A Family Holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stood up in front of me, her body gloriously bare. She bent to slip on the bikini briefs, her tits swinging freely as she stepped into them. They really were brief, smaller even than Beth’s yellow costume, and an eye-catching red colour. I was staring at my sister’s pussy through the thin material – I could see a few fine hairs poking out from under the crotch. She turned round and the view from the back was even better, just a thin string across her arse. I reached out to stroke her behind. “Uh, uh, no touching!” she teased, moving away from me and putting the top on. Again it really was brief, just two triangles to cover her nipples but not the whole of her beautiful tits. “So, what do you think?”

“Oh yes, very nice, very nice indeed!” I complimented. “But see what you’ve done now?” My erection was making the sheet look like a tent.

Ann just laughed at my predicament. “See you in the pool in a minute!” she called, and walked out. I thought about wanking off again, but perhaps a cool swimming pool would be a better way to calm my overexcited body down – I grabbed my shorts and made for the terrace. Ann was at the top of the stairs. “Shhh, she warned as I started up them. “Come and look!”

I crept up the stairs to the little slit window she was standing next to, and peered in. It was our parents bedroom, and what I saw caused me to take a step backwards – dad was kneeling behind mum, and fucking her in the doggy position. “Oh god, I shouldn’t be seeing this!” I joked quietly.

Ann, though, was paying rapt attention. “Don’t you think it’s exciting to watch other people having sex, though,” she whispered.

“Yeah, I guess, but they’re our parents!”

“I think it’s great that they still do it. There’s hope for me yet! Look, they’ve changed around.”

I had to look. Dad had moved underneath mum, and she was in the process of throwing a leg over him. She reached round behind her and grasped his thick penis in her hand, and gradually moved back so she could place it at the entrance to her cunt, which looked sticky and wet to me. Dad’s cock was easing into her hole, little by little, and mum threw her head back as she felt the full length inside her, before starting a rhythmic up and down motion. Ann and I could clearly see dad’s cock sliding in and out, wet and slippery now, and the rhythm increased in pace. Suddenly mum stopped. “She’s coming, she’s coming,” Ann whispered, and I saw her arse quivering as she shook slightly with the power of her orgasm. Mum slid off Dad’s long prick, and again changed position, this time straddling his head and placing her pussy down onto his mouth, where we could see his tongue licking out in anticipation. Mum bent to take his cock in her mouth, sucking it in deeply, and again starting a rhythmic bobbing up and down. It wasn’t long before she lifted off and we saw dad shoot a great torrent of spunk into her open mouth and face as she milked his prick dry, and then turned to face him, cuddling up closely on top of the bed clothes.

I reached out my hand and held it lightly on my sister’s arse. She didn’t move away this time, and I started gently rubbing from her lower back down to the tops of her thighs, and she pressed back into my hand, encouraging me, whilst she stared through the window at our naked parents. My finger slipped between her legs, and grazed lightly across her cunt, feeling a small damp patch. She groaned lightly – “oh, Joe, no, stop,” but didn’t move away at all, and I pressed a little harder, edging my finger under the thin strip of material that was her new bikini. Her cunt lips were puffy and wet, slippery under my touch. I don’t know what would have happened if we hadn’t heard Beth about to come up the stairs we were standing on. Ann suddenly broke away from me and fled to the terrace, and I followed as quickly as the erection in my shorts would allow, reaching the top of the stairs to see Ann leaping into the pool. I quickly followed.

Beth was in a jovial mood. “Morning you two!” she called, “you’re up early!”

Ann stood up in the shallow pool. “Morning, little sis, how’s you?”

“Ooh, get you in your new bikini!” Beth smiled. “You’ll have all the boys on the beach after you!”

Little did she know! But the cool water was having the required effect on my penis, and after a few minutes determined swimming I could just about face the family as they gradually all congregated on the terrace. I had a slight difficulty looking mum and dad in the eye, though. Was it just that I was jealous that they were getting more sex than I was? God, this game with Ann was driving me mad. I was seriously thinking that I wanted to fuck my sister – what was going on?

It was going to be a beach day – mum and dad especially wanted to go down there as they’d spent most of their time around the apartment so far and wanted to explore. I was quite content with that, perhaps I could go off jet skiing to take my mind off Ann’s body! I waited upstairs while she gathered some clothes together and the rest of the family got ready.

