A Family Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SimonSays1
SimonSays1
1,000 Followers

Tim stepped across the room, his cock bouncing in front of him. Chloe looked him up and down, taking in his lean, strong body, his hard cock, his heavy balls. She lay back on the bed, and held her arms out to him again.

He knelt at the end of the bed, hesitating for only a second as he took in the sight of his naked sisters beautiful body. He moved between her outstretched legs, his cock moving closer to her pussy. Her open slit stared up at him, the wet pinkness inviting him to do more. He moved forward, watching his cock head disappearing into her. He pushed harder. They both groaned as his whole cock slipped deep inside her.

Chloe pulled his head down to her, and kissed him, reassuring him that everything was all right. Her tongue licked along his lips, opening them so that she could invade his mouth. She pulled him tighter to him, his wet body slipping against hers. His hips jerked as he instinctively began to pump into her, his mind still having difficulty in taking everything in.

Chloe began to move her hips to meet his, their need overtaking everything else as their bodies moved rhythmically together, moving faster and faster. Tim came first, unable to hold back any longer as his balls seemed to fill up, and then send his cum pumping into his sister.

“Don’t stop,” she cried as she felt his cum explode into her.

He fucked her harder, their hips moving together. She clawed at his bum, dragging him deeper into her. He dipped his head and sucked on her nipple, sucking it hard into his mouth. She pulled him harder to her, holding his cock deep inside herself as she came, her orgasm rushing through her body, her pussy pulsing and throbbing around him. He gazed down in wonderment as he watched her, as he watched her cum.

He slumped against her. They kissed each other softly, knowing that things would never be the same again, knowing that they both wanted more – much more.

******************************

Chapter Four: Waking Up

Helen woke up first. She eased Martin’s arm from around her, and got up to go to the bathroom. She glanced at the clock as she passed. It would soon be time for dinner. When she came back to the bedroom, Martin had turned over and was lying on his front, his head resting on his arms. She stopped in the doorway and looked at him.

His legs still looked muscular, his hips narrow. She smiled to herself at the sight of his small bum, very white compared to the rest of him. His back looked strong, widening out to his broad shoulders. He sighed as he rolled over onto his back, his eyes still shut. His deep chest rose and fell as he breathed. She ran her eyes down across his stomach, stopping inevitably at his cock.

Helen had slept with only a few men before she met Martin. She had also slept with a few more since, when they had gone through a brief – but very exciting – “swinging” stage a few years ago. But she had never seen a cock as big as Martin’s. It was both long and thick, and she loved it. But she smiled to herself now as she looked at it, curled up in its bed of hair.

She moved quietly to the side of the bed, and knelt down. Leaning forward, she kissed the tip of his limp cock, before sucking it gently into her mouth. Martin responded immediately, stirring in his sleep as his cock began to grow. Greedily Helen sucked more of him into her hot mouth, eager to feel as much of him inside her as she could before he grew too much. She loved to feel his cock growing and hardening as she sucked him.

Easing his cock out of her mouth, she ran her tongue around the head, concentrating on the sensitive ridge between his cock head and his thick shaft. As Martin began to wake up, she licked along his length, leaving wet trails up and down his cock. She lapped at his heavy balls as she stroked him, peeling his foreskin back as she repeatedly stroked him.

Martin groaned with pleasure, and reached for her, pulling onto the bed on top of him. They kissed, their bodies pressed together, their tongues playing. Helen ground her pussy against his cock, feeling his hardness pressing into her tender flesh.

She turned around, sliding her body against his, drawing his cock back into her mouth as Martin reached up to run his hands over her ass, pulling her dripping pussy onto his mouth as he did so. As Helen sucked on his cock, taking just the head into her mouth, Martin ran his tongue into her pussy, easing her lips apart as he probed inside, sucking her juices from her.

Helen pulled his foreskin back, holding him tight and sucking on his tip, rubbing the tip of her tongue into the small hole. She cupped his balls in her other hand, squeezing them, massaging them. He moaned into her pussy as he kissed her, and fucked her with his muscular tongue. He teased her clit, and ran his finger between her cheeks, rubbing her softly.

She wanked and sucked him harder, as he concentrated on her sensitive clit. They cried out again as they came, sharing their pleasure, feeding each other their cum as their orgasms ran through their bodies.

