stood up, they melted into each others arms and kissed softly until Sammi pushed him away as she felt his cock hardening between them.

"Later," she whispered, before taking his hand and leading him out of the chalet.

They went to the restaurant that formed a central part of the site. Even though it was still quite early, the restaurant was fairly busy. Mike looked around as Sammi greeted a few people she recognized. Most people were dressed similarly to them, although a few of the women were topless. A waiter led them to a table, where they quickly checked the menu. They decided to skip a starter, and both ordered chicken, along with a cold bottle of white wine for them to share.