Ann was very happy to strip off down to her tiny bikini once on the beach, and I had to admit that it would be a tough call between my two sisters as to which one looked the best. Beth was darker skinned, having done a bit of pre-holiday tanning, but Ann was catching up, and her newly blonde hair looked fantastic when contrasted with the deep red of her costume. Beth’s tits were smaller than Ann’s, but perfectly formed, and her yellow bikini suited her beautifully, giving glimpses of bare breasts and arse but all the while being perfectly respectable. Whilst I’d never considered myself to be the worst looking bloke in the world, I now realised that my sisters had got most of whatever beauty genes we had in our family. I ran down to the sea to escape my thoughts.

It was a beautiful day, hot but not uncomfortably so and the cooling sea always beckoning. Ann looked like she was enjoying herself – at one point she swam up to me as I was cooling off, jumped on my back and said, “Guess what, I’ve just been wolf-whistled at!”

That made me laugh. “Only once?” I asked, “I’m not surprised, sis, you look very glamorous.”

Ann smirked at me, and, with her back to the beach, pulled up her top to reveal those perfect, full tits and large, erect nipples. I reached out to stroke them, but she quickly covered up again and dived beneath the calm surface of the water, appearing again a few yards away. God she was such a tease! I swam after her, and grabbed her round the waist, both of us laughing as we struggled, my hard cock pressing into her back as I held her tits, massaging them fiercely. She managed to break away again, and swam back to the beach, where she lay on her back on a towel, legs wide apart. I could see the thin film of material covering her cunt had slipped to one side, and Ann sat up and pulled it into place again, looking straight at me as I walked up the beach to join her. Beautiful!

Chapter 8

We all spent most of the day around the beach, and by the time we got back to the apartment everyone appeared really tired. We’d grabbed a few easy to heat up things for dinner, and sat around the pool eating in near silence, before drifting into our various rooms for showers. I won the toss of a coin with Ann for first use of our room, and stood under the warm water for several minutes, washing the salt from my body and hair. Ann went down when I returned to the terrace, and I sat and drunk a cold beer with Paul as the stars started to come out. Mum and dad were shattered, and went off to bed at about eight o’clock, but Beth and then Ann came back upstairs after their showers, and we all relaxed with a drink together.

I finished my beer, and asked if anybody else wanted one. Beth and Paul both declined, and Ann was only half way through hers, so I wandered down to the kitchen just for myself. Ann followed me downstairs, almost making me jump when I stepped back from the fridge. “Let’s take these into the bedroom,” she suggested.

“What’s up, sis?” I enquired, noting her eyes, shining with mischief.

She put a finger to her lips to indicate that I had to be quiet, and ushered me into our room. “I was talking to Beth earlier, and she told me that she really wanted to do it with Paul in the hot tub, but you and me were always up later than them so they couldn’t! So, basically, I said we’d leave them to it tonight!”

I shook my head in wonder. “Is that what you girls talk about when you’re alone, eh?”

“Well, not usually, no. And you’re not to know, either, she said, she wanted me to make some other excuse.”

“Okay, okay,” I said, “so are we supposed to be playing cards, or something?”

Ann giggled. “Well I thought that we could go and spy on them – I don’t know about you but I found it curiously erotic watching mum and dad this morning, and I think we could tiptoe up those stairs and see what was going on without them noticing. What do you think?”

I smiled at her. “Ann, you’re truly wicked. But I like you for it!”

“I saw you looking at Beth on the beach this morning,” she said. “So, do you think she’s more beautiful than me, then?”

“Oh god, don’t make me answer that!” I cried, as Ann pouted at me. “I have two very beautiful, very sexy sisters, who walk around with very little on all day. Its enough to drive me mad!”

We quietly opened the door and crept into the lounge. All the lights were off, but the door up to the terrace was slightly opened, and we walked over to the bottom of the stairs. “You first,” I ushered Ann upstairs, and followed her into the open air. One stair at a time, we carefully went up. Ann crouched down four or five steps from the top, shielded from the terrace by a low wall. I stopped behind her, glancing into the window of our parents room and finding it dark and quiet. As I’d done earlier that morning, I reached up and put my hand on Ann’s arse – like the morning she made no move to stop me. Slowly she raised her head above the wall, beckoning me to do likewise.