Helen turned around again, and cuddled up to Martin. She just knew that this was going to be a great holiday. They laughed and talked for a while, enjoying each others company as always, wondering if the children had started to arrive at the lodge.

After a rest they started to get ready for dinner. Helen went through to the bathroom, while Martin got some clothes out of their overnight bag. When he joined Helen in the bathroom, his cock lurched immediately at the view.

Helen was bent over the sink, rinsing her face in fresh water. Her rounded bum was facing him, her still wet pussy peeking out between her thighs. Her full breasts were hanging towards the sink, her prominent nipples clearly erect. Helen saw him in the mirror, saw what she was doing to him. She smiled at him in the mirror, and wiggled her bum in invitation.

“Quickly my love,” she told him.

He crossed the last few steps towards her, his cock now fully erect. Carefully he guided himself towards her, slipping smoothly between her thighs and into her pussy. He reached for her breasts, cupping them, feeling their weight in his hands, rubbing and squeezing her nipples.

He slid his cock deep inside her, both of them sighing with pleasure as Helen’s pussy stretched to accommodate him, her pussy holding him tight. He fucked her firmly, driving his cock in deeper with each strong thrust. Helen reached down and rubbed his cock, feeling her juices on him as he moved in and out of her.

She rubbed her clit, easing them both towards another climax. It didn’t take long, as their pleasure built on top of that they had enjoyed only a few minutes before. With soft cries they both came – Helen first, and then Martin seconds later, his cum filling once more.

She turned and reached up to put her arms around his neck, his cock slipping out of her with a “pop”. She kissed him lovingly, their bodies pressed together. They eventually broke apart, smiling at each other. This time they did get dressed, suddenly very hungry.

******************************

Chapter Five: The Adventure Continues

Chloe, Tim and Dave were sat around the breakfast bar eating. Dave hadn’t long arrived, having had to take his final exam that morning, before catching his train. Tim had picked him up from the station an hour ago. While he was gone, Chloe had looked through the freezer to see what she could rustle up for them to eat.

They ate mostly in silence, all of them hungry. Tim was lost in thought, thinking back to earlier. He expected to be feeling guilty – about Vicki, about his sister. But he didn’t – being with Chloe had felt so right. They’d made love again just before he had gone to get Dave. This time is was like they were lovers, their passion building slowly and deliberately, both of them knowing exactly what they were doing, what they wanted.

Chloe looked across at Tim, a very knowing look on her face. Dave caught the look, and wondered what was going on. Something was different, something had changed, but he didn’t know what.

Once they had finished eating, they took the rest of the bottle of wine they had opened through to the TV room, and sat around chatting. As Tim and Chloe told him about the lodge, Dave decided that a soak in the hot tub was what he needed to ease away the tension of the day. While Dave went through to the changing rooms, Chloe started to clear up after the meal. Much to her annoyance, Tim decided that washing up wasn’t for him and escaped upstairs to unpack.

The changing rooms were as plush as everything else about the lodge, and Dave spent a few minutes looking around before undressing. He put on some trunks he‘d found in the changing room, before wrapping a towel around his waist and heading out onto the patio.

It was starting to get dark, so the floodlights came on immediately. With a glance around the gardens, he dropped his towel, and quickly got in the tub. Lying back in the hot water, he shut his eyes and started to relax for the first time that day.

Tim watched him from the landing window, on his way back from the bathroom. He could almost see the tension easing from his brother’s body as his shoulders relaxed. He was pleased for him – Dave really felt the pressure of exams, so coming straight to the lodge was probably a good thing. Although one thing worried Tim a bit – had Dave sensed something between him and Chloe?

Just as he was about to turn away, Tim spotted someone else on the patio. It was Chloe, now wearing her white terry-towelling gown. She was heading towards the hot tub, undoing the ribbon that held her hair up as she walked. He saw Dave open his eyes, and smile, saying something to her. Chloe started to climb the few steps into the hot tub, before pausing at the top.

She loosened the belt that held her gown together, and shrugged the gown off her shoulders. It fell to the floor around her feet. She was naked. Dave gasped, his eyes opening wide. He stared at her, taking in her beauty, her tanned, young body.