We were perfectly positioned, a couple of pot plants between us and the hot tub. Beth and Paul had their backs to us, sitting in the tub, and were kissing deeply – I could see my younger sister’s face, eyes closed as her tongue explored Paul’s, her hand at the back of his neck, pulling their mouths together. Her hair was wet, plastered against her forehead – they’d presumably been for a cool swim before entering the tub. Beth eased off the kiss and pulled back from her fiancée. Smiling, she stood up in front of him, and slowly, teasingly, reached behind her back to undo the clasp of her bikini top. Unclothed, her tits were as fantastic as I’d imagined them to be, and she showed them off by swaying gently to some imaginary music. We overheard Paul murmuring – “come here, baby, come here.”

Beth was in no hurry, though, and she reached up to touch her tits, slowly circling the edges before lightly brushing over the nipples. We were close enough to see them rise up to her fingertips and see the pleasure in her face – I glanced at Ann, whose mouth was slightly open as she stared intently at the scene in front of her. Beth bent over and kissed Paul’s lips, pulling him into an upright position and holding him tightly against her, then backing away and kissing his chest, nipples, and down to his stomach. He still had his shorts on, but we could see his erection protruding from the top of them, and Beth knew what to do about that – she knelt down slowly in front of him, reached round Paul’s waist and pulled his shorts down. His cock sprang forward, and Beth licked her lips in anticipation as her stepped out of his clothes. His penis was a good size, thick and long, and I found it intensely erotic to watch my sister take it in her hand, look up into Paul’s face and suck it deep into her mouth. He leant his head back and groaned lightly into the night air as she withdrew her mouth from his cock and sucked it in again. My hand reached out to touch Ann’s arse again, just gently, holding it there, which she seemed fine with. I didn’t want to break her concentration or make any noise.

Paul was pulling Beth to her feet in the pool, and now he knelt in front of her. Running his hands down her front, her came to her skimpy bikini bottoms, put his fingers inside the material round her hips and pulled them down, so she stood as naked as he was. I almost let out a small gasp as I caught sight of her pussy for the first time – it was totally hairless, and I could see her dark pink clitoris protruding from the lighter coloured lips of her cunt. Paul bent his head to lick between her legs, which parted magically to allow him access, Beth screwing up her face with the pleasure he was giving her. “No, not yet,” she whispered to him, “I can’t come yet, I want you inside me.”

Paul stood up, and backed over to the side of the tub, sitting down and beckoning her forward. My sister stepped over to him, kissed him hard on the lips as he reached for her pussy, and knelt on his lap, allowing him to place his cock between her legs. They shuffled into position slowly, before Beth sighed loudly, presumably as his cock found its way into her hot hole, and they held still together for a moment. I squeezed on Ann’s arse and she glanced at me, smiling. Beth was humping up and down on Paul now, her wonderful tits bouncing in front of him before he reached out his mouth and caught one between his teeth, sucking it almost brutally hard. “Oh, yeah, baby, oh yeah!” Beth gasped, “fuck me, Paul, oh yeah, oh god I’m coming, I’m gonna come!” and held her eyes tightly shut as she bucked up and down on him. It was fantastic to see her so turned on, so abandoned to her pleasure. Paul was still thrusting into her, and it was only seconds later that we saw him bury his head into her shoulder, and shudder as he too reached his orgasm.

They held each other tightly and only broke after a minute to kiss deeply, beautifully. Ann turned to me and pointed for me to go back downstairs, and with a quick glance to look at Beth’s fantastic body one final time, I slowly crept back to our bedroom, Ann following. We collapsed on our own beds, bursting to say something after so long in silence. “She’s a saucy minx, that baby sister of ours!” I joked.

“Yeah, and a sexy one, too,” Ann agreed with me, “They looked like they enjoyed that!”

“I’m quite getting into this voyeur thing,” I said. “Don’t think I’d seen anyone fucking before today and now I’ve seen two other couples!”

“Oh yeah, I find it really erotic. Frustrating, sometimes, but really erotic too. I just wanted to walk over there and join right in!”

“So have you watched other people before then, Ann?” I asked, curious now.

“Well not really,” she replied, “but I just like the thought of seeing someone else getting off, you know?” I didn’t before, but I was starting to think I agreed with her. “Joe,” she continued, “would you like to get off, for me?”

“What? How do you mean?”

“Well, you know. I want to see you masturbate, make yourself come. I felt you do it a couple of nights ago, I want to see it now!”

I was so horny I almost didn’t know what to do. “Well I will if you will!” I smiled across at her, not really sure how she’d react but pleased when, after a tiny pause, she nodded.

“Get undressed then,” she whispered to me.