His cock hardened as he looked at her. At her high, firm breasts. At her nipples, at the way they seemed to turn upwards, at how hard they were. At her smooth stomach, and rounded hips. At her long, shapely legs. At the short hair at the base of her belly, that seemed to be no more than a smudge against her tanned skin, and that barely hid the outline of her pussy.

She turned, climbing slowly down the steps into the tub. Dave stared as she rolled her ass from side to side as she moved. Her pussy peeked out briefly from between her legs. His mouth was dry, his cock rigid and fighting to escape from his trunks.

Tim watched in awe from the window as Chloe gave this little show, before sinking into the bubbling water. She sat facing Dave as if nothing out of the ordinary had happened, her arms stretched out along the edge of the tub. As the surface of the water moved with the bubbles, her breasts were exposed to Dave, just as she intended.

Chloe looked at her youngest brother. After a few moments of doubt as she crossed the patio, she now knew exactly what she wanted. She hadn’t set out to seduce Tim earlier, but once she had realised he was watching her, she had known that she had to have him. And now she wanted Dave.

After chatting for a while, she moved around the tub to sit closer to him. Dave looked on a little nervously as she came closer. He had never known his sister to be so open. His cock throbbed painfully, reminding him of the times last summer when he had been home for a few weeks, and had secretly watched her in the shower, and the effect that had had on him.

Tim watched her move around the tub. He rubbed the bulge in the front of his shorts, wishing he could hear them. He quickly made a decision, and rushed along the landing and into the bedroom Dave was using. This overlooked the patio. Silently, he eased the window open. He was just in time.

“That looks uncomfortable,” Chloe was saying, her hand now under the swirling water.

Dave gasped as Chloe ran her fingers along the ridge of his cock, touching him through the thin material of his trunks. And then he groaned out loud as she deftly pulled the front of his trunks down, and eased his cock out.

Now it was Chloe’s turn to gasp as she began to fully appreciate the cock in her hand. Dave was quite tall and lean, and his cock seemed to mirror that. While not particularly thick, his length more than made up for this. She stroked along his cock, remembering that he had been circumcised as a young boy, relishing the difference this made as her hand moved up and down.

Dave was in turmoil. He wanted his sister so badly, all the feelings from last summer, that he thought he had got over, boiling to the surface. He twisted towards her as she pulled his cock out and began stroking him. His body felt as though it was on fire, and he knew at last what he wanted.

Tim watched as Dave turned, and pulled Chloe to him. They kissed - a long, passionate kiss that clearly left them breathless when they eventually broke apart. Without taking his eyes off his brother and sister, he quickly pushed his shorts and underwear down to his thighs, and reached for his cock. As he wanked himself slowly, he watched Dave stand up and push his trunks off. Sitting back down, Chloe straddled his lap and kissed him again.

Chloe rocked her body, rubbing her aching pussy along Dave’s gorgeous cock while she kissed him, her tongue exploring his mouth slowly but thoroughly. As their lips parted, she sat up straighter, raising her breasts towards his mouth. Dave dipped his head and drew a ripe nipple into his mouth. He pulled his sister tighter to him, sucking hard on her, tasting her, his hands roaming over her delicious body. Chloe’s moans of delight filled the air.

Dave reached around her as he moved from one nipple to the other, caressing her ass, and then slipping one hand lower as she lifted her body up. Her bum was out of the water now, and he slid a finger underneath her to her pussy, immediately feeling her hot wetness, her desire. He pushed a finger inside, sucking her nipple and finger fucking her pussy to the same rhythm as she pressed herself hard to him.

Tim slowed down his wanking, not wanting to cum too soon, as he watched Chloe and Dave stand up and embrace. Dave pushed his hips forward, pressing his cock against Chloe. They broke apart, and Chloe bent over, leaning against the side of the tub, looking over her shoulder at Dave.

Her heart shaped ass was pointing upwards, her pussy on show between her thighs, a clear invitation to Dave. Tim watched his brother, automatically comparing his brother’s long cock to his own shorter, thicker one.

Dave moved behind Chloe, his cock jutting out in front of him. He held her hips, and slid his cock easily inside her. He moaned as she swallowed him up, taking him deep inside her. She gasped as his cock slid deeper inside her than anything she’d ever experienced.