I pulled my t-shirt up and over my head, and lay back on my bed, running my hands over my chest. Ann too undid a couple of shirt buttons and threw off her top, revealing the fact that she hadn’t been wearing a bra that evening. Looking straight into her eyes, I lifted my hips and pulled my shorts down, taking my boxers with them. My hard penis lay onto my stomach, twitching slightly. Ann, perched on the edge of her bed, leant forward for a closer inspection. I reached down and grasped my cock firmly in one hand, moving it up and down slowly, and Ann licked her lips provocatively. “You’ve still got too many clothes on,” I said, and she nodded her agreement before standing up, turning her back to me and pulling her skirt down, just a little at first, revealing her arse to me gradually, bending over as her clothes reached her knees, and finally stepping out of them altogether. Naked, she turned back to me and sat down on the bed again.

“Is that better?” she asked, spreading her legs apart and reaching down to her hairy pussy, using her fingers to part her lips and show me her protruding clitoris.

“Yeah, that’s beautiful,” I said, increasing the pace of my cock stroking.

“I want to see you come,” Ann asked, “come for me, Joe.”

“I’m going to, sis, I need to come so much, I’ve been wanting to all day!” I reached down with my other hand and gently squeezed my balls, looking at Ann, who was gently rubbing a nipple with one hand and around the tops of her thighs with the other. “I want to see you come too.”

“I want to, I need it like you, everyone else in this house is getting some and I’m not. I love the way you look at my body, though, makes me horny and I haven’t felt like this for ages. I’m all slippery and wet, and it’s good looking at you too. Your cock’s beautiful, yeah, keep stroking it baby, make yourself come, let go.”

I was close to doing just that. Ann leant her head back a little and I could see her fingertip exploring her sticky cunt. She was biting her bottom lip, ecstasy and agony close partners, and her tits were thrust forwards, nipples hard. “Oh, Ann, I’m gonna come,” I gasped, holding my cock at right angles to my body and still for that wonderful moment when you can feel the spunk rushing from your balls but before it leaves your cock. “Oh, yeah, that’s so good!” I erupted, three, four spurts of creamy sperm into the air and back onto my stomach, and slowly kept stroking my cock, milking the last few drops from it.

“Oh, Joe, that was beautiful,” Ann breathed. “I’m so hot, I need to come too.” She was rubbing herself hard now, her clitoris a blur under three fingers held tightly together, her left hand grasping the bedclothes to support her position. Her feet were splayed on the floor, and her arse was bucking back and forth as she frantically frigged herself.

I rolled onto my side to watch more closely. “Annie, I really want to suck on your tits.”

“Come on, they’re all yours,” she breathed, and I stood up and knelt before her, between her legs. The scent of her wet cunt was intoxicating. I looked up into her eyes, reached out a hand and caressed her face, before bending my head to her chest and taking a nipple gently between my lips. Rolling it over my tongue, I heard her low groan of pleasure, and reached out to rub her other nipple. “Joe, more, oh god, yes,” she cried, and her torso rocked forwards against my head, shuddering. Her movements slowed and I relaxed my hold on her nipple, allowing her to ease back and free her tits. She lay back on the bed, feet still on the floor, her cunt exposed before me. “Oh god that was good!”

I bent my head forward and kissed her stomach lightly, and lay my head onto her belly while she stroked my hair. My sister’s cunt was inches away from my face, and I couldn’t resist moving my head down and pushing it between her legs, poking my tongue out and touching gently onto her enlarged clitoris. Ann moaned gently, “no, Joe,” but didn’t make any move to stop me, and I continued just licking around the edges of her pussy, slowly, slowly. I could feel her juices on my tongue and chin, and felt her start to respond to my tongue, pushing her cunt forward to meet it and make my light touches harder. Her hands were on my head now, pulling my face into her, wanting me to tongue her harder. I licked up and down, keeping my nose on her button whilst my tongue explored her hot hole, and felt her legs squeezing my ears. Keeping up the pressure on her cunt with my tongue, I reached up and fondled her breast with my left hand, remembering that my hard sucking on that had helped her come a few minutes earlier, and felt the trembling of her legs as confirmation that she was close again. Ann thrust herself against me, her hips bucking, and I placed my lips directly over her clitoris and sucked hard on it, as she held my head tight into her. Calming down, the pressure on my ears eased as she relaxed her leg muscles, and I put my head up from between her legs, my chin covered in her juices. She pulled me up towards her.