He fucked her slowly at first, reaching around her with one hand to cup her breast. As she got used to him, she pushed her hips back. He responded by fucking her harder and faster, driving his cock into her. Without thinking he pinched her nipple. She cried out in pain – and in pleasure. He pinched her again, feeling her hips pushing back against him.

Chloe couldn’t believe the pleasure tearing through her, especially when Dave had pinched her. She wanted more, and pushed her hips back, taking yet more of his cock into her pussy. She could feel and hear her juices squelching from her as Dave drove his cock into her, her juices running down her thighs to mix with the water still on her body.

Tim heard their cries echoing across the patio, his hand a blur as he wanked furiously. He heard Chloe cry out even louder as Dave’s hand came down on her cheek, smacking her. Chloe stopped still momentarily, stunned by the unexpected smack, by the unexpected pleasure.

“Again,” she urged him, more excited than ever.

Tim cried out for the first time, his sounds mixing with theirs, as Dave’s hand came down on Chloe’s bare ass again.

Through his pleasure, Dave heard another noise, different to those on the patio. He looked up, and saw his brother watching them from the window, his cock in his hand. He reached forward and pulled Chloe’s hair, forcing her eyes upwards. She spotted Tim straightaway.

They all watched each other as Dave pounded into Chloe, while Tim jerked off, all of their bodies on fire.

Tim came first, his cum arcing out in a jet to hit the window. Dave cried out as his balls seemed to reach bursting point, and his cum erupted into his sister. Chloe screamed as her pleasure peaked, and she felt Dave’s red hot cum – firstly in her hungry pussy, and then across her bum and back as he pulled out and wanked his cum onto her. He slammed his long cock back into her, and pulled her upright, twisting her head so that they could kiss.

They separated slowly, his cock slipping from her. Looking up, Tim was gone. They hugged, pressing their bodies close together. Tim, now naked, joined them. They sunk into tub the together, Chloe between her two brothers’s, all three of them sure that life would never be the same again.

******************************

Chapter six: After Dinner

They sat close together at dinner, tucked away in the corner of a restaurant just along the road from the hotel. They had asked for a quiet table, and that was what they’d got. In fact, it was sometimes too quiet, as the waiters seemed to forget that they were there. But as they sat close together, their thighs pressed together, they didn’t really mind.

Martin whispered into Helen’s ear exactly what he intended doing to her later. She giggled, running her hand along his thigh to the bulge at the front of his trousers. She squeezed his cock, her hand freezing when the waiter brought their dessert, just hoping that he didn’t notice.

They giggled together when the waiter had gone, each of them eating their dessert one handed, as Helen carried on rubbing him, and as Martin moved his hand up her skirt to stroke the soft inside of her thigh.

Helen looked at Martin, and blew him a kiss. He called the waiter, and cancelled their coffee order, calling for the bill instead. He paid quickly, and led Helen outside, both of them eager to get back to the hotel. They walked back towards the hotel, wanting to be alone. They dashed across the hotel reception to catch the lift that was waiting, not wanting to be delayed.

They were alone in the lift. Martin pulled Helen to him, kissing her hard, his hand pulling her blouse apart. A button popped in his haste, but they didn’t care. Helen lifted her breasts from her small bra, offering them to Martin. He sucked a nipple into his mouth hungrily, reaching to caress the other breast. He rubbed the rubbery flesh of her nipple against the roof of his mouth with his tongue, listening as Helen moaned softly, both of them oblivious to all else.

With a start, they realised that the lift had stopped. As the doors opened, and although Helen quickly pulled her blouse together, it was obvious to the people waiting what they’d been up to. Helen giggled and pushed Martin out of the lift ahead of her, both of them laughing out loud as they dashed to their room.

Once inside, they fell into each other’s arms, kissing passionately, pulling at each other clothes. Helen broke away, pushing Martin back a step.

“Wait,” she whispered, adding, as she crossed to the bathroom, “I won’t be long.”

Martin grinned to himself, and quickly undressed. Naked, he laid down on the bed to wait, knowing that the wait would be worthwhile. As he waited, he stroked his cock in anticipation.

Helen stepped out of the bathroom, leaning with one hand on the doorframe, a hip thrust forward. She was wearing a long, red silk gown that clung to every voluptuous curve of her body. In her hand was small black leather bag, about the size of a wash bag.

SimonSays1
SimonSays1
1,000 Followers